Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Solitude Windmill

Reveal hidden contents

that could be a conflict with skymills/skyfalls

During my recent mesh problem in Folgunthur I came across this draugr working her way across the floor using a combination of break-dancing, stretching exercises and advanced Hatha yoga. All done at normal speed - making it one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen in Skyrim especially the way she negotiated obstacles.

Yoga.thumb.jpg.7c396e53d4e9e03615f2ea278ea18775.jpg

It's a shit job but someone has to do it.

1929044686_DovahkiinTemptation.thumb.jpg.57056bdc2ec725e5c603e08499f71b13.jpg

That was the result of me and several of my followers hitting her at the same time. More than one of my followers was in mid-air and hit her from above.

"If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise . . .'

1301035931_Beartent.thumb.jpg.2007837c91cfb52ffd09278e57fdbd30.jpg

Given that the bear has his schlong on parade, one can only wonder about what is going on in the tent.

Bare-arse the bandit Bear-arse the bandit?

On 6/12/2019 at 9:07 PM, Grey Cloud said:

assuming it is the one from Katla's Farm.

Some Solitude overhaul did it. ... it's part of the city wall then.

View from the harbour

Spoiler

b1.jpg.d345722c126cb93b2b714f0e77d07fe3.jpg

View from the city ...

LL Ponytail Club hides it a bit

Spoiler

b2.jpg.ba285b5b8db974c94788d21cf1c3b183.jpg

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

ETaC Old v14.3.1 Complete-13608-14-3-1 ?

I don't remember this room ? The furniture and decorations made me wonder about the new version?

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Head.thumb.jpg.12b63cdcca776c16966339c86b3d2d84.jpg

I got 200 hundred mods active in my load order, only 4 of them involve climate overhauls {of which is Tropical Skyrim} So occasionally, you got a palm tree with a road sign sticking out. {pictures to come soon, maybe}

Also with Tropical Skyrim the rocks occasionaly dance around when enaring them as if the textures arent hardlocked down, otherwise its a wonderful mod

I like ETaC as well though I don't have it installed right now, so you might have gotten the idea from me.

Without the current one I can't explain the beds in the wall or the table, but the beds make the less sense. Wall location should be the same unless something tried to overhall the interior and move things out and also moved the beds.  It might have moved the table as well while ETaC added the stairs down to the burial area.

On the other hand, I don't remember ETaC doing burial areas, just optionally inns, but I could be wrong or that could be new.  This is where I start clicking on things with the console open to see what last changed it.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's just the Hall of the Dead in Falkreath. That's the priest and ?urst. 

Ah yes. Now I recognize them.

They work perfect in my game. I can even have sex in their beds without clipping into the wall.... err .. :classic_huh:.... wait. :classic_blush:

I didn't want to say that I ..   I meant ... hmmmm...  the beds work fine. 

Yes! That is what I have been told! It can't be ETaC. I heard that the beds there work perfect in my someone's game.  Someone told me!

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

so you might have gotten the idea from me.

She knows who it was.

I've just been to Darkwater and got this:

Darkwater.thumb.jpg.994e8d6b5056bc66d341b4ed14e30513.jpg

The NPC on the left was carrying the broom like a snooker cue and the redhead behind the fence has her feet below ground.