Does anyone know how to add conditions to start this quest?  I've tried adding level conditions and locations to "On the Trail" start at stage 0, and it doesn't ever seem to do anything, still always starts at level 1.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but no idea what.  Ideally I'd like to have it start after the "Night to Remember" quest but at this point I'd settle for anything that comes later in the game vs. level 1.

1 minute ago, skyrimmodder90210 said:

Does anyone know how to add conditions to start this quest?  I've tried adding level conditions and locations to "On the Trail" start at stage 0, and it doesn't ever seem to do anything, still always starts at level 1.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but no idea what.  Ideally I'd like to have it start after the "Night to Remember" quest but at this point I'd settle for anything that comes later in the game vs. level 1.

You need to modify the quest itself to startup using the story manager, then add a story manager node to start it.

I tried that, used a tutorial on the CK and it didn't work.

In CK, I went to the SM and created a quest node, then added conditions to the node.  I tried adding a location condition as well as a level condition, and neither worked.

To double check my work, I also used xEdit with some patches to other mods which add conditions, did everything those patches did, and that didn't work either.  I'm stumped...

22 minutes ago, skyrimmodder90210 said:

I tried that, used a tutorial on the CK and it didn't work.

In CK, I went to the SM and created a quest node, then added conditions to the node.  I tried adding a location condition as well as a level condition, and neither worked.

To double check my work, I also used xEdit with some patches to other mods which add conditions, did everything those patches did, and that didn't work either.  I'm stumped...

Use CK only.  It works easily.  You need more training.  There are dozens of youtube videos on the subject. Start with the 4 bethesda ones first and don't try to shortcut things.

11 hours ago, skyrimmodder90210 said:

Yeah I did watch a youtube video where a guy walks through SM and how to add a quest node with conditions, I did all he said and it didn't work.  All I was able to do was turn off the automatic start at level 1, but not make it start again ever.  Guess I'll just keep trying.  I probably need more conditions I don't know about.

You can't restart these quests except with exactly the right settings.  To test, you should make a new save without the mod in it and then make changes, try, make changes, until you get it right.

If you download my new dragon mod and look at it with CK, you fill find exactly what you want to do.

Uploaded Version H of the main file.

I have uploaded version h of the main file.  It is named MiasLair7_1hSSEFGBSA.zip.

I have left the G version up as well.

This version adds a dialog option where you can pay Volkar to train 1 slave for 100 gold.

It fixes a bug where the focus crystal in the mages guild ends up in Bullwark lodge

If you don't train slaves or have already done the mages guild quest, you don't need this.

If you have already installed the beta version you don't need this.  Nothing has changed except for removing "beta" from the name.

Hi

Just moving to this H version for my new play-through, and I notice in the MCM that the "short" quest route option is no longer there?  Have you removed it?

I didn't really want to go through the long quest on my re-play but I need to check the mod has loaded correctly.

Thanks for any info!

PS I should say I downloaded it from the Nexus Page.

Edited by Bluegunk

Hi

You had mentioned at one time that the quest, "Dark Possession" is buggy in SSE.

Is this still the case?

I've installed your mod, started a new game, and I'm at the point where I have to choose whether to proceed with this quest or not.

Thanks 

Edited by clarkkent888
Spelling
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry I can’t find anything related to the dark possession quest. I’ve finished the main quest, made Mia my slave, and now nothing further has happened. I’ve ignored the Andrew’s Sister quest, and I’m playing as a male. Never seen Valkor, no new quests have triggered, Vernor has no dialog options past screwing slaves and the elf girl. What do I need to do to trigger the dark possession quest ?

Edited by shadowhaddock
10 hours ago, shadowhaddock said:

Hi, sorry I can’t find anything related to the dark possession quest. I’ve finished the main quest, made Mia my slave, and now nothing further has happened. I’ve ignored the Andrew’s Sister quest, and I’m playing as a male. Never seen Valkor, no new quests have triggered, Vernor has no dialog options past screwing slaves and the elf girl. What do I need to do to trigger the dark possession quest ?

Play as a female, finish the main quest and then return to Vernor after visiting the Jarl.  Make sure you are using the LL version and NOT the Nexus version.

• 2 months later...

Odd issue, I have played your mod many times, now on the last and my new playthrough, I am getting "animation not found" when I try to initiate sex through this mod. I recently added Paradise Halls to my mod list as well, could that be create a conflict? Thanks for any help.

On 4/17/2022 at 12:10 AM, Parky said:

Odd issue, I have played your mod many times, now on the last and my new playthrough, I am getting "animation not found" when I try to initiate sex through this mod. I recently added Paradise Halls to my mod list as well, could that be create a conflict? Thanks for any help.

Make sure you have the latest release.  This was an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fishburger67, 

Thanks for the great mod. 

Could you kindly point me to any links that summarize the questlines in this mod? 

I think I have completed the main quest by training Mia and returning the girl to the Jarl. 

Started on some radiant quests by Jenn. 

Would like to know what other quests are available after doing the main quest? I just don't want to miss any out. Thanks a lot! 

36 minutes ago, alex08088 said:

Hi fishburger67, 

Thanks for the great mod. 

Could you kindly point me to any links that summarize the questlines in this mod? 

I think I have completed the main quest by training Mia and returning the girl to the Jarl. 

Started on some radiant quests by Jenn. 

Would like to know what other quests are available after doing the main quest? I just don't want to miss any out. Thanks a lot! 

Many additional quests for Andrew if you play as female and lots of quests for Sasha and Jenny.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Many additional quests for Andrew if you play as female and lots of quests for Sasha and Jenny.

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I have one more slight issue:

I have asked Jenn and Sasha as my follower, they do have banter and commentary dialogues, but they do not speak with me when I initiate dialogue with them. 

I have the options to choose my dialogues but there is no greeting and ending dialogues. Wondering if that is the norm?

In MCM I have the "slaves will greet" checked on. 

Thanks!  

On 4/26/2022 at 9:43 PM, alex08088 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I have one more slight issue:

I have asked Jenn and Sasha as my follower, they do have banter and commentary dialogues, but they do not speak with me when I initiate dialogue with them. 

I have the options to choose my dialogues but there is no greeting and ending dialogues. Wondering if that is the norm?

In MCM I have the "slaves will greet" checked on. 

Thanks!  

Sorry, but I do not understand your question.

If you mean that when you click on them they have no dialog options or when you click on them, they have no voice?

In either of those cases, you have some conflict.

• 3 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, shadowhaddock said:

same happened with me have you found the issue I am also stuck at same position :( 

2 hours ago, gotimori said:

same happened with me have you found the issue I am also stuck at same position :( 

Dark Possession was removed for this series because of the lack of animations for Flowergirls.  If you want to play Dark Possession, you must use the Sexlab version.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, AntaGreenStone said:

installation step 5 . you only need to install the 2  MiasLairXXX files but i where are they ?? 

Works just like every other LL mod.  Go to the download page and click the download button.    The easiest way from here is to go to the first page (THE << BUTTON), THEN CLICK THE BIG BANNER BUTTON TO GO TO THE VIEW FILE PAGE AND THEN CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.

Edited by fishburger67