Jump to content

One night at the tavern


Devianna

2,333 views

1337543560_ContestCover.jpg.ddc4fe8942c17babbd247b28f15a7d12.jpg

 

Hello, dear readers.

 

I know, I know - it’s been a little while. :classic_ph34r: With the current pandemic going around the world, I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy.  Remember to stay home as much as possible. Gaming, Skyrim and of course Loverslab can definitely help with the quarantine part. ?

 

I haven’t had the time/mindset/inspiration (pick any one of those or all three) for my larger stories these past weeks. However, I’m still writing shorter ones. They don’t have any complicated plot-lines and are mostly just lewd scenarios. I hope you can still find them entertaining. ?

 

Please note, this story isn’t a crossover. It’s more of an idea that I had in mind and SpyVsPie gave his permission for me to have Cassidey as a guest for this little tale.

For anyone new to my stories here’s a quick background on the characters: Lady Eira (a dremora warrior of Molag Bal) and Cyrus (Vigilant of Stendarr) are an unlikely duo that got stuck traveling together entirely through their own fault (but they will never admit to that). Cassidey is a paladin with a heart of gold and a penchant for getting into random amorous and morally questionable situations. She belongs to a very talented author @SpyVsPie

 

And now, without further interruptions - on with the show! ?


 

Spoiler

 

Contest-00.jpg

Contest-01.jpg

Contest-02.jpg

Contest-03.jpg

Contest-04.jpg

Contest-05.jpg

Contest-06.jpg

Contest-07.jpg

Contest-08.jpg

Contest-09.jpg

Contest-010.jpg

Contest-011.jpg

Contest-012.jpg

Contest-013.jpg

Contest-014.jpg

Contest-015.jpg

Contest-016.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Contest-017.jpg

Contest-018.jpg

Contest-019.jpg

Contest-020.jpg

Contest-021.jpg

Contest-022.jpg

Contest-023.jpg

Contest-024.jpg

Contest-025.jpg

Contest-026.jpg

Contest-027.jpg

Contest-028.jpg

Contest-029.jpg

Contest-030.jpg

Contest-031.jpg

Contest-032.jpg

Contest-033.jpg

Contest-034.jpg

Contest-035.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Contest-036.jpg

Contest-037.jpg

Contest-038.jpg

Contest-039.jpg

Contest-041.jpg

Contest-042.jpg

Contest-043.jpg

Contest-044.jpg

Contest-045.jpg

Contest-046.jpg

Contest-047.jpg

Contest-048.jpg

Contest-049.jpg

Contest-050.jpg

Contest-051.jpg

Contest-052.jpg

Contest-053.jpg

Contest-054.jpg

Contest-055.jpg

Contest-056.jpg

Contest-057.jpg

Contest-058.jpg

Contest-059.jpg

Contest-061.jpg

Contest-062.jpg

Contest-063.jpg

Contest-064.jpg

Contest-064a.jpg

Contest-064b.jpg

Contest-064c.jpg

Contest-065.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Contest-066.jpg

Contest-067.jpg

Contest-068.jpg

Contest-069.jpg

Contest-070.jpg

Contest-071.jpg

Contest-072.jpg

Contest-073.jpg

Contest-074.jpg

Contest-075.jpg

Contest-076.jpg

Contest-077.jpg

Contest-078.jpg

Contest-079.jpg

Contest-080.jpg

Contest-081.jpg

Contest-082.jpg

Contest-083.jpg

Contest-084.jpg

Contest-085.jpg

Contest-086.jpg

[/img]

 

 

23 Comments


Recommended Comments

Always great to see something new from you! ?

 

Absolutely loved this little tale. I really need to finish catching up on your work. I've been going through Kiki's adventures. I don't think I'm super surprised to see Cyrus traveling with Eira, given what I've seen of him so far, but I wouldn't have necessarily expected it. 

 

Your screens are beautiful, the dialogue is great and hilarious, and it was really fun to see Cassidey again! 

 

All in all, very entertaining! I'd say more or try to be a bit more articulate but I'm on my phone right now and it's being kind of a... rooster right now! ?

Link to comment

OMG I miss Eira and Cyrus so much!

I love your stories with these two and you write bickering dialogue sooooo well!!!

I probably said this before, but I love the design of Eira! 
 

