Any plans about floppy bulge and underwear erection?

No plans at the moment...

Most of the work would have to happen not on the schlong, but on the underwear (stretching behaviour, collision with schlong).

And even then I'm not sure realistic behaviour can be achieved with the tools we have now.

This is a great mod!

There's one issue I have with it, and it's that sometimes the floppify cloak for NPCs doesn't work sometimes, and they have stiff genitals. Has anyone else had this issue in the past and fixed it?

What's really weird about the bug, is that it does apply to some of the NPCs, but not all of them.

If you see this happen, can you check the NPC's inventory via console and see which floppy item they're wearing?

the mod worked great until I had to reinstall my skyrim...now even though floppyness is enabled, and i see it on npcs, my character isn't showing any form of floppyness at all even though i configured them to have it. i added fredas little add-on too since I play sub-male and found it weird constantly having an erection during sex...the add-on appears to work for other submissives, but not my character. (no floppyness, not even when out of sex!)

What floppy mode does your character have? If custom, what are the settings?

Any plans about floppy bulge and underwear erection?

No plans at the moment...

Most of the work would have to happen not on the schlong, but on the underwear (stretching behaviour, collision with schlong).

And even then I'm not sure realistic behaviour can be achieved with the tools we have now.

This is a great mod!

There's one issue I have with it, and it's that sometimes the floppify cloak for NPCs doesn't work sometimes, and they have stiff genitals. Has anyone else had this issue in the past and fixed it?

What's really weird about the bug, is that it does apply to some of the NPCs, but not all of them.

If you see this happen, can you check the NPC's inventory via console and see which floppy item they're wearing?

the mod worked great until I had to reinstall my skyrim...now even though floppyness is enabled, and i see it on npcs, my character isn't showing any form of floppyness at all even though i configured them to have it. i added fredas little add-on too since I play sub-male and found it weird constantly having an erection during sex...the add-on appears to work for other submissives, but not my character. (no floppyness, not even when out of sex!)

What floppy mode does your character have? If custom, what are the settings?

I forgot to edit my post, but I found the conflict was with slot positions. For some reason an item that was descried as using the back slot was using the same slot as the floppifyer, so I just set it as something different and it works fine now.

I'm going to go shout at the other mod creator for assigning their back items to the wrong slots, so sorry.

One of a few mods that works properly. And one of the greatest.

Just a little bit  strange feature I've noticed the other day. The floppyfied schlong is twice or maybe thrice as big/long as the nonfloppyfied one. The main difficulty is that of when I try to change the size via Racemenu. I try to make it smaller, but it grows thinner and stretches down. This may be the RM's bug. But the difference is perceptible even when not using RM.

One of a few mods that works properly. And one of the greatest.

Just a little bit  strange feature I've noticed the other day. The floppyfied schlong is twice or maybe thrice as big/long as the nonfloppyfied one. The main difficulty is that of when I try to change the size via Racemenu. I try to make it smaller, but it grows thinner and stretches down. This may be the RM's bug. But the difference is perceptible even when not using RM.

I too, have the same "problem" as Skybroom, but it may be unavoidable or intentional. I doubt it has anything to do with RM tough, but who knows? Is it acting the same way for everyone, or is it just us?

Same way.  I generally turn off Floppy when using Racemenu for that reason.

I noticed it too, though on my setup the difference is smaller, like 10-30%. There is definitely something wrong here, because the coordinates in the xml match the skeleton coordinates very closely.

Actually I'm doing an overhaul of the mod right now and this is one of the things I hope to get a fix for. It may be related to the SOS bend issue, because my floppy schlong is about the same length as a static schlong at bend-9 (which is much longer than the same schlong at bend0).

This is a great mod!

Yup. When it doesn't floppify the NPC doesn't have the floppy item.

It get's fixed if I turn off NPC floppification, unpause the game, pause the game, and turn it back on, or switch it to a different NPC floppification setting.

Here is a little something I've been working on this afternoon.  HDT bulged panties.  They are activated the same way as your Floppy SOS.  Not perfect by any means but it's a start and if someone with a bit more knowledge in weight painting wants to fix them up and improve them be my guest.  Only one weight at the moment, 100 and do not use "showracemenu" while wearing them, instant crash to desk top, and stay away from extreme sizes, the mesh gets really jacked up.

pantybulgehdt_1.nif

Thought I might ping the author briefly on the topic of FloppySOS size inconsistency, which has been brought up here a few times.

Here are the things I have noticed:

1: There seem to be three different modes which a given Floppy schlong can be in, regardless of which equip the player/NPC is actually using at the time.  All modes can happen on FloppyCustom, for example.  The three modes are A: longer than SOS, B: shorter than SOS, and C: shorter than SOS and ignoring length node overrides.

