FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Do you have any idea why when i make an Orc their idle and animations are the default "masculine idle/animations" instead of the ones i use ? Kind of confuses me, I tried searching in google but didnt get a good answer.

By default, Orc females use male animations.

Hey Slash, cool to see you here. Loved all your LightGUTS conversions back in Oblivion :D

Guest Donegan

That you very much for this. Of all the odd things that bother me more than it probably should in works involving hermaphroditic characters (and there are very many odd things in most of those), the fact that none of them ever seems to have a foreskin no matter how secret their birth or if they were transformed via magic or super science as if there is always a mohel on call to clip in confidence as prompt as you please probably is at the tippy top(which would promptly be cut off).

attachicon.gif72850_20160617221007_1.png

Maybe if the Dragon-Born takes one too many hard hits to the crotch when wearing skimpy armor,it would maintain immersion for me to switch to a circumcised schlong type?

attachicon.gif72850_20160618171956_1.png

Better still,whatever adjustments that you made to the schlongs,they fit exactly as well as as the male schlongs into the Schlong Protective Gear now without even the tiniest bit of clipping.

attachicon.gif72850_20160618171053_1.png

Hey Faux, how do you wear that armors on your characters cock? 

That you very much for this. Of all the odd things that bother me more than it probably should in works involving hermaphroditic characters (and there are very many odd things in most of those), the fact that none of them ever seems to have a foreskin no matter how secret their birth or if they were transformed via magic or super science as if there is always a mohel on call to clip in confidence as prompt as you please probably is at the tippy top(which would promptly be cut off).

Maybe if the Dragon-Born takes one too many hard hits to the crotch when wearing skimpy armor,it would maintain immersion for me to switch to a circumcised schlong type?

Better still,whatever adjustments that you made to the schlongs,they fit exactly as well as as the male schlongs into the Schlong Protective Gear now without even the tiniest bit of clipping.

Hey Faux, how do you wear that armors on your characters cock? 

That is the Schlong Protective Gear that I was referencing. Normally,it has a small bit of clipping on given sets,but with the uncut schlong, there doesn't seem to be any clipping at all anymore.

Screen_Shot127.jpgScreen_Shot136.jpg

Mind if I ask is that some texture or model change or whatever else it might be (may be just my eyes) but is that foreskin on the cock of your futa?

Nop is just edited in race menu

is a sam edited mesh

Screen_Shot423.jpgScreen_Shot424.jpgScreen_Shot425.jpg

Could you share that? Or instructions on how to achieve it?

Here with working bs sliders :o

attachicon.gifSoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin.zip

It isn't healthy for what passes for immersion in my head to think of Idgrod Ravencrone going under the knife for such a procedure.

Futa Dwarven Automaton in the background there. How'd ya do that one?

New girl, thought Id post a few.

27123074393_89abc3a4f4_o.jpg

27455776800_99526d9edd_o.jpg

27455787360_5365fb7529_o.jpg

27632973392_8e2f26e897_o.jpg

Is that Fair skin complexion? because the green is quite nice.

I try to make green color to my orcs but it never is a green like this.

Yes it is, though enb and weather matters a lot, for example, Im using NLA right now, but between two weathers, my orcs skin can look immensely different, I can show you an example:

27123074393_89abc3a4f4_o.jpg

27632978892_3e4ddca992_o.jpg

Try using "fw 81a" in the console, it sets a nice clear weather, thats what I usually use for my screens (If youre interested on the second pick its "fw 15e").

Hope that I helped ^^

I see very interesting, I will try them out since i did not know about the "fw" command.

Thanks for taking the time to explain :)

1 more Question if possible,

Do you have any idea why when i make an Orc their idle and animations are the default "masculine idle/animations" instead of the ones i use ? Kind of confuses me, I tried searching in google but didnt get a good answer.

Mind if I ask is that some texture or model change or whatever else it might be (may be just my eyes) but is that foreskin on the cock of your futa?

is a sam edited mesh

Sorry for asking but is this for CBBE only? or is it for both CBBE and UUNP?

Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25495/

Gotcha thank you both.

Hey Slash, cool to see you here. Loved all your LightGUTS conversions back in Oblivion :D

Ahh, the days when I had the patience and ability to throw out a conversion within hours of the original.  If only Skyrim and Fallout modding was that simple.

