You did god's work, son. Awesome, i'll test it right away! :D

On a side note, i'll still try to figure out what i'm doing wrong, because the creature animation's alignments are messed up and actor positions are swapped in some (the swap actors hotkey does no good). XD

Glad you like it! :D Yeah you'll have to manually align a bunch of the animations in Sexlab. In my defence, that's not my fault! I didn't touch the alignments in the script at all. I did the human ones quick and dirty, so there may be the odd stage in some animations that aren't aligned yet and none of them are perfect. I'll look into where Sexlab stores the manual alignments and then upload my file. Should save a few minutes on your part :)

Edit: Found it! The attached file contains quick and dirty adjustments for animations from this mod only. Doesn't include the Falmer animation (forgot to do that one, d'oh) and it doesn't adjust the laying one properly because no matter what up/down adjustment I make for the female actor, it won't actually move. Probably an issue with inverse kinematics, something I should have fixed in my game ages ago because it messes with feet and legs on uneven terrain and so forth.

Anyways, as I said it's quick and dirty and by no means perfect. I may even have overlooked an animation stage or two somewhere. Had to put it into an archive because I'm not allowed to attach JSON files directly.

Depending on what mod manager you use, it'll go to different places. If you do it all manually or with Nexus Mod Manager:

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab

If Mod Organizer:

Whatever place you have SKSE installed, then \Plugins\Sexlab - or alternatively:

Skyrim\Mod Organizer\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab

Oh yes, keep in mind that if you've already done manual adjustments yourself to any animation and would like to keep them, don't just overwrite. You can edit the JSON file directly with something like Notepad++ and just add the stuff from my profile into yours.

hello,

i have this problem, when I click on registers mod, it remains in registratering....

attachicon.gifScreenShot93.gif

how do I fix?

thank you

It doesn't have a confirmation message. Click register, then go back into the game, wait a few seconds, and go back into Sexlab's MCM menu. They should be there, most likely at the bottom of the list. Perhaps (if you're using Sexlab 1.60 RC2) they ended up in the creatures animations menu. A few posts up is my edited script that sorts them (not the attachment in this post). If you have a few additional animations, they'll probably also end up on page 2 of the list. Keep in mind that the new Sexlab version has paging, so you'll have to scroll over to page 2 in your animations.

- removed attached file because obsolete -

Long time lurker here, breaking my nearly 4 years of silence to give you a shout out, Funnybizness!  The frequency of your updates and your passion to create animations is quite impressive.  Keep up the fantastic work!

Wow that means a lot man! Thank you for the awesome shout out lol I will do my best to keep the animations flowing :)

- snip -

DUDE! That was it, it never ocurred to me to check the creatures tab, sure thing, everything's there!

:D Glad I could help! I'm still trying to figure out *why* SL1.6RC2 does that but I don't really have much experience in scripting stuff. I believe Blabla11 already found the solution for it based on a post he made in the beta feedback thread, which I am currently trying to implement myself to avoid having to wait for the next release.

However, as it turns out, compiling scripts is kind of a pain in the rear with Mod Organizer. So after some more (needlessly long) research, I found what I need right here on LL by Ashal himself who kindly explained how to add all those source script folders so that the damn compiler is aware of them being there despite it only being a virtual environment.

Anyways, enough babbling. If I can make this work, I'll probably upload the "fixed" script for Blabla11's mod of Funnybizness' animations that's compatible with Sexlab 1.60 RC2 till there's an official release or I'm asked to pull it.

Edit: I have succeeded! Please find attached, the "fixed" (can't really fix it since it never technically was broken) NecroAnimationsScript. Keep in mind that it's already compiled, so it goes straight into your scripts folder. If done right, you should be prompted to overwrite (unless you're using Mod Organizer, in which case this goes into the override folder I suppose).

This file is almost certainly going to be obsolete in the very near future with Blabla11's next update. And since this is all Funnybizness' and Blabla11's work, I'll of course remove this right away if requested.

Finally, keep in mind you only have use for this script if you're using Sexlab 1.60 RC2. As another note: It may not register the first time in a game where you already registered before my version of the script. For me, it took 2 tries of registering in NecroAnims and then resetting SL's animation registry. Afterwards, the human animations end up in the normal animations and the Falmer one in the creature section as intended.

REMOVE THIS NOW. hahahahahaha jk! dude its totally awesome! I wish I could learn scripting. But I need a brain to do that :( anyways thanks for the script bc I use v1.59 so I didn't know if there were problems with the beta. But yeah thanks a lot Passdummy1!

