Hi,

i saw that the pony armor forces you to walk like an animal. Is there any way to count it as crouching?

I am asking because there would be an interesting interaction with the aroused creatures mod. The mod has a feature which uses different arousal settings if you are crouching. I was hoping the walking on 4 from the pony armor would count as crouching, sadly it doesnt.

Its not that this is a major drawback, but it would be a nice little feature. Any hint or tips how to solve this would help.

Thank you

Hanson

Hi,

Got a bug report.  Was starting a new game at Helgen and it kept hanging at the chopping block.  My character would walk up to the block, turn to face Hadvar and then... nothing.  Everyone just stood around.  After quite a bit of uninstalling and repeated new games I discovered that if I simply deleted the HeadChopBlockHookupScript.pex then the scene at Helgen would run fine without a hitch.  Put it back in and it hangs at exactly the same point every time.  Not sure how you can exclude that scene but thought I'd give you a "head's up" (pardon the pun) about it.  For now if anyone else encounters it, delete or temporarily remove that script and it'll solve your problem.

Interesting... when I tried it, Alduin never showed up and the executioner successfully cut off my head. I went limp, and then stood up again about 30 seconds later with no head -- because my head was in the basket with the stormcloak head. It was quite a thing.

First off: awesome mod. Thanks for your work.

I had a question. Skyrim, of course, has no way to constantly damage AVs through enchantments directly. Or at least, none that I know of. I can't equip a collar that adds a constant health drain from a poison "enchantment" or other detrimental effect while it's equipped: you have to script that. So, I stole your scripts and have been messing with a few things. I can't seem to find where the strangulation script actually does its health damage. All I can find is when you set DR and regen to zero with:

victim.ForceActorValue("HealRate",0)
    victim.ForceActorValue("DamageResist",0)

But all the rest seems unrelated to actor values.

Where are you actually doing the health damage? Is that it? Because it doesn't look like it. In the nipple clamps, I can see where you check if the player has health > 5, if so do 5 damage, but (and I might be a moron), I can't find a loop that's doing the health damage on the breathless script.

In case you care why I'm asking, I created a set of rope bonds (pictured below) and modified the "hogtied" script to instead play struggle animations. I was going to hack together something with the health drain script, but like I said, I can't find where you're actually doing the value damage. Once you reached a threshold of health or stamina drain, the damage would stop and another script I'm failing my way through would renable controls as you "struggled free of your bonds."

I don't know where I would implement this, but I just wanted to get it working. I was going to mod something into my version of Maria Eden, but loading that ESP crashes my CK for some reason. Anyway, once again: thanks for the work you've put into this.

Thinking about it, it would be cool if someone had a standard "AV drain script + enchantment package" for Zaz's pack. Of course, these might already exist and, once again, I'm an idiot for not being able to find them.

post-70154-0-83712900-1485489955_thumb.jpg

Sorry if this is maybe the wrong place to post, but i´m having a little problem with making the gallows deadly. iam a complete newbie with the creation kit, but i think the description said that i have to select a spicific gallow and add the property there. but iam at a loss here. contrary to what the description sai, i editetd the source script and changed Bool KillVictim from auto to true, but this didnt have any effect. can someone explain to me what i have to insert where?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, zaira!

I have played a mod called "Shout like a virgin" and I found the modder VirginMarie did a lot on the furniture. Especially the modder redid the grill and when being roasted on the grill, the color of skin and animation will change by stages, which makes spit roasting more immersive. I hope ZEP can make a change on the grill, adding more stages to it, just like the gallows and let the modder make their decisions.

Thank you for your hard work!

VirginMarie 

I'm learning and contributing, well, mostly learning :). I modded the horny candle chandlier and created a little idle for it (pretty subtile, nothing to brag about, and the shoulders looks strange).

1) Would you be interested to integrate this into the ZazExtensionPack?

2) Can somebody tell me, what is missing? The idle (tested as mt_idle.hkx) and the static don't crash my game, so far so good, but I can't get them to work together.

that looks cool ,would you be intrested in making an ankle pillory[forcing them to kneel] ,I have no idea what to do but you look like you might enjoy some more.

I created some more idles/furnitures, or rather variants of existing ones.

post-1082376-0-06542400-1486866946_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-86448800-1486866952_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-22084200-1486866958_thumb.jpg

Can all be found in the lab of whiteruns court mage. Would be cool if they can be integrated into ZazExtensionPack (included in Attachements, Zaz required).

that looks cool ,would you be intrested in making an ankle pillory[forcing them to kneel] ,I have no idea what to do but you look like you might enjoy some more.

PM me some links to picture/pose you have in mind. Ideally, also with screenshot of a Skyrim furniture/static to base them upon. I've got to admit, I lack a lot of experience with 3d software and creating entirely new meshes is beyond my skills at this point.

xHangingChandelier.zip

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_08 00_20_14_84.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_12 03_22_24_69.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_12 03_24_02_06.jpg

Can all be found in the lab of whiteruns court mage. Would be cool if they can be integrated into ZazExtensionPack (included in Attachements, Zaz required).

