UUNP Body Slide Conversions - ChaJaPa

View File

I started doing a few conversion for UUNP. I still need feedback on how I'm doing because I'm really just getting into this. Blame UUNP as it's freakin' awesome. (This coming from a CBBE guy)

Conversions done using the UUNP Special as reference body.

UPDATE 7-1-2015
Added Revealing Nocturnal Ebony Bikini by kofman
Requires THIS

UPDATE 6-29-2015
Added Vamp Dress by elecp
Requires original from HERE

UPDATE 6-28-2015
Added Ageha Armor - Heavy walker
I suggest using the "no-HDT" version, but I'm not sure it makes a difference. I did the body only as the boots and gloves should be fine. If that turns out to be incorrect, I'll add the boots and gloves. This one has a couple of zaps in it in case you want to remove some front plates.

UPDATE 6-25-2015
Added Ebon Shroud (original version... NOT the alternative version)

UPDATE 6-24-2015
Added Golden Slave from Pandora Outfits UUNP BodySlide
You need the original from HERE
Then I got the conversion by Kofman77 from HERE
Not sure you need both, but....
Then go to my mirror and download the Pandora bodyslide file.
I ONLY did the "armor" (if you can call it that), the high heels and the gloves. There are a bunch of other pieces that I may or may not get to.
Post #44 of this thread has pictures LINKY-LINK

UPDATE 5-27-2015

Added Aradia Rogue, Hentai Mixed, and Fox39 outfits. These are BodySlide files only for UUNP. You need the outfit to start with.

So go over to Xarathos' Armor Workshop and get his 7BO versions. He did a beautiful job and they were easier for me to convert than the originals!
So... props to Xarathos for his meticulous work and hopefully my conversions of his conversions are worthy. Also credit, of course to the original creators of these armors.
Aradia for Aradia Rogue Armor
fox6000 (some may be by Psychomachina) for the Fox39 outfits
Hentai and MAK07 - I believe it was MAK07 who mixed Hentai's Void Armor and Jamella armor and came up with Hentai Mixed Armor

I get a clip-through at the ELBOW... (the fucking ELBOW!!!, can you believe it?... ) on the Hentai Mixed when the character has a super sharp bend in the elbow. I tried expanding the mesh there but I'm afraid it will look shitty if I expand it enough to compensate, so.... for now I'm leaving it. 99% of the time you won't see it.

******* end of 5-27-2015 update *******

Bean Sidhe UUNP BodySlide files*
-- * I have included yangyang's original work since I can't find a link to have you go download it yourself! If I find a link, I'll replace the file and remove the
original work. All credit to yangyang for the original mod.

post-347789-0-54368800-1431081505_thumb.jpg

Gatti-12 Jewelry outfit.
Requires the original from HERE.

Sexy Elves requires original found HERE (trying to find a picture of that one. I'll have to go in game and get a screenshot... )
Had to split the zip file as it was just over the 100meg limit.

OK, Sexy Elves had to be split. I use WinZip. It split into a file ending in "z01" file extension and a file with a "zip" extension. LL didn't like the "z01" file so I zipped THAT file into a zip file. What I think you have to do is unzip that one first so you have a file with a z01 file extension and then it should be treated as the first of a multipart zip. If this doesn't work I'll have to figure out another way to do these large conversions.

Not sure if it's normal that my conversion bodyslide files are so big. I'm learning...

You should convert  Skyrim enhanced Armors and clothes HPOLY with bodyslides support  and pretty much everything ever made to UUNP. Although I use a CBBE shape with UUNP, because the actual UUNP shape looks like absoulte garbage. So guess it doesn't matter, other than the textures don't work properly because the armor is made for CBBE.

PLease see the OP regarding Sexy Elves. I got the second file to upload (it's actually the FIRST of a multipart zip file) but you basically have to unzip it so you get a file with "z01" file extension. Then I *THINK* you run WinZip on that file and it should fin the other one as well. I'll recheck this in the morning. Been a long day and I need to get to bed.

PLEASE let me know if either of the other 2 are not behaving and/or critique what I'm doing so I know where I need to focus my attention to get better at this.

These are probably not as good as some of the more experienced guys do, but I can use all 3 of these in game on a variety of UUNP shapes and they seem to work ok.

PLease see the OP regarding Sexy Elves. I got the second file to upload (it's actually the FIRST of a multipart zip file) but you basically have to unzip it so you get a file with "z01" file extension. Then I *THINK* you run WinZip on that file and it should fin the other one as well. I'll recheck this in the morning. Been a long day and I need to get to bed.

