FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hi! I don't know if this has already been answered, but I'm looking for some panties or underwear for my futa character to wear (I just need that bulge). I'm using CBBE - CT77 version.

Thank youu ^^

i did see some unp stuff laying around, but not CBBE...

​Can anybody recommend a nice ENB they think works nicely with their futa character. I dislike the grainy look with the ENB I'm using now. (DAHAKA enb)

​Screenshot's with current ENB:

tumblr_ojy9utCKxS1vqt7kqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojy9utCKxS1vqt7kqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojy9utCKxS1vqt7kqo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ojy9utCKxS1vqt7kqo4_1280.jpg

​​

​Some gifs.

​​

SlowVastBabirusa.gif

UnfoldedCriminalBelugawhale.gif

LameRawDromaeosaur.gif

SeriousIdioticCero.gif

​Thanks in advance.

enb ? and glossy effect of body ?

and thank you for answer ^^

​Can anybody recommend a nice ENB they think works nicely with their futa character. I dislike the grainy look with the ENB I'm using now. (DAHAKA enb)

​​

​Some gifs.

​​

SlowVastBabirusa.gif

LameRawDromaeosaur.gif
SeriousIdioticCero.gif

​Thanks in advance.

ENB & Glossy body

You're welcome. shy.gif

is there a mod that will allow the horse penis add on to be smaller and flaccid and then grow to full erection like a real horse? 

I tried it with tri morphs, but my script did not work... ...but in Unreal Engine 4 it looks good.  :ph34r:

is there a mod that will allow the horse penis add on to be smaller and flaccid and then grow to full erection like a real horse? 

You mean something like these?

You mean something like these?

you had my cursiousity, now you have my attention.

It's from here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2301-af-futa-009-sexlife-008b/ :P The Futa addon, it's a nice mix of the horsie schlong and floppy sos, but without the need for floppy sos ^^

The Unreal Engine 4 video is EXACTLY what I'd like to have. 

I tried the Futa addon from the sexlife mod and it does what I was talking about but not in a smooth animation which I'm guessing is hard to do.

​​

​Some gifs.

​​

SlowVastBabirusa.gif

LameRawDromaeosaur.gif

SeriousIdioticCero.gif

​Thanks in advance.

I would either suggest editing the "Glossiness" and "Specular Strength" parameters of your body's .nif files (0 NiNode -> 1 NiTriShape -> 6 BSLightingShaderProperty) to change shiny-ness for everything OR running with Wet Function Redux to dynamically update it based on stamina/magica usage, sexytimes, etc.

Hey all,

I'm pretty new here but I figure I'd contribute by showing off my current project :D.  Lydia is sworn to carry many burdens and I made sure to add a few more decently heavy ones.

a921TvIv.png gtTPPOoO.png oau6kTMF.png 033a4cbn.pngths903AY.png

Lydia is from Bijin Warmaidens using my own custom body (based on CBBE) but converted somewhat closely to CHSBHC V3-T which never gained much support.  The armor is Wolf Bikini Armor with quite a few edits to fit around Lydia's new "burden."  Everything is HDT and collision enabled except the Companion Loincloth (from Wolf Armor) which I don't have the skillset to create HDT + collision for, especially with the large dong.

Would love it if anyone can help me with that, but otherwise I hope you enjoy :D

Quoted for visibility..

I picked up that mod a while ago for the loincloth. HDT would be great on it.

the condom its from a fallout 3 mod called Simple equipped condom resource by Allnarta

I converted the condom .nif to work with skyrim

there are some clipping on condom, i'm not good with bodyslide but at least I'm trying to bring new stuff here, not only screenshots.

i'm sharing the condom and the cat penis that it's from a mod called SOS - Leito Schlongs Addon by Leito86

11Ubq0HM.jpg

both are made to fit CBBE body and both replace the Equipable Schlong.

attachicon.gifAllnarta condom.rar SOSEQUIPCONDOM in bodyslide

attachicon.gifLeito Khajiit Schlong.rar - SOS CAT in bodyslide

I tend to miss a lot of things here. Thanks for putting this together :)

Adding it to the front page.

I didn't add the cat one yet. I have a link in the beast section for this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45531-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1413248

Is that the same one?

I'm getting bored of Skyrim SE, and reinstalled normal skyrim.

Testing K ENB... and it looks awesome, but sometimes blurry indoor. (bug?) 

attachicon.gif20161128235143_1.jpg

Startet to work on ceraph for skyrim vanilla again.  :lol:

I saw the male version of the schlong mod you created some time ago.... but is there a female version avaiable for download?

First ingame screens of the futa version:

attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot57236.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot63087.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot68939.jpg

Excellent! :D

the condom its from a fallout 3 mod called Simple equipped condom resource by Allnarta

I converted the condom .nif to work with skyrim

there are some clipping on condom, i'm not good with bodyslide but at least I'm trying to bring new stuff here, not only screenshots.

i'm sharing the condom and the cat penis that it's from a mod called SOS - Leito Schlongs Addon by Leito86

11Ubq0HM.jpg

both are made to fit CBBE body and both replace the Equipable Schlong.

attachicon.gifAllnarta condom.rar SOSEQUIPCONDOM in bodyslide

attachicon.gifLeito Khajiit Schlong.rar - SOS CAT in bodyslide

I tend to miss a lot of things here. Thanks for putting this together :)

Adding it to the front page.

I didn't add the cat one yet. I have a link in the beast section for this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45531-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1413248

Is that the same one?

no, I downloaded the original one that is only compatible for Khajiit males and i have put sliders to change penis/balls shape and to fit on CBBE body and this one replace the equipable schlong.      (too much lazy for making esps).

there's a Dog Penis too, Can you put that on the front page? i have receiving too much 'where i can find' in my box...

So recently I've been trying to rebuild a new adult profile, however I'm having issues in regards to attire slots and trying to get everything to work right in previous tests. I'm wanting to try and set up a futa dragonborn in particular this run, would someone suggest the most basics to getting that to work with, say, bikini armors so I don't got parts of the bikini hiding meshes, but still can use the futabits on a CBBE body when I need to? :s

I asked this question over on the main SL thread, but since I got no answer I'll try here.

I'm using the Nabu Futa race in my mod. I'm trying to make it so I can have "use strap ons" turned on in the SL MCM, but the Futa doesn't wear one when she engages in sex.

I've tried tagging her with the "treatasmale" keyword, I've tried using a Global Hook to make it so the Strapon unequips before sex, and I've tried using a Global Hook to use the Sexlab function "TreasAsMale" on the character.

Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'd like to install the SOS-equipable schlong for females, but I don't want it to affect vanilla races/NPC's (which regular SOS kind of does),  just the my player character, a Ningheim female. I notice the steps are kind of tedious.

I'm already used to installing complicated mods and such, but I am quite troubled by this particular one (SOS).

tfqmWs4X.jpg

doFfAibR.jpg

gMqcdOTw.jpg

dTqTw7WA.jpg

JO51V85p.jpg

gpCJwZMn.jpg

Cdc9bIWw.jpg

2H0rSdQy.jpg

May I ask what mod the hairiness came from or did you make it? 

it's '3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS', 'Color Changing wearable Pubes for futanari'.

I added both mods in the bodyslide to form a huge pubic bush.

I edited and use this mod too 'Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu CBBE'. I made it big to fit all pelvic area and some on balls.

Not sure you will be able to animate a FUTA that way or not or if you would have to do the animating by using the bone nodes like how things are done when making animations or not. Too bad it can't be done like how it's done in oblivion and fallout 3/NV. In those games you can use shape keys to do that but unfortunately they will cause skyrim to crash if you were to use them.