Hi and thanks for the mod (and for Maria Eden)! I quite like (amongst other things) that the devices/restraints here are more medieval (and more in line with the way I prefer to play Skyrim: as much as I like what the DD team have been doing from the scripting side, shiny leather armbinders, cuffs and ballgags don't do it for me :)) as well as the restraint equipping/unequipping framework.

I realise that this is more of a modder resource than an end-user product (and I'll definitely play around with it in CK) but I dug around in the code (lots of juicy things there that I can't wait to be able to experience in-game!) and had some random comments/bugreports:

Is it intended that you can only remove items with keyword zbfxWornManualRemovable whilst your hands are untied but can remove anything else (zbfxWornLockable/zbfxWornScrewed) no matter whether your hands are tied or not?

There's a fun synergy with the hogtie equips and the bondage framework where if you lock yourself up in a hogtie without having the item to release yourself (dagger/lockpick/key) you're stuck (since you can't remove the item that put the hogtie effect on you). If only we had a hogtie crawl animation (so the player can get to a knife and rescue themselves) or a struggle minigame allowing the player to free their legs after a few minutes :)

I quite like some equipping restrictions that say Devious Framework provides, like not being able to wear boots or put on clothing if player's ankles are shackled/hobbled -- which is kind of crude but realistic. I'd probably expect the player with hobbled ankles to be able to put on, say, a dress, but not trousers, and shoes, but not boots (though if the player is wearing clothing with trousers when the fetters are locked, it's okay for it to stay but it can't be removed unless the player tears it up and destroys it -- but then this gets really complicated). Any plans to implement something similar? I wrote a small mod actually that removes footwear without the word "shoes" in the name if player has zbfWornAnkles, could probably post that separately. 

• 3 weeks later...

i have a hughe problem when installing tufp in addition to this mod:

i get following error frim fnis:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

fnis is up to date, just maked a full clean install of skyrim with redownloading everything.

zaz7.0 in use and i tried it with every downloadabel version of tufp

zaz extensionpatch also dont helps to fix it

I'm a bit confused by TUFP.  I went to the page and I can't make sense of how to install that mod properly.  Is the 1-08 version posted on 03-14 the same as the TUFP 1.08 version but just without TUFP?  I installed this mod as a requirement for another mod. I'm sorry that I'm really struggling with this, really worn out recently.   

I am having an issue with the crawl collar not working

When I put it on the tear animations activates (and I do see tears), and I get the crawling status in my buffs/debuffs list.

But no crawling animation, I'm just normal walking.

Currently using ZEP 1.08 for Zap7 and Tufp

Zap7 

Tufp 1.20 (I don't know if that matters)

I also have a Zaz offset extension pack by Tara (again don't know if that matters)

What should I be looking at to fix this issue?

I am using an animation mod that changed my walking and running (but I would think many people do that so someone else would have noticed a conflict by now)

Zep has a DDa requirement and I am currently using the development version of DDa (but again this all came up as a result of testing the Devious Followers mod and many others have working crawl animations so if there was a Dev version of DDa issue it would be more wide spread)

Any way, any help you can provide 

Thank you

*****EDIT*****

So best I can tell from reading previous posts if you want the crawl to work you need to use

ZEP 1.08 the 20170314-211511 version

ZAP 6.11

But it wont work with the TUFP stuff

If you want to use that you need

ZEP 1.08 for ZAP7 and TUFP

ZAP 7

But crawling doesn't work

is this accurate?

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit confused about this resource because it doesn't explicitly say what dependencies it possess. Do I need to install ZAZ AP + TUFP or can I just not install TUFP and get Zep to work?

I just need the crawling thingy for devious training.

Devious Training has a "soft" requirement for the crawling animation, but that's about it.

Any chance of adding to the description page a list of mods that use ZEP? I've been away for a bit and searching the site hasn't turned up anything. It sounds the new Maria Eden uses ZEP. Any others?

I think devious followers uses it as well

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4371-devious-followers-beta-12th-oct-2017/

Thanks!

heretical resources is missing four scripts at current release,HR_LeashedMEScript,HR_LooseHavokChainScript,HR_DisableHeadTrack,and HR_ChainConnector,if these aren't needed please ignore this post. If they are needed please add them to the mod so that this does not show up in papyrus logs.

• 4 weeks later...

Some words about the future of ZEP:

During MariaEden development I have renamed it to BDSMMechanics and removed all furntitures and animations because they became part of tufp.

Now t.ara switched back to Zaz and will likely drop tufp (makes sense from his view point) - therefore the future of this mod is unclear.

The main intention of BDSMMechanics is to provide complex furniture mechanics - eg. the victim urinates and cries and getting injured while being tortured in a painful furniture.

For this I need additional keywords that describes the class and the functionality of the furniture and BDSMMechanics adds those keywords to the tufp furnitures.

