58 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Bot in pain, thought not actual 'pain' but ideas :- 

Servo overload - (imagine like cramp)

Servo malfunction - (limb feels weak or crippled)

Solenoid seizure - (this one is NOT good! will prevent limb shut down or worse if torso related)

Relay error - (Relay switches power to subsystem)

chassis damage - (Self explanatory - direct damage, melee or projected weapon)

limb malfunction/damage - (as above but not torso related)

positronic overload - (headache) lol 

Interference would be either hacking, wireless or direct. But direct would need unit shut down

Can be from electrical fields. Like the sparking of power lines. getting too close to that can be bad.

Bandwidth, that has to be influencing CPU to anything wireless connected but as with the electrical field of those live wires hanging about

could easily effect bandwidth. ....or hide a hack.

(Father talks of power, the kind needed to keep the lights on. How the institute took power from above ground.

Prior to phase three. So there is a working power network still. Explains those live wires sparking on poles)

Using components, mechanisms found in robot constructs and related possible faults.

There are more but realize this is first thing in morning hehe.

Single word, minds blank on that. Words like Bruise, Cramp, Headache need more definition relating to 

a particular component of a robot.

Yeah, I'm looking for a single general name put in the HUD (when I remove NutriMilk) to display pain from damage/butt plugs/tight restraints/clothing etc and hook into machoism it would of course reduce UnitStatus until the bot got accustomed to it, then it may even be a penalty when the pain is removed till systems recalibrate.

Also I guess I will need a HUD display for System Integrity to show how much the bots systems are currently corrupted, again this would reduce UnitStatus.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:07 AM, Halstrom said:

What's a good tech word for a bot in pain?
Like Interference or Lag or Bandwidth Loss etc

I think I'm going to combine LubriCool and NutriMilk into NutriCool to simplify things. This means that Semen will be needed as a component as well as Oil and Coolant.  I'll add bottles of Semen to the vendor lists for purchase. for those not collecting it via sex.

Integrity breach ?

It seems vague enough to speak of data and/or physical damage

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:07 AM, Halstrom said:

What's a good tech word for a bot in pain?
Like Interference or Lag or Bandwidth Loss etc

I think I'm going to combine LubriCool and NutriMilk into NutriCool to simplify things. This means that Semen will be needed as a component as well as Oil and Coolant.  I'll add bottles of Semen to the vendor lists for purchase. for those not collecting it via sex.

System overload.

Servo ERROR

DATA Overload

INPUT Overload

SYSTEM Compensation COMPROMISE 

Hmm, the name has to refer to pure pain data interference only, I'm thinking something like TactileOverload or TactileFeedback?
The SexProcessor is basically an onboard hacker forcing sexual submissiveness.
Firewall is the protection level from hacking.

And this new stat will be the result of pain sensor feedbacks hogging memory and processor cores, affecting stuff like Agility and ActionPoints.
System Integrity is other unwanted subroutine processes like Virus/Malware.

UnitStatus is currently the averaged overall physical and software control, though I'm now thinking of replacing it in the HUD with SystemIntegrity which is purely software as the hardware status is in the bottom 5 stats.
Got to do a lot of testing in next few days as I did a lot of script shuffling, so hopefully next weekend I will have a working release which may be one of the last FourPlay versions as once its stable, I intend to swap to AAF.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Got to do a lot of testing in next few days as I did a lot of script shuffling, so hopefully next weekend I will have a working release which may be one of the last FourPlay versions as once its stable, I intend to swap to AAF.

You may want to stay in close contact with @Flashy (JoeR) on that AAF part to. I am big in the running the RSE AAF version, but it's been proving a nightmare in a lot of ways for many. He put out a patch today that seemed to help some, unless your running a ton of mods.  Who would ever do that?  ? 

But onto silly? question.

Sooo.. this Lubricool. I ve acquired some, but I must confess I am still confused as to what it does / how exactly.   IE I drink it and I don't see any changes to anything.  That's a lvl 2 'me'.  Post combat. So the question really is.... when the heck do I use it exactly? Ima confused on reading my HUD thingy I guess? Or at the very least on when I should be using the lubri.  Tho' I will say, it is hilar to have a use for a CORE-plug out of a PA. A reason to shove one in 'my' butt and run around on occasion. 

