50 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

@2cool4u_1 I'm several days late, but great job on your Keira Cameron sim! She's come a long way since the first couple of pics you posted of her. 

Thanks, but it's all thanks to you and @erplederp. I'm almost ashamed to show the original WIP (I'll hide it in a spoiler), but I should show people how much help the two of you have been. Be warned: it's kind of scary.?

Spoiler

Current Version 0.17.4.1

623922872_02-24-20_2-52-58PM.png.703db6fda36ae906edb0b825371f07e4.png

Original "first-draft" Version 0.1.0.0

577187071_12-30-19_10-19-10PM.png.f0080eff88a9dd30bf0bde1976efbe00.png

1822877174_12-30-19_10-19-26PM.png.f2a1835421182bf939277f6292defa77.png

Ok, an alpha style hair I like, that doesn't clip through her ears!

Pure white somehow made her look old, even though someone as dark as her would never go white as an elder.  Light blue was just as bad, but a pale pink works.

Her incomplete major was in Fine Arts, so I cheated her the degree.  The only thing in her inventory was 4 guitars, all the same one too.

2040443224_02-24-20_2-54-17PM.png.2be1eca3e370f9efba19efd13e57b99d.png1407947773_02-24-20_2-54-27PM.png.dbc2cacafb9f89ef893837081fabe53b.png

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

So, another case of CC creators NOT DISABLING THEIR SHIT FOR RANDOM!!!!!

Actually about half of custom skin tones I've come across (including those not from LL) support the use of a penis, and the point of having additional human skin tones is to have them randomly applied. The default EA skin tones don't support a penis either, but IMO they should. For EA to not be aware of sex mods after all these years prior to Sims 4, they'd have to be completely brain-dead morons with their heads up.... You know, it's possible EA is unaware that sex mods exist. Sadly, I could have easily made you a "fix"; a patch of skin texture for penises applied to all males. Unfortunately the last I've heard EA recently disabled Skin Details from being applied automatically to sims.? Thanks EA. Your "wisdom" is always "appreciated".

4 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Unfortunately the last I've heard EA recently disabled Skin Details from being applied automatically to sims.? Thanks EA. Your "wisdom" is always "appreciated".

I'm still not sure if this is their bug or they disabled this intentionally. It seems the only thing we can do is to support the post of this issue on the official bug tracker.

So everybody who worry about this can go here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Random-generated-sims-not-using-skin-detail-category-items/m-p/8449135#M111231

and click "Me too" button because the more popular the bug, the sooner it can be fixed.

22 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

"Maybe you forget that jealous blonde....?"

Knowing Samantha, she would have surely been tempted at one point. ? But now, I'm think her heart belongs to Raylene. ?‍❤️‍?

Loving the "Cabaret" theme, Mariana! To borrow from the song:

"Meine Damen und Herren, Madames et Messieurs,
 Ladies and Gentlemen,
 Und now, once again, Fräulein Mausi!"

Hah hah, I didn't notice the hidden contents at first... and where that bottle had been ?

47 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Hah hah, I didn't notice the hidden contents at first... and where that bottle had been ?

Hahaha... snapped too soon! Hoped the spoiler will confuse someone.... oups and the wine still waits for someone!

By a beloved and poor blonde to the poor jealous lonesome blonde Raylene - sweetheart Duffy

Spoiler

I m still searching for the correct chair and chair dance poses / animations...

I watched a video on the difference in Details in The Sims2 3 & 4 the other day. Have never played Sims2 before so thought i would DL and try it out.

Been lmao playing it and can't believe how good this old game is.

Thought i would post a few pics on here anyway. ;) 

The video was this=

Screenshot (125).png

Screenshot (126).png

Screenshot (127).png

Screenshot (129).png

Screenshot (130).png

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (133).png