Would love to help out in anyway to get more ideas to you so I could read up more adventures with Eira and Cyrus!

Link to comment

Oh Nice! Her skin is so shiny...:love::heart::D Great work.... Yeah things are rough right now. :( But I've been pushing myself to work on my stories and managed to get a few chapters out myself. Hope to see the same for you as well. As well as the rest of our storyteller family. Stay strong. ;):thumbsup:

Link to comment

Hey, good to see and read you again, it really been a while! ^_^ I see Lady Eira and Cyrus find new points of convergence! 
I admit, this is a damn great sex scene, with delightfully spelled out dialogues and a great perspective. 

Contest-079.jpgOn this scene, I was as close to a heart attack as ever.
And what I especially like, Cass behaves like... like Cass. It seems to me that you have remarkably studied this character, which is worthy of separate mention and deepest respect ^_^

Link to comment

Fantastic little entry as always.  Thank you for helping keep things a little bit brighter and lighter around here.

Link to comment

Haha, this was great! Always great to see a funny, light-hearted entry! Especially with my favorite duo, Eira and Cyrus! Seems to me like Cyrus is starting to get worn down. He used to be so steadfast against Eria's seduction... But alas, the introduction of Cassidey proved too much ? Excellent work, as always!

Link to comment
15 hours ago, LexiAJ82 said:

Always great to see something new from you! ?

 

Absolutely loved this little tale. I really need to finish catching up on your work. I've been going through Kiki's adventures. I don't think I'm super surprised to see Cyrus traveling with Eira, given what I've seen of him so far, but I wouldn't have necessarily expected it. 

 

Your screens are beautiful, the dialogue is great and hilarious, and it was really fun to see Cassidey again! 

 

All in all, very entertaining! I'd say more or try to be a bit more articulate but I'm on my phone right now and it's being kind of a... rooster right now! ?

Thank you for the kind words, Lexi!

Neither Cyrus nor Lady Eira ever really planned to travel/work/do anything together. But seeing as they got stuck in a very amusing (for me and the readers) situation, they are forced to temporarily endure each other's presence. Doesn't stop them from bickering and getting on each other's nerves though. ?

Cassidey is an absolute sweetheart and we'll see more of her in the continuation of the story. ?

 

14 hours ago, devious-Drunna said:

OMG I miss Eira and Cyrus so much!

I love your stories with these two and you write bickering dialogue sooooo well!!!

I probably said this before, but I love the design of Eira! 
 

Would love to help out in anyway to get more ideas to you so I could read up more adventures with Eira and Cyrus!

Aww, thank you for the compliments!?

Among my characters, Lady Eira and Cyrus duo seems to be the reader's favorite. ? I must admit, I've missed writing for those two as well.  They really are very entertaining.

I really appreciate your words of support and encouragement. Seeing everyone else's stories ("Dark Ascension" included, of course!) helped to inspire me to write and post again.  So hopefully there will be more stories soon. ?

 

14 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Oh Nice! Her skin is so shiny...:love::heart::D Great work.... Yeah things are rough right now. :( But I've been pushing myself to work on my stories and managed to get a few chapters out myself. Hope to see the same for you as well. As well as the rest of our storyteller family. Stay strong. ;):thumbsup:

Thanks, Jayomms! You're right - sometimes writing and making stories is the best way to concentrate on something positive.  (And I saw your new chapter - it's great! I'm just a little late with the comment as I'm trying to catch up on everything that I've missed ?)

 

11 hours ago, Crw said:

Hey, good to see and read you again, it really been a while! ^_^ I see Lady Eira and Cyrus find new points of convergence! 
I admit, this is a damn great sex scene, with delightfully spelled out dialogues and a great perspective. 

Spoiler


Contest-079.jpg

 

On this scene, I was as close to a heart attack as ever.
And what I especially like, Cass behaves like... like Cass. It seems to me that you have remarkably studied this character, which is worthy of separate mention and deepest respect ^_^

I'm glad you enjoyed this tale, Crw! And thank you for the warm comments. ?

That particular screenshot is one of my favorites as well (though it was a pain to make ?).

All of the praise for Cassidey really should go to @SpyVsPie He created such a memorable and lifelike character that it's impossible not to love her and her antics. Working with him on our previous crossover really helped me understand Cassidey's personality even more and I'm glad it translates at least a little bit into this story. ?

