View File

I have always wanted some jockstraps for Skyrim and I finally took the time to learn to use 3ds max and create some.

I started with the base mesh and texture from the

ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM's Zhanyi mod

Pick the file that supports your body type.

Either default or Bodybuilder

The jockstraps will be in the Bannered mare in a sack near Uthgerd the Unbroken

Fixed the Issue of the sack having no player ownership.

Version 1-2 Requires Schlongs for Skyrim.esm to work everything else remains the same.

If you do not use SoS download Version 1-1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really like your jockstraps! I do have one issue though: they don't come off when I have sex. Is there any way to fix this w/o me having to remove them prior to the act?

In the Mod Configuration Menu, there should be an "Undress?" Checkbox try unchecking that? Although this would mean yyou would have to manually undress your sex-buddy

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is this compatible with sos unp?

Technically yes. The bulge appears and scales with size exactly as it does with male SOS shapes. The thigh and buttocks areas will cause severe clipping with any UNP body, even those set to zero weight unlike the SOS Skimpy Crotch underwear on this site which works perfectly with UNP-family bodied zero weight female characters.. 

The clipping ought to be fixable in Outfit Studio 2 or NifSkope.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@~~MetaNaito~~ as well as anybody whose interested....

If anybody wants it (and if dARKESTLYCAN doesnt care)  I converted the jockstraps to fit a SevenBase body. It is tbbp compatible, there may be super minor clipping ( just tested it and only noticed an extremely small clip on the left hip, I also just changed it a smidge). It will go through armors, but there's not much I can do about that.

Just add these to the base mod and overwrite

*Edit* Fixed it up

jockstrap_0.nif

jockstrap_1.nif

@~~MetaNaito~~ as well as anybody whose interested....

If anybody wants it (and if dARKESTLYCAN doesnt care)  I converted the jockstraps to fit a SevenBase body. It is tbbp compatible, there may be super minor clipping ( just tested it and only noticed an extremely small clip on the left hip, I also just changed it a smidge). It will go through armors, but there's not much I can do about that.

Just add these to the base mod and overwrite

*Edit* Fixed it up

attachicon.gifjockstrap_0.nif

attachicon.gifjockstrap_1.nif

How fortuitous that I was just about to start a new playthrough on my new rig. I'll give these a try to see how they work. I'll try to post a few pictures of the results.

Thanks for converting these!

My new rig's power supply doesn't seem to be up to the task of giving a consistent power flow to keep from going from 80 FPS to frozen at certain times,so I decided to keep it simple with the images and get them where I could as soon as possible.

Bigglebojiggle's conversions seem to work practically perfect with Sevenbase even at max weight.

post-197547-0-41262000-1425355023_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-53774900-1425355038_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-66514200-1425355052_thumb.jpg

They even work well with MCBM,though there is minor clipping at the hips.

post-197547-0-21618600-1425355178_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-42589600-1425355246_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-88682800-1425355200_thumb.jpg

My new rig's power supply doesn't seem to be up to the task of giving a consistent power flow to keep from going from 80 FPS to frozen at certain times,so I decided to keep it simple with the images and get them where I could as soon as possible.

Bigglebojiggle's conversions seem to work practically perfect with Sevenbase even at max weight.

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-40-48-62.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-41-16-66.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-41-49-64.jpg

They even work well with MCBM,though there is minor clipping at the hips.

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-43-30-34.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-43-20-78.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-02 21-43-12-10.jpg

Glad you like it! SevenBase B cup is what I use (thought I think it should fit with any SevenBase). I edited it in Bodyslide so I bet if anyone felt like it they could convert it to UNP or CBBE or which ever you like.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

i know that this is probably a dead post by now but i cant get the mod to load and could use some help. im loading it in MO2, have SoS installed which works perfectly, but i keep getting an error for this one saying "Plugin not found: Jockstraps.esp"

im completely lost as to whats wrong and could use some help

• 1 year later...