Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

futa futanari dickgirl sos schlong horsecock

• Please log in to reply
2514 replies to this topic

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

POPULAR

If you know of related mods that aren't posted here, please let me know. We're always looking for good modular armor. Futa outfits are in the 2nd post! (11/3/16 Update)

Futa News - What's Coming Soon [6-18-16]

Spoiler

Mods

barss.jpg

Schlongs and Horsecocks - Updated 8-3-16 

Spoiler

Special Features and Accessories - Updated 1-26-17

Spoiler

Creatures and Beasts - Beast races moved here

Spoiler

Gender/Compatibility/Misc - Updated 5-4-16

Spoiler

Featured Futa will be postponed til later.

UnderstatedGraveHarborseal-size_restrict

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Accessories and Outfits [11/3/16 Update]

[11-3-16] Added Kofman's Conversion Thread

[6-15-16] Added Dianne's Conversion Thread

Accessories

Spoiler

Recommended Modular Outfits - Section 1 [Good for hanging out]

Spoiler

Recommended Modular Outfits - Section 2

Spoiler

Editable Outfits [in Nifskope - See Tricks with Tips for simple instructions]

Spoiler

Recommended Outfit Threads [May contain modular or nifskope editable outfits]

Spoiler

HeatSeek

HeatSeek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

I've always wanted to see more "futa" based armor pieces.  Some that look good with the bulge to the leather/hide/plate, etc actually looking nice.

Would certainly be great to see some.  Or some sexy lingerie of sorts.   Anyways hopefully this gets enough attention to draw someone who enjoys modding to possibly do something similar.  I'd do so myself but I know nothing about making mods nor do I have the time to do so but would greatly support someone who would.

Trollirious

Trollirious

Furmanity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Most of photo goes on my Tumblr but since this was made may as well show my work since i barely show futa character on my Tumblr.

Cant wait to see more stuff for futa character!

Ko_Hana_094.jpg

Findri

Findri

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Futacollage1.jpg

Attached Files

EvilReFlex

EvilReFlex

Perverted Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

I'm using this armor pack:

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25259/?

Its possible to remove panties and belts with bodyslide. 

@tenzan:

You should not direct link the download of the SoS Bodyslide files. 

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

@tenzan:

You should not direct link the download of the SoS Bodyslide files. 

Fixed.

Would you mind if I added your WIP thread under blogs?

chevalierx

chevalierx

Void

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

i have issu in texture when i use sos b3lisario unp addon + evilrexflex wet fair skin texture

the textutre not match (with enb and without )

tanookitamatachi

tanookitamatachi

Friendly Neighborhood Code Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

For armors, I'd recommend the other bikini armors by nisetanaka:

Steel Bikini Armor

Banded Iron Bikini v2

There's also a steel plate one, but it's hidden right now.

Then there's the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor and Rosa's Dragonplate Brazen for mixing & matching.

I also got some of my own stuff lying around, maybe I'll upload them here or make my own page when I get the chance...

Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass

Nefarious Futanari Fairy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
So I've never seen a futa cock like this:

WtVLasF.png

How did you achieve this result?

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

So I've never seen a futa cock like this:

How did you achieve this result?

Are you talking about the specular or the length?

I modified the spec map to have less contrast, around 15% black. Length and angle is from the sliders under Genitals in Racemenu.

For armors, I'd recommend the other bikini armors by nisetanaka:

Steel Bikini Armor

Banded Iron Bikini v2

There's also a steel plate one, but it's hidden right now.

Then there's the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor and Rosa's Dragonplate Brazen for mixing & matching.

I also got some of my own stuff lying around, maybe I'll upload them here or make my own page when I get the chance...

Excellent, thanks :)

futaro

futaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

i'm futanari lovers too so i'll support u  :cool: 

Attached Files

RyuuLann

RyuuLann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Okey I love the Idea, I've made a sexy futa ramdomizer main menu replacer for personal use, I'll share it here for those who want these sexy stuffs

Some Image previews:

GET IT HERE

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54055-ryu-sexy-futa-main-menu-replacerramdomizer

NON-LORE FRIENDLY

WORK IN PROGRESS (Planing to add much much more, havent got time thanks to college, safe to use)

Installation:

Recommended:Use Mod Manager, makes everything simpler.

As Vanilla as possible, just drop it at the data inventory 

Better if:

Disable intro movie  :D just add this to your

skyrim.ini file under

[general]

sIntroSequence=

and voila! (yes leave it blank)

This is my first ever contribution to modding community so please be nice, if you dont like any image you can just erase it going to Data\mainmenuwallpapers\RyuWallpaperX\data\textures\interface\objects\

The "X" been the number you want to erase.