PLEASE let me know if either of the other 2 are not behaving and/or critique what I'm doing so I know where I need to focus my attention to get better at this.

These are probably not as good as some of the more experienced guys do, but I can use all 3 of these in game on a variety of UUNP shapes and they seem to work ok.

Seems an odd way to split an archive, but it worked exactly as you said!

Seems an odd way to split an archive, but it worked exactly as you said!

Good to know it works! Thank you. 

I just told WinZip to split it and that's the result. Unless there's yet another setting I missed.

I noticed Sexy Elves has some clipping.... well pretty noticeable clipping... of the fabric that sort of tries to half way kinda almost hide the nipple. 

These first 3 were really a learning experience for me and I may go back and just do them over again and spend a lot more time on the sliders, checking for clipping issues. There's just so darned many of them! :)

I've just been so busy these past few days I haven't really had time to get back and mess with things I want to mess with .... such is life, I guess.

I just told WinZip to split it and that's the result. Unless there's yet another setting I missed.

I noticed Sexy Elves has some clipping.... well pretty noticeable clipping... of the fabric that sort of tries to half way kinda almost hide the nipple. 

These first 3 were really a learning experience for me and I may go back and just do them over again and spend a lot more time on the sliders, checking for clipping issues. There's just so darned many of them! :)

I've just been so busy these past few days I haven't really had time to get back and mess with things I want to mess with .... such is life, I guess.

This was a pretty ambitious start, I'd think. There are a lot of meshes to mess around with. I haven't had much time to play around with this either, yet. I did do a quick conversion of the meshes used for the having fun clothing. Went really well for the shape I use but, again, not enough time to yet to check every body type.

FYI, there was some clipping around the pubic area when I built the basic UNP shape for the regular HDT body.

This was a pretty ambitious start, I'd think. There are a lot of meshes to mess around with. I haven't had much time to play around with this either, yet. I did do a quick conversion of the meshes used for the having fun clothing. Went really well for the shape I use but, again, not enough time to yet to check every body type.

FYI, there was some clipping around the pubic area when I built the basic UNP shape for the regular HDT body.

Yeah, you basically have to go down the list of sliders, one by one, and move each one to it's limits and check for clipping. Slide, turn model, slide, turn model, slide turn model, for the high and the low, of each slider... all.... 120 of them or something. I was so excited that it was actually working that I didn't pay enough attention to the details. :)

Guest FreezeIt

After having to install WinZip just to extract your archive, could I ask you to use 7zip instead of WinZip? It is completelly free/open-source with a very small installation without all the shareware and search toolbar garbage they do nowadays.

And on top of that it is so efficient that you can compress the whole "Sexy Elves" package to a single 7z of ~41 MB. No need to split that one in the first place...

After having to install WinZip just to extract your archive, could I ask you to use 7zip instead of WinZip? It is completelly free/open-source with a very small installation without all the shareware and search toolbar garbage they do nowadays.

And on top of that it is so efficient that you can compress the whole "Sexy Elves" package to a single 7z of ~41 MB. No need to split that one in the first place...

I agree with 7-zip being better... but it can open (those) .zip files as well. :)

In fact 7-zip can open pretty much any archive.

Thank you. I'll look into 7zip as it surely must be better than what I'm doing currently :)

Wow.... quite a difference. Sexy Elves went from 117megs to about 40megs. 

Now I'll have to look at making the default archiver :)

Thanks, again!

I downloaded both parts & renamed the z01 from z01.zip. Unpacking with WinRAR or 7zip gave me file errors. Tried them again with a different browser and even installed WinZip to test with - no success.

I have no idea what's wrong as I've downloaded other LL mods tonight without issue and several larger mods from other sites have worked just fine too.

Yup I can't extract it properly either with 7-zip. There must be a special method involved that only WinZip does for the splitting.

I suggest just using a simple zip that even Windows can create without any special software, I don't see a reason splitting a 100 MB archive. :P

Okay. Alllllllright. So, you say UUNP is great. But I don't know exactly what UUNP means. Does it mean the UNP presets in Bodyslide? If so, wouldn't all bodyslide armors be compatible? So all CBBE Bodyslide armor like the ones in the Bodyslide list? The one found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?hl=%20cbbe%20%20bodyslide

So are you making armors for Bodyslide? Or just UUNP? And how on earth does that work? Can you not adjust any of the Bodyslide sliders once you pick a UNP preset? Maaan, I is so confusssssed! Can someone spell at UUNP for me? If I'm missing out, I don't wanna miss out no longer.