The new Zaz contains so much furnitures without the needed keywords that I am not able and not willing to switch. BDSMMechanics will stuck with tufp - unless somebody take over the part of adding keywords.

If tufp is being dropped before I release BDSMMechanics and before there are classification keywords in Zaz I will most likely drop this mod.

2 hours ago, zaira said:

Some words about the future of ZEP:

During MariaEden development I have renamed it to BDSMMechanics and removed all furntitures and animations because they became part of tufp.

Now t.ara switched back to Zaz and will likely drop tufp (makes sense from his view point) - therefore the future of this mod is unclear.

The main intention of BDSMMechanics is to provide complex furniture mechanics - eg. the victim urinates and cries and getting injured while being tortured in a painful furniture.

For this I need additional keywords that describes the class and the functionality of the furniture and BDSMMechanics adds those keywords to the tufp furnitures.

The new Zaz contains so much furnitures without the needed keywords that I am not able and not willing to switch. BDSMMechanics will stuck with tufp - unless somebody take over the part of adding keywords.

If tufp is being dropped before I release BDSMMechanics and before there are classification keywords in Zaz I will most likely drop this mod.

Zaira, is it just a matter of adding keywords to the furnitures in ZAZ8?   If so, I can probably do the legwork by adding them for you by following the groundwork you laid out with TUFP.   Let me know if that would be something you would be interested in.

I would just need the baseline to work with using the new ZAZ as a dependancy and then I can edit the fields for you.  I already tried with the non TUFP zep but there are missing keywords such as zbfxfurnitureclassexecution.    I am not comfortable with adding these kinds of things, I can just add them to the fields as you have already started to do with TUFP.

Edited by Lodakai

It's a shame, if you drop this mod. Mods like this make Skyrim (her dark side, especially) look alive.

5 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Zaira, is it just a matter of adding keywords to the furnitures in ZAZ8?   If so, I can probably do the legwork by adding them for you by following the groundwork you laid out with TUFP.   Let me know if that would be something you would be interested in.

I would just need the baseline to work with using the new ZAZ as a dependancy and then I can edit the fields for you.  I already tried with the non TUFP zep but there are missing keywords such as zbfxfurnitureclassexecution.    I am not comfortable with adding these kinds of things, I can just add them to the fields as you have already started to do with TUFP.

Sorry to pop in, but maybe you should offer your help to t.ara to fix the root of problem.

Things gonna change faster than I expect - so I have a new plan now.

This is what you have today with ZEP

ZEP Today.jpg

ZEP contains some Resources and provides additional keywords and framework stuff related to furnitures and armor

My plan for the next step is:

ZEP Future.jpg

ZEP contains only Resources (all stable ZAP 7 -> ZAP 8 additions)

If possible all additional keywords will become part of ZAP

All framework parts (furniture and armor) will be moved to BDSM Mechanics

My plan for the far future (when the new Devious Devices has been released and is stable):

ZEP Future 2.jpg

All armor framework parts will be removed from BDSM Mechanics - if you need armor framework, use Devious Devices

Edited by zaira
9 hours ago, zaira said:

Things gonna change faster than I expect - so I have a new plan now.

My plan for the next step is...

Thank you for continuing your efforts with this. I really appreciate the work and effort you've put in. I will wait patiently for the (hopeful) update. :) Hope you don't hit any development walls on the journey. I code a bit myself in my free time, and I know depending on other people's projects can be a pain in the ass. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally decided to try wolfclub, and FNIS has this

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

What can I do about it ?

6 hours ago, modafodasafa said:

So, yeah. Will you release version for ZAZ animation pack 8.0?

No. The next ZEP will integrate some tufp / ZAZ 8 furnitures and animations and it will be based on ZAP 7.

The framework part will be split away from ZEP into a new mod BDSMMechanics. ZEP will only provide resources and additional animation and furniture keywords.

BDSMMechanics will be stripped down to furniture mechanics - for armor mechanics I will migrate my own Mods to DD.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, galgat said:

I finally decided to try wolfclub, and FNIS has this

Hide contents

What can I do about it ?

I was getting the same thing.  Just on a hunch, I amended "AAprefix zbx" to "AAprefix zbf" because I saw a lot of lines below used the prefix "zbfx" and you can only use a three character abbreviation for that line (AAprefix), and then it seemed to work.

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I was getting the same thing.  Just on a hunch, I amended "AAprefix zbx" to "AAprefix zbf" because I saw a lot of lines below used the prefix "zbfx" and you can only use a three character abbreviation for that line (AAprefix), and then it seemed to work.

I got around it by leaving " ZazExtensionPack " unchecked, during the FNIS operation, and then activated it after ward's, which did not seem to cause any problem, and I tried, wolfclub, and then removed it, a good idea, but I ran into to many troubles with it, and it's requirement list is like major extravagant...:astonished: , and some of the things it required have problems of there own.