Simple equipped condom resource

View File

Always was wondering why there is still no such thing so made one myself. Simple resource model of Robert male body with equipped condom on erect penis.

Condom model made by me. It is rigged so works perfect with Sexout and any Sexout animation. Has barely visible texture seam, if I will not be too lazy I'll fix it. Archive includes RM body with equipped condom and separate condom model so it can be used as accessory to be equipped as standalone item.

As this is mostly modders resource, here's terms of use for modders (if someone need it, duh; making them mostly so I can use modders work result myself because I play only male characters hehe):

-You are not allowed to use this for any female-only, submissive female-related mods and mods which content made mostly for female PC.

-You are allowed to use it without asking permission for:
gender-neutral submissive-related mods
general gender-neutral gameplay mods
Male-related mods
Male-only mods
Softcore female-related mods (romance, etc)

-Not necessary, but I suggest You ask for permission first just to avoid unpleasant situations.

And don't forget to credit me, please.

• 4 months later...

How do you equip it?

It's modder's rosurce. Actually just bodymesh with added condom model to it so there is no .esp. You can use it as replacement for Sexout bodysuit, for example. ;)

How do you equip it?

It's modder's rosurce. Actually just bodymesh with added condom model to it so there is no .esp. You can use it as replacement for Sexout bodysuit, for example. ;)

стягивающее  кольцо черное. Как исправить это, в какой координате текстуры эта чернота?

How do you equip it?

стягивающее  кольцо черное. Как исправить это, в какой координате текстуры эта чернота?

Даже не знаю, у меня всё выглядит нормально:

f219e46860.jpg

И с самой текстурой тоже всё в норме.

How do you equip it?

Даже не знаю, у меня всё выглядит нормально:

f219e46860.jpg

И с самой текстурой тоже всё в норме.

Я экспортировал меш в Обливион,

41c538ce472abd174309e05df2d93649.jpg

может что-то пропало, или ты брала координаты с тела на кольцо?

Ладно, я его обрезал...

Насчет Обливиона ничего не могу подсказать - этот ресурс сделан для Фаллаута и в Фаллауте он работает корректно.

How do you equip it?

Oh, I see. What would you do to use it as the body mesh? Sorry for all the questions, I am new to modding.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

请问怎么使用它?谢谢

It's a modders resource. You can use it for Your own mod (with respect of use rules of course) or just replace sexout nudesuit with it.

• 5 months later...