Question there are 2 files

there is

BLAB1necromod

necropack

So what do I do here forgive me im very noob at this. I know BLAB1necro mod everything in there seems on point just drag it in the folder and run FNiS. However there is a necropack? is this optional or it required? if anyone can do a step by step on how to install and get it working ingame that would be great.

BLABLA11NecroMod.zip is the mod that has most of the animations and it doesnt replace any original animations. NecroPack.zip has all animations but to use them you have to replace original animations.

Could you put the version number in the upload files too?

Ok ill do that when i get a chance :)

Just out of curiosity, i use 1.59 of sexlab. How can i get an exact count of the animations i am running? is there a console command that tells me how many animations i am at right now? i use Zaz and NSAP and i do have most of the Zaz ones disabled and a few NSAP ones. but i not sure if other MODS i use also have anims built in.

I do intend to use 1.60 once its fully ready and compatible with the majority of MODS .

Oh also.. this MOD.

Is it aimed at a male (or female) player being able to have sex with dead NPC's? sorry if i seem a bit clueless but i am guessing that what it is. 

If so, is there a MOD or does this have a possibilty where NPC's can do this to me dead PC if i get killed? giggles... would be funny to see her in this weird predicament before a relaod ( although my DA Mod might not let me die and i just blackout..o.o)

Just out of curiosity, i use 1.59 of sexlab. How can i get an exact count of the animations i am running? is there a console command that tells me how many animations i am at right now? i use Zaz and NSAP and i do have most of the Zaz ones disabled and a few NSAP ones. but i not sure if other MODS i use also have anims built in.

I do intend to use 1.60 once its fully ready and compatible with the majority of MODS .

Im not sure if you can find out the exact number of animations being used :( sorry wish i could help.

For those who happen to wonder what i plan to do in the seeker animation hehe... http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2732262 http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2130211

hey i have a quick question i have everything installed. ive been modding since the beginning of pretty moch everything. but i cant figure this one out. i have everything up to date. and have run fnis.  uninstalled unimportant mods just to try to find a conflict. but nothing. here the problem when i try to register the animations. its continuous. it just simply doesnt register. i cant figure it out, i even tried starting a new game. and nothing. does it just take a long time or what???

But it does register.

Open the MCM page, register both options, click page 1, register both options.

Don't wait for a real response from your system, I don't think there is a confirmation message.

The text 'registering...' will just hang there.

Tab out, go to the Sexlab MCM menu and look at the 'toggle animations' page.

Scroll down.

If you correctly clicked four buttons, congratulations, the anims will show up at the bottom of the page.

If not, scroll back up to the top of the 'toggle animations' page and begin the torturous decision of which animations

you're going to un-toggle, because congratulations, you've hit the 125 (128?) animation limit and necro animations

won't show up until you've made room for them.

These are the steps I read about, and followed, and they're mentioned more than once on the last three pages.

AHHH you are correct. word to the wise of others was well. beware of using NSAP becuase it will fill up that limit quickly i had to uninstall nsap and reinstall to get it to work. thank you again for your help.

You're welcome.

And NSAP can be a beast if you want ALL THE THINGS but in reality it's quite convenient. 

Also, no need to uninstall/reinstall NSAP.

Just go to your NSAP MCM page and un-select animations you've decided you can live without, 

go to Sexlab MCM, and on the bottom page (I don't recall the name at this moment), click 'reset animation registry'.

Go back to your 'toggle animations' page in Sexlab MCM and make sure your changes have taken place, and then continue

on your merry way.

What, wait, there is a limitation in the number of animations you can use? How many can we register?

If i'm remember correctly sexlab 1.59c have a limit arround 120-128 and sexlab 1.6 has 300+ if i'm remember correctly

Yeah the limit sucks, I hit it just by running this amazing mod, MNC, Estrus, Zaz, and the Leito bits from NSAP.

What I did, to get the animations I wanted installed till 1.60 comes out of beta, was remove all the AP animations from sexlab.

