FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 4/14/2024 at 11:55 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

TRX SOS for FO4. Do you interested in this?

Open Poll on my Patreon page - post is open for all

Мне кажется, тебе надо попробовать анимирование для статуй, позже. я, наверное, покажу как это может быть )

Hello, just got back to modding but I got an issue with the SOS. I installed 3ba(and its requirements) with regular sos, but the sos does not have any physic. And I also have trx-erf hybrid sos, but I got a gap between the sos and vagina (I use diamond skin + diamond skin texture for sos as well). Can anyone tell me how to install 3ba correctly for the sos to work properly? I am using MO2 by the way. Thanks

Actually going to be done soon, for real for real this time.  Will be pseudo-vaginaless, as in the vagina is fully covered.

20240423151244_1.jpg.0dfbf39fcd860143e08f1997619bad1a.jpg

Didn't even notice the fps counter got picked up in the screenshots until making this post.

After 3 years of using this website i didn't realize there was a attachment limit so my dumbass some how went way above that limit. This prevents me from sending pictures/vids here. I can send pics in an alternate way such as linking them from lensdump but not vids( may just change them into gifs). But yea ooof.. One way of seeing how much space i had was finding an old post and edit it, however the pop up saying 

You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed. Manage Attachments to free up space tends to only appear if you are past the limit. Now there is nothing wrong with having a limit, i just wish I knew about it sooner/ everytime i uploaded something it will tell me how much space I have left. But anyway click on the blue underline like so you know how much space you have...me personally I wouldn't delete my old stuff as others who comes across the thread may find it helpful and may have questions for it

HmeTGe.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol

There is such an incredible wealth of custom or modified dicks or resources buried in this thread... but over 500 pages is a LOT of content to sort through. Any brave soul willing to collect some of these resources and requirements/install instructions into one post or new thread? I just don't have the time to do so myself anymore these days, getting a modded game running is already using what free time I have up.

Edit: In particular, I'm most keen on new/exotic dicks, and futa-fying monsters/creatures of the world.

Edited by lindazana