Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

OK where do i find it and or how do i turn it on and i think it is happening when the animation is about to start

just install it, it's a dll plugin. the crash dump should generate automatically.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

After you've repro'd the crash, look for a log here: /Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash/ . If you us MO2, it may be in your overwrite folder instead.

16 hours ago, Littletree34 said:

I've actually got another issue, lately I've been having a weird issue with cursed loot events not triggering correctly, this happens even in new saves. I can't even use the "tie me up" option in the debug menu. When I open any sort of a darebox, enter a bondage adventure or trigger an event in sexlab survival that involves cursed loot, the event will trigger like normal. But the restraints end up in my inventory with the arrows pointing to them indicating they're equiped, however they do not appear on my character. The only way to equip these items, is to drop them, pick them back up and put them on myself. After that, the items apply normally. 

Edit:

after some quick experiementing, it seems that uninstalling sexlab survival has fixed the issue, is anyone else aware of this conflict? or have they reached a resolution?

Not that i've heard. If it intercepts item equipping, it could be breaking the scripts.

Are you checking the sexlab survival thread too?

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

OK i will try to reproduce the error to night

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

just install it, it's a dll plugin. the crash dump should generate automatically.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

After you've repro'd the crash, look for a log here: /Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash/ . If you us MO2, it may be in your overwrite folder instead.

hope this helps

didn't know about this or i would have had it running already thanks for the info this way i can at least help you guys get bugs out of the mods 

Crash_2020_9_30_9-4-52.txt

9 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

hope this helps

didn't know about this or i would have had it running already thanks for the info this way i can at least help you guys get bugs out of the mods 

Crash_2020_9_30_9-4-52.txt 32.95 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for that. I see some things, but nothing as clear as what I was hoping for.

What's getting called out are these mods.

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Carry Weight x10.esp

SexLab Beastess.esp

Skyrim.esm

DD and DCL are not mentioned at all. Netscriptframework has been pretty accurate when I have had CTDs before - it called out SOS once on for me, and I would have sworn SOS wasn't the problem, but it was. I have also seen it accurately identify problem meshes. So, even though disabling DCL's dead bodies options let you get past that part, I feel pretty confident that the issue is actually elsewhere based on what is in the crash log.

Specifically, this dialogue/quest:

[   1]    TESQuest(Name: DialogueSolitudeWellScene2 `Kids Playing in Well`, FormId: 000358CA, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)

And these items + something really garbled

Imperial Light Shield

Vittoria's Wedding Band

Garbled stuff:

[SP+C0]   0x217FFD37AF8      (char*) "WNy=\n6"

[SP+270]  0x7FF83F1579C1     (char*) "?H??([^_A^A_]?"

[SP+2D0]  0x7FF83F157985     (char*) "?H?e?[^_A^A_]???|?]?UAWAVWVSH??(H?i H?l$ H?mp?}?"

If the garbled stuff is a DD/DCL item, I can't tell what it is and netscriptframework was also unable to trace it back to DCL.

I'm on a new game, it will be a while before I get there to see if I get the same thing. I'll try to keep this in mind when I do get there, or if someone else reports it. So far though, it's a once off, which could mean it's a conflict between DCL and some other mod you have, or it's one of the mods already mentioned.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thank you for that. I see some things, but nothing as clear as what I was hoping for.

What's getting called out are these mods.

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Carry Weight x10.esp

SexLab Beastess.esp

Skyrim.esm

DD and DCL are not mentioned at all. Netscriptframework has been pretty accurate when I have had CTDs before - it called out SOS once on for me, and I would have sworn SOS wasn't the problem, but it was. I have also seen it accurately identify problem meshes. So, even though disabling DCL's dead bodies options let you get past that part, I feel pretty confident that the issue is actually elsewhere based on what is in the crash log.

Specifically, this dialogue/quest:

[   1]    TESQuest(Name: DialogueSolitudeWellScene2 `Kids Playing in Well`, FormId: 000358CA, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)

And these items + something really garbled

Imperial Light Shield

Vittoria's Wedding Band

Garbled stuff:

[SP+C0]   0x217FFD37AF8      (char*) "WNy=\n6"

[SP+270]  0x7FF83F1579C1     (char*) "?H??([^_A^A_]?"

[SP+2D0]  0x7FF83F157985     (char*) "?H?e?[^_A^A_]???|?]?UAWAVWVSH??(H?i H?l$ H?mp?}?"

If the garbled stuff is a DD/DCL item, I can't tell what it is and netscriptframework was also unable to trace it back to DCL.