2: When loading a game for the first time, the player's schlong goes through a series of unequips/re-equips, lasting several seconds.  During the course of this, the floppy "mode" is initially B, but it finalizes at A (longer than SOS).

3: An NPC's schlong is only ever B or C.  It starts out at B (shorter than SOS).  In mode B, to achieve a certain length, for example, one must in fact specify some 3x the desired length in RaceMenu (which obviously gives inconvenient results whenever the schlong needs to be non-floppy).

4: Eventually, a NPC's schlong seems to "forget" any node overrides one has specified, and reverts to C, where it is not only shorter than SOS but is also ignoring many or perhaps all node overrides except for the base size specified in Schlongs of Skyrim's menu.  Re-applying the custom schlong to the NPC manually does seem to fix this.

I've tossed around the scripts for a bit in an effort to pin down these discrepancies, especially the reason why only the player seems able to achieve the "longer than SOS" "mode", as that mode, while longer, does adhere most closely to the dimensions one specifies in RaceMenu.  Unfortunately, I have come up blank.  All that seems to be happening is the player is undergoing about ten total unequips/equips.  If there is anything special going on, I'm missing it.  It is definitely true, at least, that NPCs do not undergo the same on-game-load equip ritual.  Maybe they should?  Manually equipping via console has not caused an NPC's schlong to enter mode A, despite my most earnest efforts.

Does SOS's MCM size value interrupt this in the background? It used to in the past, but I wasn't using standard NPCs (Familiar Faces). It's only disabled for the player as far as I know. Changing values on my followers through EFF seems to break SOS's unp page in MCM until a restart.

EFF seems to save the gen sliders after they're set at least once, so if there was a way to force the values to refresh after a floppy change, tick +/- .1 for each of the main bones, it would stop being a nuisance.

Here is a little something I've been working on this afternoon.  HDT bulged panties.  They are activated the same way as your Floppy SOS.  Not perfect by any means but it's a start and if someone with a bit more knowledge in weight painting wants to fix them up and improve them be my guest.  Only one weight at the moment, 100 and do not use "showracemenu" while wearing them, instant crash to desk top, and stay away from extreme sizes, the mesh gets really jacked up.

Followed your topology, and created a SOS underwear replacer:

jiggles very nicely with FloppySOS on.

I wonder if it was scheduled to happen??

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9217231

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9217232

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9217233

That's great!!!!!!!

I saw a similar thing in one of Tenzan's gifs... I have no idea why this happens, but it's funny :)

Followed your topology, and created a SOS underwear replacer:

jiggles very nicely with FloppySOS on.

Hahaha that's great guys :D

Thought I might ping the author briefly on the topic of FloppySOS size inconsistency, which has been brought up here a few times.

Here are the things I have noticed:

1: There seem to be three different modes which a given Floppy schlong can be in, regardless of which equip the player/NPC is actually using at the time.  All modes can happen on FloppyCustom, for example.  The three modes are A: longer than SOS, B: shorter than SOS, and C: shorter than SOS and ignoring length node overrides.

2: When loading a game for the first time, the player's schlong goes through a series of unequips/re-equips, lasting several seconds.  During the course of this, the floppy "mode" is initially B, but it finalizes at A (longer than SOS).

3: An NPC's schlong is only ever B or C.  It starts out at B (shorter than SOS).  In mode B, to achieve a certain length, for example, one must in fact specify some 3x the desired length in RaceMenu (which obviously gives inconvenient results whenever the schlong needs to be non-floppy).

4: Eventually, a NPC's schlong seems to "forget" any node overrides one has specified, and reverts to C, where it is not only shorter than SOS but is also ignoring many or perhaps all node overrides except for the base size specified in Schlongs of Skyrim's menu.  Re-applying the custom schlong to the NPC manually does seem to fix this.

I've tossed around the scripts for a bit in an effort to pin down these discrepancies, especially the reason why only the player seems able to achieve the "longer than SOS" "mode", as that mode, while longer, does adhere most closely to the dimensions one specifies in RaceMenu.  Unfortunately, I have come up blank.  All that seems to be happening is the player is undergoing about ten total unequips/equips.  If there is anything special going on, I'm missing it.  It is definitely true, at least, that NPCs do not undergo the same on-game-load equip ritual.  Maybe they should?  Manually equipping via console has not caused an NPC's schlong to enter mode A, despite my most earnest efforts.

Thanks again for your input, Fredas.

Yes, the fact that the player's schlong starts at B and then goes to A via a re-equip, is intentional, via this code in FloppySOSQuest:

Event OnUpdate()
	if (initialUpdateComplete)
		return
	endIf
	FloppySOS.reapplySlotNr()
	FloppySOS.reapplyFloppyItem(Game.GetPlayer())
	initialUpdateComplete = true
EndEvent

Why it starts at B? I have no idea... a wild guess is that the node overrides (i.e. the racemenu sliders) are activated after HDT has inspected the nodes to create the corresponding havok objects.

