1 hour ago, FusRoGat said:

Is there any work around or command to get out of a straitjacket? I've repeatedly tried using the restraint key (I got from AddItems), struggling, picking the lock manually and cutting out, but I still can't escape from it. I've waited constantly between attempts too, and I don't know what to try next.

If you are using either Devious Followers Continued or Unforgiving Devices, those mods both have MCM Debug menus with device removal options.

On 3/31/2024 at 3:03 PM, zarantha said:

Clear your browser cash and make sure you've logged into the site. I've never seen that message. Probably better to ask in the tech help forum, has nothing to do with DD itself.

thanks, cleared cache and it downloaded easily.

On 3/31/2024 at 10:09 PM, Loller99 said:

Downloaded it and it till does it

Then DD didn't install correctly. Uninstall and reinstall it. If it's still not installing right, it's some issue with your mod manager because all the files are in the fomod and installing correctly for everyone else.

If you're using NMM, that would be the problem, try vortex or mo2. If you're using vortex, uninstall, purge, close and reopen vortex, reinstall. Relaunch mo2 if you see it on there then reinstall and replace, don't  merge.

7 hours ago, IOIOIO109 said:

I was able to trigger this crash by pickpocketing from a bound NPC, couldn't get a log to generate any other crash.

crash-2024-04-02-19-11-36.log 234.89 kB · 1 download

Possibly an issue with yiffy's age. i see feet canine and skeletonbeast female getting called out a lot.
Or maybe the patch for yiffy's age and DCL, since it's the bound girl. Yiffy's age makes some pretty sweeping changes to the game npcs, so I wouldn't troubleshoot DD or DCL further without removing it.

Other than that, nothing stands out for me.

I would recommend going through all your skse DLL mods and recheck again for updates to them, or see if there's a newer NG version available. 1170 has had a lot of oddball compatibility issues with the skse dll mods.

5 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Had the same issue and doing that sort of fixed it so big thanks for that, but another issue popped up being the physics of the piercing seems to be slightly misaligned with 3BA? Which causes the piercings to again be misaligned but much more slightly this time, being slightly underneath where it should be.
Is that just because the nipple piercings specifically does not support 3BA or did I do something wrong with bodyslide?
The batch build was done using the CBBE Vanilla preset body since that is the option I picked installing CBBE.
I did do a quick test of disabling 3BA and the piercing aligned perfectly in that case.

UPDATE: Did some more testing, I can almost confirm that the piercings is latching onto the wrong physics model somehow, toggling between SMP and CBPC briefly flicks the piercings up to the correct spot before seemingly following an invisible set of breasts sagging downwards while the actual ones stayed static in both modes. The breasts does has physics themselves as well so that is not what is broken.... I hope.

If you used the discord DD NG 3ba bodyslide for the nipple piercing, i think that's a known issue with no workaround. I have not seen that issue with the old non smp piercings shipped with DD.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you used the discord DD NG 3ba bodyslide for the nipple piercing, i think that's a known issue with no workaround. I have not seen that issue with the old non smp piercings shipped with DD.

Am using the version from this site, so 0.2.9, without any external bodyslide files.
The bodyslide file I generated was done while DD NG was disabled in Mod Organizer 2 as per the fix for the piercing always generating with zeroed slider. Though the name in the outfit/body field is called "DD - 3BA - SoulgemNipplePiercings", it probably is not from DD NG, though I used just the normal CBBE bodyslide file and that seems to fix the issue, so thanks again!

On a side note I am kind of wandering if the 3BA version of the bodyslide files for the chains are also all borked and I should just switch to the default CBBE... /_ \

10 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Am using the version from this site, so 0.2.9, without any external bodyslide files.
The bodyslide file I generated was done while DD NG was disabled in Mod Organizer 2 as per the fix for the piercing always generating with zeroed slider. Though the name in the outfit/body field is called "DD - 3BA - SoulgemNipplePiercings", it probably is not from DD NG, though I used just the normal CBBE bodyslide file and that seems to fix the issue, so thanks again!

