Hey I'm having a lot of animation troubles with my mods. When I load into the game my character's restraints are all wrong and I've tried looking and I don't quite know what to do.

For example: My character doesn't have her arms inside of the armbinder that she has, there's clipping with the chastity belt she has underneath the hobble dress she has, and the harness ballgag she has clips through her face.

I just recently re-installed FINF after running it since it made me T-Pose and I've also re-installed the Skeleton X32 mod and all of the DD mods but it doesn't seem to be working either.

Here's my mod order if that's needed:

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073019.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073154.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073227.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073308.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073955.png

@Kimy You've earned my respect for the changes made in 5.1. Finally some flexibility allowed and what makes sense is now possible. When can we expect this update for SE?

I think you've earned some patreon support after all this work and because you actually listen to the community. Not that one pledge is worth much. It's more about the principle. There is hope for DD! ?

28 minutes ago, saltshade said:

@Kimy You've earned my respect for the changes made in 5.1. Finally some flexibility allowed and what makes sense is now possible. When can we expect this update for SE?

I think you've earned some patreon support after all this work and because you actually listen to the community. Not that one pledge is worth much. It's more about the principle. There is hope for DD! ?

Zarantha made the upgrade already, you can find it here: 

4 hours ago, MicroBread said:

Hey I'm having a lot of animation troubles with my mods. When I load into the game my character's restraints are all wrong and I've tried looking and I don't quite know what to do.

For example: My character doesn't have her arms inside of the armbinder that she has, there's clipping with the chastity belt she has underneath the hobble dress she has, and the harness ballgag she has clips through her face.

I just recently re-installed FINF after running it since it made me T-Pose and I've also re-installed the Skeleton X32 mod and all of the DD mods but it doesn't seem to be working either.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073019.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073154.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073227.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073308.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 073955.png

Hi, for the armbinders to work properly, you have to use bodyslide. Run bodyslide, at the top left you can select your character preset, choose the one you want. After that, in the bottom left, you can find a button called "batch build". Next to it is a checkbox called build morphs. To build morphs (animated chains fall under this iirc) you need the mod HDT-SMP. Check the box if you want. Press on the Batch Build button and go through the options there. Then wait until bodyslide is finished and in mod organizer you should find some stuff in the overwrite at the bottom of you mod list. Create a new mod out of the bodyslide data which got put into the overwrite and slot it right under bodyslide.

For the ball gag, you should install the mod/fix mfg-fix. This alone should be enough to fix the ballgag problem.

After you did both of those things, you have to run FNIS again and select skeleton fix in the patches available on the bottom. After FNIS is finished, close it and look into your overwrite again; there should be some new stuff. Create another new mod for it (call it something like "FNIS Overwrite") and put it under FNIS in the mod order.

For the clipping: unless there is something I missed, there aint much to remove the problem. What sometimes works for me is to go into the item menu again and try to remove the piece of clothing which is clipping against the other piece. Sometimes this "refreshes" the pieces and it may fix itself for the time being. If this doesnt work, try to save and load again, this sometimes fixes it for me too. Maybe someone else is able to fix this, but I don't have an exact fix for it.

And another thing: I think FNIS has to be run in the priority list as late as possible. So put it at the very end if possible. 

4 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Hi, for the armbinders to work properly, you have to use bodyslide. Run bodyslide, at the top left you can select your character preset, choose the one you want. After that, in the bottom left, you can find a button called "batch build". Next to it is a checkbox called build morphs. To build morphs (animated chains fall under this iirc) you need the mod HDT-SMP. Check the box if you want. Press on the Batch Build button and go through the options there. Then wait until bodyslide is finished and in mod organizer you should find some stuff in the overwrite at the bottom of you mod list. Create a new mod out of the bodyslide data which got put into the overwrite and slot it right under bodyslide.

For the ball gag, you should install the mod/fix mfg-fix. This alone should be enough to fix the ballgag problem.

After you did both of those things, you have to run FNIS again and select skeleton fix in the patches available on the bottom. After FNIS is finished, close it and look into your overwrite again; there should be some new stuff. Create another new mod for it (call it something like "FNIS Overwrite") and put it under FNIS in the mod order.

For the clipping: unless there is something I missed, there aint much to remove the problem. What sometimes works for me is to go into the item menu again and try to remove the piece of clothing which is clipping against the other piece. Sometimes this "refreshes" the pieces and it may fix itself for the time being. If this doesnt work, try to save and load again, this sometimes fixes it for me too. Maybe someone else is able to fix this, but I don't have an exact fix for it.

