FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Wanted to start the little movie I planned already but I still had to fight with some mods. @_@

Can't say when it's done really,   but I leave some pics. ^^'

tesv2016-06-1701-37-34-23.png

tesv2016-06-1701-42-03-23.png

tesv2016-06-1701-29-33-04.png

Looking Forward to it.

post-44063-0-67423400-1466137971.jpg

Just playing around with a "futa amputee"character concept. I havent given her a name, but gave her a sort of background. She used to be an orphan boy (young teenager) that explored dangerous ruins. But then was caught in some sort of old dwemer trap that was used to capture and create sex slaves. The machines were still active somehow even though the dwemer were all gone. So it captured the character and they were scanned and it recognized them as a boy and began a transformation process. It turns out there was a high elf woman there who also used to be a boy. The machines has turned them many years ago and she's been using it to try and create the perfect sex slave. For the last 100 years she had been altering the genetics of her male victims. Dwemer tech could already make them more feminine, but she wanted them to be completely brainwashed and loyal.

The high elf had many victims, all of whom had died from her experiments in between raping them. Many tried to escape but failed. She soon started amputating all their limbs and calling them her pets. She had gone mad from what the machines did to her. Not only does it transform boys, but it gives all of its victims insane sex drives. So she became obsessed with making an even more perfect sex slave to satisfy her own cravings. So through messing with the genetics of our "hero turned heroine" instead of kill her like it did everyone else, her body had another alteration causing her to grow scales. Neither knew this at the time, but her Dragon blood activated to prevent her demise. After the genetic modification was done and she survived however, she became completely loyal to her high elf mistress. The high elf almost regretted amputating her to prevent her from running away, but she didn't care now that she finally had the perfect sex slave. Over the years they lived there and the high elf built dwemer tech for our heroine and had her go out to find both male and female victims, more supplies, and more.

That's pretty much all I have so far. I probably wont ever do anything with this character. I just wanted to think up the most bizarre futa character I possibly could. Once I found out I could make an amputee character, I knew it had to involve that.

PICTURES

post-44063-0-67423400-1466137971_thumb.jpg  post-44063-0-54755500-1466137975_thumb.jpg
post-44063-0-23486800-1466137979_thumb.jpg  post-44063-0-20240500-1466137982_thumb.jpg

Nop is just edited in race menu

is a sam edited mesh

Screen_Shot423.jpgScreen_Shot424.jpgScreen_Shot425.jpg

Could you share that? Or instructions on how to achieve it?

Are there any other schlong meshes that don't have balls? I can only find the one that is included in the op. I find that one to be to thick and it looks weird when it is too large.

If you have XPMSE and racemenu, you can adjust the thickness. Other than that, I only I know the one linked in my signature has a noballs version :).

Featured Futa #4 is up !

Featured Futa #5 is open for submissions. Submissions will close July 15th. (Extended end date.)

Theme: Go Bottomless!

This just means something covering the nipples or breasts while the futa flies free.

Please include a few things: What ENB, textures, Character name (optional). These will be featured on the front with one of your images. It will save me time getting the post up.

You can go into more detail as your post will be linked to, but keep the notable things at the top.

The feature will be selected based largely on up votes and if it fits in the theme, if there is one. Quality of images and time posted may affect result as well, to give later entry opportunity to win. Include at least one screenshot in your post if you're a gif poster. You can have as much material as you want, but it needs to be within one post. Depending on the number of submissions for a feature, picking a feature may be delayed. I'd like to be able to pick from at least 6 different people so we can have some variety.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

KindheartedPoliteAnt-size_restricted.gif

New girl, thought Id post a few.

27123074393_89abc3a4f4_o.jpg

27455776800_99526d9edd_o.jpg

27455787360_5365fb7529_o.jpg

27632973392_8e2f26e897_o.jpg

Is that Fair skin complexion? because the green is quite nice.

I try to make green color to my orcs but it never is a green like this.

Yes it is, though enb and weather matters a lot, for example, Im using NLA right now, but between two weathers, my orcs skin can look immensely different, I can show you an example:

27632978892_3e4ddca992_o.jpg

Try using "fw 81a" in the console, it sets a nice clear weather, thats what I usually use for my screens (If youre interested on the second pick its "fw 15e").

Hope that I helped ^^

Yes it is, though enb and weather matters a lot, for example, Im using NLA right now, but between two weathers, my orcs skin can look immensely different, I can show you an example:

Try using "fw 81a" in the console, it sets a nice clear weather, thats what I usually use for my screens (If youre interested on the second pick its "fw 15e").

Hope that I helped ^^

I see very interesting, I will try them out since i did not know about the "fw" command.

Thanks for taking the time to explain :)

1 more Question if possible,

Do you have any idea why when i make an Orc their idle and animations are the default "masculine idle/animations" instead of the ones i use ? Kind of confuses me, I tried searching in google but didnt get a good answer.

Screen_Shot127.jpgScreen_Shot136.jpg

Mind if I ask is that some texture or model change or whatever else it might be (may be just my eyes) but is that foreskin on the cock of your futa?

is a sam edited mesh

Here with working bs sliders :o

attachicon.gifSoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin.zip

Sorry for asking but is this for CBBE only? or is it for both CBBE and UUNP?

Hope that I helped ^^

I see very interesting, I will try them out since i did not know about the "fw" command.

Thanks for taking the time to explain :)

1 more Question if possible,

Do you have any idea why when i make an Orc their idle and animations are the default "masculine idle/animations" instead of the ones i use ? Kind of confuses me, I tried searching in google but didnt get a good answer.

Mind if I ask is that some texture or model change or whatever else it might be (may be just my eyes) but is that foreskin on the cock of your futa?

is a sam edited mesh

Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25495/

By default, Orc females use male animations.

is a sam edited mesh

Only CBBE

but can by easily converted t UUNP

is a sam edited mesh

That you very much for this. Of all the odd things that bother me more than it probably should in works involving hermaphroditic characters (and there are very many odd things in most of those), the fact that none of them ever seems to have a foreskin no matter how secret their birth or if they were transformed via magic or super science as if there is always a mohel on call to clip in confidence as prompt as you please probably is at the tippy top(which would promptly be cut off).

It isn't healthy for what passes for immersion in my head to think of Idgrod Ravencrone going under the knife for such a procedure.

post-197547-0-24159000-1466290521_thumb.png

Maybe if the Dragon-Born takes one too many hard hits to the crotch when wearing skimpy armor,it would maintain immersion for me to switch to a circumcised schlong type?

post-197547-0-93791100-1466290804_thumb.png

Better still,whatever adjustments that you made to the schlongs,they fit exactly as well as as the male schlongs into the Schlong Protective Gear now without even the tiniest bit of clipping.

post-197547-0-27016800-1466290341_thumb.png