On 2/17/2021 at 2:54 PM, Daemones said:

Seem to be having a problem similar to zarantha.

DD Corsets seem to not show, but the item is in my inventory. When trying to equip I get the regular message of manipulating the locks or putting it on outright. I upgraded from 5.0 to 5.1 but issue persists

I'm having this exact same problem, and I'm at a loss for what's causing it. I've batch built the DD meshes several times, I've confirmed they're going to the right place. Corsets refuse to show up.

1 hour ago, fiewiel said:

Its not because corsets are hidden? (default - not)

No. I left the device hider on default settings. I've tried a fresh game.

The corsets that don't show up are able to be taken off, even when I get the message box and the option to lock it on.

I found two corsets that do show up, but then I start getting spammed with the message box.

EDIT: Given the above, I'm convinced something is causing the script not to fire on most of them, or to fail.

EDIT 2: It was Devious Adventures, which, thinking back, that makes sense. It hasn't been updated since late 2020. Credit goes to @alternateaccounts for tracking down the culprit previously. They just posted it over on Devious Adventures and didn't follow up here.

On 3/5/2021 at 1:24 PM, muhavaux33 said:

Okay thank you, if the slaver's armbinder was added as an own option in bodyslide shouldn't that be able to fix the issue automatically by building like everything else? Also, I have a different question out of this topic:
 how do you get this kind of hogtie position?

All armbinders, regardless of what they are called in game use the same 4 meshes. A separate bodyslide is not needed. Slaver's armbinder is not from DD, but from DCL. Still DCL uses the DD meshes, so still no separate bodyslide is needed.

Slaver's Armbinder (dcur_hq_armbinderRendered / dcur_hq_armbinderInventory in the Armor section) = zadx_ElbowbinderEboniteAA (In DDx Armor Addon section)

zadx_ElbowbinderEboniteAA is the "DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteElbowbinder" - you should have that in bodyslide already - that is in DD 5.0 bodyslides. But as I mentioned before, I think I might have tweaked that more for DD 5.1, but since Kimy hasn't published the full mod conversion I gave her yet, it's not available. I'll go fix the outstanding stuff I have (leather elbowbinder, male SMP chains) and remind her again.

Try to struggle to get out of the items for the hogtie.

15 hours ago, 22tank said:

I'm getting no animation I loaded in and stuck some devices on my PC and no animation my hands just disappeared so I thought I forgot to run FNIS but when it ran it showed it detected them but still nothing I really can't give much more detail as I just started my game I can give my load order if needed its a pit of degeneracy tho

Don't use DDa items to test with, use the DDx armbinders.

10 hours ago, keitsoru said:

I'm having this exact same problem, and I'm at a loss for what's causing it. I've batch built the DD meshes several times, I've confirmed they're going to the right place. Corsets refuse to show up.

My issue was never that corsets didn't show, but that they weren't using the combined mesh. That was my misunderstanding, they don't show as combined any more.

You've got a different issue.

If you've got DD for Him, try upgrading to DD 5.1. The upgrade files are on the troubleshooting post.

Make sure you don't have any other mods overwriting DD, with the exception of DCL. Old patches will break things.

Go through the conflicts in the troubleshooting post and make sure you don't have the conflicting mods. The symptoms may not always be the same.

13 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

Would it break anything if I use this with 5.0?

No, it's just that your only options for bodyslides for the new items will be for CBBE SE, not 3BA. Your breasts may sometimes bounce out of the outfit, but that should be about all that happens.

7 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

what do you mean struggle? I'm asking how to get that hogtie position not how to struggle out of it

You need another mod to get into it. It's used in some of the DCL quests / traps that I'm aware of. I got stuck in that position once and had a hard time getting out, especially with all the reiklings not leaving me alone. I ended up loading a previous save because i was so screwed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's called dcur_hogtie or maybe DCLHogtie, but I've no idea how to call idle animations on demand. I think elsidia explained to you on the DCL thread.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Don't use DDa items to test with, use the DDx armbinders.

worked thx i was using the item spawner mod so if anyone else uses that dont go to deviousdevicesassets.esm go to deviousdevicesintergration.esm

Couple of installer-related questions:

- does anyone have a video of what the cedec0 and MaikCG animation styles look like in motion? I've always used the default FeuerTin one but I'm a bit curious what the other ones look like.

- what is the red dress shown in this screenshot?

01_feuertin.png.3871401d853e79923d15fdc05fac1547.png

Thanks.

On 3/4/2021 at 11:46 PM, muhavaux33 said:

This happens when wearing the "slaver's armbinder"
https://ibb.co/YcpSfzC
also, the armbinders which can be put on and on freely (the ones that aren't locked) glitch and cut half of my arms and don't put them inside the armbinder:
https://ibb.co/2WwGnfV

what is wrong?

Try the bodyslide files on the troubleshooting post to see if that fixes the slaver's armbinder (elbowbinder) for you.

4 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Any workaround for using DD5 with 360 move? Or an alternative 360 movement mod?

