47 minutes ago, kylexf said:

Hi there,

Having an issue where HDT chains are not working correctly, they just float around near my feet.  Did some digging and found some older threads indicating it's an issue with HDT-PE not working with SE.  Is there a fix for this by chance?

Thank you!

If physics is getting applied, then they're working. Save, exit the game, and then loading the save again on a new launch will make the chains connect. You can play a little with the settings in the xml to try to fine tune it, but nothing I've tried yet will make the chains 'fall' and 'drag' on the ground. I do have a slightly more tuned xml that will be in the next version.

HDT SMP is required, CBPC will not work.

3 hours ago, Terrorzwerg said:

Edit: I installed the patches for DCL and ZAZ but it didnt help me here. I also noticed that when i put on a Straightjacket my Arms go in the right Position but my Hands are see trought and i can still punch like normal. 

Edit 2: Noticed that Handcuffs and ropes also have no Idle Animations but when i try to struggle out of them the Arms go to the right position and the animation plays without problems. After the struggle Animation failed my Caracter gos back to normal standing Idle.

Are you using nemesis? if so, you need to use fnis.

check the troubleshooting post for other possible issues.

1 hour ago, EFHT said:

Need help.

I use CBBE 3bbb (3ba) body

I have installed:

"DD5.1"

"DCL"

"DD 4.3 AIO CBBE 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1"

"DCL 3BBB Bodyslide"

"DCL 3BA Zipsuit updated"

I have used bodyslide to handle gear.

Why are my breasts much smaller than my clothes when I wear a transparent latex skirt?

Why did my body and arms disappear when I put on latex clothes and gloves?

I can provide screenshots and modlist if necessary .

Check the transparent hobble skirt in bodyslide. Make sure your preset shows up when looking at those outfits in bodyslide, otherwise the morphs aren't getting built right.

Build the suits individually and make sure the output goes to the right place. "DCL 3BA Zipsuit updated" is the fix for the body not morphing with DCL's catsuit, make sure it is overwriting DCL.

If making sure the transparent hobble skirt is built right doesn't work, please give the in game name of the outfit that's not working.

1 hour ago, chaosarah said:

Generally speaking, an armor-cloth-outfit.nif is often a combination of a "reference" body(lets say UNP) and the outfit on top of that. Now, with boldyslide, you did the size adjustments for your outfit, but the outfit is still paired with a body at the lets say torso-slot. You normally als end up with edges at to the hands and the neck. 

What you still have to do is to enter "outfit studio" in Bodyslide and change the reference body used with your gear to 3bbb. Google for tutorials. 

Or you look if someone already has done that in a working way for your 3bbb body.

I understand that what you said is not a problem, but what I encountered is not.1612246909_(RCNQJ22_N63MO4LZ(D51P.png.63d8e132a831e31d4618f345034f3cba.png

I've been playing this game for many years. But this is the first time I've encountered this situation.

I don't know the physical difference between le and se. It really bothers me.

1 hour ago, chaosarah said:

I use DD 5.1 SE in combination with PAHE and want to put some devices on my naughty slaves. But it just does not work. The slave does not equip whatever dd i give them to wear. 

Is there anything obvious i am missing? In the LE version i had some extra mod to equip DD.

Loadorder is 

DD Assets.esm

DD Integration.esm

DD Expansion.esm

DD Contraptions.esm 

DD for him.esp

pretty far up at the beginning of the LO

How are you giving it to them? Through follower dialog to add directly to their inventory or the tie me up/i like bondage (don't remember the exact phrase) dialog?

Have you checked with PAHE as well? Not sure if they're normal NPCs or not.

2 minutes ago, EFHT said:

I understand that what you said is not a problem, but what I encountered is not.1612246909_(RCNQJ22_N63MO4LZ(D51P.png.63d8e132a831e31d4618f345034f3cba.png

I've been playing this game for many years. But this is the first time I've encountered this situation.

I don't know the physical difference between le and se. It really bothers me.

That looks like a mesh error where it kinda explodes. I thought I caught all of those, it was an issue with outfit studio. What is the in game outfit name so I know which bodyslide to fix?

