1 hour ago, zarantha said:

It's compatible, but just like regular armor some pieces can't be worn while the DD item is equipped, because the DD is taking up the slot and can't be removed until unlocked or escaped. Where you're getting confused is that Bikini armors are modular, so use more slots than normal armor, so you've got more chances that there will be overlap. You can wear the armor after you've managed to escape or unlock the device.

The above applies to the nexus version too.

ok now i understand. ?

thanks again for your help and time as allways my friend.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Any  errors with FNIS? Did you run FNIS after installing DD?

Nothing overwriting XP32 except maybe MNC, ABC, or ASOS?

Are you using Nemesis?

Are you using selab beta 8 or 9? beta 9 need a full reset after upgrading and then slal will need to be re-registered.

And sometimes Sexlab just screws up. I've had my character or sometimes the NPC not animating with other animations that work later on. It doesn't mean something is wrong with the animations, just that the scene had trouble starting. That will usually be script lag, or something interrupted the pc/npc in the middle of the scene and ended it prematurely for them.

Yes, a lot of errors but mostly due to edited animation lists not corresponding to the hkx, and because of too many animations. But the new version can support that many animations so it's nothing to worry about.

Nothing overwriting XP32 except MNC and ABC

Why should I use Nemesis? Sounds tryhard

I'm using SexLab beta 8

ZapArmMissionary and ZapArmDoggy are always bugged. It's not situational.

43 minutes ago, Inception said:

The question about Nemesis usage was a troubleshooting question rather than a recommendation.

There are apparently compatibility problems between Nemesis and DD.

So in this context, it's better if you are using FNIS, because you are avoiding compatibility problems between Nemesis and DD.

I hope that explanation helps.

Is there a way to enable all (or certain) DD events during combat? Deviously Helpless has a cool feature where you drop your weapons on a 'vibration' event, but it seems this event is disabled in DD during combat by default. I tried to find an option to tweak it in the MCM, but found nothing. I don't mind changing the scripts/mod itself, but would like a starting point if you have one.

3 hours ago, Inception said:

No, there's issues with DD animations and Nemesis. I'd say get rid of it if you were using it.

3 hours ago, Inception said:

ZapArmMissionary and ZapArmDoggy are always bugged. It's not situational.

DD's animation in game names are DDZapArmbDoggy01 and DDZapArmbMissionary01 - note the DD at the front. If you don't have DD in the front of the messed up animations, then those are probably Zaz animations instead and nothing to do with DD. A lot of the animation names between DD and Zaz are similar. I just tried the missionary too and that also worked for me.

Here's the DD and ZAZ animations to show the difference. Can you confirm if you're looking for with or without 'DD'?

image.png.e154a75e5b5d1c43663309ff6b8f5a91.png

Edit: Sorry if this is a bit repetitive. Precision is important here though, and it's best to make sure we're talking about the same things.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, lanaya1437 said:

Is there a way to enable all (or certain) DD events during combat? Deviously Helpless has a cool feature where you drop your weapons on a 'vibration' event, but it seems this event is disabled in DD during combat by default. I tried to find an option to tweak it in the MCM, but found nothing. I don't mind changing the scripts/mod itself, but would like a starting point if you have one.

I think the closest thing would be the combat surrender complex chances in DCL. It has a chance for you to lose your weapon, but it's not linked to the events in DD. Just note that it's not recommended to use DCL's combat surrender if you have another mod doing the same thing, like death alternative or defeat. Not sure how much deviously helpless would conflict, but it sounds like it would.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

I think the closest thing would be the combat surrender complex chances in DCL. It has a chance for you to lose your weapon, but it's not linked to the events in DD. Just note that it's not recommended to use DCL's combat surrender if you have another mod doing the same thing, like death alternative or defeat. Not sure how much deviously helpless would conflict, but it sounds like it would.

I'm not looking for another mod that does the same/similar thing, but a way to remove the restriction that doesn't allow DD events to run while in combat. This sounds like a deliberate constriction/condition in the DD mod, which means it could possibly be removed by editing scripts/changing the mod (maybe even having it as an option in the MCM? :))

As I said, I'm somewhat familiar with modding so I'm not opposed to changing some scripts, but with a mod as large as DD it can be hard to find what I'm looking for.