FNIS Sexy Move has a 360 degree movement option. I successfully use it with DD 5.1.

The 360 degree movement gets turned off after wearing certain heavy bondage items.

To fix it, you have to go into the FNIS Sexy Move MCM, uncheck the 360 option, back out one level to the main MCM list, go back in to the FNIS Sexy Move MCM and check the 360 option. It is a little inconvenient, but it all works okay.

guys,a little help?

decided to update my LL mods today and got a problem with DD; went from 4.3 to 5.0 and now the sneak animation (probably others as well but i just saw the sneak for now) is using the " walking hooble skirt animation" instead of the normal sneak,anyone knows how to fix this?(tried finding the file causing it and narrowed it to dd2 folder)

18 minutes ago, RylethIV said:

decided to update my LL mods today and got a problem with DD; went from 4.3 to 5.0 and now the sneak animation (probably others as well but i just saw the sneak for now) is using the " walking hooble skirt animation" instead of the normal sneak,anyone knows how to fix this?(tried finding the file causing it and narrowed it to dd2 folder)

Did you run GenerateFNISForUsers?

If you have mixed-up animations after installing or upgrading a mod, it typically is due to forgetting to run FNIS. (Speaking from experience.)

1 hour ago, RylethIV said:

guys,a little help?

Do not upgrade from 4.3 to 5.0 while mid game. DD 5.0 requires a new game. Upgrading from 5.0 to 5.1 is ok.

@Pfiffy @Elsidia

So just mentioning this here, as I know tons of people have asked - I had an minor breakthrough on the damn prisoner chains and have managed to get them approximately connected. At least a good part of it was the xml. I think the rest of the adjustments will need to be x,y.z adjustments in the nif itself to finish it up, but i've no idea how to move them in nifskope and i can't move just one end in outfit studio, where I've been adjusting the male chains. If anyone can take this further, please do.

I'll probably play around with them some more just in case more xml tweaking will help, but only after i finish fixing the male and beast HDT stuff.

PrisonerChains01SMP.xml

PrisonerChains01.nif

Screenshots of what it looks like now:

Spoiler

wrist parts connected to the middle chain:
image.png.9d92866c29c39f8e4f2fdac6ca37cab3.png

wrists and ankles connected, just need aligned.

image.png.55b540cf10762cbd5119fd630bcf88b0.png

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

I'll probably play around with them some more just in case more xml tweaking will help

Ok i can say you done great job!

In first sight i can say:

1) Wrist chains not connected because HDT SMP somehow can't connect middle chain ring with arms chains ring, but it works on ankle chains. Why? Have no clue. As you remember i connect Wrist chains in my game (HDT Wrists), but it ends with CTD for you and for me damaged meshes in game. There can't nothing help - they hang on air as now. Change xyz not helps here. Maybe there can help weight change but it need to do into 3DMax or application in what those chains are made.

2) As for ankle chains not connected to ring as i think there need increase weights on bone beads_shallow 8 to force it attract to bone Bone001. It can't be done in outfit studio too. need the same application where those chains are made. Maybe somehow it can done in xml by change some values?

Anyway maybe someone know what application is used to made those chains?

8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

If you have mixed-up animations after installing or upgrading a mod, it typically is due to forgetting to run FNIS. (Speaking from experience.)

yes,i ran it,i run it every time i update a mod (unnecessary,i known, but its automatic at this point)

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do not upgrade from 4.3 to 5.0 while mid game. DD 5.0 requires a new game. Upgrading from 5.0 to 5.1 is ok.

ok,i'll go back to 4.3 then,thanks

11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

To be honest, I'm not sure what happened. 360 Movement Behaviour was definitely the culprit though.

Since we're on the topic of 360 movement, is it possible to have 'smooth turning' while in a hobble dress for instance? Currently, the PC just 'snaps' into whatever direction you're turning to.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i can say you done great job!

In first sight i can say:

1) Wrist chains not connected because HDT SMP somehow can't connect middle chain ring with arms chains ring, but it works on ankle chains. Why? Have no clue. As you remember i connect Wrist chains in my game (HDT Wrists), but it ends with CTD for you and for me damaged meshes in game. There can't nothing help - they hang on air as now. Change xyz not helps here. Maybe there can help weight change but it need to do into 3DMax or application in what those chains are made.

2) As for ankle chains not connected to ring as i think there need increase weights on bone beads_shallow 8 to force it attract to bone Bone001. It can't be done in outfit studio too. need the same application where those chains are made. Maybe somehow it can done in xml by change some values?

Anyway maybe someone know what application is used to made those chains?

It still looks a mess after first putting it on, the screenshots were just after reloading the game. So it's trying to snap together on start like the ankle chains do.

There are ways to implement independent weighting in the xml I think, I'll look at that later. Things started coming together more after I increased the mass and inertia in the xml for all the bones - that's when the wrist chains started hanging down instead of doing their own thing.

I'm not sure what program was used. Blender maybe?