I'm on a new game, it will be a while before I get there to see if I get the same thing. I'll try to keep this in mind when I do get there, or if someone else reports it. So far though, it's a once off, which could mean it's a conflict between DCL and some other mod you have, or it's one of the mods already mentioned.

yeah that is  kind of what i thought,  i did turn it off in that section got past it then turned it back on and have not had one issue since so there is something in that location that is not liking one of the mods, just not sure which one, but there was a lot going on in that location guards coming after the PC even had the argonian that asks you to put out the fire in the light house was on the attack so, i just dont know, and think for explaining what i was reading i have though about doing a little modding my self just not sure where to begin i figured armor or clothing would be a good basic start 

On 9/28/2020 at 9:03 PM, zarantha said:

Thank you for the link to the conversion. I am having an issue though, for some reason the transparent catsuit has no body, the suit is there but there is no body within, you can see straight through it. Do you know why this is?

Also for some reason with the 3BBB version of the bodyslide files my character's calves disappear when wearing any of the non-bondage dresses, using the CBBE SE version of the bodyslide files the calves are there.

15 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Thank you for the link to the conversion. I am having an issue though, for some reason the transparent catsuit has no body, the suit is there but there is no body within, you can see straight through it. Do you know why this is?

Also for some reason with the 3BBB version of the bodyslide files my character's calves disappear when wearing any of the non-bondage dresses, using the CBBE SE version of the bodyslide files the calves are there.

There's several catsuit base models, but I do remember testing that a transparent suit and didn't see a problem. Is the transparent suit from dd or dcl? if you're not sure, get the in game name and i'll trace it. You can also try switching the mod order for DD and DCL in case it's one of the files that is in both mods -  if DCL is overwriting DD, change it so DD is overwriting DCL. There's a lot of overlap between the two mods, and it doesn't really matter which one does the overwriting. But if it is a conversion issue, it shouldn't be in the other mod. Grummkol did DD and I did DCL. I doubt we both made the same mistake.

Calves / forearms disappearing isn't because of 3bbb, and it isn't a DD/DCL only issue. it is one of the things i'll be going through with a fine tooth comb checking for on the next version. For now, it will require fixing it yourself. Here's a guide I wrote up on how to do it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

There's several catsuit base models, but I do remember testing that a transparent suit and didn't see a problem. Is the transparent suit from dd or dcl? if you're not sure, get the in game name and i'll trace it. You can also try switching the mod order for DD and DCL in case it's one of the files that is in both mods -  if DCL is overwriting DD, change it so DD is overwriting DCL. There's a lot of overlap between the two mods, and it doesn't really matter which one does the overwriting. But if it is a conversion issue, it shouldn't be in the other mod. Grummkol did DD and I did DCL. I doubt we both made the same mistake.

Calves / forearms disappearing isn't because of 3bbb, and it isn't a DD/DCL only issue. it is one of the things i'll be going through with a fine tooth comb checking for on the next version. For now, it will require fixing it yourself. Here's a guide I wrote up on how to do it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

It's the DCL transparent suit, the DD one works correctly. If you want a specific in-game name the Mage's transparent catsuit exhibits the issue (though as noted all of the DCL transparent catsuits have the same issue.) It's also worth noting that the CBBE SE version of the catsuit does not work right either, rather than having no body it has a body in the middle that is unaffected by the bodyside sliders, the suit changes with the sliders and the body does not. I'll try flipping the overwrite and see what happens (EDIT: No change from doing that). Also even in the bodyslide preview for the 3BBB version there is no body, it's not just in game. 

I also just tried your guide on fixing the calf issue, I checked the box to add calves, saved the edit, and when I went into the game the calves were still invisible (despite displaying correctly in bodyslide.) Maybe 3BBB uses a different number for the calves? If you want a specific example of one of one of the items with that issue the mage's silk dress has the issue (along with almost all the other dresses.)

Thanks for the help thus far.  

48 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

It's the DCL transparent suit, the DD one works correctly. If you want a specific in-game name the Mage's transparent catsuit exhibits the issue (though as noted all of the DCL transparent catsuits have the same issue.) It's also worth noting that the CBBE SE version of the catsuit does not work right either, rather than having no body it has a body in the middle that is unaffected by the bodyside sliders, the suit changes with the sliders and the body does not. I'll try flipping the overwrite and see what happens. 

I also just tried your guide on fixing the calf issue, I checked the box to add calves, saved the edit, and when I went into the game the calves were still invisible (despite displaying correctly in bodyslide.) Maybe 3BBB uses a different number for the calves? If you want a specific example of one of one of the items with that issue the mage's silk dress has the issue (along with almost all the other dresses.)

Thanks for the help thus far.  

No, the slot numbers are the same for all bodys - it's how skyrim categorizes body parts, not something created new for each body.

You may need to do the armor as well as the armor addon for the outfits. Or use boots/gloves that cover that part of the arm until I am able to go through every possible outfit for the next release.

Transparent College Catsuit? That should be 'dcl - 3ba - zipsuit' then. That shows up fine for me. What I do see is that the breast weight painting didn't get added somehow and the breasts were clipping out if the outfit.

