Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

View File

DESCRIPTION:

Textures for:

Support for UNP and CBBE textures.

SUPPORTET TEXTURES:

• Fair Skin Complexion NEXUS
  • CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 NEXUS (+Beast Textures Patch)
  • SG Female Textures Renewal NEXUS
  • Sporty Sexy Sweat NEXUS (This is only a Patch, install first a other skin Version!)
  • Mature Skin Texture NEXUS
  • Real Girls Realistic Body NEXUS
  • Leyenda Skin NEXUS (Follow the Patreon link) 

INSTALLATION: 

1. Install the body replacer what you want to use (CBBE, UNP or SeveNBase)
  2. download the bodytextures what you like and copy them over the standard textures (for example Fair Skin Complexion)
  3. install SOS Schlong for Females - UNP (works also with CBBE and SeveNBase)(I recommend "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z)
  4. download the matching textures from here and copy them over the standard schlong textures (SeveNBase = UNP)

*If you use "SOS - Equipable Schlong" you need to copy the *dds files in the Skyrim\Data\textures\Equipable Schlong\ folder!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS schlong for females or SOS - Equipable Schlong
  • Special Edition Compatible

If I could make a request... can we get one for the Lykaios? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?It's a popular, sexlab-compatible wolf race from the Nexus. It's very similar to Khajiits, but... wolves. ^_^ I play a pink one, just look at my profile pic if you wanna know why.

Added support for Lykairos. 

Please test the textures and make screenshots. (testet it in 3dsmax because I have the mod not installed) 

Updated Fair Skin and added optional wet textures support. 

Thanks you Evil. I still have quite visable seems, prob becouse i blended textures with calientes texture blender before (using sg texture renewal), but it still looks better then before :D

Yes, there is still a seam on UNP, I will make separate versions for UNP and CBBE. 

Edit: Updated SG Female Textures Renewal! 

Edit2: Updated Fair Skin Complexion Textures

kinda wish there was a skin picker for this since i run with different body types and skins in my game.

so having 1 type of schlong texture is kind of a pain for me. since my pc could be using cbbe fair skin and my followers could be using unp fairskin and the generic npcs could be using a combo of unp fair skin and sg textures.

Thank you VERY much for adding Lykaios support. ^_^ It's not often my requests get granted, so much obliged, putting in my vote~

Does it work? Please make some screenshots. 

Not sure if you taking requests but if you are I would love if you could make the Sporty Sexy Sweat - Wet Body Skin Texture compatible with SOS schlongs for females.

Added a Sporty Sexy Sweat "Patch".  ;)

Added Support for the Mature Skin Textures. 

What are the most used argonian and khajiit textures? (immersive)

probably these "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096" because of lack of good alternatives..and Forgotten Argonian Roots,but it has texture seams,and low detailed female features...there is also Drachis Argonians but they have an SOS patch already

but those new ones might become quite popular

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

Added BEAST Textures Patch for the "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096" pack.

I use the UNP no balls version, so at the bottom base, the fair skin textures are kinda weird (I think you'd have to make a seperate no balls versions?) otherwise its pretty good. Thanks!

The problem is the mesh not my textures. 

I dont like the no balls version, the mesh and the uv coordinates are crappy.  :huh: