8 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

I don't have DCL or any mods that would have DD "traps" for followers. I'm using DD only as a framework for mods with custom DD's (for example Sanguine's debauchery and Parasites). I don't really care for the main DD mod as it's un-immersive (latex and shiny leather in Skyrim? no) and the devices just end up being annoying buggy garbage that get in the way of my gameplay (like, for example, right now). 

I actually gave myself 4 restraints keys but it still didn't work and said I "don't have the right keys". Very irritating. 
:/

Might be more, I thought some of these were random numbers of keys, up to 5, but I don't recall for sure.

I get what you're saying, but DD is a framework and doesn't distribute anything on it's own. So some other mod is distributing it to followers/NPCs, or equipping it to them directly, or putting it in containers where an NPC can loot them.

If you do the console command to remove it again, can you go into your follower's inventory immediately and take it? Have you given them any body armor to wear in the body slot? They may be equipping it because there's nothing else to wear in that slot.

If you have devious devices equip, you can target the npc and remove the device that way. Not sure if it would be any more permanent, but it's easier than trying to figure out which key you need and how many (for devices that need more than 1 key).

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Might be more, I thought some of these were random numbers of keys, up to 5, but I don't recall for sure.

I get what you're saying, but DD is a framework and doesn't distribute anything on it's own. So some other mod is distributing it to followers/NPCs, or equipping it to them directly, or putting it in containers where an NPC can loot them.

If you do the console command to remove it again, can you go into your follower's inventory immediately and take it? Have you given them any body armor to wear in the body slot? They may be equipping it because there's nothing else to wear in that slot.

If you have devious devices equip, you can target the npc and remove the device that way. Not sure if it would be any more permanent, but it's easier than trying to figure out which key you need and how many (for devices that need more than 1 key).

Hmm, I don't think I have any mods that should be putting DD's anywhere where NPC's can get them. 

If I try to take it from the followers inventory after the console command, it still there and trying to take it actually makes it equip again, which is super annoying. You're probably right about the slot, but unfortunately, I can't figure out which slot it is. The NPC / follower (Serana) is wearing armor in almost every possible slot (I'm using the TAOWBA bikini armor which takes up a bunch of different slots) but still the chain re-equips in some other slot; no clue which one. 

What is devious devices equip?

2 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

The NPC / follower (Serana) is wearing armor in almost every possible slot (I'm using the TAOWBA bikini armor which takes up a bunch of different slots) but still the chain re-equips in some other slot; no clue which one. 

Looks like prisoner chains are in mod arm right slot 59, I thought they were slot 32 sorry. And I don't see any of the TAWOBA taking up that slot. So there goes that idea. If you have arm cuffs, those are in the same slot.

3 hours ago, VeryShay said:

Currently character is stuck in armbinder animation animation while sprinting and when having an armbinder equipped my hands completely disappear.

Hands are supposed to disappear when wearing an armbinder. it's not like you can see them anyway.

Did you batch build the outfits for DD?

Did you install DD for Him and BRRF so devices will show on males and better fit the beast races? These are part of the DD installer, not separate downloads.

For being stuck in an animation, are you using Nemesis? If so, you need to use FNIS.

If you have FNIS Sexy Move, try toggling it.

So I noticed some of my armours don't show up, they're using slots that are hidden when there's something on the body....I know I can change those values in the settings but what am I supposed to change them to? It's slots 49, 56, and another one....it means no pants or jackets or belts for some of the modular armours I wear like Dark Dreams and Seduction Mashup. Would really appreciate some help to keep the mod working but also get to wear the armours I want to please :).

19 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

So I noticed some of my armours don't show up, they're using slots that are hidden when there's something on the body....I know I can change those values in the settings but what am I supposed to change them to? It's slots 49, 56, and another one....it means no pants or jackets or belts for some of the modular armours I wear like Dark Dreams and Seduction Mashup. Would really appreciate some help to keep the mod working but also get to wear the armours I want to please :).