On a side note I am kind of wandering if the 3BA version of the bodyslide files for the chains are also all borked and I should just switch to the default CBBE... /_ \

Those should be the ones that came with DD then. The problem with 3BA is there are 3 breast bones, so that might throw the attachment off at larger sizes. CBBE only has one breast bone. Haven't heard anyone else complaining, though, so I don't think there's a need to 'fix' it more.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Those should be the ones that came with DD then. The problem with 3BA is there are 3 breast bones, so that might throw the attachment off at larger sizes. CBBE only has one breast bone. Haven't heard anyone else complaining, though, so I don't think there's a need to 'fix' it more.

Funny thing is I think my character's breast size is maybe relatively smaller than expected given I just straight up used the CBBE vanilla sliders without fiddling with the slider on character creation, the physics model the 3BA nipple piercings are following seems to be of a larger size or stronger gravity/more jiggle?

On 4/3/2024 at 2:50 PM, Sis_User said:

Funny thing is I think my character's breast size is maybe relatively smaller than expected given I just straight up used the CBBE vanilla sliders without fiddling with the slider on character creation, the physics model the 3BA nipple piercings are following seems to be of a larger size or stronger gravity/more jiggle?

I suck at explaining this. It's probably easier to open the piercings in outfit studio, then add in the reference shape. from there, you can go to the bones tab and see visually what bones affect the breast and piercings, and where (just make sure to select both before going to the bones tab). 

But it also sounds like you might have built the cbbe body instead of the 3ba body. in that case i would expect the cbbe bodyslide to work better.

On 4/3/2024 at 8:31 PM, Mark Silver said:

Is there a way to have gloves and mittens equipped at the same time?

No, they would take up the same slot and only one item can be equipped per slot. skyrim limitation, not a mod limitation.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

I suck at explaining this. It's probably easier to open the piercings in outfit studio, then add in the reference shape. from there, you can go to the bones tab and see visually what bones affect the breast and piercings, and where (just make sure to select both before going to the bones tab). 

But it also sounds like you might have built the cbbe body instead of the 3ba body. in that case i would expect the cbbe bodyslide to work better.

I was a little worried about maybe having done that, having followed the pdf guide (Mod Organizer 2 & other tools).
Originally I was a little confused as to the “CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing” mentioned in the guide being missing but having gone back to read it I realized it says the first field instead of the preset field... (;´д`)ゞ
Will try re-following those steps and see how it gooooes, in case that worked sorry for wasting your time with my goose chase and thanks for your helps anyways (>_<。)!

Update:As far as I can tell doing the batch build with the first field correctly set fixed it!

Edited by Sis_User

im getting a weird bug and i cant seem to find any solution online or in forums. Rope armbinders and wrist cuffs seem to be invisible when worn, animations play. every other item works fine, including rope arm restraints (the non locking kind) so im not sure whats going on. any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately reporting in with a new bug, heels/boots that lifts height seems to have a slight chance of launching NPC characters into the air with their feet spasming as if constantly slamming into physic object with footstep sounds to match when transitioning between animations to standing up (IE:Sitting on chair to standing, going from sex lab animation to standing and the likes.).

For the life of me I could not figure out what the cause for it is, sometimes it seems to happen unfailingly and sometimes it does not, for a while I thought it might just be custom NPC from DCL but more testing concluded vanilla ones does that too. ::>_<::

Everything else seems to be working fine, and as far as I know I am running pretty box standard physics mod with no heel related HDT changes.
I do have Heels Fix but that seems to alleviate the issue somewhat (the bug was why I found and installed this mod), with it happening much less after I installed it so much so I thought that fixed it until a surprise with launch into the air with Sasha from DCL.

As far as I can tell it never happens to the player character.
Mod list just in case:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name

"0000","DLC: HearthFires"

"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0003","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode"

"0004","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios"

"0005","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"

"0006","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish"

"0007","Creation Club: _ResourcePack"

"0008","SKSE Scripts"

"0009","SKSE64 ini pre-download for lazy users"

"0010","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"

"0011","Dual Casting Fix"

"0012","Barter Limit Fix"

"0013","Equip Enchantment Fix"

"0014","NPC AI Process Position Fix - NG"

"0015","Animated Static Reload Fix - NG"

"0016","Aurora Fix"

"0017","RemoveAllItems Freeze Fix"

"0018","DPI Scaling Fix"

"0019","Media Keys Fix SKSE"

"0020","Combat Music Fix NG Updated"