EDIT: If this has anything to do with the lubricool 0% thing... I have all my HUD stuff.. HUD / FPA / FPA Hud... 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:07 AM, Halstrom said:

It would make sense.  A need to acquire semen via sex as a sexbot to make the thing you need to 'lube / cool' the innards  :P 

3 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

You may want to stay in close contact with @Flashy (JoeR) on that AAF part to. I am big in the running the RSE AAF version, but it's been proving a nightmare in a lot of ways for many. He put out a patch today that seemed to help some, unless your running a ton of mods.  Who would ever do that?  ? 

But onto silly? question.

Sooo.. this Lubricool. I ve acquired some, but I must confess I am still confused as to what it does / how exactly.   IE I drink it and I don't see any changes to anything.  That's a lvl 2 'me'.  Post combat. So the question really is.... when the heck do I use it exactly? Ima confused on reading my HUD thingy I guess? Or at the very least on when I should be using the lubri.  Tho' I will say, it is hilar to have a use for a CORE-plug out of a PA. A reason to shove one in 'my' butt and run around on occasion. 

EDIT: If this has anything to do with the lubricool 0% thing... I have all my HUD stuff.. HUD / FPA / FPA Hud... 

NutriLube (LubriCool) is needed when it gets low, low NutriMilk will result in slowed movement, temperature increase and increased power usage a small butt and saggy breasts, eventually it will also mean slower or failing pregnancies.

NutriMilk is lost from leaking due to damage, dripping from arousal or orgasm.

You should get warning messages when it is low, 100% NutriMilk is the average level of body, breasts, womb and butt storage capacity.

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

NutriLube (LubriCool) is needed when it gets low, low NutriMilk will result in slowed movement, temperature increase and increased power usage a small butt and saggy breasts, eventually it will also mean slower or failing pregnancies.

NutriMilk is lost from leaking due to damage, dripping from arousal or orgasm.

You should get warning messages when it is low, 100% NutriMilk is the average level of body, breasts, womb and butt storage capacity.

Ah, so I was not as confused as I believed I may be.

So the 0% on the Lubricool line is normal if I understand, while my other numbers are showing good..

I got rather confused on seeing those numbers but the cool stays zero. The README says something about % contaminated... but to be honest and simple.   I think I was just way mixed up on my understanding. 

No warnings on lows, tho' I do get messages pertaining to my storage in ' Mah belly ' .

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Ah, so I was not as confused as I believed I may be.

So the 0% on the Lubricool line is normal if I understand, while my other numbers are showing good..

I got rather confused on seeing those numbers but the cool stays zero. The README says something about % contaminated... but to be honest and simple.   I think I was just way mixed up on my understanding. 

No warnings on lows, tho' I do get messages pertaining to my storage in ' Mah belly ' .

If it reads 0% you shouldn't be able to move. Try using the HUD reinstall option in MCM to try reset it.

30 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

If it reads 0% you shouldn't be able to move. Try using the HUD reinstall option in MCM to try reset it.

Yep, did that. I also realized I neglected to turn on debug. So I am about to tinker with some load order / mod installs... I ll give it another go and let you know with a log available if needed. :P 

Ok @Halstrom got it fixed, and once again of late it was not a mod issue nor load order nor even conflicts.

NMM which I am reluctant to let go has been quirky of late.  This is the second mod I ve had issue with that turns out to be failure to install correctly via NMM.  I had to manually move the MCM to get it to show ( which I had also had to do for Attribute HUD )  I have no idea how it's doing it or why but of late some files are not transferring correctly and of course either I seem to get a ' half ass ' function of a mod or a ctd.  I loathe giving up NMM but it's getting useless. That's a lot of data to have to transfer out. :/ 

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Ok @Halstrom got it fixed, and once again of late it was not a mod issue nor load order nor even conflicts.

NMM which I am reluctant to let go has been quirky of late.  This is the second mod I ve had issue with that turns out to be failure to install correctly via NMM.  I had to manually move the MCM to get it to show ( which I had also had to do for Attribute HUD )  I have no idea how it's doing it or why but of late some files are not transferring correctly and of course either I seem to get a ' half ass ' function of a mod or a ctd.  I loathe giving up NMM but it's getting useless. That's a lot of data to have to transfer out. :/ 

Weird, I'm lucky I haven't had any issues like that with NMM myself. Though I've never installed my own mod using it either as I've never uninstalled it :)

hi there! i think i've run into a little problem: belly morph size doesn't seem to go down at all...apparently only ever increases morph size, but doesn't reduce it after. also lubricool doesn't seem to increase when consuming it. pretty weird, no idea what could be causing it.