PM me some links to picture/pose you have in mind. Ideally, also with screenshot of a Skyrim furniture/static to base them upon. I've got to admit, I lack a lot of experience with 3d software and creating entirely new meshes is beyond my skills at this point.

nice work :cool:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_08 00_20_14_84.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_12 03_22_24_69.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_12 03_24_02_06.jpg

I'll try to integrate them into the next Zep release

I'll try to integrate them into the next Zep release

how cool is that , um does this have a problem with fnis sexy move ,once I'm out of the [exelent ] crawl like an animal harness I walk funny should I change to a different walk mod 

These are excellent.  I hope you decide to make more devices.

Thank you very much. Well, I still have some ideas (supply cabinets and stockpiling for vampires, sacrifical altars, presenting your trophy wife, slaves taking their place besides the throne or under a table), but currently I'm working on getting animations a bit smoother and finding out why/how some things work. For example I found out, how to "enable" candle lights, but 1-out-4 behave strange...

post-1082376-0-12891100-1487120180_thumb.jpg

... some joints look really freaky ...

post-1082376-0-06482000-1487120279_thumb.jpg

... and NPCs think of the furniture as more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules (sitting slightly behind or next to the actual funiture in question).

--

My longterm goal would be, to work out furniture animations with more than one participiant. Say a bound victim getting cleaned, teased, or whipped... It seems possible (see the execution scenes in the vanilla game), but ideally it would not be a set up scene, but working in the scope of sandboxing (say an NPC participating in the animation with a bound victim, as "casually" as chopping firewood). Oh, and I want to understand enough of 3ds to make own meshes (currently I lack on even semi-good looking textures and let's not talk about normal maps...).

Thank you very much. Well, I still have some ideas (supply cabinets and stockpiling for vampires, sacrifical altars, presenting your trophy wife, slaves taking their place besides the throne or under a table), but currently I'm working on getting animations a bit smoother and finding out why/how some things work. For example I found out, how to "enable" candle lights, but 1-out-4 behave strange...

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_15 01_23_56_39.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_15 01_25_07_15.jpg

... and NPCs think of the furniture as more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules (sitting slightly behind or next to the actual funiture in question).

--

My longterm goal would be, to work out furniture animations with more than one participiant. Say a bound victim getting cleaned, teased, or whipped... It seems possible (see the execution scenes in the vanilla game), but ideally it would not be a set up scene, but working in the scope of sandboxing (say an NPC participating in the animation with a bound victim, as "casually" as chopping firewood). Oh, and I want to understand enough of 3ds to make own meshes (currently I lack on even semi-good looking textures and let's not talk about normal maps...).

they work really well ,farangar joined in it was very funny had to race him to each piece of furniture, would send a pic but ......grumble....won't...bloody computer. 

My longterm goal would be, to work out furniture animations with more than one participiant.

How about one NPC serving as furniture? A foot stool, a bench, stuff like that ;)

There was a mod like this for oblivion last year where the pose would make player or npc into a chair or something to sit on?

they work really well ,farangar joined in it was very funny had to race him to each piece of furniture, would send a pic but ......grumble....won't...bloody computer.

LoL :) Yeah he really throws himself into it sometimes...

post-1082376-0-06406200-1487196138_thumb.jpg

My longterm goal would be, to work out furniture animations with more than one participiant.

How about one NPC serving as furniture? A foot stool, a bench, stuff like that ;)

If I can get multiple NPCs to work, this should be possible as well. I'll try to keep it in mind. But currently the chopping blook looks like magic to me, it might take a while or be even impossible.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_15 01_23_56_39.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_15 01_25_07_15.jpg

--

I talked to a [i'm gonna say] guy called felix who seemed interested in doing something I asked for on his thread that sounds similar he seems very busy but I'm sure he can help if you need it ,sounds like a very cool idea not everyone would get completely naked in the middle of town and some people might just want a handful of flesh and sexlab is very removed from flow I think hydrogorgons slavegirls needs this too .....all furniture mods need this idea

Hi,

i saw that the pony armor forces you to walk like an animal. Is there any way to count it as crouching?

I am asking because there would be an interesting interaction with the aroused creatures mod. The mod has a feature which uses different arousal settings if you are crouching. I was hoping the walking on 4 from the pony armor would count as crouching, sadly it doesnt.

Its not that this is a major drawback, but it would be a nice little feature. Any hint or tips how to solve this would help.

Thank you

Hanson

are you sure ? you would be hidden ,no one would do anything to you

Hi,

Thank you

Hanson

are you sure ? you would be hidden ,no one would do anything to you

Well i did not think about this :D. My initial intention was too use it with aroused creatures and use the crouching for a different invite setting...

but i think its kind of obsolete know because i found in the meantime a mod which interferes with aroused creatures and i need to deactivate it....

hi, are that poses ready furnitures-or still animations? - if you like and want, I can transfer that stuff to the original zaz pack as new furnitures.

regards! Seems to be some turned 180degrees "known"  animation of the wheels.