"0021","Quest Journal Limit Bug Fixer - Recover Disappeared Quests"

"0022","World Encounter Hostility Fix"

"0023","Zero Bounty Hostility Fix"

"0024","Sprint Sneak Movement Speed Fix"

"0025","Bug Fixes SSE"

"0026","Scrambled Bugs"

"0027","Mfg Fix"

"0028","MfgFix NG"

"0029","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"

"0030","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

"0031","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"

"0032","Faster HDT-SMP"

"0033","FSMPM - The FSMP MCM"

"0034","SMP-NPC crash fix"

"0035","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"

"0036","SkyUI"

"0037","ConsoleUtilSSE NG"

"0038","JContainers SE"

"0039","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"

"0040","powerofthree's Tweaks"

"0041","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP"

"0042","Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE"

"0043","RaceMenu"

"0045","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"

"0046","FNIS output"

"0047","Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine"

"0048","Nemisis Output"

"0049","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"

"0050","CBBE 3BA"

"0051","CBBE AE-CC Outfits"

"0052","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"

"0053","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"

"0054","Normal Map Options (CBBE)"

"0055","Fair Skin Complexion"

"0056","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"0057","Bodyslide Output"

"0058","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"

"0059","SexLabFrameworkAE_v"

"0060","SexlabAmmoUnequip v"

"0061","Sexlab LightMeUp SE"

"0062","SexLab Animation Loader"

"0063","SexLabMatchMaker"

"0064","Animation Queue Fix"

"0065","Paired Animation Improvements"

"0066","Open Animation Replacer"

"0069","ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023"

"0071","OSL Aroused"

"0072","Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR"

"0073","Devious Devices NG"

"0074","DeviousDevices5.1SE Voice Pack"

"0075","Deviously Cursed Loot"

"0076","Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Voice Pack"

"0079","SSE Display Tweaks"

"0081","High Poly Vanilla Hair"

"0082","Dripping when aroused"

"0083","SlaveTatsSE"

"0084","Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.7"

"0085","Better Heels Sounds FX"

"0086","Blush When Aroused SE v"

"0087","Devious Sounds"

"0088","Rydin Animations SLAL Pack_Complete_SSE v"

"0089","Laura's Bondage Shop v3.43 SSE version - by tznvlw"

"0090","Laura's Bondage Shop Voice Pack"

"0091","SubmissiveLolaResubmission"

"0092","SubmissiveLolaResubmission Riding Crop"

"0093","Submissive Lola Voice Pack Geb4"

"0094","Runic Collar Assets"

"0095","Simple Slavery Plus Plus"

"0096","MYSLALPACK v12.0"

"0097","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"

"0098","Vanilla hair remake"

"0099","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"

"0100","3BA Collision Bodyslides for KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"

"0101","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"

"0102","Sound Record Distributor"

"0103","Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (4.1.2)"

"0105","Simple Mod Item Spawner -Alternative To AddItemMenu for AE VR or SE"

"0106","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"

"0107","Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul"

"0108","MuJointFix"

"0111","Follower Trap Safety"

"0112","Super Fast Leveling"

"0113","A Quality World Map"

"0114","Fast Travel Speed Fix"

"0115","A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget"

"0116","MCM Helper"

"0117","SkyPatcher"

"0118","SkyValor"

"0119","SkyValor Start Me Up"

"0120","SL smooth expressions"

"0121","RZAZZ_"

"0123","Heels Fix"

"0124","Dragonborn Voice Over"

"0125","DBVO - ZaZAnimationPack 8.0"

"0126","DBVO - Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.21"

"0127","DBVO - SubmissiveLolaResubmissoin Misstress pronounce - DBVO - Bella(Sarah)"

"0128","DBVO - Laura's Bondage Shop - DBVO - Bella(Sarah)"

"0129","DBVO - Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0"

"0130","DBVO - Devious Deviices 5.2.7"

"0131","Better Jumping SE"

"0132","Improved Camera SE"

"0133","Improved Camera SE.ini"

"0134","Deviously Vanilla"

"0136","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame Framework SE V0.99"

"0137","SLSFFameComments v"

"0139","Makeup Overhaul v1.0"

"0141","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"

"0142","Easy lockpick"

"0143","Leveling Freedom - Configure your XP Curve - Gentler Smoother Steeper or Flat"

