15 minutes ago, APL3 said:

Just curious, have you ever had the chance to try your own work in VR ?

Unfortunately not. VR would make me seasick in mere minutes. I can't even play in first person perspective.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do you also have sexlab survival? Try disabling ahego if you do. Check the other options for a mouth open/close feature too.

Otherwise, I think your only option will be to go back to a save before it broke. or maybe set the expression in racemenu.

Haven't heard of this happening due to DD or DCL before, so odds are it's another mod that broke it.

Nope no survival.  The version of fill her up has a mouth option, but I've never used it.  It's very annoying, I wish I could narrow down what is causing it.

4 hours ago, mrtauntaun said:

Nope no survival.  The version of fill her up has a mouth option, but I've never used it.  It's very annoying, I wish I could narrow down what is causing it.

I saw somewhere that toggling it might help. If the FHU option is similar, you can try toggling it on, exit the menu and wait a few minutes, then go back in and toggle it off.

Otherwise I think you're at the point of going back to a previous save before it broke.

The only way to narrow down what is causing it is to remove everything except DD and it's requirements, then start adding mods back one at a time. If it doesn't break again, then it's skyrim being it's usual buggy self.

So, I finally got my game back up and running on my new laptop, and I came across a weird bug about 5 minutes into my first test game using 5.1, and I didn't see anything here mentioned about this. It occurred while I was testing out Milk Maid SE to see if I wanted to give it another try...

I started my game bound (using More Devious Starts LAL options), I ended up in Whiterun, then spoke with Ysolda using the "excuse me" option for Milk Maid., and ended up speaking to Danica, as per the storyline. the big started during the conversation, at the point where the PC starts to "pose" in front of Danica, all the 5.1 devices came off my character. I assumed it was maybe part of the story so kept the conversation going until the end (since the armbinder animation was not active either during that conversation).

Once the conversation was over, my arms went back into the "armbinder pose", but no binder appeared, and no other restraints did either. Yet in my inventory, about 9 restraints was shown as "worn". when I clicked on them to take them off, i was expecting the usual messages about not being able to remove them, but nothing happened. When i clicked to wear them again, the inventory said they were worn, but nothing appeared on my PC. but the whole time, the armbinder's arms pose was still active.

So at this point, I know there is a direct conflict between Milk Maid SE and DD 5.1, but what I am not sure of at this point, is if the issue with the restraints themselves "after" Danica's Milk Maid conversation, is a result of DD, or of the Devious Starts mod.

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

So, I finally got my game back up and running on my new laptop, and I came across a weird bug about 5 minutes into my first test game using 5.1, and I didn't see anything here mentioned about this. It occurred while I was testing out Milk Maid SE to see if I wanted to give it another try...

I started my game bound (using More Devious Starts LAL options), I ended up in Whiterun, then spoke with Ysolda using the "excuse me" option for Milk Maid., and ended up speaking to Danica, as per the storyline. the big started during the conversation, at the point where the PC starts to "pose" in front of Danica, all the 5.1 devices came off my character. I assumed it was maybe part of the story so kept the conversation going until the end (since the armbinder animation was not active either during that conversation).

Once the conversation was over, my arms went back into the "armbinder pose", but no binder appeared, and no other restraints did either. Yet in my inventory, about 9 restraints was shown as "worn". when I clicked on them to take them off, i was expecting the usual messages about not being able to remove them, but nothing happened. When i clicked to wear them again, the inventory said they were worn, but nothing appeared on my PC. but the whole time, the armbinder's arms pose was still active.

So at this point, I know there is a direct conflict between Milk Maid SE and DD 5.1, but what I am not sure of at this point, is if the issue with the restraints themselves "after" Danica's Milk Maid conversation, is a result of DD, or of the Devious Starts mod.

Mod conflicts are notoriously hard to track down, but if you have a Papyrus log of when the issue occurred, I could have a look at it and see if something is odd in there. Personally, I have no experience with Milk Maid.

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I've no idea if Milk Maid is compatible with DD 5.x. You should probably check that first. Milk Maid hasn't updated since 2019, and while DD is mostly backwards compatible, I've seen other mods like SD+ that have thing break or not working as expected with 5.1.  I expect that the devices where halfway and improperly removed during the scene.

Does it fix itself when you save and restart the game?

Try a clean save (clean with fallrim tools)?

Try removing with Devious Devices Equip, or use the console to remove them if the free me option doesn't work (or you can't use free me because of a quest).

Get a duplicate of the same item and try equipping it to see if it works. If it does equip, you should be able to remove it normally now. After you're done, drop both items, since one is bugged.

There have been a few bugs mentioned where devices equip too quickly and get duplicates, and when devices aren't removed completely and show equipped in inventory.

This has some good instructions on removing it with the console:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141056-devious-devices-stuck-item-cannot-remove/

And as Kimy said, a log of when the scene occurred and after when the devices should be re-equipped may help. :)

2 minutes ago, AlphaGammaBeta said:

hi

some funny trouble)

form 43 VS form 44

this is good?

try DD-Equip, and some item dosn't show.

some gag\armbinder, eg...

Form version doesn't matter, it's there to make sure you check that you added the SE version. DD Equip is a different mod, not this one.