Ahh, the days when I had the patience and ability to throw out a conversion within hours of the original.  If only Skyrim and Fallout modding was that simple.

Everything gotta evolve :P

is a sam edited mesh

Sorry for asking but is this for CBBE only? or is it for both CBBE and UUNP?

Only CBBE

but can by easily converted t UUNP

Is it possible that you could convert it to UUNP? I understand that its easy to do so but.. I am honestly bad at conversions(Yes I tried T_T) so all i can do is ask and hope someone could do a conversion :(

Really liking this Foreskin on my CBBE profile in Mod Organizer and i am sure alot of people will love it for UUNP.

Is it possible that you could convert it to UUNP? I understand that its easy to do so but.. I am honestly bad at conversions(Yes I tried T_T) so all i can do is ask and hope someone could do a conversion :(

here hope it works :P

attachicon.gifSoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin UUNP.zip

Thank you for doing this.

I haven't used this one specifically, but the original had some clipping around the rim of the tip in a few cases while using floppy. (little worse depending on which way it's going)

vsk.jpg

Oh wow this will look awesome on my Breton lady  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: !!

EDIT: urgh... Bodyslide cant find it? I got the latest version of Bodyslide but it cant find it.

EDIT: urgh... Bodyslide cant find it? I got the latest version of Bodyslide but it cant find it.

It worked fine for me. I'd think the only way it would not be visible in Bodyslide is if you install it in MO, and you don't check it before running Bodyslide. MO may suggest that it will have problems with the game(i.e the name of the mod will be greyed out, and a red X box will be in the flags column for it - since the only folder in the mod is one that MO knows Skyrim does not use), but you only need those files visible to Bodyslide, as Skyrim won't read them anyway. Or if you use a manual install or NMM, you don't have the CailenteTools folder within your Data folder. 

It worked fine for me. I'd think the only way it would not be visible in Bodyslide is if you install it in MO, and you don't check it before running Bodyslide. MO may suggest that it will have problems with the game(i.e the name of the mod will be greyed out, and a red X box will be in the flags column for it - since the only folder in the mod is one that MO knows Skyrim does not use), but you only need those files visible to Bodyslide, as Skyrim won't read them anyway. Or if you use a manual install or NMM, you don't have the CailenteTools folder within your Data folder. 

I do use MO and i have removed the ignore, there is no problem with that plus i run Bodyslide from MO always(else it will never read the bodyslide files).

Not sure why it doesnt show on UUNP.. it does show on my CBBE preset but doesnt for UUNP.

I do use MO and i have removed the ignore, there is no problem with that plus i run Bodyslide from MO always(else it will never read the bodyslide files).

Not sure why it doesnt show on UUNP.. it does show on my CBBE preset but doesnt for UUNP.

So do you mean that no new options show up in the Outfit/Body dropdown? If it is, I'm not sure why. Although, though this may be a very simple thing, if you check the "Files" tab in the mod's information window, does it display at least a CalienteTools folder, and a meta.ini? Or does it list a Data folder, and an ini? If it is the first, Bodyslide should be reading the files correctly. If the second, then it cannot, because it can't look in Data->Data->CalienteTools for the files. 

If there is a new option - but no preset choices, then this would mean that you may not have selected the UUNP option when installing Bodyslide. Which just means a reinstall of Bodyslide, and choosing both CBBE and UUNP during the reinstall. 

So do you mean that no new options show up in the Outfit/Body dropdown? If it is, I'm not sure why. Although, though this may be a very simple thing, if you check the "Files" tab in the mod's information window, does it display at least a CalienteTools folder, and a meta.ini? Or does it list a Data folder, and an ini? If it is the first, Bodyslide should be reading the files correctly. If the second, then it cannot, because it can't look in Data->Data->CalienteTools for the files. 

If there is a new option - but no preset choices, then this would mean that you may not have selected the UUNP option when installing Bodyslide. Which just means a reinstall of Bodyslide, and choosing both CBBE and UUNP during the reinstall. 

Yeah you were correct it was the Data->Data->CalienteTools...

I changed it to Data->CalienteTools and it detects it.

Guess i am still learning, thank you for the help Kuroyami :)