Edited by zarantha
4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That looks like a mesh error where it kinda explodes. I thought I caught all of those, it was an issue with outfit studio. What is the in game outfit name so I know which bodyslide to fix?

Sorry I can't give you the accuracy The English name of, because I use the translated module.

The figure shows the "transparent latex binding skirt" of CBBE body.

Because I can't find out what went wrong, I removed the 3bbb modules and installed them one by one.

This is the wearing effect after I only installed the CBBE body and the DD 5.1 module and used the BS to process the equipment.

But after the installation of 3ba, this strange spike disappeared.

The subsequent problem is that breasts are smaller than clothes.

7 minutes ago, EFHT said:

Sorry I can't give you the accuracy The English name of, because I use the translated module.

The figure shows the "transparent latex binding skirt" of CBBE body.

Because I can't find out what went wrong, I removed the 3bbb modules and installed them one by one.

This is the wearing effect after I only installed the CBBE body and the DD 5.1 module and used the BS to process the equipment.

But after the installation of 3ba, this strange spike disappeared.

The subsequent problem is that breasts are smaller than clothes.

What version of 3BA are you using?

What preset are you using? Do you see your preset listed when you build just the transparent hobble skirt in bodyslide? (not a batch build, just the big build button in the bottom middle)

Are you running bodyslide from your mod manager?

When building just the outfit, the path should be similar to this, it goes to where skyrim is installed.

image.png.92d8db2696156df7623ec9cddfc627fd.png

Is it this 3BA? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

It's looking alright to me, so it should be an issue with your bodyslide setup.

Spoiler

image.png.f20f4791b30240ba8fca8dc795343fe4.png

image.png.197c7646daac854e9bab09a322cbdc70.png

23 minutes ago, recentcabbage said:

Is there a se mod that allows players to adjust the vertical position of all the gags in showracemenu? Because lots of RM presets tend to raise the mouth to make the face look beautiful and that causes problems for the gags

Either adjust the mouth position in racemenu, or edit the gags in outfit studio.

The placing fits everything except sculpted heads, I've never had an issue with the gag placement.

You could try this, I've no idea if it's compatible with DD 5.1

30 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What preset are you using? Do you see your preset listed when you build just the transparent hobble skirt in bodyslide? (not a batch build, just the big build button in the bottom middle)

When building just the outfit, the path should be similar to this, it goes to where skyrim is installed.

Reveal hidden contents

ver:2.06

Preset: СВВЕ Орраi

yes i can see.

yes i running bodyslide from mod manager.

Spoiler

2123902901_EW6LCTAYVWAZV(XSTZXQ2.png.3c7223c98bf511f6f826a66d7616ab89.png

(MO running in administrator mode)

NSFW. 

Spoiler

image.png.748098e3db9dcde27b85223c24afb5e3.png

But what I got was a wrong result.I'm downloading 3ba again. I hope this will solve the problem.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you had nemesis before, you may need to reinstall when you switch back to FNIS. DD doesn't always play nicely with Nemesis.

What exactly do I need to reinstall?

I have cleared override, fnis, nemesis, bodyslide and deactivated all nemesis and idle related mods. Also created a new save. 
Armbinders are working, chains and iron yoke don’t (haven’t tested all items). 

If physics is getting applied, then they're working. Save, exit the game, and then loading the save again on a new launch will make the chains connect. You can play a little with the settings in the xml to try to fine tune it, but nothing I've tried yet will make the chains 'fall' and 'drag' on the ground. I do have a slightly more tuned xml that will be in the next version.

HDT SMP is required, CBPC will not work.

Thank you!

Save/reload improved things significantly, looking forward to the fabled next version! ?

Don't know why I bother asking for help.

I already have DD set on "Vanilla".  I was not dealing with a high security device.  I don't want to cheat myself a key.  I don't want to edit every single device in xEdit.  I want to enjoy the mod, but without spending 30 minutes of real time trying to escape ONE device, then having to repeat for the next.  I asked for assistance because I was in a place where the goal was to escape the devices so going to someone else like a blacksmith was not an option; and I finished several chapters of a book during the time it took me to escape.  I want to adjust the mod so that it fits my playstyle and is fun, not tedious.