I was not aware of your point nr 3. I should test this some more.

Just to be sure: you have the SOS 'schlong size' setting disabled right? I mean, it is overridden by the sosracemenu plugin?

Also, did you use custom schlong modes in all tests?

The custom mode is currently the only mode that takes racemenu sliders into account (FloppySOS.applyCustomMode()):

if (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 3 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 2)
	bool isFemale = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase().GetSex() as bool
	string nodeName = "CME Genitals0" + i + " [Gen0" + i + "]"
	t = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(Game.GetPlayer(), false, isFemale, nodeName, "SoSPlugin")				
	ypr = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformRotation(Game.GetPlayer(), false, isFemale, nodeName, "SoSPlugin", 0)
	ypr = toYPRArray(ypr[1], ypr[2], ypr[0]) ; CME to NPC: switch order!
endIf

So in the next version, I want to have all floppy modes generated via this mechanism.

Using a non-custom floppy mode might explain scenario C happening...

Yes, the fact that the player's schlong starts at B and then goes to A via a re-equip, is intentional, via this code in FloppySOSQuest:

[...]

Why it starts at B? I have no idea... a wild guess is that the node overrides (i.e. the racemenu sliders) are activated after HDT has inspected the nodes to create the corresponding havok objects.

Understood.  I am all too familiar with the phenomenon of things happening for unknown reasons and the decision to work around the issue once it becomes obvious that a full understanding will never happen.

I suppose what would be needed here is to ensure that NPCs who are equipped with SOS receive the same re-equip ping on game load.  Just a single re-equip of Floppy Custom is adequate to switch them from mode C to mode B, and as previously detailed, mode B does at least pay attention to length/etc. overrides - albeit at a fraction of their intended strengths - which mode C does not.  (But more on that below.)  For now, my ritual whenever I load a save is to shift-end the follower and re-apply Floppy Custom.

I was not aware of your point nr 3. I should test this some more.

I dare speculate that this may be because the process for achieving edits to schlong nodes on an NPC - literally the only process available - is not at all obvious, and it could be that you've never had occasion to do so.  Among all the various follower helper mods, you must be using EFF.  Then you must enter the "tattoos" menu, which is burried in Command->More->, and only after you specifically turn the option on in MCM.  This gives you access to most of the RaceMenu stuff the player gets.  Obviously this only works on a follower, and for all I know, may revert once they stop being a follower.  An NPC simply following you - say for a quest, or as a puppet - doesn't even count.

Just to be sure: you have the SOS 'schlong size' setting disabled right? I mean, it is overridden by the sosracemenu plugin?

I've tried it both ways.  SOS' "schlong size" has a direct correspondence to RaceMenu's "SOS Genitals Base".  They override each other, depending on which you adjusted last.  It seems pretty clear that the same node is being affected in both cases.  In any event, whether I used SOS or RaceMenu most recently doesn't have any bearing on whether other overrides adhere more closely to the intended strengths of said overrides.

To give you an example of the difference between mode A and B, the schlong settings I use on the player (mode A) include setting "SOS Genitals 5 Length" to -1.  On the NPC, I must set this all the way up to 9 to get the same length, and correspondingly must set other length nodes higher than on the player.  As you might imagine, should SOS take over under this circumstance, the result is something of a broomstick.

Also, did you use custom schlong modes in all tests?

Using a non-custom floppy mode might explain scenario C happening...

It might, but I am quite certain.  One can quite easily examine an NPC's inventory in console to confirm what they're wearing.

The last thing I was going to mention was a further wrinkle in the mode B / mode C topic.  I mentioned how the NPC tends to forget to use mode B, reverting to mode C.  It's not fully random; it requires something like zoning to a new area.  My new observation is that once in a while, re-applying (re-equipping) the custom schlong has no effect.  It stays in mode C, permanently.  I can't offer an explanation.

The mod is fantastic. Thank you for your hard work!

I've noticed that the "disable floppiness during erection events" might have some soft conflicts with the SOS feature of Sexlab Aroused Redux and exterior cells. When traveling in the exterior world, it seems that FloppySOS and SLA fight to erect and floppify genitals.

To go into detail, when the character is aroused enough to have a change in erect state, SLA does what it should and erects to the specific state related to the current arousal level, and only the balls are floppified.

But then after some traveling, FloppySOS floppifies balls and penis. Depending on SLA's update rate, this might last only for a split second, to three seconds before the erect state returns to the state related to that character's arousal, but also plays the armor switch sound effect.

