fair call, I wish it was easy to switch but there is just something about the CBBE curvy shape that appeals to me, whereas i find UUNP too skinny, and seven base bombshell just too unrealistically barbie doll on steroids. I just cant seem to build a UUNP bodyslide preset that looks anything like CBBE curvy.

Select the Unified UNP HDT body and then select the CBBE curvy preset  ;)

UUNP is no preset its the base body which has the exact same shape as the CBBE base body otherwise HR items wouldn't be compatible with both.

didnt know i could do that :), will give it a go. now will have to change remodelled armor etc to uunp as well

re ZEF 1.08 i am still getting the devious device error in game. to confirm it i did a new game with 1.08 installed, and was playing for about an hour when the error appeared. i use LAL and did the camp start near helgen, please see screenshot attached, same error as i previously posted with 1.07 and Heretic resources 1.51 installed. error doesnt appear with ZEF 1.05, so not sure if its ZEF or HR causing the error.

post-65434-0-46219100-1489631186_thumb.jpg

re ZEF 1.08 i am still getting the devious device error in game. to confirm it i did a new game with 1.08 installed, and was playing for about an hour when the error appeared. i use LAL and did the camp start near helgen, please see screenshot attached, same error as i previously posted with 1.07 and Heretic resources 1.51 installed. error doesnt appear with ZEF 1.05, so not sure if its ZEF or HR causing the error.

It's not this mod.  I get that error also and I don't have ZEP installed in my current game.  I think it comes from the new version of Deviously Cursed Loot.

I already posted this in the milk mod economy forum but I think this mid conflicts with that one. MOM suction I is equipped along with the mme harness on entering and then the suction item is removed, leaving the harness stuck, and the vibration effect is applied indefinitely.

Hi, great mod! Can you please tell me:

How do I get these new spells?

How do I get these new furniture? Is there a command like "SAE" to start the new animations/poses, like it is with the animated objects in zaz?

Use my new mod CellBuilder http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/?

Open console, enter coc zbftestzone, add all devices you like to the CellBuilder library and then you can spawn those devices anywhere you want...

How do I get these new furniture? Is there a command like "SAE" to start the new animations/poses, like it is with the animated objects in zaz?

Open console, enter coc zbftestzone, add all devices you like to the CellBuilder library and then you can spawn those devices anywhere you want...

I like your nexus name, thanks for that trying it now

This is why I have split resources from framework part. Don't use the BDSM mechanics ring when you play with a mod that brings its own mechanics like milk economy.

Thank you for the reply.  I feel like a complete moron, how do I not use the BDSM mechanics ring?  I used the console to find a Ring of BDSM Mechancis but my character doesn't seem to have that in her inventory anyways.  I added it with the console and then equipped it using the machine which ofc didn't work and tried equipping then unequipping before the machine which also didn't work.  So confused.   

It must be equipped

Having the ring equipped while using the milk pump doesn't solve the problem.  Thank you for the help but I think I'm just going to roll back to 1-03 so I can use the pumps again.  

Edit: I hate myself, looks like things in the dark was actually the culprit.  I updated this mod with a few others and after rolling back every mod I updated, it was after I rolled back things in the dark that the issue went away.  :C  I'm going to reupdate all the other mods and start a new save to make sure but it looks like TiD was the culprit.  Sorry for waisting people's time. 

I've been having a heck of a time with the ZaZ/DD/SD+ combination, and through a process of elimination I think I've got it narrowed down to ZaZ. To summarize:

1. The ZaZ/DD/SD combination has always been untenably unstable, causing crashes whenever all of the three programs are installed at once, even when all of those mods, the mods they depended on, and the mods that depended on them were the latest versions.
  2. In the CCAS Alicia start, I could never get hands or feet to show -- I had hollow stumps; SkyrimLL suggested that this was due to not having latest ZaZ installed, but I do in fact have the latest version.
  3. I'm hardly an expert in reading Papyrus logs so this may mean nothing, but toward the bottom of the crash logs (usually not the last thing in the log, but not far up) would usually be a whole list of DD errors -- asset not found kind of errors.
  4. I, my current playthrough, I have ZaZ installed but not DD or SD, and the meshes of the restraints show but only in a monochrome blue or bluish-purple color. 

Any ideas?

I like your nexus name, thanks for that trying it now

Thanks! CellBuilde works well, but it is not easy, though. It is hard to target the objects, and I did not get how to move the objects. But I will sort ist out.

• 2 weeks later...

I assembled here such an object from the finished parts.
The purpose is to get less rough and more elegant shackles for beautiful slaves.

I believe that you need a set of lighter chains that look erotic, but like real shackles, not as BDSM attributes.

Unfortunately I do not know how to make new details in the 3D editor, so I can not make a more subtle chain.
What can you advise me?

Shackles.zip

post-53237-0-30942800-1491766999_thumb.jpg

This mod sounds amazing, but when I tried to boot up the game for the first time with it installed, I ctd the moment I ht the title screen. Don't even get to see the menu options. Thoughts?

Did you install the Zaz pack first (Version 6.1 AND the patch to update it to 6.11)? This is a mod that EXTENDS an existing mod, it doesn't replace it entirely.

CTD on title screen is commonly caused by failing to install mods that other mods require.

This mod sounds amazing, but when I tried to boot up the game for the first time with it installed, I ctd the moment I ht the title screen. Don't even get to see the menu options. Thoughts?

Did you install the Zaz pack first (Version 6.1 AND the patch to update it to 6.11)? This is a mod that EXTENDS an existing mod, it doesn't replace it entirely.

CTD on title screen is commonly caused by failing to install mods that other mods require.

If you're using Mod Organizer (as you should be), it will tell you which mods are missing masters. It's the red triangle warnings in the right pane. Mouse over them and it will tell you which masters you need to install or activate.