DD is a requirement for a huge number of mods.  It should be well documented, but it's not.  There is nothing that says "this quest does this, this script controls that."  If there was I wouldn't be asking what quest/script governs escape attempts?

If you don't know the answer to that question you are not being helpful by telling me "tweak the settings in MCM".  Seriously, if I'm good enough to want to alter quests and scripts don't you think I've already tried all the other non-CK/xEdit solutions?

How are you giving it to them? Through follower dialog to add directly to their inventory or the tie me up/i like bondage (don't remember the exact phrase) dialog?

Have you checked with PAHE as well? Not sure if they're normal NPCs or not.

They are PAHE slaves and i give them to them with "you are going to wear this" 

4 minutes ago, chaosarah said:

They are PAHE slaves and i give them to them with "you are going to wear this" 

That's not a DD dialog, so don't know if it's working right.  So definitely make sure there's not an issue on PAHE's end.

You can upload a papyrus log after trying to give it again, and I'll see if there's anything noticeable on DD's side.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's not a DD dialog, so don't know if it's working right.  So definitely make sure there's not an issue on PAHE's end.

You can upload a papyrus log after trying to give it again, and I'll see if there's anything noticeable on DD's side.

What would an DD dialog look like? I never seen one afaik

1 hour ago, zato770 said:

What exactly do I need to reinstall?

I have cleared override, fnis, nemesis, bodyslide and deactivated all nemesis and idle related mods. Also created a new save. 
Armbinders are working, chains and iron yoke don’t (haven’t tested all items). 

Nemesis, last time I tried it, said FNIS mods might need to be reinstalled if it was removed. That would mean reinstall FNIS and DD in this case.

I have no idea where that reference went or if it's been fixed since then.

Another troubleshooting step to take would be (another) a new game with only DD and its' requirements installed, to make sure it's not another mod conflicting.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Hmm, actually not seeing one from NPC in DD.

The one I'm thinking of was DCL and has [Restraints] in the topic

I mean i checked if DD is working at all. Its fine for the PC and i can equip DD onto NPC with a slaverun cheat - but it still feels somewhat broken. The DD dont replace worn items by themselfs. And like is said, asking an NPC to equip them just gets ignored completly.

1 hour ago, kylexf said:

Thank you!

Save/reload improved things significantly, looking forward to the fabled next version! ?

Keep in mind that only the ankle chains can be fixed like that. Other chains don't connect together no matter what, at most, they'll look better after a load, but that's it. If it's especially bothersome to you, build the 'no hdt' version of the chains. For most, it removes the chains, for the prisoner chains it replaces the model with the chain harness.

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

If you don't know the answer to that question you are not being helpful by telling me "tweak the settings in MCM".  Seriously, if I'm good enough to want to alter quests and scripts don't you think I've already tried all the other non-CK/xEdit solutions?

If you're good enough to alter the scripts, I expect you're better than I am and good enough to do what I need to do and search in xedit or in the scripts themselves to find the piece you want to edit. I did say I didn't know, which is why I was providing alternate ways to get you out of the bindings.

All the solutions that have been provided to date are valid and what has been recommended at other times and places. It is NOT normal to ask to edit the scripts, and editing them is not supported. If you break something later on by changing them, then none of us can help you. The other methods are safer and less likely to break your game.

Have you tried looking at the script Elsidia mentioned? That seems to be specific and what you're looking for, and gives the script name ffs...  Or did you just come to yell because you didn't read it completely and assumed the screenshots were all that was said?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3485050