@Halstrom  Another check in!  

So all is well now with things, I updated RSE this A.M. and even in a non cleaned out save / new game it's jugging along.  It plays nicely with RSE AAF with ' needs ' shut off of course.  I did shut off the wear effects earlier tho'

On the ' needs ' type things. I learned one issue. Don't use a ' redux ' toilet. It breaks the liquid release animation manually keyed. It still works, gives messages etc... but no animation.  However... chuckle.. if you sit on a redux toilet and push the key while its playing its animation you do indeed also get the waste removal. ?  

And holy cow! I took my first real messed up damage in a fight... and had half my servers shut down. Wow. It was cool. Glad I had some buttplugpowersource to help out. :) 

Great work. 

*** Lubricool is being processed via belly I guess?  Without checking and sound maybe silly, if that is tied to release system you don't lose any production on the toilet.  I would not advise messing with the RSE needs system as a synth tho'. No matter what. Just my opinion on that one tho'. 

Pausing a moment for a battery charge and system restore   ;)

20180724094009_1.jpg

4 hours ago, 9bananas said:

hi there! i think i've run into a little problem: belly morph size doesn't seem to go down at all...apparently only ever increases morph size, but doesn't reduce it after. also lubricool doesn't seem to increase when consuming it. pretty weird, no idea what could be causing it.

I encountered a problem like that a few days ago, my files turned out to not be installed correctly via NMM. I just did a manual over the NMM install ( adding in missing items that way ) and all has been well.  I apparently had enuf' in that the mod ran, and the display was there.. but basically nothing worked right prior. 

Update

18 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

@Halstrom  Another check in!  

So all is well now with things, I updated RSE this A.M. and even in a non cleaned out save / new game it's jugging along.  It plays nicely with RSE AAF with ' needs ' shut off of course.  I did shut off the wear effects earlier tho'

On the ' needs ' type things. I learned one issue. Don't use a ' redux ' toilet. It breaks the liquid release animation manually keyed. It still works, gives messages etc... but no animation.  However... chuckle.. if you sit on a redux toilet and push the key while its playing its animation you do indeed also get the waste removal. ?  

Yeah I looked at CSW Redux toilet integration but they way the Author has done it makes interfacing with it complicated, so its been on the backburner.
And AAF is on my next list, I'm about to uninstall FourPlay tomorrow and Install AAF instead but it'll leave the FP compatibility there if possible.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Can you remove the requirement for DLCCoast.esm?

Yes, rejoice this version only requires the base ESM thanks to Carrera who taught me a new trick with FO4Edit :)

22 hours ago, 9bananas said:

Yeah I found quite a few issues causing big bellies from sex and swollen bellies getting bigger instead of going down.

Update 180725.1:

You will need a clean save for this its had numerous major script changes and shuffling.
;Removed hard references to DLCCoast.esm
;Another minor change to try remove FPA HUD requirement for HUD
;Reduced FourPlay Semen quantities
;Some minor fixes to Fourplay Semen/NutriLube depositing
;Split LubriCool & Digestion Scripts into Body, Breasts, Belly & Butt
;Added 50% warning message for Pee & Poop
;Set up different body storage sizes for Male and Female
;Added more code for Balls and Semen production
;Combined LubriCool and NutriMilk into NutriLube
;Added SystemIntegrity Stat that currently does nothing
;Added Bottles of Semen to Vendor Lists
;Fixes in FourPlay Semen/Oil/NutriLube quantity adding

17 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I encountered a problem like that a few days ago, my files turned out to not be installed correctly via NMM. I just did a manual over the NMM install ( adding in missing items that way ) and all has been well.  I apparently had enuf' in that the mod ran, and the display was there.. but basically nothing worked right prior. 

i'm using MO2 v2.1.3 (i'm pretty sure it's the newest version)...so there isn't really a reason why it shouldn't work. other script mods work just fine.