Invisible devices means you need to run bodyslide to build the meshes.

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

Mod conflicts are notoriously hard to track down, but if you have a Papyrus log of when the issue occurred, I could have a look at it and see if something is odd in there. Personally, I have no experience with Milk Maid.

i did look at the logs, and found nothing anywhere.

although i do have my netscript logs for when the latest of SD+ caused game breaking issues with DCL asnd SkyUI, but i reported that in the DCL thread with my other issues.

and this issues doesn't seem to be localized to "just" Milk Maid, I had the same issue happen with 2 other mods which use 4.3, and is supposed to be backwards compatible according to other threads and posts, but turns out, they're not entirely compatible. same issue

1. DD restraint is worn

2. Other mod remove the restraint (as part of the scene or to equip a new restraint)

3. arms stay in binder pose and binder shows as equipped in inventory

4. adding / removing (even using safeword in DCL or resetting player AI and idles ) do nothing.

I did however, try a "save a reload" which fixes this. either the arms go back to normal  if the binder is "off" or the binder shows up if the binder is "on" and the arms go back to binder pose.

i'll try again to replicate (which will be easy enough) and see right away if a log is generated showing the issue. if it does i'll post it right away.

EDIT: log on CTD and then follow-up load into game with equip issue

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by YojimboRatchet

Quick question: I'm not getting a 'self cover' animation while my character is nude. I swear it used to happen, but not since I've upgraded to the SE version of these mods. Is that still a part of this mod? If not, where can I go to get it? Any help would be appreciated.

Expanded description: Animations for characters covering their breasts and crotch when nude.

22 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Quick question: I'm not getting a 'self cover' animation while my character is nude. I swear it used to happen, but not since I've upgraded to the SE version of these mods. Is that still a part of this mod? If not, where can I go to get it? Any help would be appreciated.

Expanded description: Animations for characters covering their breasts and crotch when nude.

It's part of DCL, Defeat, and SexLab Survival. All of them have cover animations, you only need to pick one. It is not part of DD.

10 minutes ago, midox said:

The sounds of chains on followers stop after fast travelling, any idea on how to fix?

As far as I know, audio bugs should fix themselves after saving and reloading.

If that doesn't work, maybe unequip them from the follower and reequip. You'll need a key to remove them.

If it's still not working, I don't know what else can be done.

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It's part of DCL, Defeat, and SexLab Survival. All of them have cover animations, you only need to pick one. It is not part of DD.

I have DCL installed and the animation isn't playing. Should I install Defeat, too? As far as I can tell, every other animation is functioning... Strange. Any tips?

14 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I have DCL installed and the animation isn't playing. Should I install Defeat, too? As far as I can tell, every other animation is functioning... Strange. Any tips?

Do you have it enabled in the MCM? It's a checkbox that's enabled by default, but you might have turned it off.

image.png.832062d532838bb9d2ef8e1e89e9a487.png

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Could try toggling it off, exit the MCM, then toggle it back on.

Make sure you're not wearing some invisible outfit too.

Thanks for the tips. I tried all of that and it still isn't working. Hmm... The mod doesn't seem broken because everything else seems to work ok. I don't know what could be going wrong.

17 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Thanks for the tips. I tried all of that and it still isn't working. Hmm... The mod doesn't seem broken because everything else seems to work ok. I don't know what could be going wrong.

You can try adding defeat as a test then, but i'd tend to think something is occupying slot 32, making you 'not naked'.

Do you see anything in sla or sexlab menus for outfits?

Which aroused version are you using?

Edited by zarantha

I am using this for Aroused: 

Sexlab Aroused isn't registering any outfits. I'm not sure where I should be looking in Sexlab for outfits, though, I can't seem to find that page. Where is it?

And thanks for all the help! I appreciate it.

Edited by Marajade
12 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I am using this for Aroused: 

Sexlab Aroused isn't registering any outfits. I'm not sure where I should be looking in Sexlab for outfits, though, I can't seem to find that page. Where is it?

And thanks for all the help! I appreciate it.

That should be fine. In sexlab it's in the strip item editor. check show full inventory.

44 minutes ago, Marajade said:

It shows empty too

One last try -

Empty out your entire inventory into a barrel or other container. Your inventory should be empty, except for maybe unremoveable quest items.

Then go the console and type 'inv'

See if there are any items listed still (aside from quest items). If there are, try removing them in the console.

You should be able to drop or remove them with 'remove itemid #' where # is the number of items.

Otherwise, you can try using defeat's cover animation, I just don't see why that would play if DCL's is not. Pretty sure they are the same animation.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

One last try -

Empty out your entire inventory into a barrel or other container. Your inventory should be empty, except for maybe unremoveable quest items.

Then go the console and type 'inv'

See if there are any items listed still (aside from quest items). If there are, try removing them in the console.

You should be able to drop or remove them with 'remove itemid #' where # is the number of items.

Otherwise, you can try using defeat's cover animation, I just don't see why that would play if DCL's is not. Pretty sure they are the same animation.

I'll give that a try! If it doesn't work do you think it's worth reinstalling DCL? That won't screw up any of my other mods, will it? Thanks again.