If not, it uses script default chance from zadequipscript

zadEquipScript.psc

Spoiler

; Escape system
    Float Property BaseEscapeChance = 0.0 Auto                ; Base chance to escape a restraint via struggling. Magic bonus applies. 0 disables this feature.
    Float Property LockPickEscapeChance = 0.0 Auto            ; Base chance to escape a restraint via lockpicking Need proper lockpick, Lockpick bonus applies. 0 disables this feature.
    Form[] Property AllowedLockPicks Auto                     ; List of items other than lockpicks considered a valid pick tool for this device. The lockpick is allowed by default unless disabled.
    Bool Property AllowLockPick = True Auto                    ; Indicates whether or not the bobby pin is considered a valid lockpick for this device.
    Float Property CutDeviceEscapeChance = 0.0 Auto            ; Base chance to escape a restraint via cutting it open. Need proper tool, Agiliy bonus applies. 0 disables this feature.
    Bool Property AllowStandardTools = True Auto            ; Indicates whether or not the items in the standard tools list (all small blades) are considered a valid cutting tool for this device.
K
    eyword[] Property AllowedTool Auto                        ; List of item keywords considered a cutting tool for this device.
    Float Property CatastrophicFailureChance = 0.0 Auto        ; Chance that an escape attempt fails in a catastrophic manner, preventing any further attempts to escape this device using that method.
    Float Property EscapeCooldown = 2.0    Auto                ; How many hours have to pass between escape attempts.
    Float Property RepairJammedLockChance = 20.0 Auto        ; Chance that the player manages to successfully repair a jammed lock.
    Float Property RepairCooldown = 4.0    Auto                ; How many hours have to pass between repair attempts.
    Bool Property AllowDifficultyModifier = False Auto        ; Override to allow the difficulty modifier for quest/custom items (tagged with zad_BlockGeneric or zad_QuestItem). For generic items this is always allowed, regardless of this setting.
    Bool Property DisableLockManipulation = False Auto        ; Override to disallow the player manipulating the locks. Not needed for quest/custom items, as this feature is disabled for them anyway.

These are the functions to start with, I'd assume.

Function DisplayDifficultyMsg()

Float Function CalculateDifficultyModifier(Bool operator = true)

Float Function CalculateCooldownModifier(Bool operator = true)

Float Function CalculateTimerModifier(float timerMin, float timerMax)

Float Function CalculateKeyModifier(Bool operator = true)

Bool Function CanMakeStruggleEscapeAttempt()

Bool Function CanMakeCutEscapeAttempt()

Bool Function CanMakeLockPickEscapeAttempt()

; returns 0 when the escape attempt fails, 1 at success and -1 when no attempt was made due to cooldown
    Int Function Escape(Float Chance)

Bool Function HasValidCuttingTool()

; on second thought...this is Skyrim! Does anybody ever NOT carry a blade?

And so on to the end of this script.

2 hours ago, aurreth said:

DD is a requirement for a huge number of mods.  It should be well documented, but it's not.  There is nothing that says "this quest does this, this script controls that."  If there was I wouldn't be asking what quest/script governs escape attempts?

Documentation is in zadlibs, and all the scripts are also heavily commented.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

828242560_X(VR(KG4R578VMDRPWOJ.thumb.png.270ab52be61fb5ea1943cfd892fc2dd1.png1641822324_(D3Q8ES4_ZCDE9LPV.thumb.png.3336727f89a09c4686a59b108295329e.png

I have reinstalled all the modules and finally found the cause of the previous problem.

But I don't think this is the right result. Do you have any ideas?

BTW,The mapping position of the nipple is incorrect after wear clothes. Should I do something?

2 hours ago, EFHT said:

Reveal hidden contents

828242560_X(VR(KG4R578VMDRPWOJ.thumb.png.270ab52be61fb5ea1943cfd892fc2dd1.png1641822324_(D3Q8ES4_ZCDE9LPV.thumb.png.3336727f89a09c4686a59b108295329e.png

I have reinstalled all the modules and finally found the cause of the previous problem.

But I don't think this is the right result. Do you have any ideas?

BTW,The mapping position of the nipple is incorrect after wear clothes. Should I do something?

Hmm, yes, using the racemenu sliders to change breast size will break it because bodyslide can't see what you're doing in game, it can only go off of the body built in bodyslide.

If you want to manually adjust the breasts and have clothing fit, you must edit and save the changes to the base body as a preset in bodyslide, then batch build to fit your custom preset. Make sure the new preset shows up in the list of presets for DD outfits.

Nipple incorrect means you installed the wrong body textures somewhere. You've got UNP or some other body's texture that's not compatible with CBBE/3BA overwriting the body textures. Find out what's overwriting your CBBE and 3BA bodies.