Hi Chajapa, just wonder how does your nif files works? I have try using them, but they didn't change with my slider.........

Yeah, they're working in my game. I've actually "slid" them to a couple of different sized bodies.

You still have to BodySlide them yourself and build the tri files in BodySlide. But they're working here.

I'll have a look again and maybe re-upload the Sexy Elves using 7zip since that multipart zip file is such a pain in the butt.

** EDIT **

Sexy Elves re-uploaded as a single 7zip

Okay. Alllllllright. So, you say UUNP is great. But I don't know exactly what UUNP means. Does it mean the UNP presets in Bodyslide? If so, wouldn't all bodyslide armors be compatible? So all CBBE Bodyslide armor like the ones in the Bodyslide list? The one found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?hl=%20cbbe%20%20bodyslide

So are you making armors for Bodyslide? Or just UUNP? And how on earth does that work? Can you not adjust any of the Bodyslide sliders once you pick a UNP preset? Maaan, I is so confusssssed! Can someone spell at UUNP for me? If I'm missing out, I don't wanna miss out no longer.

UUNP means Unified UNP. It's not the UNP imitation presets that exist for CBBE - it's an actual body that uses UNP textures and has slider support.

Check out the BodySlide mod page on the Nexus for a short explanation and the download:

Unified UNP - All of your favorite UNP shape variants combined in one set of sliders!

This addon includes all of the sliders that CBBE BodySlide has, plus full-body sliders for the most popular UNP family shapes.

These bodies require UNP textures to be installed and come in regular, HDT, "HDT+" and "Special" variants.

Thanks for the update, the single file downloaded and opened correctly this time for me.

Confirmed.

Not sure if it's normal that my conversion bodyslide files are so big. I'm learning...

The outfit has tons of vertices and shapes, so yes, it's normal in this case. :)

• 2 weeks later...

File Name: UUNP Body Slide Conversions - ChaJaPa

File Submitter: chajapa

File Submitted: 11 May 2015

File Category: Armor & Clothing

I started doing a few conversion for UUNP. I still need feedback on how I'm doing because I'm really just getting into this. Blame UUNP as it's freakin' awesome. (This coming from a CBBE guy)

Conversions done using the UUNP Special as reference body.

Bean Sidhe UUNP BodySlide files*

-- * I have included yangyang's original work since I can't find a link to have you go download it yourself! If I find a link, I'll replace the file and remove the

original work. All credit to yangyang for the original mod.

post-347789-0-54368800-1431081505_thumb.

Gatti-12 Jewelry outfit.

Requires the original from HERE.

Sexy Elves requires original found HERE (trying to find a picture of that one. I'll have to go in game and get a screenshot... )

Had to split the zip file as it was just over the 100meg limit.

OK, Sexy Elves had to be split. I use WinZip. It split into a file ending in "z01" file extension and a file with a "zip" extension. LL didn't like the "z01" file so I zipped THAT file into a zip file. What I think you have to do is unzip that one first so you have a file with a z01 file extension and then it should be treated as the first of a multipart zip. If this doesn't work I'll have to figure out another way to do these large conversions.

download.png

Click here to download this file

I tried your Sexy Elves UUNP bodyslide conversion, with UUNP Special (Skinny/weight0), and with Stevierage's Body UNP HDT Vagina 1.43b (Skinny/weight 0)

It works very Well..!  ^_^ post-204983-0-59674300-1432655606_thumb.jpg You did an Excellent Work!  It looks Great..! :heart:

I only have a little clipping on the left thigh of her skirt in some positions post-204983-0-53171200-1432655731_thumb.jpg

but this body on the screens is Stevierage's Body, is very similar to UUNP Special body, but is not 100% identical body-shape, I think.. :blush: maybe that's why there is a little clipping in some poses

I sincerely hope you can create other new conversions of Beautiful clothes and armor for UUNP Special (Unified Bodyslide)

They did a survey among moere friends, these are the most popular-requests for UUNP Special bodyslide conversion are:

1) Shell Bondage - 7base Bombshell BBP http://www.mediafire.com/download/w736jo68z2rog0w/Shell+Bondage+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

2) Fox 39 (sex toy armor)  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44533819.html

3) Black Rose - UNPB (TBBP) HDT HighHeels http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46580/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D46580&pUp=1

4) Leather Harness - 7base Bombshell BBP http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dlub8w4nl55xcb/LeatherHarness+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

5) Bondage Action Mode - 7base Bombshell BBP http://www.mediafire.com/download/s42wsneyl4h0k1z/Bondage+Action+Mode+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

6) Fox 27 (complete set) http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28783440.html