Special thanks to Glev (http://www.loverslab...ser/394489-glev) for his awesome job on main menu and replacing textures, check them out (WARNING: Futa AND Bestiality if its not your taste look another way)

Must have mod: http://www.loverslab...lev-sexy-things

For the awesome coin replacer if you're a hardcore futanari lover like me.

Also check Glev Menu ramdomizer http://www.loverslab...menu-randomizer it got a futa version and some bestiality version (original idea for my replacer to come out)

Any suggestions are accepted, also Im taking requests.

Thank you for downloading it!

Attached Files

FauxFurry

FauxFurry

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Just so I don't have to keep pointing people back to whatever page it was posted on in the SOS UNP thread,here is the archived form of the Vector Plexus Muscular schlong for females.

Attached File  Vector Plexus Muscular UNP.7z   7.78MB   2071 downloads

GodSmack

GodSmack

indecisive hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

For modular outfits SPB bakuretsu hunter for unp works if u want baggy pants to hold your large schlong ;)

http://www.loverslab...for-unp-jiggle/

gonadulises

gonadulises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Does anyone have a clue which racemenu genitals sliders work with familiar faces ?  I have tried to determine that by making a number of changes to particular sizes but still it's not enough to make a decent deduction. Length silders do not seem to have any effect at all. Is there any way to determine which sliders work and which don't other than comparing them before and after saving a character ?

GodSmack

GodSmack

indecisive hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
I decided to crack open my skyrim and look through all my clothes lol

here is my list of mods i use for futas

The armor'd bikini sets (*just set the clothes to revealing and dont put on the thong/panties)
http://www.nexusmods.../?tb=mods&pUp=1

Gwelda red riding hood (see above*)
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/68194/?

Bikini trouble (see above*)
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/28099/?

Ashara Princes of the Woods for UNP and male (has a nice loincloth that you can hide your schlong under do not use the low version if u want to see the schlong)
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/18008/?

North girl (has parts in it you can mix and match, see above*)
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/38053/?

Lady of death (honestly it has a hand covering the crotch, but you wont see it if you are using a schlong)
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25052/?

thats all i have for now, ill prob post more if i find any. :)

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Thanks for your participation everyone :lol:

This includes those not quoted and lurkers as well  :)

Does anyone have a clue which racemenu genitals sliders work with familiar faces ?  I have tried to determine that by making a number of changes to particular sizes but still it's not enough to make a decent deduction. Length silders do not seem to have any effect at all. Is there any way to determine which sliders work and which don't other than comparing them before and after saving a character ?

I believe it might only be the basic bone sliders, base, scrot, gen 1-6. It 'might' include thickness sliders as they act similar to the basic scale sliders. I haven't done extensive testing on my own. I mostly used floppy SOS for my familiars which length didn't do anything for either.

Though this is still better than the default SOS size settings IMO. It's possible the SOS size settings might have some effect in combination with the slider settings you saved for your familiars.

FauxFurry

FauxFurry

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

If for some reason one chooses not to use Schlongs of Skyrim for animated schlongs,there are static alternatives,those being ACBBE and Futanarium.

I'd still like to see those cod cozies from those mods converted for use with Schlongs of Skyrim.

FauxFurry

FauxFurry

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Other revealing armor options for the list are UNPK armor replacer,No Panty mod for Remodeled Armor CBBE, Remodeled Armors for UNP W/O Panties,Remodeled Sevenbase Armor (the panties or lower armor portions are easy to rmove in Nifskope).Tera Armor retextures, Dragon Princess and Trielek Mix, many of the armor and clothing items found in B3lisario's Conversions for UNPB with BBP thread (especially the Hooves,the modular Amiella outfit, and the maid outfit), the Maxwell Outfit (it is completely modular), Velvet's Outfit (another modular set), and many of the optional versions of the armors converted in Shocky's conversion thread.

There is an option for underwear for those who don't always want their dangly bits completely exposed yet want to see that they are still there, the conversion of SOS Jockstraps by Bigglebojiggle.  

The Schlong Protective Gear for those who want a bit of extra protection when exploring strange caves (be those caves literal or mere euphemism). 

Maybe someone could make these two mods Bodyslide 2 compatible so more body types can make use of them?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: futa, futanari, dickgirl, sos, schlong, horsecock