Any news on compatibility with the updated Zaz pack? For now I have dropped Zep and installed Zaz 6.22 so I could made sure that Home Sweet Home works with the new Zaz as well as Zep. But I'd love to get Zep back and start on integrating some of the frameworky stuff in my mod :)

Any news on compatibility with the updated Zaz pack? For now I have dropped Zep and installed Zaz 6.22 so I could made sure that Home Sweet Home works with the new Zaz as well as Zep. But I'd love to get Zep back and start on integrating some of the frameworky stuff in my mod :)

There is a Zep explicitely made for Zaz 6.2x - why don't use that?

I tried applying the Tears effect (both with spell and with the API). The effect seems to be applied, the facial expression changes slightly and the console shows an active Tears effect on the subject, but there's no tears visible. My log shows this:

[04/30/2017 - 11:43:52PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 6, got 7.
stack:
    [zbfExternal (0E014EE3)].zbfExternal.SetOverlay_SlaveTats() - "zbfExternal.psc" Line 64
    [zbfExternal (0E014EE3)].zbfExternal.SetOverlay() - "zbfExternal.psc" Line 41
    [zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.SetOverlayGeneric() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 1456
    [alias Slot01 on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfSlot.ApplySingleTextureOverlay() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 1256
    [alias Slot01 on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfSlot.ApplyTextureOverlays() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 1260
    [Active effect 5 on  (FF0012EA)].zbfxEffectTearsScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxEffectTearsScript.psc" Line 12
[04/30/2017 - 11:43:52PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [zbfExternal (0E014EE3)].zbfExternal.SetOverlay_SlaveTats() - "zbfExternal.psc" Line 64
    [zbfExternal (0E014EE3)].zbfExternal.SetOverlay() - "zbfExternal.psc" Line 41
    [zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.SetOverlayGeneric() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 1456
    [alias Slot01 on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfSlot.ApplySingleTextureOverlay() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 1256
    [alias Slot01 on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfSlot.ApplyTextureOverlays() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 1260
    [Active effect 5 on  (FF0012EA)].zbfxEffectTearsScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxEffectTearsScript.psc" Line 12

I tried applying the Tears effect (both with spell and with the API). The effect seems to be applied, the facial expression changes slightly and the console shows an active Tears effect on the subject, but there's no tears visible. My log shows this:

I moved my Zaz bugfixes from Zep to Zaz - it will be available in next Zaz release...

refuses to work for me. i have tried all three download options and crashes right after the bethesda logo i have zaz animation pack v61 and v0611 patch installed as well as the heretical resources BB CBBE and all of the maria eden options installed as well. super disappointing i cant get it to work since all i want from this is the crawling harness for my ponygirl  in skyrim.

refuses to work for me. i have tried all three download options and crashes right after the bethesda logo i have zaz animation pack v61 and v0611 patch installed as well as the heretical resources BB CBBE and all of the maria eden options installed as well. super disappointing i cant get it to work since all i want from this is the crawling harness for my ponygirl  in skyrim.

Crash immediatly after the logo means you're missing a requirement (at least in 99.999%). Make sure you have everything AND the right versions.

just a little checklist for you:

what mods and files (requirements not added in list) are needed to run ME2.1 + ZEP 1.08

Basic esm:

> Sexlab

> DDa

> ZaZAnimationPack (v61 + v611patch)

> Heretical Resources  (not sure if you need heretical resources 1.51 + heretical BB CBBE for CBBE body, maybe someone can confirm this, or ask in the herertical support topic)

> ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-20170314-211511.7z

(if you just want a crawling pony girl you can stop right here, if you want to know whats needed for ME2.1 check the files below)

files to use with Maria Eden 2.1:

METrainingAndAuctions-v1-00-20160407-194046.7z

BanneredMareExtension.7z (optional)

RiftenBrothel-v1-00-20160713-221300.7z

Maria-v2-01-20160813-205012_ENG.7z (or the german version)

Maria-v2-01-20160713-222049_QUICKSTART.7z (optional: if you dont use any alternative gamestart)

hope that helps you to narrow down whats missing in your load order

thank you very much!

just a little checklist for you:

what mods and files (requirements not added in list) are needed to run ME2.1 + ZEP 1.08

Basic esm:

> Sexlab

> DDa

> ZaZAnimationPack (v61 + v611patch)

> Heretical Resources  (not sure if you need heretical resources 1.51 + heretical BB CBBE for CBBE body, maybe someone can confirm this, or ask in the herertical support topic)

> ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-20170314-211511.7z

(if you just want a crawling pony girl you can stop right here, if you want to know whats needed for ME2.1 check the files below)

files to use with Maria Eden 2.1:

METrainingAndAuctions-v1-00-20160407-194046.7z

BanneredMareExtension.7z (optional)

RiftenBrothel-v1-00-20160713-221300.7z

Maria-v2-01-20160813-205012_ENG.7z (or the german version)

Maria-v2-01-20160713-222049_QUICKSTART.7z (optional: if you dont use any alternative gamestart)

hope that helps you to narrow down whats missing in your load order

Are there any known issues with the ZEP 1.8 and ZAZ 7.0 compatibility wise ?

I expect problems - try it out - a Zep for Zap 7 is in preparation but I am focussed on getting MEP 2.5 on the road - so it can take a while

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, dont want to bother anyone, but can anyone give me a tip how to solve the following issue related with this extension pack?

Honestly, it started happening suddenly, i never had any problems with FNIS before, but here it is, when trying to update the FNIS Behaivor, it causes this error message to show up.

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazExtensionPackAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

I was looking for a solution to this issue, but couldnt find one that was connected with this animation pack. 
I have tried pretty much everything, like installing different versions of this, zaz animation packs, but nothing seems to help. Please, any ideas for solutions?

Hello, dont want to bother anyone, but can anyone give me a tip how to solve the following issue related with this extension pack?

Honestly, it started happening suddenly, i never had any problems with FNIS before, but here it is, when trying to update the FNIS Behaivor, it causes this error message to show up.

Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt): AAprefix zbx

I was looking for a solution to this issue, but couldnt find one that was connected with this animation pack.

I have tried pretty much everything, like installing different versions of this, zaz animation packs, but nothing seems to help. Please, any ideas for solutions?

don't use the extension pack with zaz 7.0.

Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt): AAprefix zbx

don't use the extension pack with zaz 7.0.

I mentioned that i tried also older zaz animation pack too, however, i think i found the problem causing it. Recently t.ara released a new animation pack that had same prefix line, and my hard guess, but i think it is causing the problems. I might aswell ask there. Anyways, thanks for the help. Im pretty much sure its not fault of this extension pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Does ZEP 1.8 for ZaP 7 and TUFP resolve the conflict between ME and ZaP 7.0? Or is ME still a separate thing?

(The specific conflict I refer to is the master/pimp walking away from the player when trying to do things such as initiate a whipping or sex scene. This occurred when I had ZaP 7.0 active and went away when I reactivated t.ara's ZaP 6.22.1.)

• 4 weeks later...

I only get an error message "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" when I try to download this file:

ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-forZap7AndTUFP-20170618-114339.7z

Can you check the upload or could somebody post an alternative link?

Edit: Seems like this was only a temporary problem and download is now working again.

"ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx"

Got this on FNIS with ZAP 7.0, ZEP v1.08 for ZAP7 and TUFP, and TUFP v1.20.

Nevermind. NMM failed to properly uninstall the previous version, and failed to install the latest before I manually removed the residual files.