If you build just that outfit, is the path right? Should be:

\Data\meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_0.nif

\Data\meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_1.nif

Since I was  in checking it out, here's the updated zipsuit with the correct breast weight painting. Breasts shouldn't clip out of the outfit and the outfit breasts should move now.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, the slot numbers are the same for all bodys - it's how skyrim categorizes body parts, not something created new for each body.

You may need to do the armor as well as the armor addon for the outfits. Or use boots/gloves that cover that part of the arm until I am able to go through every possible outfit for the next release.

Transparent College Catsuit? That should be 'dcl - 3ba - zipsuit' then. That shows up fine for me. What I do see is that the breast weight painting didn't get added somehow and the breasts were clipping out if the outfit.

If you build just that outfit, is the path right? Should be:

\Data\meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_0.nif

\Data\meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_1.nif

Since I was  in checking it out, here's the updated zipsuit with the correct breast weight painting. Breasts shouldn't clip out of the outfit and the outfit breasts should move now.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z 7.18 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you for the help. Your updated file for the zipsuit worked perfectly, the body was there and effected by bodyslide as it should be, you may want to update your download for the 3bbb files with the new zipsuit version to avoid having to deal with questions like this about it again. 

Additionally as it turns out it was my own fault that my edits to fix the calves did not work, I misread your guide and was editing the value in the armor section rather than the armoraddons section. That worked as it should. Also I had to add the forearms, figured you would like to know for when you end up adjusting things.

Here's a list of the parts that need fixing so you can save some time whenever you get around to updating things (there could be more that I missed, but here's what I fixed.) 

Spoiler

dcur_rubberminidressAA

dcur_rubberbikiniAA

dcur_rubbercorsetAA

dcur_rubberspandexAA

dcur_rubberspandexPinkAA

dcur_rubberglassdressAA

dcur_rubberNetAA

dcur_silkminidressAA

dcur_redblack_latexdressAA

dcur_formal_dressAA

Things are working great now that I actually followed your guide correctly.

One other minor thing I noticed is that there is clipping with the formal latex boots with thigh and butt physics and clipping with the Pink Working Girl outfit and breast physics, nothing major but figured it was worth noting.

Thanks for all your help! 

14 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Here's a list of the parts that need fixing

Thanks for the list.

With the DD 5.0 beta out, I'm going through CBBE SE first and checking that and converting the new stuff, since we'll need it for the SE release. After CBBE SE for DD5 is done, I'll go back through the DCL 3BBB conversion again. We may have DCL 9.0 by that time so if new DCL outfits are also added, I can do those at the same time.

For clipping, I'm just checking maxed sliders one at a time. I have noticed that some combos of sliders will still clip, but it would take forever to do every 'decent' combo for every outfit. Any remaining minor clipping in game should be fixed by the user.

What I will be checking in game is to see if the outfit shows up, and if the calves and forearms need to be corrected.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thanks for the list.

With the DD 5.0 beta out, I'm going through CBBE SE first and checking that and converting the new stuff, since we'll need it for the SE release. After CBBE SE for DD5 is done, I'll go back through the DCL 3BBB conversion again. We may have DCL 9.0 by that time so if new DCL outfits are also added, I can do those at the same time.

For clipping, I'm just checking maxed sliders one at a time. I have noticed that some combos of sliders will still clip, but it would take forever to do every 'decent' combo for every outfit. Any remaining minor clipping in game should be fixed by the user.

What I will be checking in game is to see if the outfit shows up, and if the calves and forearms need to be corrected.

I'm glad the list is helpful. 

I just realized that I explained what I meant by clipping poorly. The issue is that the stockings on the Latex Boots and whole Pink working girl outfit don't seem to have any physics, so the butt or breasts move without the outfit and clip through them, not that they are innately clipping while standing still. Sorry to be unclear. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:17 PM, zarantha said:

What body? Sounds like you're using 3BBB and have built the CBBE versions of the outfits? otherwise, you'll want to build the HDT or TBBP versions of those outfits.

If you're using 3BBB, grab the bodyslide files linked a few posts up and  batch build the 3BBB versions.

That seems to be the case. I'll grab this and hopefully get this sorted! Again thanks for the help!

stupid sanity checking question. I am having trouble with clipping of the college rubber gloves. these appear to use the same mesh as the catsuit long gloves, but those do NOT clip. so I copied over the mesh from devious devices to cursed loot but that has not fixed the issue. should I be trying something else rather than straight copying the files, which I might add are both named the same and stored in mxw_catsuit folder. I did try using body slide on the file but couldn't fix it but I assume I might be doing something stupid.

Getting somewhat random freezing that locks the game. Can't really reproduce it consistently but, every time it does the last line of the Papyrus Log is "[DCUR] Periodical update starts"

I save a lot so it's not a great deal of hassle to continue on this way; I've not encountered any freezing in the quests.

Any suggestions?