7 minutes ago, hfosdjfopak said:

from the first section of the crash log, it's indicating the Faster HDT SMP in the probable stack call, so while it could be an interaction with Devious Devices, you may be better off in one of the Skyrim SE technical support threads.

From the crash log, you are in v1.6.1170, not version 1.6.640, so that could be an issue right there. Set the SteamLibrary\Steamapps\appmanifest_489830.acf file to read only to prevent steam updating skyrim version, and check whether any of your mods that use SKSE or Address Library have an update for 1.6.1170 or that you loaded 1.6.640 version by mistake

for faster hdt smp and 1.6.1170, my set up is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files v2.11 and then overwrite with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339?tab=files v 2.2.1

1 hour ago, JimUpdating said:

from the first section of the crash log, it's indicating the Faster HDT SMP in the probable stack call, so while it could be an interaction with Devious Devices, you may be better off in one of the Skyrim SE technical support threads.

From the crash log, you are in v1.6.1170, not version 1.6.640, so that could be an issue right there. Set the SteamLibrary\Steamapps\appmanifest_489830.acf file to read only to prevent steam updating skyrim version, and check whether any of your mods that use SKSE or Address Library have an update for 1.6.1170 or that you loaded 1.6.640 version by mistake

for faster hdt smp and 1.6.1170, my set up is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files v2.11 and then overwrite with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339?tab=files v 2.2.1

I meant 1.6.1170 - updated the original post. Cheers for pointing me towards the tech support threads, I'll try copying your setup for hdt-smp and trawl the support board if that doesn't get me anywhere

Hello,
I have a double problem, and I think it's coming from the same place, Bodyslide.

I've installed all the prerequisites for the Devious Device suite, and I've tried (and the problem is there) to build the assets.

And then it went into "I don't want to know anything" mode.
Already, no matter what I do, in-game, the body is not modified. Only part of the clothing from the Devious Device suite appears.

On bodyslide, I select in
"Outfit/body" "CBBE Body Physics
Preset: CBBE Curvy" (no matter what I select, nothing changes in-game).

In Chose Groupe I have
- CBBE
- CBBE Bodies
- CBBE Vanilla outfits
- CBBE Outflits Physics
- Cursed Loot SE
- DD Framework 3BA
- DD Framework CBBE SE
- Unassigned

All checked.

And no matter what I do (obviously badly), I only get certain garments to appear in-game, I don't get the jingle animations and nothing happens.

I'm playing with Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.1170 SKSE64

Maybe the problem comes from HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 but there is no HDT SMP for version 1.6.1170.

In short, I'm lost and bewildered by the problem.
Thank you in advance

On 4/18/2024 at 11:38 PM, useful_angle1 said:

how do I fix this? I’m playing the anniversary edition of the game. I’m so lost, when setting it up I clicked all the correct things. Anyone able to help me?

D1A51926-6DB5-498D-94A6-5AA6A042A886.png

Same thing I told someone else on the same page as your post. Please learn to read.

On 4/19/2024 at 12:27 AM, TiredGamer said:

Yes, I'm using the latest DD NG, with 1.6.640 AE Skyrim.

DD NG makes some pretty sweeping improvements, including to the device hider. You are better off asking over there.

On 4/19/2024 at 8:24 AM, hfosdjfopak said:

Update Console Utils to the latest NG version. The 1.4 version you have is not compatible with 1170 even though it doesn't pop up a warning.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649

5 hours ago, heliphas said:

Hello,
I have a double problem, and I think it's coming from the same place, Bodyslide.

I've installed all the prerequisites for the Devious Device suite, and I've tried (and the problem is there) to build the assets.

And then it went into "I don't want to know anything" mode.
Already, no matter what I do, in-game, the body is not modified. Only part of the clothing from the Devious Device suite appears.

On bodyslide, I select in
"Outfit/body" "CBBE Body Physics
Preset: CBBE Curvy" (no matter what I select, nothing changes in-game).

In Chose Groupe I have
- CBBE
- CBBE Bodies
- CBBE Vanilla outfits
- CBBE Outflits Physics
- Cursed Loot SE
- DD Framework 3BA
- DD Framework CBBE SE
- Unassigned

All checked.

And no matter what I do (obviously badly), I only get certain garments to appear in-game, I don't get the jingle animations and nothing happens.

I'm playing with Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.1170 SKSE64

Maybe the problem comes from HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 but there is no HDT SMP for version 1.6.1170.

In short, I'm lost and bewildered by the problem.
Thank you in advance

Your output settings for bodyslide are probably incorrect. Follow the invisible outfits / bodyslide section of the troubleshooting post.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Your output settings for bodyslide are probably incorrect. Follow the invisible outfits / bodyslide section of the troubleshooting post.

Well.
First, thank you is a good advice and IS WORK

but the chains that used to work, now don't, they're fixed/broken.

So now I have all the garments working, the breast physics too, but I've "lost" the chains.

chain broke.png

7 hours ago, heliphas said:

Well.
First, thank you is a good advice and IS WORK

but the chains that used to work, now don't, they're fixed/broken.

So now I have all the garments working, the breast physics too, but I've "lost" the chains.

chain broke.png

Chains are expected to look like that when equipped. They don't work the same way they do in SE/AE because it has to use different physics from LE. You can save and reload the game after they are equipped, and they should connect. That only  works for the ankle chains, other ones still won't connect perfectly.

