28 minutes ago, zarantha said:

nah, reinstalling is fine, just make sure it's enabled before you start your game again.

My game won't even launch when I try to load Sexlab Defeat and Devious Captures SE into Mod Organizer... If I'm going to fix this, looks like it'll have to be from DCL...

Just now, Marajade said:

My game won't even launch when I try to load Sexlab Defeat and Devious Captures SE into Mod Organizer... If I'm going to fix this, looks like it'll have to be from DCL...

You got the se versions of those? SE won't load BSAs that are in the LE format still, it makes the game not load at all.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6554-devious-captures-se/

make sure you have the other requirements for them too. missing masters will also do the same thing.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You got the se versions of those? SE won't load BSAs that are in the LE format still, it makes the game not load at all.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6554-devious-captures-se/

make sure you have the other requirements for them too. missing masters will also do the same thing.

Thanks! Those links worked. Unfortunately, still no animation with those two installed, though. It's strange how everything else seems to be working fine, except that one thing. I don't need it, but it'd be nice to have. Any other ideas?

Hm. I just tried to download this mod again after getting a completely new setup, but I'm taken to a site that either requires me to pay/subscribe to the storage site (MEGA) to download it immediately or wait 6 hours for a free download. Any chance there's an alternate location to download this? 

On 8/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, zarantha said:

I saw somewhere that toggling it might help. If the FHU option is similar, you can try toggling it on, exit the menu and wait a few minutes, then go back in and toggle it off.

Otherwise I think you're at the point of going back to a previous save before it broke.

The only way to narrow down what is causing it is to remove everything except DD and it's requirements, then start adding mods back one at a time. If it doesn't break again, then it's skyrim being it's usual buggy self.

I've disabled half a dozen mods so far, still can't figure it out.  It's infuriating.

2 hours ago, Marajade said:

Thanks! Those links worked. Unfortunately, still no animation with those two installed, though. It's strange how everything else seems to be working fine, except that one thing. I don't need it, but it'd be nice to have. Any other ideas?

Start a new game and just strip the new character before doing anything?

It's enabled by default, so that should be a good immediate test. I know i've had that animation play (i don't like it :D ) when doing a quick test to make sure smp was working on the naked body.

If it works, that means it's something specific to that save. something, somewhere, somehow is making your pc register as not naked, so it doesn't play.

If it doesn't work, try removing all the fnis files and rerun fnis. try reinstalling dcl if you haven't already.

make sure you aren't using nemesis alongside of fnis. try without any first person mods if you have them. (joy of perspective or immersive first person)

2 hours ago, sbm3944 said:

Hm. I just tried to download this mod again after getting a completely new setup, but I'm taken to a site that either requires me to pay/subscribe to the storage site (MEGA) to download it immediately or wait 6 hours for a free download. Any chance there's an alternate location to download this? 

Install their desktop client and use that to sync the files, or use the alternate download links on the troubleshooting post.

1 hour ago, mrtauntaun said:

I've disabled half a dozen mods so far, still can't figure it out.  It's infuriating.

Other things you could try:

Did you go into racemenu and check the expressions there?

Change the race to something else, then back? you may want to make sure you've got a preset before doing this. But not from the current save as the preset may save whatever is messing up the expressions. If you need to create one, do it from a save when the expressions were working.

Or just load the preset on the current save without changing race?

Start a new game and check if the new character works with gags as expected.

Clean your save with fallrim tools?

Revert back to sexlab beta 8? You'll need to reset sexlab again if you try this.

Try recycleactor on your pc? https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5560047-stuck-facial-expression/#entry55691126

It looks like this may be more of a skyrim bug than a mod bug after some googling.

Heyho,

a small-ish feature, that came to my mind I don't think I already saw it happening: everybody should know by now about Equippable Transforms provided by RaceMenu, if not by name then by effect. It's the thing, that's used for RaceMenu HighHeel functionality.

Now, my idea: Equippable Transform not only provides repositioning but also scaling. Is it feasible to use it for an actual, VISIBLE corset effect? So applying Equippable Transform data to the DD corsets which then in result shrinks the waist a bit?

And if not, can something similar be done with the NiOverride script?

Anyone else has the problem where having both hobble dress and a ballet heel on completely stops you from moving? It is only an issue with the "Immersive First Person View" mod on and seems to work fine without it, but I would really like to get them to work together @w@ I will add the papyrus log if anyone needs it to help but for now I am just hoping that someone worked through the same issue before and just know what the issue is.

Update 1: While testing with other restraints I found out that extreme hobble dress alone is enough to trigger the freeze @w@. For a few moment after putting the dress on movement remains normal but afterwards movement inputs are completely ignored in both first and third person. I can still look around and jump just fine though.  I also made a post about it in technical support to cast a wider net!

Edited by Sis_User
Updating!
3 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Anyone else has the problem where having both hobble dress and a ballet heel on completely stops you from moving? It is only an issue with the "Immersive First Person View" mod on and seems to work fine without it, but I would really like to get them to work together @w@ I will add the papyrus log if anyone needs it to help but for now I am just hoping that someone worked through the same issue before and just know what the issue is.

Update 1: While testing with other restraints I found out that extreme hobble dress alone is enough to trigger the freeze @w@. For a few moment after putting the dress on movement remains normal but afterwards movement inputs are completely ignored in both first and third person. I can still look around and jump just fine though.  I also made a post about it in technical support to cast a wider net!

It's been mentioned on the LE side. Try switching views from first to third, you should start moving, but really slowly. iirc, once you're moving you can switch back as long as you keep moving.