Check this link for some instructions, and more importantly cheaty files to replace the ones in your Sexlab installation, to remove the built in registration for AP.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34602-remove-specific-animations-from-the-list/?p=1253670

Now everything is registered.

Huge thanks to you, Funnybizness and Blabla11 both. These animations not only go well with necrophilia (something I'm honestly not terribly interested in myself, although I am perfectly fine with it  :P ), they work incredibly well as rape animations too! Has a lovely vibe of just giving up, phasing out in disbelief, you know?  :D

The animations and edits are well made and of high quality. Must-have mod imo, would recommend! Also looking over the posts in here once again makes me love LoversLab as a whole because this is undoubtedly ... controversial stuff, yet there's no idiotic judgement or moralist preaching to be found. Instead, people being helpful and giving their gratitude. If the world was more like LL, we'd have so much more fun in life. Also we'd have much more use for corpses, I suppose  :D

Im not sure if you can find out the exact number of animations being used :( sorry wish i could help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47757-sexlab-animations-and-how-many-is-best/

(Might still work :shy:)

Huge thanks to you, Funnybizness and Blabla11 both. These animations not only go well with necrophilia (something I'm honestly not terribly interested in myself, although I am perfectly fine with it :P ), they work incredibly well as rape animations too! Has a lovely vibe of just giving up, phasing out in disbelief, you know? :D

The animations and edits are well made and of high quality. Must-have mod imo, would recommend! Also looking over the posts in here once again makes me love LoversLab as a whole because this is undoubtedly ... controversial stuff, yet there's no idiotic judgement or moralist preaching to be found. Instead, people being helpful and giving their gratitude. If the world was more like LL, we'd have so much more fun in life. Also we'd have much more use for corpses, I suppose :D

Thanks for the kind words my friend :) and yes i started it as a necro mod bc its easy to make (delete some animations from bones and BAM you have a necro animation lol) but then i actually learned how to animate using 3dsmax and thats when i was like hmm i can make almost any animation i want so thats what i will be doing. Blabla11 is giving me great ideas on how to make this a better page and mod for the future...until fallout 4 comes out lol jk thanks again stay brutal!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47757-sexlab-animations-and-how-many-is-best/

(Might still work :shy:)

Whoa! Didnt know this existed lol thanks :)

Oh also.. this MOD.

Is it aimed at a male (or female) player being able to have sex with dead NPC's? sorry if i seem a bit clueless but i am guessing that what it is. 

If so, is there a MOD or does this have a possibilty where NPC's can do this to me dead PC if i get killed? giggles... would be funny to see her in this weird predicament before a relaod ( although my DA Mod might not let me die and i just blackout..o.o)

Well its mainly for male player. ( I saw there werent many male forced sex animations aim toward male players so I made this.) But I will probably make more female rapes male npc kind of like she the male is struggling and has his hands tied while shes choking HIM and riding his meat stick type of thing lol hmmm theres an idea. :idea:

Nops, i thought i was doing something wrong, but followed the book page by page, as far as i know - still not registering. Did anyone report any incompatibilty with other mods or the SL beta? I wanna try these so bad, they look so awesome and fluid!

Well heres the thing. You have to have space so what I did was unregister some NSAP animations. (I just kept some of Leito's animations) and then I reset the animation registry in sexlab then registered my animations (there will be no confirmation message you just wait a minute or less.) and then they should be listed in the sexlab animations registry. I'm using sexlab v1.59 so maybe if youre using the beta there may be an incompatibility problem? I dont know :(

Well heres the thing. You have to have space so what I did was unregister some NSAP animations. (I just kept some of Leito's animations) and then I reset the animation registry in sexlab then registered my animations (there will be no confirmation message you just wait a minute or less.) and then they should be listed in the sexlab animations registry. I'm using sexlab v1.59 so maybe if youre using the beta there may be an incompatibility problem? I dont know :(