You can turn off the Device Hider in the MCM.

Go to MCM -> Devious Devices -> page Devices Underneath (1)

Then set Item Hider Slot = NONE (DISABLED)

Edited by Herowynne
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Hands are supposed to disappear when wearing an armbinder. it's not like you can see them anyway.

Did you batch build the outfits for DD?

Did you install DD for Him and BRRF so devices will show on males and better fit the beast races? These are part of the DD installer, not separate downloads.

For being stuck in an animation, are you using Nemesis? If so, you need to use FNIS.

If you have FNIS Sexy Move, try toggling it.

Ah, I was using a robe armbinder from the grimoire so I figured my hands would not disappear. I have not batch build the outfits yet as in my 4am troubleshooting brain I was overthinking it and thought I would need to customise a specific body for the outfits? Ill reread it with a fresher brain and try it out.
And yes I did select the male and beat race addon on the install.

I am not using FNIS sexy move nor am I using nemesis.

Using the Diamond body CBBE preset. Encountered 2 problems in one sort of.

1. I tried disabling chastity bras in Cursed Loot and they still equip, very often too.

2. After removing a chastity bra, character's breasts continued to be "squished". I have tried turning breast node management off, then on again, then off again. I tried equipping different armours and clothes. I tried running body slide again. I tried uninstalling 3BA and then reinstalling 3BA and then running body slide again. None of these options have worked.

5 hours ago, VeryShay said:

Ah, I was using a robe armbinder from the grimoire so I figured my hands would not disappear. I have not batch build the outfits yet as in my 4am troubleshooting brain I was overthinking it and thought I would need to customise a specific body for the outfits? Ill reread it with a fresher brain and try it out.
And yes I did select the male and beat race addon on the install.

I am not using FNIS sexy move nor am I using nemesis.

For  the rope binder, one of them comes with it's own hands, so until you are in the pose you won't have hands.

Couldn't tell from the screenshot what rope binder, it actually looked like no binder at all.

Make sure there were no errors when running fnis. Otherwise, you character might not be getting into the pose due to script lag. Usually, jumping or changing cells (going through a loading screen) will reset that.

17 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

Using the Diamond body CBBE preset. Encountered 2 problems in one sort of.

1. I tried disabling chastity bras in Cursed Loot and they still equip, very often too.

2. After removing a chastity bra, character's breasts continued to be "squished". I have tried turning breast node management off, then on again, then off again. I tried equipping different armours and clothes. I tried running body slide again. I tried uninstalling 3BA and then reinstalling 3BA and then running body slide again. None of these options have worked.

1. The MCM options only cover traps. If you're getting the bras from other events or quests, there's no way to disable those. You will have items you don't want forced on you from time to time, this is expected. If you have other DD mods that equip devices, the DCL mcm options will not affect those mods so you can get bras from those mods too.

2. How are you removing them?

Simply deleting the inventory item is not enough. DD items are actually in two parts, one you can see and an invisible piece for the scripts.

Make sure you are removing them properly using a key or escaping. If you must forcefully remove it, the simplest way is to use the 'free me' option in the mcm (ONLY if you are NOT on a DCL quest or wearing quest devices) or by using the Devious Devices Equip mod. If you removed it through the console, you probably broke it, revert to a save before you removed it.

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

1. The MCM options only cover traps. If you're getting the bras from other events or quests, there's no way to disable those. You will have items you don't want forced on you from time to time, this is expected. If you have other DD mods that equip devices, the DCL mcm options will not affect those mods so you can get bras from those mods too.

2. How are you removing them?

Simply deleting the inventory item is not enough. DD items are actually in two parts, one you can see and an invisible piece for the scripts.

Make sure you are removing them properly using a key or escaping. If you must forcefully remove it, the simplest way is to use the 'free me' option in the mcm (ONLY if you are NOT on a DCL quest or wearing quest devices) or by using the Devious Devices Equip mod. If you removed it through the console, you probably broke it, revert to a save before you removed it.