 

11 hours ago, Deso561PL said:

This is my kind of tavern!

That tavern was definitely a fun place to visit that night. ?

 

10 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Fantastic little entry as always.  Thank you for helping keep things a little bit brighter and lighter around here.

Thank you for your kind words. ? I'm always happy when my stories can make people smile, especially in these difficult times.

 

7 hours ago, wilson99 said:

thank you  , what a statement 'we Need your cock' i love it   ?

Thank you for the compliment, Wilson! 

Yes, Lady Eira is rather straightforward in what she wants. ?

 

3 hours ago, worik said:

Poor Bat :cry:

I know! I felt so bad for leaving him there. ?

Must find a way to get Bat more hay next time around!

 

1 hour ago, Collygon said:

Haha, this was great! Always great to see a funny, light-hearted entry! Especially with my favorite duo, Eira and Cyrus! Seems to me like Cyrus is starting to get worn down. He used to be so steadfast against Eria's seduction... But alas, the introduction of Cassidey proved too much ? Excellent work, as always!

If it would be just Lady Eira, Cyrus would still be able to stand his ground. But Cassidey's charms really are too much for a mere mortal. ? Especially if Cass is 'slightly' tipsy and very determined. ?

Thank you for your comments and I'm happy this made you laugh. ?

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Devianna said:

Thanks, Jayomms! You're right - sometimes writing and making stories is the best way to concentrate on something positive.  (And I saw your new chapter - it's great! I'm just a little late with the comment as I'm trying to catch up on everything that I've missed ?)

:blush: ;):thumbsup:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Devianna said:

Among my characters, Lady Eira and Cyrus duo seems to be the reader's favorite.

and for good reason, the content involving them is insanely good, it's great to finally see them again

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, that horse life is a pain with his dumb mistress.

Aww, Cassidey isn't dumb. She's just...selectively intelligent!

(and to be fair, she was a bit preoccupied ?)

 

5 hours ago, ther1pper said:

Great chapter, I'm not too clear on how strip drinking works though.

Thank you, r1pper!  I'll let you in on a little secret : by the end of their 5th bottle of wine,  both Cass and Lady Eira weren't too clear on how that drinking competition worked either. ?

 

4 hours ago, Slace said:

and for good reason, the content involving them is insanely good, it's great to finally see them again

Thank you for your kind praise ?. It looks like more stories with Lady Eira and Cyrus need to be written and published. I'll try to work on that!  :classic_ph34r:

Link to comment

Great job! Love the humor, even though it's sometimes a bit silly for my taste, but that's just me... very very enjoyable read nonetheless!

And I have to agree with the people above me, the Eira and Cyrus due is great and works really well!

Hope to see more of them.

Link to comment

I let you watch Cass for one day and look at all the trouble she gets in to ?. You are without a doubt the worst babysitter I have ever used and you can rest assured that my Yelp review will reflect that ?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Great job! Love the humor, even though it's sometimes a bit silly for my taste, but that's just me... very very enjoyable read nonetheless!

And I have to agree with the people above me, the Eira and Cyrus due is great and works really well!

Hope to see more of them.

Thank you,  Alter! Yes, the humor is silly but honestly I don't think I have the mindset for more serious, plot-heavy episodes now. So for the time being it's wackiness galore! ? And of course the lewd stuff. Can't forget the lewd stuff! ?

Eira and Cyrus are a lot of fun to work with, so I'm already tinkering with the next episode ?.

 

3 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I let you watch Cass for one day and look at all the trouble she gets in to ?. You are without a doubt the worst babysitter I have ever used and you can rest assured that my Yelp review will reflect that ?

Dear Mr. Spy,

 

Thank you for your feedback. We are terribly sorry you have not found our babysitting services satisfactory. Here at "Devianna Day Care for Paladins" we take our job very seriously. All of our personnel are graduates of the highly acclaimed Sanguine University of Behavioral and Debaucherous Sciences

 

Following the agreed upon schedule, during her time with us young Cassidey received a balanced and nutritious dinner as well as plenty of hydration. Afterwards she completed her evening physical exercise and went to sleep at the appropriate time. Moreover, during her stay two of our best caretakers were keeping her company, making sure the young Paladin receives all the attention and social interaction she requires.