Awww. I deactivate all the extra animations and half the starting ones, but i think there's room enough in 1.60 - I reactivate everything and added ZaZ animation pack, and the whole set of original animations, plus all the NSAP and ZaZ ones loaded just fine. Most probably it's some compatibility issue, but I'll give it another spin, from the beggining, just to make sure. My system could be slow, or something - i was very eager to test these beauties (gonna check the replacer ones, at least). Thumbs up for the awesome work, dude, keep it up! ;)

Awww. I deactivate all the extra animations and half the starting ones, but i think there's room enough in 1.60 - I reactivate everything and added ZaZ animation pack, and the whole set of original animations, plus all the NSAP and ZaZ ones loaded just fine. Most probably it's some compatibility issue, but I'll give it another spin, from the beggining, just to make sure. My system could be slow, or something - i was very eager to test these beauties (gonna check the replacer ones, at least). Thumbs up for the awesome work, dude, keep it up! ;)
Thanks man im glad you like them :)

- snip -

Check if they're all under the creature animations in Sexlab. For some odd reason, all of the animations, even the human ones, end up in the creature section of Sexlab 1.60 RC2. So if you play with Sexlab Defeat for example, it'll not use them as they're not in the correct pool. The human ones anyways. I've looked over the scripts but my abilities aren't enough to identify what's wrong.

Blabla11 is aware of it though as s/he posted in the SL1.6 beta feedback thread already :)

Edit: Just to make sure since I made this mistake first - Did you get the optional creature pack for 1.60? It's in the feedback thread as well. Without that one (and then FNIS of course), the animations here won't register to begin with because, as I said, they'd end up in the creatures animation category, which doesn't exist at all without the optional pack.

Everyone who is running up the animation limit - I have a partial answer!  Below are the steps to comment out any unwanted animations from the base 1.59 Sexlab animation listings (most of the original animations).  This way, the animations you always uncheck in the animation registry don't take up a valuable registration slot.  Instead, they simply cease to exist under the registered animations in Sexlab. 

1).  Open up CK.

2).  Go to Gameplay tab

3).  Click on Papyrus Script Manager

4).  In flter, type *ssl*.  This will list only the scripts with ssl in them.

5).  Double click sslAnimationDefaults

6).  Simply comment out whatever animation you do not want to see nor have it hog up an aimation registration slot.

The psc file (opened in notepad or whatever) will look something like this:

scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory

function LoadAnimations ()

; Prepare factory resources (as non creature)

PrepareFactory()

; Missionary

RegisterAnimation("SexLabMissionary")

RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissionary")

;RegisterAnimation("ArrokMissionary")

For the above, I have left SexLab Missionary and SexLab Aggressive missionary but commented out (with a semicolon) Arrok Missionary.  When done commenting out whatever animations you don't want, simply save and close the psc file.

7).  Right click on sslAnimationDefaults and click Compile.  A window will open, it will look like it's frozen but just hang on - it will complete in time.

8).  Close CK.  All done!

Simply reset the animation registry next time in sexlab and the animations you commented out will be gone!  With this method I have pared down the animations I dislike and am able to have every animation here and every single animation I desire from NSAP running, plus the 6 from Estrus Chaurus +.

Of course when sexlab 1.6 comes out this will be a moot point but until then - never hurts to learn a bit of CK and get all those wonderful sexy animations rocking!

Everyone who is running up the animation limit - I have a partial answer! Below are the steps to comment out any unwanted animations from the base 1.59 Sexlab animation listings (most of the original animations). This way, the animations you always uncheck in the animation registry don't take up a valuable registration slot. Instead, they simply cease to exist under the registered animations in Sexlab.

1). Open up CK.

2). Go to Gameplay tab

3). Click on Papyrus Script Manager

4). In flter, type *ssl*. This will list only the scripts with ssl in them.

5). Double click sslAnimationDefaults

6). Simply comment out whatever animation you do not want to see nor have it hog up an aimation registration slot.

The psc file (opened in notepad or whatever) will look something like this:

scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory

function LoadAnimations ()

; Prepare factory resources (as non creature)

PrepareFactory()

; Missionary

RegisterAnimation("SexLabMissionary")

RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissionary")

;RegisterAnimation("ArrokMissionary")

For the above, I have left SexLab Missionary and SexLab Aggressive missionary but commented out (with a semicolon) Arrok Missionary. When done commenting out whatever animations you don't want, simply save and close the psc file.