"0144","Recipe Auto-Learn"

"0145","Odin Cleaned Textures"

"0146","Odin - Summons Redone"

"0147","100 percent Max Pickpocket Chance"

"0148","Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch"

"0149","50 percent More Perk Points"

"0150","Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator"

"0152","3BA - Eternal Bodyslide Preset"

"0153","Subtle Feminine Stagger Animation SE by Xtudo OAR"

"0154","Face Discoloration Fix"

"0155","LewdMarks"

"0156","LewdMarks Aroused"

"0157","Sexlab Framework Sound Replacer AIO"

Things I have tried and did not work:
Unticking clear heels height in sexlab, as well as enable fit actor height, a bit of a longshot since it is not unique to sexlab animations, main causing seeming to be heels/boots somehow touching the floor wrong during animation transitions.
Limiting fps to 60 with nvidia control center on the off chance this is some frame rate physics clock problem.

Edited by Sis_User

Just asking... Is there a procedure to replace the dd belted solo animation with the billyy's belted solo animation.  billyy's animation is a 100 times better.  Just wondering how to edit that old dd animation.  I've never thought of trying to do this before, until now.  Thanks for any help.

15 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

im getting a weird bug and i cant seem to find any solution online or in forums. Rope armbinders and wrist cuffs seem to be invisible when worn, animations play. every other item works fine, including rope arm restraints (the non locking kind) so im not sure whats going on. any help is appreciated.

armbinder bodyslide fix is on the troubleshooting post. 

4 hours ago, leesjig said:

Just asking... Is there a procedure to replace the dd belted solo animation with the billyy's belted solo animation.  billyy's animation is a 100 times better.  Just wondering how to edit that old dd animation.  I've never thought of trying to do this before, until now.  Thanks for any help.

no process that i've ever seen. 

11 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Unfortunately reporting in with a new bug, heels/boots that lifts height seems to have a slight chance of launching NPC characters into the air with their feet spasming as if constantly slamming into physic object with footstep sounds to match when transitioning between animations to standing up (IE:Sitting on chair to standing, going from sex lab animation to standing and the likes.).

You're on your own there. I've never seen or heard of that. it's probably not DD. 

Closest i've seen is high heels (any heels, not just DD heels) causing the swimming above puddles bug in the list I play.

On 3/31/2024 at 2:06 PM, zarantha said:

Probably something fucked up with nemesis. You can try uninstalling nemesis, reinstalling DD and rerunning fnis. You can also try toggling 360 move in fnis sexy move's mcm if you have it. If you're using the DD to OAR conversions, remove that and use DD NG only.

Thanks, I will try those things.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

You're on your own there. I've never seen or heard of that. it's probably not DD. 

Closest i've seen is high heels (any heels, not just DD heels) causing the swimming above puddles bug in the list I play.

Oh nooooooooo... (っ °Д °;)っ
Going to make a post in technical support and see if I have more luck there. (´。_。`)

On 4/9/2024 at 6:08 AM, Sis_User said:

Oh nooooooooo... (っ °Д °;)っ

I was have the same problem. Fixed it by reinstalling Skeleton mod, Racemenu mod to latest match to your Skyrim version and High heels fix mod.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I was have the same problem. Fixed it by reinstalling Skeleton mod, Racemenu mod to latest match to your Skyrim version and High heels fix mod.

Tried reinstalling XP32, does not seem to work. ;ω;
More detailed post here:

TLDR though all my mods should be completely up to date given this is a brand new instance I just started a week and a bit ago.

All the topics concerning Skyrim mods make blocks of lines more useless to read than each other but never, no never, you have a simple explanation for launching the mod once in game.

Mods all have different ways of working in game, but explanations always stop at installation and 953788 lines of old updates.

7 hours ago, passetagum said:

All the topics concerning Skyrim mods make blocks of lines more useless to read than each other but never, no never, you have a simple explanation for launching the mod once in game.

Mods all have different ways of working in game, but explanations always stop at installation and 953788 lines of old updates.

Is there a question in there? Would you like to state it more plainly instead of trying to be sarcastic?

DD itself is a framework, it does nothing on its own. If you want to 'use' this mod, then install another mod like Deviously Cursed Loot, or Laura's Bondage Shop that will integrate the devices into quests.