Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

Well.

Camera1.png.66303cacde4e7bb555271320873b723f.png

For reference, my character is the one on the left. Don't see a problem? This isn't some camera mod, or using TFC, etc. I could fully run around with the camera locked in that position. Attacking solved the problem, mostly due to getting another kill-cam, which caused the issue in the first place. 

I've had a variety of stuck cameras, sometimes as you mention with the camera pointing, North, for example, and my character turning the left or right to walk in that direction.

I found that if you open the console and "help chair" or some other usable furniture, you can "player.placeat me xx-code" and hopefully be able to approach it at an angle you can then use it.  For some reason changing the camera style fixes the bug usually.

So... after installing eager NPCs mod, or maybe it's not that, every time I absorb a dragon soul any hold guards in the area will then became hostile. I didn't hit them with any magic, weapon or shout and they became hostile. no bounties, nothing just pure Dragonborn discrimination. if I submit to them and let them do whatever to my character, they will leave peacefully and stop being hostile.

This is some Grimdark plot twist here. it's a big conspiracy. All the yarls are just using the dragon born to kill the dragons and as thanks, fuck her silly. like a lot of hardcore hentai nowadays. 

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

So... after installing eager NPCs mod, or maybe it's not that, every time I absorb a dragon soul any hold guards in the area will then became hostile. I didn't hit them with any magic, weapon or shout and they became hostile. no bounties, nothing just pure Dragonborn discrimination. if I submit to them and let them do whatever to my character, they will leave peacefully and stop being hostile.

Pretty sure SLEN has a mechanic where any NPC close to the player has their arousal skyrocket (or simply increase a bit, depending on your current settings) whenever a dragon soul is absorbed, and there's also a chance an orgy will happen. Only explanation for your bug I can think of is if the arousal increase is applied through a cloak spell and said cloak is causing NPCs to aggro on you for some reason (because it's considered a "hostile" spell maybe?). Never had anything like that happen to me, though.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure SLEN has a mechanic where any NPC close to the player has their arousal skyrocket (or simply increase a bit, depending on your current settings) whenever a dragon soul is absorbed, and there's also a chance an orgy will happen. Only explanation for your bug I can think of is if the arousal increase is applied through a cloak spell and said cloak is causing NPCs to aggro on you for some reason (because it's considered a "hostile" spell maybe?). Never had anything like that happen to me, though.

Every guard in the city was after my Chasity Blood. won't I get a bounty for it, and I didn't get any. Plus, I disabled it after the first time it happened.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

1 hour ago, mcnv said:

Every guard in the city was after my Chasity Blood. won't I get a bounty for it, and I didn't get any. Plus, I disabled it after the first time it happened.

I'm with Blaze on this. I use SLEN and I've never had that issue. Even when I had the dragon soul orgy option enabled. It sounds like a conflict with another mod that changes what happens when a dragon soul is absorbed. That's just me speculating, though. I disabled that option and the one for triggering an orgy after clearing a dungeon. They were just causing too many problems and CTDs.

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Well.

Camera1.png.66303cacde4e7bb555271320873b723f.png

For reference, my character is the one on the left. Don't see a problem? This isn't some camera mod, or using TFC, etc. I could fully run around with the camera locked in that position. Attacking solved the problem, mostly due to getting another kill-cam, which caused the issue in the first place. 

I've had that happen when starting a killcam finisher then being hit by one of Ulfric Thu'ums before it finishes. Before that, it happened with a custom follower who had the ability to Shout. It seems to be Shout related.

Twice while my character was masturbating she has gone on little adventures, traveling once straight up about 1,000 feet or more, then coming back down and suffering no harm, all while jilling away.  Second time I think the slight change in position sort of sucked her through the floor on some steps, and she ended up perhaps two meters below the ground and started traveling forwards at what seemed to be about 80 MPH.  I could watch the building shrink in the distance until some arbitrary limit was hit and then she began to jump backwards and go forwards some more until the scene finished, at which point she fell through the world and landed on some reasonably nearby mountains.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:53 AM, Chronos7000 said:

...I could watch the building shrink in the distance until some arbitrary limit was hit and then she began to jump backwards and go forwards some more until the scene finished, at which point she fell through the world and landed on some reasonably nearby mountains.