And another thing: I think FNIS has to be run in the priority list as late as possible. So put it at the very end if possible. 

Hey! Thanks for responding and I'm going through your fixes at the moment.

The mfg-fx mod helped out the ballgag problem perfectly well and at the moment I'm doing the armbinders step with HDT-SMP.
My question is that I have a folder named "meshes" with a lot of what I messed with on Bodyslide, is that what I need to make a mod out of?

In addition the clipping problem seemed to have solve itself by just saving and loading on top of everything else I had been doing.

Also I completely forgot to mention that I've also been having a problem with hobble dresses and animations when it comes to them. Specifically, whenever my character would wear them they would still be slowed down but they'll walk normally and stretch out the dress as they walk instead of, well, hobbling. I have a feeling this is an issue that might work itself out though everything else I've been doing though, unless I'm wrong.

Thanks again for the hand, bobster12!
I'll keep posted as much as I can.

10 hours ago, MicroBread said:

Run FNIS for Users. Check the skeleton arm fix in the patches section.

Make sure you've got skse64 2.0.17 or 2.0.19 installed properly

papyrus should overwrite sexlab

Make sure you've got the SE version of SexLab - that's version 1.63 beta 8 right now. 1.62 is LE.

Install MFG Fix for the gags

If you don't want crashes with chains, install HDT SMP or batch build the NO HDT versions of chains.

Install the DD 5.1 update

Links are in the troubleshooting post.

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

I sent the full conversion of 5.1 to kimy, but it hasn't been uploaded yet. probably because I realized too late that DD for Him needs HDT SMP chains fixed.

The delta upgrade is in the troubleshooting post, just install it over 5.0.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I sent the full conversion of 5.1 to kimy, but it hasn't been uploaded yet. probably because I realized too late that DD for Him needs HDT SMP chains fixed.

The delta upgrade is in the troubleshooting post, just install it over 5.0.

Most people don't need DD for him(me included) so that can be added as a hotfix, but it's Kimy's call I guess.

Hi I got another problem already and I am not sure if it is bodyslide or devious devices or DCL or whatever...

After creating everything through Bodyslide and everything seemingly working without a problem  for the majority of the clothes, I am now having a problem with the maid outfit equipped during the bound in skyrim questline. 

The stuff me and chloe (I had the berserker uniform from the helgen cave and Chloe wore some kind of combat glass dress I believe) were wearing before were working without any clipping, but this dress doesn't want to work. I also noted that the dress from the daughter of the Dollmaker also has some clipping issues with her breasts (they basically go completely through the texture of the dress too). But yeah, I installed DCL with the cbbe curvy option, ran bodyslide with the curvy option and the majority works. Attached a picture of me and chloe wearing the maid outfit with the described problem. I really don't know why things like catsuits are working right now but this dress on the other hand is not.

Am I allowed to touch anything regarding the body during character creation @zarantha? Or am I only allowed to modify the face? Because when I got put into the items from nazeem, my breasts were too big because I changed them in the racemenu, but after I reduced them I hadn't had any problems with anything until this outfit.

Also please tell me if I am allowed to @ you in a message or if I should just post it without any mentions.

ScreenShot5.png

56 minutes ago, bobster12 said:

Hi I got another problem already and I am not sure if it is bodyslide or devious devices or DCL or whatever...

After creating everything through Bodyslide and everything seemingly working without a problem  for the majority of the clothes, I am now having a problem with the maid outfit equipped during the bound in skyrim questline. 

The stuff me and chloe (I had the berserker uniform from the helgen cave and Chloe wore some kind of combat glass dress I believe) were wearing before were working without any clipping, but this dress doesn't want to work. I also noted that the dress from the daughter of the Dollmaker also has some clipping issues with her breasts (they basically go completely through the texture of the dress too). But yeah, I installed DCL with the cbbe curvy option, ran bodyslide with the curvy option and the majority works. Attached a picture of me and chloe wearing the maid outfit with the described problem. I really don't know why things like catsuits are working right now but this dress on the other hand is not.

Am I allowed to touch anything regarding the body during character creation @zarantha? Or am I only allowed to modify the face? Because when I got put into the items from nazeem, my breasts were too big because I changed them in the racemenu, but after I reduced them I hadn't had any problems with anything until this outfit.

Also please tell me if I am allowed to @ you in a message or if I should just post it without any mentions.

Those are DCL outfits. If you're using a conversion of the LE beta (DCL 9.0beta3), you'll need to grab the bodyslide files from DCL SE 8.4 or 8.5 and use those instead.

I don't recall offhand if the DCL 3BBB bodyslides I did for DCL includes CBBE SE too, or if it's just the 3BBB conversion. But you could try that too. Those files are on the troubleshooting post.

Edit: If you're editing the breasts through racemenu, I don't know if that will affect clipping or not. It's probably better/safer to edit the curvy preset in bodyslide and save it, and then batch build everything to your custom preset.

So basically mark DCL 8.4/5 as active, run bodyslide, then deactivate 8.4/5 and mark the 9.0 beta as ascribe again afterwards yes?

And how do I edit the preset itself in bodyslide? I only ever did batch building in bodyslide so I got no clue. I am not at my pc right now, but from memory: would I have to select the physics body in the first dropdown and then the preset in the second dropdown and afterwards change the sliders below that? And after this run batch build again? Or is there anything else i have to do.

I tried to Google it but maybe i used the wrong keywords and the majority of questions i got was for changing the presets in general...

Thank you so much already for all the help and work you do!

2 hours ago, bobster12 said:

So basically mark DCL 8.4/5 as active, run bodyslide, then deactivate 8.4/5 and mark the 9.0 beta as ascribe again afterwards yes?

And how do I edit the preset itself in bodyslide? I only ever did batch building in bodyslide so I got no clue. I am not at my pc right now, but from memory: would I have to select the physics body in the first dropdown and then the preset in the second dropdown and afterwards change the sliders below that? And after this run batch build again? Or is there anything else i have to do.

I tried to Google it but maybe i used the wrong keywords and the majority of questions i got was for changing the presets in general...

Thank you so much already for all the help and work you do!

Or just copy the calientetools folder from 8.4/8.5 and replace the folder in DCL 9.0, then batch build. It's more reliable that way. Depending on how you've got things set up, the batch build can overwrite existing active files, which means it would overwrite the 8.4/8.5 files instead of the 9.0 files you need overwritten, while others would go to your overwrite or output folder, to be used by any version. The end effect is some DCL files in 9.0 will look right, while others still have clipping. So that's why I recommend just copying the entire calientetools folder from 8.4/8.5 and overwrite the 9.0 calientetools folder.

There's like one tutorial I found from 2015, but the process is very intuitive, which is why I expect there isn't much on it. Change and save, not much to it. But here's a step by step.

Select your body, select your starting preset.

Change the sliders around til you're happy, then click 'save as'.

image.thumb.png.571fe5d7b26a3abac0d7bd591640e28a.png

Select the groups it should apply to (CBBE, 3BBB, etc). Give it a name.

Save, it should save in the SliderPresets folder.

image.png.578aa58625bb8ebb2165418306ef79cd.png

Next time you batch build, the preset should be available for any outfit, assuming you selected the right base group.

For CBBE SE, 'CBBE' is usually enough. Spot check to be sure. Edit or resave it to add additional groups if needed.

image.png.f36852245da58d37c480e828d9415b77.png

image.png.f0384e035685b4dfe339419ee6887d72.png

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Run FNIS for Users. Check the skeleton arm fix in the patches section.

Make sure you've got skse64 2.0.17 or 2.0.19 installed properly

papyrus should overwrite sexlab

Make sure you've got the SE version of SexLab - that's version 1.63 beta 8 right now. 1.62 is LE.

Install MFG Fix for the gags

If you don't want crashes with chains, install HDT SMP or batch build the NO HDT versions of chains.

Install the DD 5.1 update

Links are in the troubleshooting post.

Hello! I did a lot of zarantha's and bobster12's fixes and the animations seem to be working all well and good!

The only thing that seems to be off now is just a tiny bit of clipping when it comes to armbinders and hobble dresses but I'm fairly positive those are just things I can work out through bodyslide and outfit studio.

Thanks a million you two!

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Or just copy the calientetools folder from 8.4/8.5 and replace the folder in DCL 9.0, then batch build. It's more reliable that way. Depending on how you've got things set up, the batch build can overwrite existing active files, which means it would overwrite the 8.4/8.5 files instead of the 9.0 files you need overwritten, while others would go to your overwrite or output folder, to be used by any version. The end effect is some DCL files in 9.0 will look right, while others still have clipping. So that's why I recommend just copying the entire calientetools folder from 8.4/8.5 and overwrite the 9.0 calientetools folder.

There's like one tutorial I found from 2015, but the process is very intuitive, which is why I expect there isn't much on it. Change and save, not much to it. But here's a step by step.

Select your body, select your starting preset.

Change the sliders around til you're happy, then click 'save as'.

image.thumb.png.571fe5d7b26a3abac0d7bd591640e28a.png

Select the groups it should apply to (CBBE, 3BBB, etc). Give it a name.

