Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

I don't know if this is a weird quirk or just me.

(Ansilvund). She got down off the top bunk. I've never seen a draugr get up up from the top and hop down.

1925779489_TopBunk.thumb.jpg.04734a830e10199fc33d5f8195e458d9.jpg

This is definitely a quirk

799606084_Sunkenman.thumb.jpg.e209161ab8f30d7fa5f71e799bf2a669.jpg

You can't really see it in the image but there is another one at the back, the legs and fur shoes, where the upper body is in the ground.

Trying to get into the Mare to check out a follower. Once inside I can't see anything but I can hear the physics going ballistic - plates etc bouncing off walls and what have you. Only thing I have got is E with the name of the follower.

I hit E and go through the recruit dialogue and get back outside. No sign of the follower but a bit of 'searching' with the cursor gets me the E and the follower's name again. I use Manipulator to strip the follower and my machine coughs and splutters for a bit and comes up with this:

ScreenShot167.thumb.jpg.785492c8577c05b5c4fbc5b38aa366b0.jpg

A quick look at the esp reveals a height of 98 which I'm guessing should have been .98.

Had a look at the posts on the mod's Nexus page and nobody has mentioned this.

Meanwhile the Bannered Mare is closed for repairs.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Trying to get into the Mare to check out a follower.

A quick look at the esp reveals a height of 98 which I'm guessing should have been .98.

Had a look at the posts on the mod's Nexus page and nobody has mentioned this.

Meanwhile the Bannered Mare is closed for repairs.

If someone that big was "inside" the Mare, I'd say it is really really open for repairs... and she's wearing the roof like a hat.

14 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If someone that big was "inside" the Mare, I'd say it is really really open for repairs... and she's wearing the roof like a hat.

It needs a sign on the outside:

We are racist in here. We don't serve giants!

8 hours ago, worik said:

It needs a sign on the outside:

Given they call the Companions to kill a giant when it just approaches the city, I don't think that's normally a problem.

On the other hand, the whole event probably reinforced the nordic distrust of mages. At least Whiterun didn't crumble and fall into the ... plains? White river maybe.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just some dead 'Imperial Noble Empty' floating in mid-air in the middle of nowhere.

Hide contents

ScreenShot172.thumb.jpg.c61c4ef08f02f4d752050b3c6cd13e7c.jpg

From the Where Am I thread, I'd guess that's the one near Knifepoint Ridge and the More Bandit Camps one just down the hill. Mine there doesn't have things in her hair though, I don't think.  If you have MBC, does the one in the tent in the Cammona Tong camp in the Rift do that too?

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

From the Where Am I thread, I'd guess that's the one near Knifepoint Ridge and the More Bandit Camps one just down the hill. Mine there doesn't have things in her hair though, I don't think.  If you have MBC, does the one in the tent in the Cammona Tong camp in the Rift do that too?

Spotters Badge for knowing the location.

The body in the CT camp is half embedded in the floor due to one of the sleeping idles from Salacious Idles.

This is what happens when you listen to @worik

Old Hrolden Inn - the hottest place in Skyrim.

I said 'Put another log on the fire'. Not 'put another fire on the log'.

ScreenShot179.thumb.jpg.54090f9e72099c49199c6e000eef08c5.jpg

At the back is Duraz from INPCs and Moo from Honeypopcorn's Skyrim Overhaul. Both are wearing orc aromour but the back plate on Duraz is narrower.

'When ash-hoppers attack' <cue dramatic music>

Rorikstead. Remains of one ash-hopper left of the wheat; 3 more on the other side of the wall; Reldith taking no chances; some sort of fuck up on the architectural front between the lookout post and the farm shed. Luckily, one of the guards had a crossbow which could shoot through walls.

Reldith.thumb.jpg.ae772211e14d668e893e48e32a73ba82.jpg

I also have Honey popcorn overhaul, but also Enemy plus, and while the former adds those Ash-hoppers, the latter adds a massive wolf queen larger than a horse and her pack just outside Rorikstead and the chaos that ensues is hilarious when the wolves are led into town while fighting the ash-hoppers.

8 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

I also have Honey popcorn overhaul, but also Enemy plus, and while the former adds those Ash-hoppers, the latter adds a massive wolf queen larger than a horse and her pack just outside Rorikstead and the chaos that ensues is hilarious when the wolves are led into town while fighting the ash-hoppers.

Thanks. I'll have a look at this Enemy Plus.

Edit: Ooh. I will problably give this a go on my next. I will swap it for OBIS (or maybe not).

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. I'll have a look at this Enemy Plus.

Edit: Ooh. I will problably give this a go on my next. I will swap it for OBIS (or maybe not).

Yeah, its a nice little gem that is way underrated. I replaced all the old creature, and monster mods for those two and no regrets so far.