Monoman! :) I am having another NEW issue. ?  So they have quit checking my licenses when I enter / leave a city. I am rarely bugged by a random enforcer even.  Here is what I have done. 

Issue started. Exit / restart game.  No change.

Reset cost and deactivated license.

Exit / restart

Reactivate license and no change. Crank up attention of enforcers. No change. :( 

36 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Monoman! :) I am having another NEW issue. ?  So they have quit checking my licenses when I enter / leave a city. I am rarely bugged by a random enforcer even.  Here is what I have done. 

Issue started. Exit / restart game.  No change.

Reset cost and deactivated license.

Exit / restart

Reactivate license and no change. Crank up attention of enforcers. No change. :( 

What's your clean saving process?

Disabling the licence system, exiting the Mcm and going back and enabling it should reset everything to do with licences, so I'm wondering was it a bad save cleaning maybe?

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What's your clean saving process?

Disabling the licence system, exiting the Mcm and going back and enabling it should reset everything to do with licences, so I'm wondering was it a bad save cleaning maybe?

For that issue, I didn't clean save. That was just a reset. Via disable.. save..exit game.. load .. reactivate. 

For a "Clean" save as I did for the issue with items b4.  Save ( of course.. ) exit. Remove mod. Use Save Cleaner. Start Skyrim. "missing mod " blah blah.. Save. Reload. Save. Exit. Check save clean again. Restart.. load 'clean' save. Or in the case of mod add mod then restart skyrim.. load ' clean save.

ED: Should add, after the clean save for last update.. everything was chugging along fine.. no issues with mod clothes / gear / weapons.. no removals..  The issue with kennel leak I ve been ignoring as it was only dog drool text..  Just out of the blue did it stop checking for licenses.  <shrug> I traveled to 3 cities without one check. Then attempted the above. 

9 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

For that issue, I didn't clean save. That was just a reset. Via disable.. save..exit game.. load .. reactivate. 

For a "Clean" save as I did for the issue with items b4.  Save ( of course.. ) exit. Remove mod. Use Save Cleaner. Start Skyrim. "missing mod " blah blah.. Save. Reload. Save. Exit. Check save clean again. Restart.. load 'clean' save. Or in the case of mod add mod then restart skyrim.. load ' clean save. 

Hmm. I don't know really. The thing that sticks in my mind is the kennel messages. You'd really have to actually go into the kennel for them to start happening (It's all started by using the door if I remember right). Which would seem to suggest something went wrong with the save cleaning. 

mmm.. might be good to note the only mods I can imagine of note for S.S.  are Follower Mod ( but nothing wanky has occurred over there with them )  SlaveRun ( of course ) Mortal Weapons and Equip ( no issues there so far ) Apropas, SoulGem Oven III Realistic Needs Bathing in Skyrim Milk Mod and Milk Addict ( nothing wanky there either so far ) Spank Dat Azz and of course the Devious Family of DD, DDe, DCL.. < shrug> 

On the kennel.. I don't think the message bleed would affect the Licenses ???  I have not used the kennel ever but one time back when it was first added.. and never saw any messages post using it.. ???  At best it would be an internal thing on licenses shutting down ( I would think.. ) At worse another mod.. but nothing has caused an issue until suddenly. I am going to try and deactivate restart again.. otherwise I am clueless about why they quit asking to see them. 

17 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

On the kennel.. I don't think the message bleed would affect the Licenses ???  I have not used the kennel ever but one time back when it was first added.. and never saw any messages post using it.. ???  At best it would be an internal thing on licenses shutting down ( I would think.. ) At worse another mod.. but nothing has caused an issue until suddenly. I am going to try and deactivate restart again.. otherwise I am clueless about why they quit asking to see them. 

Well no it shouldn't. But if the kennel is fucked up and you haven't even gone in there then it stands to reason there may be other problems that aren't as verbose. 

Perhaps just try another clean save. 

25 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

Hey, when using the follower mod "Recorder", The toll thing doesn't recognise her as a follower, and therefore doesn't let me pass through the toll gate unless i get another follower.

Do you use AFT/EFF? Is she picked up by those mods?

If not then there's not much I can do. The follower needs to support EFF or AFT or vanilla. If it's doing it own thing then it won't be detected by survival. 

18 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

Hey, when using the follower mod "Recorder", The toll thing doesn't recognise her as a follower, and therefore doesn't let me pass through the toll gate unless i get another follower.

This is the same issue as Inigo some pages ago, she uses custom follower code not the vanilla system so most mods that interact with followers would have to be made to look specifically for her, or any other followers like her. I use several modded followers and haven't had any issues with them since they all use the vanilla recruiting system.

6 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

Doesnt seem to work. Went to Halted Stream Camp and had my limbs cut off. The bandits did not stop attacking me nor did they strip me or gag me. And it seems you can get one and the same limb cut off multiple times (dont know if its intended or not).

Still seems to work fine for me. 

If this is something you're just testing on a new game then the force greet won't happen. Not until you're dragonborn (after killing the first dragon).

If just for testing then 'SetStage MQ104 90' in the console will fast forward you to it. 