Save, it should save in the SliderPresets folder.

image.png.578aa58625bb8ebb2165418306ef79cd.png

Next time you batch build, the preset should be available for any outfit, assuming you selected the right base group.

For CBBE SE, 'CBBE' is usually enough. Spot check to be sure. Edit or resave it to add additional groups if needed.

image.png.f36852245da58d37c480e828d9415b77.png

image.png.f0384e035685b4dfe339419ee6887d72.png

Thanks, everything worked perfectly with your tutorial. The outfit is working now, there is only the smallest clipping in the net over the breast when breathing, but this isn't really a problem (like when exhaling in the idle animation it fits, when inhaling there are a few threads which disappear in the flesh, so it is only noticeable when looking directly at it).

However I now have the problem I had at the very start of my support questions: the damn boxes and darepacks arent working again after fixing all the other stuff and playing my actual save. I tried a new playthrough and tested if the boxes and packs  are working there and it indeed they do. While in the new playthrough, I used the debug to tie me up completely and tried to use the boxes again there incase you can not use them if tied up but this also works.

After this I used the debug console in my actual playthrough to remove the quest items to see if I can use them afterwards but they still wont work. I am not sure if they are just not available for use if I am having the quest active or something else destroyed the boxes in this playthrough. 

Do you have any idea why I suddenly can not use the boxes in this save file anymore but they work fine in other playthroughs? If there isn't a solution I might start a new game again but if possible I really don't want to start again unless I absolutely have to. 

The save file I am playing is the one where I first started completely with DCL9.0 beta and then switched the calientetools folder like you told me to to the one from 8.4. Could this be the cause? (Since the new playthrough now automatically start with the switched folder and might therefore not have any complications)

3 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Thanks, everything worked perfectly with your tutorial. The outfit is working now, there is only the smallest clipping in the net over the breast when breathing, but this isn't really a problem (like when exhaling in the idle animation it fits, when inhaling there are a few threads which disappear in the flesh, so it is only noticeable when looking directly at it).

However I now have the problem I had at the very start of my support questions: the damn boxes and darepacks arent working again after fixing all the other stuff and playing my actual save. I tried a new playthrough and tested if the boxes and packs  are working there and it indeed they do. While in the new playthrough, I used the debug to tie me up completely and tried to use the boxes again there incase you can not use them if tied up but this also works.

After this I used the debug console in my actual playthrough to remove the quest items to see if I can use them afterwards but they still wont work. I am not sure if they are just not available for use if I am having the quest active or something else destroyed the boxes in this playthrough. 

Do you have any idea why I suddenly can not use the boxes in this save file anymore but they work fine in other playthroughs? If there isn't a solution I might start a new game again but if possible I really don't want to start again unless I absolutely have to. 

The save file I am playing is the one where I first started completely with DCL9.0 beta and then switched the calientetools folder like you told me to to the one from 8.4. Could this be the cause? (Since the new playthrough now automatically start with the switched folder and might therefore not have any complications)

I seem to have found the problem: I continued playing the save file with the broken boxes and I got a new surprise box from a chest. After I got this surpise box the other surprise boxes which I had in my inventory started working again too. At this point I tried opening the darepacks I had but they didnt work, but after using the additem mod to give me another darepack, they started working too.

So it seems that if the darepacks and surprise boxes arent working because of reinstalling mods etc., giving yourself another one on top of the broken boxes might fix these issues!

11 hours ago, bobster12 said:

giving yourself another one on top of the broken boxes might fix these issues!

No those not work because Skyrim broke  a script on the boxes. Also split items and put into chest force work then again. In theory drop item to ground and put it back fixes script too but those box doesn't have ground object because after drop to ground it disappears. In DCL 9.0 this is fixed by script: when you open one box it's removes all boxes and then put it back with one count lower. That means in inventory will be always fresh boxes with new scripts.

Hello guys

I have a little problem with devious device it asks me to update the Asset.esm file because I'm not the right version, currently I'm using version 5.0

"Heritage is indefinite: You probably have an outdated version of it. Please update Devious Devices - Assets with the latest version."

[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: ==========Débuter les contrôles de compatibilité==========
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: Veuillez noter que les erreurs liées aux fichiers manquants doivent être ignorées.
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: [ Dependency Checks ]
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: DDi version [12.000000]: OK
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ============================================================
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad (((ERREUR))): Le patrimoine est indéfini : Vous en avez probablement une version périmée. Veuillez mettre à jour Devious Devices - Assets avec la dernière version.
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ============================================================
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetVersion() on a None object, aborting function call