7). Right click on sslAnimationDefaults and click Compile. A window will open, it will look like it's frozen but just hang on - it will complete in time.

8). Close CK. All done!

Simply reset the animation registry next time in sexlab and the animations you commented out will be gone! With this method I have pared down the animations I dislike and am able to have every animation here and every single animation I desire from NSAP running, plus the 6 from Estrus Chaurus +.

Of course when sexlab 1.6 comes out this will be a moot point but until then - never hurts to learn a bit of CK and get all those wonderful sexy animations rocking!

Wow this is really helpful man thank you for the very much needed information! :)

How do I get this to work? I have everything that I need installed, I just don't understand what the hotkeys are or how to activate the animations. In mod config ingame there is necromod tab but all thats there is register animations.

Well its called necromod but what it does is add my animations without replacing existing animations. You have to make sure you have space in the sexlab animations registry in order to use my animations bc if you have too many sexlab wont register extra animations. Then once you have unregistered some animations you then reset the sexlab animations registry then go to the NecroMod and hit register for both if you want the creatures too. Wait for about one minute (there is no confirmation message.) then check your sexlab animations list and they should be there. Now to use them you'll need a mod like sexlab submit, matchmaker,etc... hope that helps :)

Check if they're all under the creature animations in Sexlab. For some odd reason, all of the animations, even the human ones, end up in the creature section of Sexlab 1.60 RC2. So if you play with Sexlab Defeat for example, it'll not use them as they're not in the correct pool. The human ones anyways. I've looked over the scripts but my abilities aren't enough to identify what's wrong.

Blabla11 is aware of it though as s/he posted in the SL1.6 beta feedback thread already :)

Edit: Just to make sure since I made this mistake first - Did you get the optional creature pack for 1.60? It's in the feedback thread as well. Without that one (and then FNIS of course), the animations here won't register to begin with because, as I said, they'd end up in the creatures animation category, which doesn't exist at all without the optional pack.

DUDE! That was it, it never ocurred to me to check the creatures tab, sure thing, everything's there!

- snip -

DUDE! That was it, it never ocurred to me to check the creatures tab, sure thing, everything's there!

:D Glad I could help! I'm still trying to figure out *why* SL1.6RC2 does that but I don't really have much experience in scripting stuff. I believe Blabla11 already found the solution for it based on a post he made in the beta feedback thread, which I am currently trying to implement myself to avoid having to wait for the next release.

However, as it turns out, compiling scripts is kind of a pain in the rear with Mod Organizer. So after some more (needlessly long) research, I found what I need right here on LL by Ashal himself who kindly explained how to add all those source script folders so that the damn compiler is aware of them being there despite it only being a virtual environment.

Anyways, enough babbling. If I can make this work, I'll probably upload the "fixed" script for Blabla11's mod of Funnybizness' animations that's compatible with Sexlab 1.60 RC2 till there's an official release or I'm asked to pull it.

Edit: I have succeeded! Please find attached, the "fixed" (can't really fix it since it never technically was broken) NecroAnimationsScript. Keep in mind that it's already compiled, so it goes straight into your scripts folder. If done right, you should be prompted to overwrite (unless you're using Mod Organizer, in which case this goes into the override folder I suppose).

This file is almost certainly going to be obsolete in the very near future with Blabla11's next update. And since this is all Funnybizness' and Blabla11's work, I'll of course remove this right away if requested.

Finally, keep in mind you only have use for this script if you're using Sexlab 1.60 RC2. As another note: It may not register the first time in a game where you already registered before my version of the script. For me, it took 2 tries of registering in NecroAnims and then resetting SL's animation registry. Afterwards, the human animations end up in the normal animations and the Falmer one in the creature section as intended.

- Removed attachment to avoid confusion as this is was for an older version; New one for 5.4 below -