2 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

I'm not looking for another mod that does the same/similar thing, but a way to remove the restriction that doesn't allow DD events to run while in combat. This sounds like a deliberate constriction/condition in the DD mod, which means it could possibly be removed by editing scripts/changing the mod (maybe even having it as an option in the MCM? :))

As I said, I'm somewhat familiar with modding so I'm not opposed to changing some scripts, but with a mod as large as DD it can be hard to find what I'm looking for.

It may be deliberate, but I don't know for sure where it would be, or why it was done. There was probably a good reason for it if it is intentional. DD and DCL scripts are extensively commented and you could read through them to edit them. zadlibs is the main documentation. Just be aware that editing them is unsupported, and because of the way the two mods are integrated, you may unintentionally break things by changing it. You edit the scripts, you're on your own.

I did take a quick glance through some of the scripts. There is nothing related to combat in zadBaseEvent.psc. But it also looks like each event has it's own script and at least one of them mentions combat. So if it is possible, it looks like you'd need to edit a number of scripts individually (one for each event you want in combat).

This, I am guessing, would be an example:

zadEventBeltChafe.psc

scriptName zadEventBeltChafe extends zadBaseEvent

Float EventCooldown = 0.0

bool Function HasKeywords(actor akActor)
    if Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() < Eventcooldown || akActor.IsWeaponDrawn()
        Return False
    Else    
        return !akActor.IsOnMount() && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && !akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && !libs.BoundCombat.HasCompatibleDevice(akActor))
    EndIf
EndFunction

10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I did take a quick glance through some of the scripts. There is nothing related to combat in zadBaseEvent.psc. But it also looks like each event has it's own script and at least one of them mentions combat. So if it is possible, it looks like you'd need to edit a number of scripts individually (one for each event you want in combat).

I found the following example in zadEventVibrate.psc:

Bool Function Filter(actor akActor, int chanceMod=0)
    if akActor.IsInFaction(libs.Sexlab.ActorLib.AnimatingFaction)
        libs.Log("Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.")
        return false
    EndIf
    bool inCombat = (akActor == libs.PlayerRef &&  akActor.GetCombatState() >= 1)
    return (HasKeywords(akActor) && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlug) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal)) && Parent.Filter(akActor, GetChanceModified(akActor, chanceMod))) && !inCombat
EndFunction

There are similar conditions in zadEventChaosPlug.psc for example (if actor is in combat, it just shocks it, otherwise the chaos plug event triggers). It may be what I'm looking for. btw I know that editing scripts is unsupported, don't worry :)

Hello @Kimy

I found a small bug in the DD Contraptions Libs. I want to use the Function "BobTheBuilder" to spawn a generic device.

the issue is, that this Function allways moves the Reference Point on X by +100 (in my case) => my marker moves over and over :) The reason is the hard coded 100 in MoveObjectByVector(WhereToBuild, newFurniture, 100.0) in line 316 in zadclibs.psc

Is it possible to move this shifting number as an optional parameter?

It has no high prio because i simply have no my own "Bob the builder" function but it costed me ~2h to find out why the Stuff was moving all the time.

Else i have to realy say... this DFC Framework is awesome. Hope it get's extended

4 hours ago, cobra0798 said:

How are the bound idle animations actually handled?

I don't understand question completely, but try to answer.

If you mean animations, when you try to struggle out, then those are defined in each inventory device as property array as string and call by procedure zadheavybondagequestscript.psp by random. Property name struggleIdles

For hobbling animation, when you try to struggle out, is defined into property array string struggleIdlesHob and call from zadheavybondagequestscript.psp by random.

