Remove specific animations from the list

davemb

Hi, I'm looking for a way to remove specific animations from the list available to SexLab.

EG: If I wanted to remove Arok Lesbian (I don't :D ) so that it simply does not appear in the list of available animations, how would I do it?

I know I can just uncheck the ones I don't want to use but I want to actually remove them, The reason being is that although I  mostly use matchmaker, I also with certain NPC's prefer to target them with 'N' and choose a specific animation to use via the SexLab animation menu and as there are a lot of animations that I have unchecked I would prefer not to have to scroll through them everytime.

Cheers :)

Not without editing the script files of Sexlab. The default animations, the ones you see in the list, are defined in one of the sslAnimationDefaults or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults files. You'd have remove all the ones you don't want from the source-code, recompile the file and then reset your animation registry ingame.

The problem is that any SL-update or mod that changes those files would undo your edits.

Hi thanks for the quick reply, I have the sslAnimationDefaults decompiled and looking through the code with no real idea of what I am doing.

I'll say you don't know what you're doing. There is absolutely no need to "decompile" the code, it's in the source folder. You'll have to install a number of additional source files for other mods to get it to compile if you change it because Papyrus always uses source files instead of the compiled files for some unfathomable reason.

A quicker solution might be to just save/export your animation-settings in SexLab.

I just had a look at the file and the only thing you actually need to do is comment stuff out. In the sslAnimationDefaults file there is a function called "LoadAnimations()". Simply put a ; in front of any line like 'RegisterAnimation("[...]")' where [...] is the animation you don't want. Upon resetting your animation registry ingame, the function will be called, remove all previously slotted animations and load the ones listed in the function.

• 6 months later...

Hi!

I want to delete Animated Prostitution animations from Sexlab, I've deleted them from: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\sexlab but continue in the game, I want to add some animations and I think Sexlab have a limit, Zaz animations don't add. Anyone can help me?

See you!

Do you use Non Sexlab Anim Pack? That's the only way I hit the animation limit. I guess you could do the same as above. I just disable some animations from NSAP though and rebuild and reregister animations in the ZAZ MCM.

Hi!

I want to delete Animated Prostitution animations from Sexlab, I've deleted them from: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\sexlab but continue in the game, I want to add some animations and I think Sexlab have a limit, Zaz animations don't add. Anyone can help me?

See you!

You have to delete them from the script in the Sexlab Framework where they are registered in the framework, removing them from disk just means you'll go into the infamous "T" pose if Sexlab tries to use one of them.

• 4 months later...

Sorry if this constitutes necroing this thread, but I found it while trying to do what people here were talking about.  I too want to get rid of the AP animations.  I commented out all the AP animation registrations in the LoadAnimations() function, and even commented out all the load functions for them further down in the sslAnimationDefaults.psc file. 

However I can't figure out how to get it to actually work in the game.  I can't compile it, and Skyrim still registers all the AP animations so it must be using the pex file.  There are no syntax errors in the file, but I can't figure out a way to get it to compile into a pex.  Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it to work?  I absolutely hate the AP animations, and always uncheck them in SL, however they still take up space so I can't load all the NSLAP and ZAZ animations I would like.

Edit: I definitely do re-register animations in SL when I'm trying this out, so that's not the problem.  Figured I should make that clear.

Sorry if this constitutes necroing this thread, but I found it while trying to do what people here were talking about.  I too want to get rid of the AP animations.  I commented out all the AP animation registrations in the LoadAnimations() function, and even commented out all the load functions for them further down in the sslAnimationDefaults.psc file. 

However I can't figure out how to get it to actually work in the game.  I can't compile it, and Skyrim still registers all the AP animations so it must be using the pex file.  There are no syntax errors in the file, but I can't figure out a way to get it to compile into a pex.  Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it to work?  I absolutely hate the AP animations, and always uncheck them in SL, however they still take up space so I can't load all the NSLAP and ZAZ animations I would like.

Edit: I definitely do re-register animations in SL when I'm trying this out, so that's not the problem.  Figured I should make that clear.

I was messing around trying to get em out as well and I think I finally got it. Not sure totally yet, cause I havent played much after removing em, but when i rebuilt registry and checked, they were gone. I have backups if I fucked up somewhere in any case.

I dont know if you are having the same compile error I had, but mine was due to not having the FNIS creature pack files. Had to nab that then my compile errors were over. Other than that, its just a matter of removing all the AP hkx files from the animations folder, the AP definitions in the FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt file (same folder) and all the lines AP related in the sslAnimationDefaults.psc file. (data/scripts/source folder). Compile, head in game, rebuild animation registry and all things AP in the mcm should be gone.

I was messing around trying to get em out as well and I think I finally got it. Not sure totally yet, cause I havent played much after removing em, but when i rebuilt registry and checked, they were gone. I have backups if I fucked up somewhere in any case.

I dont know if you are having the same compile error I had, but mine was due to not having the FNIS creature pack files. Had to nab that then my compile errors were over. Other than that, its just a matter of removing all the AP hkx files from the animations folder, the AP definitions in the FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt file (same folder) and all the lines AP related in the sslAnimationDefaults.psc file. (data/scripts/source folder). Compile, head in game, rebuild animation registry and all things AP in the mcm should be gone.

Could u upload the files? I want to remove AP animations too. I don't know how to edit and compile psc files.

Could u upload the files? I want to remove AP animations too. I don't know how to edit and compile psc files.

I can,dunno if it is it allowed though, new to forum.

I guess it can be removed if its not.

sslAnimationDefaults.pex

sslAnimationDefaults.psc

Hmm... I don't think I'm having quite the same problem as you then, I have the FNIS creature pack and all the animations for it have been running perfectly fine.  I've removed the hkx files already, the only thing I haven't done that you mentioned is removing AP defs in the FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt file.  After reading your post, I've gone ahead and done that, but I don't think that'd make it fail to compile though. 

I think it's a more fundamental problem of me not understanding how to correctly compile the scripts.  As far as I could figure out, the script is either called by, or calls other scripts which is interfering with the compile.  Since I can't select multiple scripts during compilation time, I don't know how to correctly compile the psc.

Thanks for your help though.

When you try to compile it show ERRORS, you have to fix the errors to get a clean compile. Probably you are missing the source file to a script and the errors refer to the objects that would be declared in that missing source file.

• 3 weeks later...

I can,dunno if it is it allowed though, new to forum.

I guess it can be removed if its not.

attachicon.gifsslAnimationDefaults.pex

attachicon.gifsslAnimationDefaults.psc

Thank you so much! Been trying to find this out myself. i mean i don't have anithing against AP's animations but they are just...dated. There are far better animations out there that do the job MUCH better.

Archived