They should stop attacking you though. Were both your hands cuts off? Were you able to equip something to them?

And yea limbs can be chopped off more than once at default settings. First time might chop your hand off and later your forearm. Or it might just chop off your forearm in one go. It's random by default. 

Some issues I've found using new version for now:

• A message box saying "Installed" appears on every save load.
  • The magic curse tattoo does not get apllied and does not appear in the slavetats menu (though I do not know if that is intended or not)
10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Still seems to work fine for me. 

If this is something you're just testing on a new game then the force greet won't happen. Not until you're dragonborn (after killing the first dragon).

If just for testing then 'SetStage MQ104 90' in the console will fast forward you to it. 

They should stop attacking you though. Were both your hands cuts off? Were you able to equip something to them?

And yea limbs can be chopped off more than once at default settings. First time might chop your hand off and later your forearm. Or it might just chop off your forearm in one go. It's random by default. 

Its on a save where I am dragonborn they still keep atacking me even with both arms and legs cut off. I awso set it up so you get the hole arm cut off. The sound and screen shake happens but I lose no limb. After I lose my limbs I get attacked regardless.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Do you use AFT/EFF? Is she picked up by those mods?

If not then there's not much I can do. The follower needs to support EFF or AFT or vanilla. If it's doing it own thing then it won't be detected by survival. 

On that note.. Follower Mod is still chugging along with no problems. Followers acknowledge license ' contraband ' etc. ( ATM I have all licenses tho' ) I never had an issue with AFT. I had to drop Recorder ( my fave custom follower of all time ) as she became a problem for a few mods to handle.   I really don't want to remove / clean / re-install again yet.. I WILL however when the new patch rolls out. See if it helps then. For the moment it's just annoying not being checked.   

EDIT: And don't I feel silly. The new update IS out. Ooops.. Being cleaning adding this afternoon. :)

13 minutes ago, Thornagar said:

what is the kennel?

The kennel is a place in Whiterun, behind the first guard barracks thru the arch look left. Basically it's a scummy cheap place for someone to sleep off the streets. It's literally what it says tho'. A kennel for animals that the animal keeper is gracious enough to let you use for a very few coins. 

I also have a suggestion : It really removes my immersion when it's supposed to protect the females while also keeping weapons from people because of the civil war to stop rogue's etc.. But how about letting the player use daggers without a weapon license as protection?

Edit: Let that be possible to turn off and on for people who wants/don't want this feature, if you decide to add this.

44 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

A message box saying "Installed" appears on every save load.

Yup. Will fix asap. 

44 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

The magic curse tattoo does not get apllied and does not appear in the slavetats menu (though I do not know if that is intended or not)

It's not a slavetat but managed by survival itself. If you had the magic curse effect when you upgraded then it should have applied automatically (I think). Otherwise might have to get uncollared and collared again. It's quite hard to see behind a collar btw.

Edit: yup just checked the code. Tat should have been auto added if you had the curse effect when upgrading. 

Spoiler

Collar.thumb.jpg.8ef26a23ca5761252493183abce5ad67.jpg

42 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

Its on a save where I am dragonborn they still keep atacking me even with both arms and legs cut off. I awso set it up so you get the hole arm cut off. The sound and screen shake happens but I lose no limb. After I lose my limbs I get attacked regardless.

Ok I've just re-realized that survival expects the newer version of the amputator framework I made. It's using the newer detection method. I will update info asap. 

So if you're still using 0.7 then that's probably the problem. 

9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Is it possible/doable to disable the toll option but keep everything else? It's nice implemented but seems to be a bit intrusive depending on your roleplay/gameplay.

Disable 'Lockdown toll doors' in the toll menu I think. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's not a slavetat but managed by survival itself. If you had the magic curse effect when you upgraded then it should have applied automatically (I think). Otherwise might have to get uncollared and collared again. It's quite hard to see behind a collar btw.

Edit: yup just checked the code. Tat should have been auto added if you had the curse effect when upgrading. 

It is on a new game and I have the cursed collar disabled in the MCM. I took a LAL start in Whiterun and met the toll keeper. I then bought a short term magic license and waited for it to expire before meeting the toll keeper again but he did not apply the tattoo after ripping my expired license either.

12 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

It is on a new game and I have the cursed collar disabled in the MCM. I took a LAL start in Whiterun and met the toll keeper. I then bought a short term magic license and waited for it to expire before meeting the toll keeper again but he did not apply the tattoo after ripping my expired license either.

Still can't seem to find any issue with those settings. Perhaps this is the old GetEmptyOverlaySlot problem that seems to plague some users. Try setting the number of face and body overlays to 14 (or more if you want) in NiOverride.ini. And try getting caught again by the toll guys. 

25 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

so after playing with this for awhile, I thought of something that would go good with this or added to this ie suggestion I suppose. A prostitution option, I mean sometimes or all the time you would have to do things to survive and prostitution would/could be for survival

True enough. There's already begging. Which is practically prostitution. The problem I have with adding proper prostitution is that there are already so many prostitution mods I find myself unmotivated to do it.