Wow

So there we were, on the road back to Markarth to have a word with a couple of miners and tell them they can go back to work (why do they always lock the door after hiding in that bunkhouse anyways? They could have been back at work weeks ago if they had just let me talk to them...).

...and we run into this encounter. Well, I say 'encounter'. It looks like about four. Maybe more. I can't say I tried to talk to them and work out what they were doing there.

But hey, at least it didn't turn into some massive 20 person fight sequence I guess. Maybe I should reduce the number of random encounter mods I have running at once? ;)

Spoiler

RoadToMarkarth.jpg.962989529e37a2d4edc07cfd7e29e623.jpg

Right, I'm at my wits end with this one. I'll get a stable 30 fps anywhere, interior and exterior, but as soon as I enter any dungeon an instant drop to 5 fps or lower. This was using a mod list that I had used before on my previous install that was 30 fps everywhere. I've been looking into it for a few months now with no solution being evident. Guess its time for a new install on the new SSD.

1 hour ago, Tuffers89 said:

Right, I'm at my wits end with this one. I'll get a stable 30 fps anywhere, interior and exterior, but as soon as I enter any dungeon an instant drop to 5 fps or lower. This was using a mod list that I had used before on my previous install that was 30 fps everywhere. I've been looking into it for a few months now with no solution being evident. Guess its time for a new install on the new SSD.

Your post has nothing to do with this thread topic but there is a guy with a similar problem over in tech support.

So this is more of a Creation Kit or TES5Edit quirk than anything else, but I've been tinkering with the idea of making custom races for my characters to give them unique body textures. I found the relevant tutorials, followed them along using the Creation Kit and TES5Edit. Everything went swimmingly, and my new race seemed to work fine... until I fired up the game to take my spanking new race for a spin, at which point I found that my character wouldn't animate at all, and she would just glide across the land while T-posing.

I furiously googled for t-posing custom races, and found nothing that seemed relevant. I fired up the Creation Kit, couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong, until something weird caught my eye in my race's Body Data Tab:

Untitled.png.532dcaef804e38911e8be4bac0b9ea05.png

Obviously. it's fixed now, but all the female entries in Skeleton, Behavior Graph and Body Texture were pointing to skeleton.nif (the male one too, to top it off) for some absolutely bizarre reason. No wonder my race was fucked up! I still have no clue what happened.

Gotta love it when you get the load order of your CBBE body/HDT wrong... you jump up and down to test and your boob flys up and hits you in the face.

Immersive Wolf Spamming.

On my way to Riverwood.

There are 20 level 71 wolves in this picture. (I'm lvl 71 too).

622924300_Wolves1.thumb.jpg.ea3cb74cc474dcba929ff4252ce44b6a.jpg

They were not doing me any damage worth the name so I just kept walking and dropping fireballs.

12 wolves in the picture plus those on the radar.

219691612_Wolves2.thumb.jpg.a450c98d8d0b6bdbbd1b51df7b2e6159.jpg

Killed the last of them a couple of paces further up.

1114026436_Wolves3.thumb.jpg.73456a6a69158307f3bb35bb9b3d9942.jpg

05:15am in the first shot and 08:01am in the last. I ran back down and counted 28 wolves but there was a lot more as many had already disappeared. The two wolves who live on the bend further up were still there. No sign of the werewolf though.

I've no idea what mod is doing this and why the spamming is (AFAIK) only here.

• 4 weeks later...

On the Dainty Sload.

Corsair?

Looks more like troll fur to me.

ScreenShot146.thumb.jpg.0ba0a3f9532fa8364812c3f3123a1ac7.jpg

It was a troll as it had troll fat on it. Downstairs, or whatever they call it on ships, was another 'corsair' who was a stormcloak, complete with stomcloak loot. Everyone else was alright.