 

If you have any further questions or suggestions regarding your experience with us, please don't hesitate to call our offices at 666-6666. Our friendly customer service department, located in Coldharbour, will be glad to address any of your concerns. 

 

Please note, due to high call volume your estimated wait time is 8,576 days.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Devianna said:

Must find a way to get Bat more hay next time around!

? Mabye find him a horse-friend.

To play a round of chess, discuss adedric metaphysics or just muse about the differences in behaviour and tactics between male and female paladins?

 

Link to comment

A quite simple yet efficient standalone. I must say the humor combined quite well with the lewdness of the situation, and your works are really beginning to be far from anything shy in both regards. I think Cassidey's expressions were slightly different than the ones Spy usually apply, and that she was a bit smarter as well ; yet you still impersonated her in a quite convincing and humorous manner. Nice staging and writing (the "we need your cock" thrown like if it was some part of the gear was hilarious ^^). Compliments for the general photography ; specially regarding the ever sensual Eira and Cyrus, the latter having really priceless reactions to a well brought situation.  Just his fearful expression there cracked me up :

Contest-035.jpg

Anyway, nice sexy comedy ; we are entertained ! :smiley:

On 4/25/2020 at 1:10 AM, Devianna said:

Neither Cyrus nor Lady Eira ever really planned to travel/work/do anything together. But seeing as they got stuck in a very amusing (for me and the readers) situation, they are forced to temporarily endure each other's presence. Doesn't stop them from bickering and getting on each other's nerves though. ?

Malicia : « They're going to honey-honey, and then they'll very stay together, yes. :classic_sleepy:

 

              They even started kissing on the pee-pee, and you don't kiss pee-pees of people you don't like, you see ? :classic_lightbulb: »

 

 

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Tirloque said:

A quite simple yet efficient standalone. I must say the humor combined quite well with the lewdness of the situation, and your works are really beginning to be far from anything shy in both regards. I think Cassidey's expressions were slightly different than the ones Spy usually apply, and that she was a bit smarter as well ; yet you still impersonated her in a quite convincing and humorous manner. Nice staging and writing (the "we need your cock" thrown like if it was some part of the gear was hilarious ^^). Compliments for the general photography ; specially regarding the ever sensual Eira and Cyrus, the latter having really priceless reactions to a well brought situation.  Just his fearful expression there cracked me up :

Anyway, nice sexy comedy ; we are entertained ! :smiley:

Malicia : « They're going to honey-honey, and then they'll very stay together, yes. :classic_sleepy:

 

              They even started kissing on the pee-pee, and you don't kiss pee-pees of people you don't like, you see ? :classic_lightbulb: »

 

Thank you for the praise and the kind comment, Tirloque. ?

As I mentioned in the introduction, my mind isn't really set on complicated plots for the moment. So for the time being it is probably going to be just silly, humorous and very very lewd short stories. ?  I'm happy you picked up on Lady Eira's frank statement. Though these are standalone tales they still follow my established lore, which means the busty blue warrior of Molag Bal is as bossy as ever. ?

Cassidey is a lot of fun to write for, but of course the only one who could ever get all of her facial expressions and dialogues 'just right' would  be SpyVsPie himself. Still, I'm glad that I managed to make her behavior at least somewhat true to her character. 

As always, I'm happy I was able to make you (and your associate) laugh ?

 

Author: Dear Malicia, you are very clever and very perceptive. While Lady Eira and Cyrus are far from liking one another, they have established a temporary uneasy truce, seeing as they are currently unable to kill each other and must work together.  ?

Link to comment

Great work, I laughed a lot in this. Aria is so loving Eira, maybe she now has another crush (sorry Cass)

 

Aria: Do you have to tell everyone I have a crush on who? Geez man, let a girl have her own crushes for once.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Agent Tex said:

Great work, I laughed a lot in this. Aria is so loving Eira, maybe she now has another crush (sorry Cass)

 

Aria: Do you have to tell everyone I have a crush on who? Geez man, let a girl have her own crushes for once.

If I'm not mistaken, Aria comes from Coldharbour as well so perhaps her and Lady Eira have met in passing. ?

Thank you for your comment and I'm happy this made you laugh! ?

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...