@Deso561PL Rawwwrrr indeed! ? I had some trouble picking the right shoes, but then I went for simplicity in the end. She can wear all kinds of crazy high-heels or boots in the party/formal categories. ??

As a side note - could you please remove the images from the quote and leave maybe just one for the reference? It helps keeping the image count in the already image-heavy thread lower and speeds up loading for everyone. Thank you! EDIT: Much appreciated. ?

I got a PM yesterday asking (among other things) if I was going to do more Maxis sims makeovers, sugessting among others the Pleasant Family, Kaylynn Langerak (NPC maid from sims 2) and the Landgraabs. As it was a while since I'd done this I actually figured I'd set out to do it, especially as I do have some unused WIPs in my library, that I hadn't really found a use for. 

For Kaylynn Langerak I used a WIP sim pretty much as is, without any notable edits, because I like the look of her already, but hadn't really found a good use for her to complete her. An NPC maid, named and with personality modelled after a sim from one of the old games is as good a use as any. 

image.png.6e78e9f81e52b5583f7f402ad4eb295f.png

Before settling on the above sim for Kaylynn I actually made a number of edits to another unused sim I had, and although I'm pretty set on using the sim above for Kaylynn I actually think this other sim could make a pretty good Bella Goth, potentially with a couple more edits. Whom I already have, made with genetics from my Cassandra made from IGI's Gina Valentina sim, I actually think I might consider replacing that Bella with this one, even if the genetics with her children wouldn't quite line up. Might also make a good excuse to also set up an alternate and single young adult Bella Goth household using this appearance, and age her up for the Goth family household. 

image.png.caf80946215e8e02b9d2078384d45515.png  Face.png.1099a889e36f4f84f8eb35db3964f0d4.png

Lastly I had a look at the Pleasant family. There I created Daniel Pleasant from scratch essentially, using some google search results and the wiki as loose guidelines, while Mary-Sue I made through editing an unused Asian sim I had pretty extensively. I then made the twin daughters using genetics (editing a little bit), I think I prefer the brown eyes over green eyes on them here, especially as it seems in their numerous appearance they really don't look much like their mother at all, so I decided to go with this for my version. 

image.png.e1e32009896ee9e7c26f943ea3467bf2.png

12 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

A little while ago I showed you Kiera cosplaying as Jill from "Resident Evil" / "Biohazard". Here she is modelling some sleepwear I made, inspired by Claire.

Very nicely done. ?

You know what i'm going to ask next though, don't you!... ?

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Very nicely done. ?

You know what i'm going to ask next though, don't you!... ?

Thank you very much. If you're going to ask for the outfit, I wanted to touch up the shirt a bit first and add another swatch (with Claire on the back).

Side note: I started with the idea to make a "Free Hugs" shirt for sleepwear.

Spoiler

509917237_06-22-19_12-18-42PM-Copy.png.dbd8fe41b75288beb88e455709a45424.png

Since I was using Claire for inspiration, the idea of a zombie hug came to mind. I went searching for zombie hug images. It turns out it's a popular thing.

4 hours ago, erplederp said:

Amélie's new everyday outfit - she's obviously very fond of black. I think she's killing it. ?

?. She definitely is, and I'm fond of her.?

@mrrakkonn Very nice. I particularly like this new version for Bella.?

15 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@mrrakkonn Very nice. I particularly like this new version for Bella.?

Thank you! I'm thinking that I will indeed replace my current version with this new Bella, in addition to making a separate just Bella household. Did a bit more work on her as well, making more outfits mostly (though much of that has been recreating, with slight edits, my old Bella's outfits).

image.png.5e7fc5993d2d22f8ffa9c76157177a23.png    image.png.eeae01ebd5f22100db28ccc84e68cb17.png    image.png.93f4fe8fd69b1d7651c34211db019f79.png

Did a makeover for Becca Clarke's roommate, Julia Wright.

Before:

11-14-19_11-53-20-AM.jpg.1c6fab99d2a096d09490aeda98a7553f.jpg

After:

453274560_02-28-20_11-59-52PM.png.83017d36be8216ff312f5c2a442416fa.png1345180996_02-29-20_12-00-05AM.png.1c4ec80cc2913678af3d1058fbfd44c7.png

♫ Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round ♫

EDIT: Added before and after pics for comparison. I think I'll change her eyelashes to something more lowkey because the current ones look a bit off to me now.

23 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

That would be cool, too cool. ?

Sorry. I got pulled away from my computer today. Here are the top & bottom. The top includes swatches for Elsa, Claire, Jill, and Ada. Both use this thumbnail.

jelkAVA1MP9TJs0bWVbmUUsXLy_4F4eG1lYVxLEOhIOfUfXSs6mmf41JZ8fvUd9UQIVs5TeIbuPZ6EmiiIxXSWfI3OHzeCPkwhxmsb3ud3fE.png.a39ae3d00620790d0f8b29219acbb1e4.png

2cool4u [] UberSims_AF_ThongBasic - Biohazard.package2cool4u [] Free Hugs Biohazard Top.package

EDIT: Forgot to mention the pokies and cameltoe seen in the pics, are from @erplederp, which I'll assume you have.

EDIT 2: I added some black outline around the words / images. If anyone prefers it without them, that can easily be arranged.

10 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I read that as "a decent sex mod" (like SFW, as opposed to an indecent NSFW one), and tried to figure out what that entailed.?

Some players just know/ed the first S3 sex mod (I just guess this was this one - http://www.graphicalxtc.com/Sims3-SexInteractions.html) updated 2014. OKW by ONIKI KAY still is the best and special sex mod with a hole lot of wonderful animations by Amra72, Mike24 and Lady/Lord666 - and some other newer animation creators in the meantime).