1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Have you got any other cuties to show us?

Haven't I? 

Hmm...  well This (the one I've been posting shots of the last few days or so...) 

is Amy 

575350060_Screenshot(4627).png.c51be1dfd0a72149a23b14ab9f676cd1.png

I've posted images of Chloe... 

(Image I've posted before...)

637550124_Screenshot(3760).png.a37969b1353654f5ecd5f9255cf015aa.png

Also posted images of Sarah... 

(also an image I've posted before...)

1830793190_Screenshot(3075).png.889c2e98aeb1fb388e5f6de194caf8f9.png

And also Shante...

815890909_Screenshot(3294).png.ae1605e5fcbc2df371b0861f9c7d3204.png

:P 

1 minute ago, Papp274 said:

Haven't I?

I wasn't implying that you only have one sim. If you felt slighted by it, then I apologize.

I've seen Amy for a few days now and I've also enjoyed your other ones as well.

I was just wondering if you have somebody else tucked away that you haven't shared yet that people would like to see.

If you want to focus on Amy, that's cool because your shots are nice. I was just hoping that you'd throw someone else into the mix.

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

I wasn't implying that you only have one sim. If you felt slighted by it

Misunderstanding I think... I was just funning with my post and meant it purely for fun... 

No harm was intended. :D 

As for other new Sims... I have not created more at the moment... so just these girls and a few guys... 

Keep showing your Sims off though... You create some great looking Sims! :) 

1 hour ago, Papp274 said:

Misunderstanding I think... I was just funning with my post and meant it purely for fun... 

No harm was intended. :D 

As for other new Sims... I have not created more at the moment... so just these girls and a few guys... 

Keep showing your Sims off though... You create some great looking Sims! :) 

We're all good in my books. Thanks BTW.

I guess I'm just the kind of person who feels that when I start seeing the same sim repeatedly, it kind of takes away from the magic of that sim.

I don't want to come across as judgmental because I've posted the same sims over again on occasion too but I try to spread them out for the most part to try and keep things interesting. Of course, you're not required to do the same. It's just a little friendly observation from (this) viewer's perspective.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:49 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

@BinatangLajang I also cannot view your pics. I waited overnight in case it was temporary, but no matter what I try, I still cannot see anything other links that don't work. Could you please try again.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:13 PM, erplederp said:

@BinatangLajang I don't know if others can see pictures in your post but they don't show for me - only links. You might be inserting or linking the pictures incorrectly. I usually use "choose files" (underlined below the text field) and then click "Insert" in the corner of the thumbnails.

I'm sorry guys I didn't know it because I just copy paste the pictures directly. I edited the post just now by uploading pictures in a proper way, hope it shows now. Thanks for reminding me!

2 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

Really liked this scene. Gives that whole Alien feel. Thanks for sharing it.

?

Thanks. I managed to come across some sci-fi related build items today and immediately thought Alien as well so I ran with it. I definitely had fun putting the scene together.

Just now, BatDood said:

Thanks. I managed to come across some sci-fi related build items today and immediately thought Alien as well so I ran with it. I definitely had fun putting the scene together.

Funny how that works out sometimes. You did a good job getting it together and making someone else think of the same movie. Again, it looked really good.

?