Too many... Animations... Can't... Keep... Going... Animation... Overload...

Inquiry: @Funnybizness, Are you planning to add object animations in the future?

Thats a really good question. I have been wanting to make animations using all of Zaz's amazing furnishings lol but i have to learn how and i think it takes some scripting knowledge and im lacking in that department...however i did learn how to animate and that was a pain in the ass but hell why not. Yes my friend i will be making animobject animations soon :)

REMOVE THIS NOW. hahahahahaha jk! dude its totally awesome! I wish I could learn scripting. But I need a brain to do that :( anyways thanks for the script bc I use v1.59 so I didn't know if there were problems with the beta. But yeah thanks a lot Passdummy1!

:D I wish I could learn scripting as well. So far I've only dabbled a little, but I've just got no mind for it. Trial and error till it works and that's frustrating as hell a process to me. Especially if, in the end, I'm not even 100% certain why it works, which happens all the time.

I've tried adding your new RoughDoggyStyle2 as a bonus and test while making it compatible with SL 1.60 RC2 but I've failed miserably :D I get them to register ingame of course but they don't play even after making FNIS behaviour files. Turns out, it's a little more complicated than just copypasting and renaming.

Anyways, can't wait till Blabla11 adds the new stuff! That Seeker animation looks glorious! And more doggy is most appreciated as well since I'm totally in love with how you make them. Those and the Vampire animation are my favourites by far. They're so brutal! When I first saw the preview of the victim's head smashing into the ground it was love at the first sight.  :D

Attached is the Sexlab 1.60 RC2 script for the non-replacer 5.4 to make the animations register in the right categories for those that need it. You have no use for this with Sexlab 1.59c

Edit: Removed because it's both outdated and no longer of use as the issue is fixed.

First off fantastic work! Some of these animations are really well made!

Secondly I was wondering if / how it would be possible to use certain animations from your pack? I only have the ones from ZaZ and Sexlabs + More nasty critters like 6 from Charus+ so I think I am close to my limit (no idea how to check) with Sexlabs 1.59, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to check how many animations I have and if possible to explain how I would be able to only use certain ones from this pack please?

Question. These animations, are they explicit for necro and overwrite other necroanims or do they overwrite animations from other mods? for example: "NecroThroatFuck(ReplacesAPSkullFuck)? Is "APSkullFuck" a necro or a sexlab animation?

I think the only "real" necrophilia animation we ever had was in previous versions of Sexlab Defeat. That one is either removed or a matter of settings somewhere in there. It required a corpse, even. I don't really know if it's still there because necrophilia isn't all that interesting to me personally.

Anyways, AP Skull Fuck is a normal Sexlab animation. All the animations from Funnybizness work on living characters, just like all other animations in Sexlab that I'd be aware of. So say, you play with Sexlab Defeat. Your character goes to low health, low enough that Defeat triggers a knockdown followed by rape.

Now Defeat calls upon Sexlab to pick an animation from its pool of animations set to aggressive. One of those animations could have been AP Skull Fuck. But since it's been replaced, the animation of NecroThroatFuck plays instead. I don't use the replacer version, but I imagine it's still called AP Skull Fuck in Sexlab still. It just replaces the actual .hkx files that contain the animation, no scripts or anything.

All mods in Funnybizness' mod replace animations that come with Sexlab 1.59c / 1.60. The BLABLA11 file doesn't replace anything and adds instead. However if you're using 1.59c of Sexlab instead of the beta, and happen to have a few other animation mods (NonSexlabAnimationPack for example), you may be over the limit of maximum animations registered and they don't register. Sexlab 1.60 will fix this :)

Hope this answers all your questions?

have anyone though of having a bar dating/ drinking in a bar or inn mode and have a chance to have a spiked drink and use these animation or maybe a quest

I loveeee that idea!!!! I hope someone makes it! :)

:D I wish I could learn scripting as well. So far I've only dabbled a little, but I've just got no mind for it. Trial and error till it works and that's frustrating as hell a process to me. Especially if, in the end, I'm not even 100% certain why it works, which happens all the time.

I've tried adding your new RoughDoggyStyle2 as a bonus and test while making it compatible with SL 1.60 RC2 but I've failed miserably :D I get them to register ingame of course but they don't play even after making FNIS behaviour files. Turns out, it's a little more complicated than just copypasting and renaming.