For animations of restraint effect is used different effects by item enchantment on match inventory device Rendered device . As example:

zadx_EnchHobbleSkirt "Hobble Skirt" [ENCH:0C020736] it contains two effects:

1) zadx_effHobbleSkirt "Hobble Skirt Script" [MGEF:0C022226] - script what add animations:  zadx_HobbleSkirtEffectScript

2) zadx_effForcedWalk "Forced Walk Mode" [MGEF:0C028369] - script what add animations: zadx_ForcedWalkScript

The same for others arminders and etc: you need check rendered devices enchantments.

For example i use inventory device zadx_StraitJacketHobbleDressLeatherWhiteCleavageInventory "White Leather Straitjacket Dress (Cleavage)" [ARMO:0C000845]

Rendered device: zadx_StraitJacketHobbleDressLeatherWhiteCleavageRendered [ARMO:0C000846]

I am having that usual problem of the mouth won't stay open when a gag is equipped.  She opens it for a brief second and then immediately closes it again.  Very frustrating.  I have MFG Fix installed as well as it's requirements (library address etc).  It was working for a few levels but has recently stopped.

Any thoughts?

Edited by mrtauntaun
15 minutes ago, mrtauntaun said:

I am having that usual problem of the mouth won't stay open when a gag is equipped.  She opens it for a brief second and then immediately closes it again.  Very frustrating.  I have MFG Fix installed as well as it's requirements (library address etc).  It was working for a few levels but has recently stopped.

Any thoughts?

Are you using sexlab beta 9 and have expressions enabled or set?

maybe try 'mfg reset' in the console?

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't understand question completely, but try to answer.

If you mean animations, when you try to struggle out, then those are defined in each inventory device as property array as string and call by procedure zadheavybondagequestscript.psp by random. Property name struggleIdles

For hobbling animation, when you try to struggle out, is defined into property array string struggleIdlesHob and call from zadheavybondagequestscript.psp by random.

For animations of restraint effect is used different effects by item enchantment on match inventory device Rendered device . As example:

zadx_EnchHobbleSkirt "Hobble Skirt" [ENCH:0C020736] it contains two effects:

1) zadx_effHobbleSkirt "Hobble Skirt Script" [MGEF:0C022226] - script what add animations:  zadx_HobbleSkirtEffectScript

2) zadx_effForcedWalk "Forced Walk Mode" [MGEF:0C028369] - script what add animations: zadx_ForcedWalkScript

The same for others arminders and etc: you need check rendered devices enchantments.

For example i use inventory device zadx_StraitJacketHobbleDressLeatherWhiteCleavageInventory "White Leather Straitjacket Dress (Cleavage)" [ARMO:0C000845]

Rendered device: zadx_StraitJacketHobbleDressLeatherWhiteCleavageRendered [ARMO:0C000846]

I think that should at least give me a general direction. I was looking into creating a patch for myself for DD that moved the bound animations to Dynamic Animation Replacer, since pretty much every mod that makes any changes to the vanilla animations will break the bound animations,

47 minutes ago, mrtauntaun said:

yes and yes.  is mfg reset the same as player.mfg reset?  

I'm not sure. it is the command from the mfg mod, i just don't know if the mod command does anything more or different. i haven't ever seen it run with player in front.

I've seen on the sexlab thread where there might be issues with expressions. I'd say, also try resetting sexlab and see if that helps too.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I'm not sure. it is the command from the mfg mod, i just don't know if the mod command does anything more or different. i haven't ever seen it run with player in front.

I've seen on the sexlab thread where there might be issues with expressions. I'd say, also try resetting sexlab and see if that helps too.

I disable expressions, reset sexlab and disabled expressions.  Still no luck.  Mouth opens for a second and then immediately closes.  The head and hair flash briefly as well.  Any other thoughts? 

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. There's 243 pages of forum posts to go through and the search feature was getting me nowhere.

I have DD installed, and was trying to put a collar (among other things) on one of my followers.

Goes on, no problem.

But then another mod, Amazing Follower Tweaks, changes the outfit when moving from an adventure area to a city, and the collar is gone.

That's not ideal, but I can handle it.

Once we leave the city again, outfit swaps back, no collar.

Check her inventory, it's not in her backpack, or in any of the AFT-managed outfits (Standard, City, Home).

