On 8.12.2017 at 10:25 AM, travelmedic said:

I was getting the same thing.  Just on a hunch, I amended "AAprefix zbx" to "AAprefix zbf" because I saw a lot of lines below used the prefix "zbfx" and you can only use a three character abbreviation for that line (AAprefix), and then it seemed to work.

Thanks for letting us know, I almost keeled over and died in horror when I saw that messaage...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

I recently changed some mods and found out that i do not require ZEP anymore. With the release of ZAZ 8 i ask myself now, if ZEP is obsolete now or if there is some benefit left, not as ressource but from the keyword changes?

If you're using zaz 7 or 8, don't use ZEP.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:35 AM, zaira said:

It is not late : Skyrim is still the only existing platform where you can create playable BDSM content in a quality above comic style. Fallout fails because missing SKSE 

I don't understand, FO4 has an script extender, does it not work as well as skse?

7 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

I don't understand, FO4 has an script extender, does it not work as well as skse?

14 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

FO4 has had a script extender for a few months, Skyrim has had one for seven years.

Content isn't produced instantly.

And you were quoting something from 2016, when there wasn't one for FO4 yet.

15 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

FO4 has had a script extender for a few months, Skyrim has had one for seven years.

Content isn't produced instantly.

I'm very aware "Content isn't produced instantly" I have had a hand in modding myself, just miss took and quoted an out of date post for being a recent one is all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No. Next Zep will be a ZAP 7 Addon that contains certain furnitures from tufp / ZAP 8 with a focus on quality instead of quantity. Currently ZaZ 8 is a giant Bukett full of redundant, unfinished, broken and great furnitures.

I wanna have the great ones with 100% ZaZ 6 / 7 compatibility and BDSM only.

Thats what you can expect from next Zep

Update:

Since I am to busy to deliver Bug reports yet - keep my sentences above as a very personal impression...

The last time I checked Zap there are a lot of furnitures with wrong camera switches and broken exit animations. The exit animations are sensitive because they define the state of the actors animation graph after leaving the furniture.

The result is that the animation events that a mod receives are crippled (wrong events, wrong order) or the player became completely broken and cannot move correctly - animation offsets are bound to wrong events - player moves left when he should move forward etc. Game restart is the only way out then.

I was able to reproduce it with several Zap 8 and tufp furnitures.

Additionally there are scripts that chooses idle animations in furnitures - nice idea to get diversity but on the other side it is no longer possible for modders to know about the body positioning: eg. sometimes the actor is sitting backwards in gibbets. Behaviour is unpredictable and that could be a problem.

Next problem is that sometimes the actor stucks in the furniture after he leaves it - this happens often with gibbets and wooden horses.

Next problem is that sometimes there are animation equips, sometimes not - it is extremely time consuming to figure out what the restraints state should be when using a furniture.

Not everything is caused by you - there are some Papyrus related issues that cannot be circumvented - a good reason to sort out such furnitures.

Therefore my plan is to have a maximum of 2 or 3 furnitures per flavour, animation equips only there they are absolutely necessary (eg. BDSM beds, Gallows noose), predictable idle animations, scripts only there they are absolutely necessary (eg. gibbet exit helpers, Gallows), no furniture with broken camera or exit animation, keywords that exactly describes and classifies the furniture. And everything as a Zap Extension instead of Zap replacement. Funny things like dance carpets are redundant because a modder (or a MEP player) can trigger dancing animations wherever he want.

And yes - Zep focus is BDSM content only - maybe another modder is willing to make other special interest furnitures-packages.

BTW: My definition of great is - it works without any issues, it is unique, it is modder friendly, it behaves predictable and it looks immersive - fits into the age of Tamriel. No mattter if it is BDSM related or not.

Update:

Since I am to busy to deliver Bug reports yet - keep my sentences above as a very personal impression...

Since I have not the time to deliver usefull bug reports - I change my statement to:

Next ZEP will be a reduced collection of ZAP8/TUFP furnitures with limited functionality (one idle pose per furniture) as an addon to ZAP7 and next MEP will be depend on it - not more, not less.

• 2 weeks later...

I deleted my past comments as it doesn´t make sense to take a position of the quality of zap or any other mod(s).

Write down, what you like. I´ll stop reacting on things like that-at all, and for all times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ZEP in the current form becomes most likely obsolete.

I am adapting MEP for ZAP and DD.

I didn't follow the development of 64bit SKSE since years now because I am very happy with my setup now. I don't see any benefit in SSE. These two mods

have fixed any problem I had. I can drive the 32bit version with maximum ENB and 255 mods now. There are far more BDSM and Skimpy mods for Oldrim.

So please tell my : why should I care about 64bit?