7) Ribbon Armor - UNPB (TBBP) https://mega.co.nz/#!ih5VhRqI!YthQ0Tl_ZibtHHDxvtOBK2k6fw1Q5PtWuTWAF8_EN7k

8) Chapi Tattered Heroine 7B-O BBP https://mega.co.nz/#!jElwxT7Y!S2KNGiYlK3SNcv3Zrp7oLXrEobhrBUWT66gUyfnw4dA HotFix is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-6314/page-51?do=findComment&comment=731909

9) Sexy Transparent Zipsuit (TBBP) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D50301&pUp=1

10) GemBikini - UNPB (TBBP) http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=160135&uk=3808658076&third=0

11) Fairytale - UNPB BBP https://mega.co.nz/#!ZEUzxLaC!b2s4zhLws0ySikIJF_X-zAh1gyt24_LusDVglm21pMM

12) Fox 43  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/42753101.html  and Fox 44  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43709098.html (only White and Pink nurse outfit)

have them all would be a dream come true, but already have the first six or seven, would each Event.. something Great! it would be possible to do some of these, please..? :blush:

Thank you for the encouraging words. I just started doing this and I'm not very good at it yet. 

I had to fix my UUNP bodyslide setup for Bean Sidhe as the one I was using still had the CBBE BaseShape in it. Not sure how that happened. If anyone else is seeing weird texture at the hip area on that one please let me know and I'll re-upload a fixed version. It might be that I just had an older file hanging around in my own setup.

I'm tending to try conversions that don't have a lot of pieces. I'm learning. Complex armors are still a bit frightening. :)

I'll do more in a while. I'm trying to get better at this and learn the steps so I don't forget to do things and have to start over. 

By far the most tedious part is check each slider! 

I'm tending to try conversions that don't have a lot of pieces. I'm learning. Complex armors are still a bit frightening. :)

I'll do more in a while. I'm trying to get better at this and learn the steps so I don't forget to do things and have to start over. 

By far the most tedious part is check each slider!

I can imagine with all those sliders.. there is to get nervous, but.. you Do Sexy Elves conversion, that one of the best ever.., is complex armor, it was not easy to convert, but you Did..! :D

no doubt you have Talent!  ^_^

About conversions that don't have a lot of pieces:

Fox 39  (only sex toy armor) have only two piece http://www.4shared.com/archive/-vqfXRbZce/Fox_Collection_39_-_Lingerie.html

one piece on breast area and one piece on pelvic area, look at that right in the pic..  http://i.imgur.com/bSgF1Pp.jpg

and..

Shell Bondage  have only one piece http://www.mediafire.com/download/w736jo68z2rog0w/Shell+Bondage+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

but there are two versions-variant, they have a different type of node in a part, see Shell Bondage meshes in the 7zip file

screen of original Sevenbase - Shell Bondage (weight 0 and 100)

PliL7qd.jpg

Other Example "Ultra Sexy Armor" of few pieces:

LeatherHarness  (no gloves)  http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dlub8w4nl55xcb/LeatherHarness+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

screen

g4TGe3P.jpg

and..

Bondage Action Mode  (no gloves) http://www.mediafire.com/download/s42wsneyl4h0k1z/Bondage+Action+Mode+-+Bombshell+BBP.7z

screen

Mwce5AU.jpg

OK... thanks to Xarathos for allowing me to convert stuff from his armor workshop, I have uploaded Aradia Rogue Armor, Hentai Mixed, and Fox39 set. UUNP BodySlide files. You should get the the versions from Xarathos' Armor Workshop as that's what I started with. If HIS conversions require the original, then get the original, overwrite with Xarathos' version and THEN use the UUNP BodySlide files from here to "make it fit".

Credit to Aradia for Aradia Rogue Armor, Fox6000 for the Fox39 set, and Hentai for the Void Armor and Jamella Armor that MAK07 put together to make Hentai Mixed! 

I'll work on more, but... I'm old and this is tiring and I want to go do something besides sit on my butt and clickety clickety (oh shit, I didn't want to do THAT!) undo, undo, clickety, clickety....

OK... thanks to Xarathos for allowing me to convert stuff from his armor workshop, I have uploaded Aradia Rogue Armor, Hentai Mixed, and Fox39 set. UUNP BodySlide files. You should get the the versions from Xarathos' Armor Workshop as that's what I started with. If HIS conversions require the original, then get the original, overwrite with Xarathos' version and THEN use the UUNP BodySlide files from here to "make it fit".

Magnificent! :heart:

are three "Jewels", just back home, I try them now! ^_^