You can also try increasing your carry weight to mitigate the issue. The hobble dress adds 1000 to the carry weight.

31 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Is it possible to achieve an orgasm through vibrators only? I haven't had that happen yet, but I thought I remembered that being a thing. Is there a way to test it?

Yes, it's possible. I think the edge events are more common, but they do occasionally get you off, unless you're using aroused modular. I don't know of a reliable way to test it, but it will usually occur if your arousal reaches 100. My only clue was the vibration lasting 5 to 10 minutes irl and arousal was maxed before I ended all sexlab scenes or returned player control. There's no way it should last that long.

33 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Yes, it's possible. I think the edge events are more common, but they do occasionally get you off, unless you're using aroused modular. I don't know of a reliable way to test it, but it will usually occur if your arousal reaches 100. My only clue was the vibration lasting 5 to 10 minutes irl and arousal was maxed before I ended all sexlab scenes or returned player control. There's no way it should last that long.

It somewhat depends on the plug. There are keywords on the plugs determining if they are going to just edge you, or can make you go all the way.

Hey guys, I was hoping anyone could help me with my issue.

I have all the sexlab requirements for DD, but when i try to install DD into Vortex, it pops up red saying Sexlab, Aroused redux, ect, is not active or something, which they all are....they have all been installed before DD but it just wont let me install it, same goes for Animal SOS actually lol. It wont even let me install the mod without the dependencies active? Which...they are? So I just cant install the bastards lol xD

4 hours ago, LorenRallings said:

Hey guys, I was hoping anyone could help me with my issue.

I have all the sexlab requirements for DD, but when i try to install DD into Vortex, it pops up red saying Sexlab, Aroused redux, ect, is not active or something, which they all are....they have all been installed before DD but it just wont let me install it, same goes for Animal SOS actually lol. It wont even let me install the mod without the dependencies active? Which...they are? So I just cant install the bastards lol xD

Ok, you installed sexlab aroused. Did you deploy immediately after?

After you have deployed, you need to go to the plugins section and make sure the plugin is enabled.

The installer detection of other mods depends on the plugins being active, not just that the mod was installed.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's been mentioned on the LE side. Try switching views from first to third, you should start moving, but really slowly. iirc, once you're moving you can switch back as long as you keep moving.

You can also try increasing your carry weight to mitigate the issue. The hobble dress adds 1000 to the carry weight.

That is very odd since I never had this issue in LE with the exact same combo of mods /_ \
So this is just an expected known issue and only has workarounds and no fixes?

26 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

That is very odd since I never had this issue in LE with the exact same combo of mods /_ \
So this is just an expected known issue and only has workarounds and no fixes?

No fixes yet. The references I was looking at were from earlier this year, so that part at least may be fixed in the next version. No kimy comment on it that I saw, but she doesn't always comment even if she notes it down.

This is what I was looking at:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-51-2021-01-19/page/29/?tab=comments#comment-3350043

There is a script fix further down the same page that you could try, but I don't see a whole lot of downloads for it. It is very much a use at your own risk. It is meant to be used with tgm, so that's not really ideal either.

I found your support thread when searching this issue, and saw that it works normally without IFPV?

Was there an update to IFPV recently? I would have expected it to come up as an issue sooner, like JoP did, if there was an incompatibility.

Edited by zarantha

Just got this installed today, have all the necessary pre-requisites, built all the devices in Bodyslide. Followed the install procedure

Installed mod

Ran everything through bodyslide

ran FNIS

started game.

saved game

Exited to desktop

re-launched

loaded save

MCM registered new menu

try to move - character stuck in Hobble dress animation, unless I enter sneak mode or draw a weapon, then I move normally.

Removed all worn gear.

no change

Fast travelled

No change

Is there an invisible hobble dress that is automatically equipped when you start that doesn't show up in your inventory?

offloaded my entire inventory into a container, then pulled up my inventory in console. Could the bottom two items (which are also showing some kind of bad id) be invisible hobbles?

Was able to force drop the one with the id 17000B01, but that didn't change the animation. It also re-equipped when I exited the console to see if it worked.

SkyrimSE 2021-09-02 19-39-14.png

53 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Is there an invisible hobble dress that is automatically equipped when you start that doesn't show up in your inventory?

No, nothing equipped automatically.

Depends, what mods are at priority 0c and 17 in your load order? Some of the bad editor ids are actually ok.

What mods do you have that alter walking animations? If you have fnis sexy move, try toggling 360 player move off and back on.

If you use a fnis and nemesis combo, nemesis can still cause problems with the idles and walking animations.

Try adding in an extreme hobble dress and equip it (a regular hobble dress doesn't have the animation) then remove it again. If you toggle manipulate locks you'll be able to take it off again without a key.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

No fixes yet. The references I was looking at were from earlier this year, so that part at least may be fixed in the next version. No kimy comment on it that I saw, but she doesn't always comment even if she notes it down.

This is what I was looking at:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-51-2021-01-19/page/29/?tab=comments#comment-3350043

There is a script fix further down the same page that you could try, but I don't see a whole lot of downloads for it. It is very much a use at your own risk. It is meant to be used with tgm, so that's not really ideal either.

I found your support thread when searching this issue, and saw that it works normally without IFPV?

Was there an update to IFPV recently? I would have expected it to come up as an issue sooner, like JoP did, if there was an incompatibility.

I checked the mod page and  it says last updated 10 August 2021, so maybe it is a newly introduced issue /_ \