1 hour ago, zarantha said:

No, nothing equipped automatically.

Depends, what mods are at priority 0c and 17 in your load order? Some of the bad editor ids are actually ok.

What mods do you have that alter walking animations? If you have fnis sexy move, try toggling 360 player move off and back on.

If you use a fnis and nemesis combo, nemesis can still cause problems with the idles and walking animations.

Try adding in an extreme hobble dress and equip it (a regular hobble dress doesn't have the animation) then remove it again. If you toggle manipulate locks you'll be able to take it off again without a key.

Yah, it was sexy move. toggled it off and back on and that did the trick. Found that in the skyrim technical help section by pure luck.

Everything running properly now. just need to bump up the DD chance in Naked Defeat and see what results

21 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Anyone else has the problem where having both hobble dress and a ballet heel on completely stops you from moving?

I have this problem without any specific mods and views in third person. I don't know what produce this big: Skyrim or latest DCL 9.0, but i find a solution: save a game, exit to main menu, load a game and PC starts moving. I don't remeber clear, maybe for work you need completely exit from Skyrim to desktop. Then start again a game and load a save. It helps me. Don't see this problem in  DD 4.3, DCL 8.5 but there was other problem what after unequipped those restraint not return moving speed to default skyrim and after time you move so slow when equip those items, speed is too slow or zero.

0C040f0f - device hider. Don't remove it never or your device hidder can work improperly.

17000B01 - is from mod with hex load order 17 - i don't found this item into DD, DCL or Laura bondage shop. Check what mod are with hex load order 17 and this is from this mod. looks like a rendered device, but rendered devices are show on player.

Also it can be tail, horn or any accessory if you use mods of that type.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those items doesn't have physics added.

Here is an opportunity to create physics by using HDT SMP mod and hope that it will not break as HDT chains.

What do you mean "break as HDT chains"?
Either way, i've edited the outfit files for nipple clamps/piercings (afais there is only three of items of this type in DD) to use physics and everything works fine for now. 

If i get permission to throw them up here i'm willing to do it ( can also share the file with author parties for an official upload under their name, i don't care about credits).
If not I can throw up an instruction on how to do it, it takes less than 5 minutes to do all three and all you need is bodyslide/outfitstudio.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Check how look Prisoner chains from DCL with HDT SMP and  check how those chains look into LE version.

HDT SMP have limited functionality to connect chains between two bones and result looks bad.

Prisoner chains is a bad comparison here. What the nipple piercings would be closer to are the HDT SMP tail plugs, and those work fine. As long as there is only a single point of connectivity, it's ok. It's when you start connecting the chains on two sides or more that you run into problems. Prisoner chains has connectivity from the neck to the center, from R and L wrists to the center, and from R and L ankles to the center.

12 hours ago, cryptic_scuff said:

I've noticed that nipple clamps don't have physics added ( they just float in the air while breasts have physics as intended).

The nipple piercings should be weighted to bounce the same as the breasts by default, but not have it's own physics to bounce independently or react to gravity. If that's all you meant, make sure you built the bodyslides for your body. If you're using 3bbb, you need the 3bbb bodyslide files not contained in the DD installer. They are linked on the the troubleshooting post.

If you meant them to have SMP physics so the dangly bits move and react on their own, you can try this mod.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Prisoner chains is a bad comparison here. What the nipple piercings would be closer to are the HDT SMP tail plugs, and those work fine. As long as there is only a single point of connectivity, it's ok. It's when you start connecting the chains on two sides or more that you run into problems. Prisoner chains has connectivity from the neck to the center, from R and L wrists to the center, and from R and L ankles to the center.

The nipple piercings should be weighted to bounce the same as the breasts by default, but not have it's own physics to bounce independently or react to gravity. If that's all you meant, make sure you built the bodyslides for your body. If you're using 3bbb, you need the 3bbb bodyslide files not contained in the DD installer. They are linked on the the troubleshooting post.

If you meant them to have SMP physics so the dangly bits move and react on their own, you can try this mod.

I was talking about 3BBB to be specific. It wasn't too hard to load up a reference and copy the bone weights though so it's all good now, glad to see they are available tho :P
And yeah, i agree totally, nipple piercings are not in the same line as prisoner chains, but it's indeed a fact that prisoner chains are fucked. 
Collar and plug chains work just fine.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

The nipple piercings should be weighted to bounce the same as the breasts

As for me as player it would be better if nipple clamps ring bounce as breasts but chain and jewelry bounce the same as breasts and own bounce as in life when you run.  Chain will one piece with jewelry and swing from one side to other with movement.

Like in this video at 10 sec from start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QY3IOlIdI&ab_channel=MBCkpop

Edited by Elsidia
16 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As for me as player it would be better if nipple clamps ring bounce as breasts but chain and jewelry bounce the same as breasts and own bounce as in life when you run.  Chain will one piece with jewelry and swing from one side to other with movement.

Like in this video at 10 sec from start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QY3IOlIdI&ab_channel=MBCkpop

Yeah, that should be the smp mod i linked. Or at least it was planned, not sure now if it was implemented.

2 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

The rope stuffs isnt showing up when i equiped it, how do u fix it? stuff like rope harness and such

You build those ropes in bodybuild from right folder and with right preset?

Equip, unequip interaction menu shows up? (if not you have damage scripts)

Ok, so one of my followers (Serana) had "iron prisoner chains" added to her inventory by DD, and apparently NONE of the keys are the "right key" to remove it...? How to I get rid of this thing? If I use console to unequip it, she simply re-equips it later. It also, for some stupid reason, can't be deleted with "removeitem". Once it's unequiped, trying to remove it from her inventory causes it to re-equip also. 

There has to be a master debug key that allows you to remove bugged garbage like this. The fact that followers are also somehow able to have DD's magically appear in their inventory that then can't be removed it not a "cool" gameplay mechanic either. How do I remove this and prevent it from happening again? Thanks!

Edited by fmilluminatus
33 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

There has to be a master debug key that allows you to remove bugged garbage like this. The fact that followers are also somehow able to have DD's magically appear in their inventory that then can't be removed it not a "cool" gameplay mechanic either. How do I remove this and prevent it from happening again? Thanks!

NPCs are also affected by traps. You need 2 restraints keys to remove the chains (at least, that's what was used when I tested wearing them).

To prevent them from being re-equipped they need to be removed from the NPC's inventory.

Did you disable these settings in DCL (if you have it)? If you use other devious mods, you will also need to check them to see if they process followers. The only thing the NPC settings in DD control are how many followers are processed for animations. So it's not *this* mod that's doing it.

image.png.090c873afdad5cc3e549a1377172c7c0.png

40 minutes ago, zarantha said:

NPCs are also affected by traps. You need 2 restraints keys to remove the chains (at least, that's what was used when I tested wearing them).

To prevent them from being re-equipped they need to be removed from the NPC's inventory.

Did you disable these settings in DCL (if you have it)? If you use other devious mods, you will also need to check them to see if they process followers. The only thing the NPC settings in DD control are how many followers are processed for animations. So it's not *this* mod that's doing it.

image.png.090c873afdad5cc3e549a1377172c7c0.png

I don't have DCL or any mods that would have DD "traps" for followers. I'm using DD only as a framework for mods with custom DD's (for example Sanguine's debauchery and Parasites). I don't really care for the main DD mod as it's un-immersive (latex and shiny leather in Skyrim? no) and the devices just end up being annoying buggy garbage that get in the way of my gameplay (like, for example, right now). 

I actually gave myself 4 restraints keys in console but it still didn't work and said I "don't have the right keys". Very irritating. 
:/

Edited by fmilluminatus