I also tried opening her backpack and giving her the collar that way (outside of AFT's managed outfits), and it put the collar on "backpack". It's now in her backpack inventory, not showing on the character, and I need a key to take it back out of her inventory.

I would REALLY like to just put a collar on my follower and have it stay.

Has anyone else had experience with this? Is there a patch or add-on I need to get somewhere?

1 hour ago, mrtauntaun said:

I disable expressions, reset sexlab and disabled expressions.  Still no luck.  Mouth opens for a second and then immediately closes.  The head and hair flash briefly as well.  Any other thoughts? 

Do you also have sexlab survival? Try disabling ahego if you do. Check the other options for a mouth open/close feature too.

Otherwise, I think your only option will be to go back to a save before it broke. or maybe set the expression in racemenu.

Haven't heard of this happening due to DD or DCL before, so odds are it's another mod that broke it.

15 minutes ago, DaishoChikara said:

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. There's 243 pages of forum posts to go through and the search feature was getting me nowhere.

I have DD installed, and was trying to put a collar (among other things) on one of my followers.

Goes on, no problem.

But then another mod, Amazing Follower Tweaks, changes the outfit when moving from an adventure area to a city, and the collar is gone.

That's not ideal, but I can handle it.

Once we leave the city again, outfit swaps back, no collar.

Check her inventory, it's not in her backpack, or in any of the AFT-managed outfits (Standard, City, Home).

I also tried opening her backpack and giving her the collar that way (outside of AFT's managed outfits), and it put the collar on "backpack". It's now in her backpack inventory, not showing on the character, and I need a key to take it back out of her inventory.

I would REALLY like to just put a collar on my follower and have it stay.

Has anyone else had experience with this? Is there a patch or add-on I need to get somewhere?

Isn't the point of outfits in a follower framework to remove current items and equip a specific set?

There was a DD bug, but it was specifically when *DD* was removing items and equipping others. That's not the case here and that bug is fixed in the 5.1 version. You'll need to ask on the AFT page, or (probably) just set the collar as part of the outfit. Just putting it on does not make it part of the outfit.

For getting it out of the backpack, I don't use AFT myself, but I assume you have a dialog to access the backpack inventory. Open it up, move it to your inventory, then talk to the follower again and put it in the regular inventory. If you don't have a key, you'll need to find one or cheat one. Or find another collar and use that. For getting it to stay, well since you're using location based outfits, you'll need to ask the AFT folks how to add it to the outfit. All we can recommend is don't change the outfits, just disable that entirely.

Yesterday I was doing the part of DCL chloe quest when you need to go back to the dollmaker house covered in rope. I've been doing VR for like 4, 5 years now ? It was I think the most immersive experience I ever had.

At the moment where I live it's hot. Like, really hot and the temperature doesn't even lower in the night, I feel like living in a oven for months.

I play with VRIK and 3BBB and did disable all VRIK posture/hands as the quest started since there is still no patch that makes DD toggle those automatically. So I can see my own body in the game the same as I see my real body, maximum body awareness, but bound and restricted. It really tricks the brain into believing your VR body is your real body, especially with physic mods.

It was night (in game, not IRL), snowing, and the pace is so slow while bound that way that I really try and get the shortest path, which makes my naked feet waddle in the sea water on the frozen shore.

I felt so incredibly cold ! I did not physically shiver but close enough. Under the heat of a burning august sun, I felt really, really cold. I even moved away from the water as seeing my VR feet touching the shore water made my real feet feel so cold to the point of being close to unbearable. I felt the touch of the freezing water, in between my toes, rising to top of my naked feet and toward my ankle.

I know how people are amazed at how they feel the wind on a VR rollercoaster simulation, but to me it's with DD/DCL on this obsolete hacked VR build of a 10 year old game that I experienced the most intense "being there" feeling in VR.

5 hours ago, APL3 said:

I know how people are amazed at how they feel the wind on a VR rollercoaster simulation, but to me it's with DD/DCL on this obsolete hacked VR build of a 10 year old game that I experienced the most intense "being there" feeling in VR.

Haha, glad that you liked the experience! :)