It never really happens in interior cells, only happens when "disable floppiness during erection events" is on, and only happens when the Player is moving around the world, so I assume it has something to do with cell changes or cells loading. Any insight on what might cause this? Or if it could be FloppySOS at all?

why i cant check this option?:

20160509210252_1.jpg

i ask bcs vagina collision dont work for me:D and i would like to work again ;)

If you're playing as a female character, NPCs need to have Floppy Balls on to have HDT vagina physics work for the PC. I don't know why, but that's how I got it to work.

I've noticed that the "disable floppiness during erection events" might have some soft conflicts with the SOS feature of Sexlab Aroused Redux and exterior cells. When traveling in the exterior world, it seems that FloppySOS and SLA fight to erect and floppify genitals.

To go into detail, when the character is aroused enough to have a change in erect state, SLA does what it should and erects to the specific state related to the current arousal level, and only the balls are floppified.

But then after some traveling, FloppySOS floppifies balls and penis. Depending on SLA's update rate, this might last only for a split second, to three seconds before the erect state returns to the state related to that character's arousal, but also plays the armor switch sound effect.

It never really happens in interior cells, only happens when "disable floppiness during erection events" is on, and only happens when the Player is moving around the world, so I assume it has something to do with cell changes or cells loading. Any insight on what might cause this? Or if it could be FloppySOS at all?

20160509210252_1.jpg

If you're playing as a female character, NPCs need to have Floppy Balls on to have HDT vagina physics work for the PC. I don't know why, but that's how I got it to work.

hmm i playing male character :D and i need check this option ,bcs if i have uncheck this option floppy mod automatically rename my hdtm.xml in my skse folder and without it vagina collision doesn't work:( and I dont know what to do with this fuckkkk ;)

So out of curiosity, has anyone had an issue where FloppySOS just stops working at all after installing the latest version of XPMSE? And I'm not even just talking about the floppy effects themselves - after installing XPMSE, all options/variables in the FloppySOS MCM are set to 0 and all keybinds set to "ESC", as if FloppySOS Is no longer installed correctly.

Edit: Fixed it with a simple reinstall of FloppySOS, but it still seems very odd to me that installing the new XPMSE somehow "broke" FloppySOS like that.

for some reason this seems to crash my game on map transitions.

Just started the Dawnguard questline and game crashed trying to load Dayspring Canyon. It's one of those silent crashes where the sound still playing but the game stops loading the level as I can hear my gfx card's fans spin down.... when checking Task Manager it says skyrim is not responding.

Tried this 10+ times and happened every single time until I choose the "disable" option in FloppySOS, then it loaded in seconds.

This kind of silent crash also seem to happen randomly when loading an area with FloppySOS enabled.

There a way to enable floppy just for the one in the receiving position?

Since SOS erection events are fired on each animation sequence (because each sequence requires a specific schlong bend), the only way to accomplish that is to uncheck the 'disable floppiness' setting, and control the receiver and giver floppiness manually using the key bindings.

Ehh my bad, that setting doesn't work properly :blush:

Will be fixed in the next release, but in the meantime: are you using COS? If so, this may help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59646-how-to-get-floppysos-to-work-with-clams-of-skyrim/

Thank you for the kind words, and the feedback :)

It does sound like an issue related to cell-loading, could be floppysos, but I'm not sure what exactly. There are only 3 triggers that could change the player's floppiness: the floppify spell, a SOS erection event, and making changes in the MCM. I think we can rule out 1 and 3... I am gonna dive into SLA soon anyway, for better arousal support, so hopefully I can find out what's going on then.

for some reason this seems to crash my game on map transitions.

Just started the Dawnguard questline and game crashed trying to load Dayspring Canyon. It's one of those silent crashes where the sound still playing but the game stops loading the level as I can hear my gfx card's fans spin down.... when checking Task Manager it says skyrim is not responding.

Tried this 10+ times and happened every single time until I choose the "disable" option in FloppySOS, then it loaded in seconds.

This kind of silent crash also seem to happen randomly when loading an area with FloppySOS enabled.

A CTD by floppysos, when loading a cell? I can imagine only one scenario: the floppify cloak effect tries to apply the HDT effect to an NPC or creature that doesn't accept it.

Got any idea what mod it could be? I can't reproduce your issue, but then again my dayspring canyon is pretty vanilla.

Hello all.  I'm not really interested in the sos thing.  But the title of this thread mentioned ground collision and that would be very helpful to my current mod.  I've made a gorgon race with snake tail(instead of legs) with hdt physics, but I'm really a noob on the hdt stuff and I haven't been able to find any information on how to give the tail ground collision.  It keeps clipping with the ground every time I go down hills/stairs.  So, any help you all might give would be great.  Thanks, and I'm sorry for jumping in on a thread where my problem doesn't belong, but I couldn't find a thread that fit, and no one responded to my thread.