For some chains, there are alternate versions that remove the chains or change them to a different model with no physics. Those options are in bodyslide and tagged as NoHDT. 

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Chains are expected to look like that when equipped. They don't work the same way they do in SE/AE because it has to use different physics from LE. You can save and reload the game after they are equipped, and they should connect. That only  works for the ankle chains, other ones still won't connect perfectly.

For some chains, there are alternate versions that remove the chains or change them to a different model with no physics. Those options are in bodyslide and tagged as NoHDT. 

Mh dosen't work I active the good options in Bodyslide but no changement.
What's more, for a reason that I can't quite understand, the vaginal jewelry is placed at ground level.

Edited by heliphas
6 hours ago, heliphas said:

Mh dosen't work I active the good options in Bodyslide but no changement.
What's more, for a reason that I can't quite understand, the vaginal jewelry is placed at ground level.

SMP items on the ground is your SMP is not working or not installed. Some DD items require FSMP, CBPC is not a replacement.

I've had this issue for a while now which I've been ignoring but its time to try fix it. I keep getting a weird open mouth expression when using gags, I am using MfgFix, I also tried out mfgfix ng in the screenshot posted below but that didn't fix the issue.

Not really sure if this is a DD issue or something related to the head mesh or SL, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Spoiler

ScreenShot15.png

edit: does funny business with gag alignment start happening when you're using HPH (obviously depending on what edits are made to the head mesh)?

Edited by asdj1239
11 hours ago, heliphas said:

Okay, I don't found the good version of SMP because the last version in nexus is for the 1.5.9 version of Skyrim.
I need to remplace SMP by FSMP ?

Yes. Remove the old HDT SMP and install Faster SMP.

11 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I've had this issue for a while now which I've been ignoring but its time to try fix it. I keep getting a weird open mouth expression when using gags, I am using MfgFix, I also tried out mfgfix ng in the screenshot posted below but that didn't fix the issue.

Not really sure if this is a DD issue or something related to the head mesh or SL, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot15.png

edit: does funny business with gag alignment start happening when you're using HPH (obviously depending on what edits are made to the head mesh)?

That looks more like the gag is not lined up with the mouth properly. It is the proper gag expression. Presets the sculpt the head extensively or make the head smaller or use a non standard head mesh like cotr can cause this problem. You'd either need to use a different preset or manually adjust the gag yourself to fix it. DD gags are made to fit the default skyrim head, which doesn't change.

You can try this: 

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

That looks more like the gag is not lined up with the mouth properly. It is the proper gag expression. Presets the sculpt the head extensively or make the head smaller or use a non standard head mesh like cotr can cause this problem. You'd either need to use a different preset or manually adjust the gag yourself to fix it. DD gags are made to fit the default skyrim head, which doesn't change.

You can try this: 

Do you happen to know what the actual gag expression is? I tried playing around with the sliders and it seemed like it was "big ah" 1.5 or something. The actual expression on that head looked a little weird but I ended up trying to recreate the head starting with a preset where the expression looked normal and the gag lined up properly and now it looks much better.

17 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Do you happen to know what the actual gag expression is? I tried playing around with the sliders and it seemed like it was "big ah" 1.5 or something. The actual expression on that head looked a little weird but I ended up trying to recreate the head starting with a preset where the expression looked normal and the gag lined up properly and now it looks much better.

I don't know, sorry. Glad you were able to work it out though.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't know, sorry. Glad you were able to work it out though.

thanks for the replies anyway, was helpful. might have a dig around in the scripts or in the esp with xedit and see if i can find the expression parameters.

5 hours ago, Rubbervorelatta said:

I'm probably missing the obvious  (I'm not tech savvy so I apologize) but how does one pick "any" DLL? 

How have you been installing? the initial process is no different from any other mod. 

By using a mod manager to install the fomod and clicking any radio button on the DLL/Game version selection screen. I wouldn't recommend manually installing the .7z file it if that's what you've been doing. 

Spoiler

MO2 installing the .7z file, for example. Vortex should automatically start installing it if you drag the archive into it.
image.png.25d7210de5e933075d59908cfa453734.png

None of these work for 1.6.1130 or 1.6.1170 and need to be replaced by a DLL from the troubleshooting post or by the DLL that comes with DD NG. So it doesn't matter what you pick, because it won't work with those versions and you'll be overwriting it later.
image.png.cf76ef502c58de3c676763cead538d77.png

I have devious devices installed with all requirements on Skyrim Special Edition version 1.6.1170, Script Extender, cbbe, and armor replacement work fine, but when i want to build in Bodyslide Studio, nothing to build shows up when i select devious devices in groups. also, the game crashes like about 3 seconds after loading a safe. i am at my wits end, do i need a different version or installation order? my load order is attached. some adviced would be very appreciated :) 

loadorder.txt

5 hours ago, MatterOfEgg said:

I have devious devices installed with all requirements on Skyrim Special Edition version 1.6.1170, Script Extender, cbbe, and armor replacement work fine, but when i want to build in Bodyslide Studio, nothing to build shows up when i select devious devices in groups. also, the game crashes like about 3 seconds after loading a safe. i am at my wits end, do i need a different version or installation order? my load order is attached. some adviced would be very appreciated :) 

loadorder.txtFetching info...

Game crashing, install consoleutils ng. consoleutils is outdated and causes the crash.

Bodyslide, remove your filters. The only way to have nothing show up if you have the groups is if you have another filter other than the group filter.