Anyways, can't wait till Blabla11 adds the new stuff! That Seeker animation looks glorious! And more doggy is most appreciated as well since I'm totally in love with how you make them. Those and the Vampire animation are my favourites by far. They're so brutal! When I first saw the preview of the victim's head smashing into the ground it was love at the first sight. :D

Attached is the Sexlab 1.60 RC2 script for the non-replacer 5.4 to make the animations register in the right categories for those that need it. You have no use for this with Sexlab 1.59c

I appreciate the praise my friend lol thank you again for creating the file for the sexlab beta compatibility :) i will continue to make more animations and hopefully get better and better lol cheers!

hello,

sorry but the Pack "FunnyBizAnimationsV5.5" It must be manually copied a folder at a time?

thk

Sadly yes they are modders resources really but you can replace existing animations with those if you like :)

Sorry everyone im really busy at the moment redoing some animations. I will reply as soon as im done. I really wanted this one to be amazing. Its a surprise hehe! Stay brutal! :D

No rush, you probably release animations the quickest on here.
Lol thanks yeah its a headache i had a "secret" animation ready to go all 4 sceens then i put them in game and i HATED the way it looked to glitchy so i deleted all the 3dsmax files and started from scratch today and i will be releasing the new "secret" animation haha!!

Question. These animations, are they explicit for necro and overwrite other necroanims or do they overwrite animations from other mods? for example: "NecroThroatFuck(ReplacesAPSkullFuck)? Is "APSkullFuck" a necro or a sexlab animation?

I think the only "real" necrophilia animation we ever had was in previous versions of Sexlab Defeat. That one is either removed or a matter of settings somewhere in there. It required a corpse, even. I don't really know if it's still there because necrophilia isn't all that interesting to me personally.

Anyways, AP Skull Fuck is a normal Sexlab animation. All the animations from Funnybizness work on living characters, just like all other animations in Sexlab that I'd be aware of. So say, you play with Sexlab Defeat. Your character goes to low health, low enough that Defeat triggers a knockdown followed by rape.

Now Defeat calls upon Sexlab to pick an animation from its pool of animations set to aggressive. One of those animations could have been AP Skull Fuck. But since it's been replaced, the animation of NecroThroatFuck plays instead. I don't use the replacer version, but I imagine it's still called AP Skull Fuck in Sexlab still. It just replaces the actual .hkx files that contain the animation, no scripts or anything.

All mods in Funnybizness' mod replace animations that come with Sexlab 1.59c / 1.60. The BLABLA11 file doesn't replace anything and adds instead. However if you're using 1.59c of Sexlab instead of the beta, and happen to have a few other animation mods (NonSexlabAnimationPack for example), you may be over the limit of maximum animations registered and they don't register. Sexlab 1.60 will fix this :)

Hope this answers all your questions?

Thanks for helping him out!:) i hope you like the next animation teehee im testing it now in game.

EDIT: Done! Its a vampire 3 way heehee! :)

Question there are 2 files

there is

BLAB1necromod

necropack

So what do I do here forgive me im very noob at this. I know BLAB1necro mod everything in there seems on point just drag it in the folder and run FNiS. However there is a necropack? is this optional or it required? if anyone can do a step by step on how to install and get it working ingame that would be great.

BLABLA11NecroMod.zip is the mod that has most of the animations and it doesnt replace any original animations. NecroPack.zip has all animations but to use them you have to replace original animations.

Well im not really into creature sex so do I still need NecroPack? Also will I need any mod to use BlaBN1necromod? like actually using the sex animation. I have sexlab,puppetmaster,sexlab 1.59c/sexlab submit necrophilia, and defeat. I don't know how to active the necro sex animation anyone can help?

Passdummy1, you're awesome! Thanks for being so helpful, i wish i had your knowledge, hahah. Many thumbs up, mate!

As for the animations, they're incredible, very fluid (and for the people who are afraid of testing them, they don't fit only "necro" scenarios, they're well made animations that should go well in any kind of scene). Thumbs up for both of you!

Well im not really into creature sex so do I still need NecroPack? Also will I need any mod to use BlaBN1necromod? like actually using the sex animation. I have sexlab,puppetmaster,sexlab 1.59c/sexlab submit necrophilia, and defeat. I don't know how to active the necro sex animation anyone can help?

if you use defeat make sure turn you turn on Necro animation in Sexlab MCM -> Toggle animation change to Toggle aggresive -> check all the necro animation and go whack someone near until he/she surrender, then have fun with your victim...

if you use defeat make sure turn you turn on Necro animation in Sexlab MCM -> Toggle animation change to Toggle aggresive -> check all the necro animation and go whack someone near until he/she surrender, then have fun with your victim...

ah thanks :)