1. Thank you.

2. I used a universal key when the bug happened.

Edit: If it matters, the bra had a timer on it. Universal key removed it anyway.

Edited by rainbowgasm
25 minutes ago, n00nex said:

Got main mod installed as well as BRRF and For Him.   Maybe stupid question but SoS works with most other restraints, is there any way to get it to work with this full body rope restraint?  

Can you go into the SOS mcm and mark it as revealing? Does that fix it?

SOS keywords would not have been added because that would force another dependency to the mods.

5 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

2. I used a universal key when the bug happened.

Edit: If it matters, the bra had a timer on it. Universal key removed it anyway.

So, it could have been a lag issue then. If you reload the save and try unlocking again, it may work this time. I'd give it a few minutes after loading to wait for everything to initialize.

Not sure if it's ok if the universal key removes a timed lock or not. But if the key works, it should work all the way.

45 minutes ago, zarantha said:

For  the rope binder, one of them comes with it's own hands, so until you are in the pose you won't have hands.

Couldn't tell from the screenshot what rope binder, it actually looked like no binder at all.

Make sure there were no errors when running fnis. Otherwise, you character might not be getting into the pose due to script lag. Usually, jumping or changing cells (going through a loading screen) will reset that.

It was a dark rope binder. I have worked around the first animation issue by reloading a save from before I had the binder on me and I used the body slide batch thing. However I have a new issue where it seems like a lot of full body restraints are not working for me and all I am left with is a tail and some hands. So this makes me think I am not doing body slide correctly. As it seems like any rope armbinders I use simply dont appear.

In these two pictures you can see I have some rubber gloves and iron shackles equipped but no hands still.

20210907204957_1.jpg

20210907205008_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So, it could have been a lag issue then. If you reload the save and try unlocking again, it may work this time. I'd give it a few minutes after loading to wait for everything to initialize.

Not sure if it's ok if the universal key removes a timed lock or not. But if the key works, it should work all the way.

Thanks for the help, though I've being trying to save disk space by over writing the same save over and over. No auto saves go as far back as the incident so I'll have to start a new game :(. Bright side, new hard drive just arrived so that won't be a problem again.

Edited by rainbowgasm
3 minutes ago, VeryShay said:

It was a dark rope binder. I have worked around the first animation issue by reloading a save from before I had the binder on me and I used the body slide batch thing. However I have a new issue where it seems like a lot of full body restraints are not working for me and all I am left with is a tail and some hands. So this makes me think I am not doing body slide correctly. As it seems like any rope armbinders I use simply dont appear.

In these two pictures you can see I have some rubber gloves and iron shackles equipped but no hands still.

Ok, Steel Shackles are DCL. Everything looks right in the ESP. It has khajiit and argonian races and a male and female model. Shackles don't have bodyslides and are just the item, so they can't hide the hands.

Rubber gloves with DLinks are because the DCL item does not have a male model set at all in the esp. DCL hasn't been updated for males, only DD has, probably because DCL was intended for female characters only. Since rubber gloves use the hands slot, this is why your hands are invisible.

34 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

Thanks for the help, though I've being trying to save disk space by over writing the same save over and over. No auto saves go as far back as the incident so I'll have to start a new game :(. Bright side, new hard drive just arrived so that won't be a problem again.

Yeah, saving over the same slot over and over also has potential to break the save at some point, it's not really recommended.

On 9/2/2021 at 11:56 PM, Elsidia said:

0C040f0f - device hider. Don't remove it never or your device hidder can work improperly.

17000B01 - is from mod with hex load order 17 - i don't found this item into DD, DCL or Laura bondage shop. Check what mod are with hex load order 17 and this is from this mod. looks like a rendered device, but rendered devices are show on player.

Also it can be tail, horn or any accessory if you use mods of that type.

0C is Devious Devices - Integration.ESM

17 is SOS Vectorplexus regular addon.esp