I'm not using NMM, because it's outdated at this point. if you like the concept of NMM more than MO's i heard good things about Vortex...well except that it's occasionally unstable...

also: i think NMM doesn't handle .esl files? maybe it received a fix, but anyway: MO2 is purpose-built for FO4/SkyrimSE, so it's your best bet for stable modding

i'll try adding the mod files to overwrite (should have the same effect as adding them to /data, only i won't forget about it that way), maybe it'll fix some things....

one thing that kinda caught my attention, was you mentioning AAF_RSE's needs system...there might be some conflict? it's supposed to integrate, but waste-release never seemed to reduce belly full % now that i think about it, which is weird! to be clear: i got all the messages related to waste release....just no notification for the belly loosing fullness %...

7 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Update

Yeah I looked at CSW Redux toilet integration but they way the Author has done it makes interfacing with it complicated, so its been on the backburner.
And AAF is on my next list, I'm about to uninstall FourPlay tomorrow and Install AAF instead but it'll leave the FP compatibility there if possible.

Yes, rejoice this version only requires the base ESM thanks to Carrera who taught me a new trick with FO4Edit :)

Yeah I found quite a few issues causing big bellies from sex and swollen bellies getting bigger instead of going down.

Update 180725.1:

You will need a clean save for this its had numerous major script changes and shuffling.
;Removed hard references to DLCCoast.esm
;Another minor change to try remove FPA HUD requirement for HUD
;Reduced FourPlay Semen quantities
;Some minor fixes to Fourplay Semen/NutriLube depositing
;Split LubriCool & Digestion Scripts into Body, Breasts, Belly & Butt
;Added 50% warning message for Pee & Poop
;Set up different body storage sizes for Male and Female
;Added more code for Balls and Semen production
;Combined LubriCool and NutriMilk into NutriLube
;Added SystemIntegrity Stat that currently does nothing
;Added Bottles of Semen to Vendor Lists
;Fixes in FourPlay Semen/Oil/NutriLube quantity adding

you *just* posted this when i started writing my response! XD

nice, gonna try the new version!

i have 2 questions though:

1) are we supposed to disable RSE needs, or should needs be handled automagically by both mods in tandem?

2) can we get a crafting recipe for empty coolant bottles? it's the one thing that's kinda hard-ish to come by when first starting the game, really forces you to scavange for a while before doing anything much, which isn't exactly ideal...if we could craft them from jsut plastic for example, it'd make the whole start of the game much more managable!

8 minutes ago, 9bananas said:

you *just* posted this when i started writing my response! XD

nice, gonna try the new version!

i have 2 questions though:

1) are we supposed to disable RSE needs, or should needs be handled automagically by both mods in tandem?

2) can we get a crafting recipe for empty coolant bottles? it's the one thing that's kinda hard-ish to come by when first starting the game, really forces you to scavange for a while before doing anything much, which isn't exactly ideal...if we could craft them from jsut plastic for example, it'd make the whole start of the game much more managable!

Oh I forgot to add it to the release notes, I did a heap of fixes in Peeing and Pooping too.
My mod forces RSE Needs off if you try enable the, or it should do anyway.
I'll look into the Empty coolant bottles, I did add them and coolant to a couple of levelled lists like Garage tool boxes/lockers. But I don't think I added them to the vendor lists because I don't think they are a saleable item to most people. Unfortunately the Fallout recipe system always only makes one item out of 3 or 4, the others don't convert to empty containers.

2 hours ago, 9bananas said:

i'm using MO2 v2.1.3 (i'm pretty sure it's the newest version)...so there isn't really a reason why it shouldn't work. other script mods work just fine.

I'm not using NMM, because it's outdated at this point. if you like the concept of NMM more than MO's i heard good things about Vortex...well except that it's occasionally unstable...

also: i think NMM doesn't handle .esl files? maybe it received a fix, but anyway: MO2 is purpose-built for FO4/SkyrimSE, so it's your best bet for stable modding

i'll try adding the mod files to overwrite (should have the same effect as adding them to /data, only i won't forget about it that way), maybe it'll fix some things....

one thing that kinda caught my attention, was you mentioning AAF_RSE's needs system...there might be some conflict? it's supposed to integrate, but waste-release never seemed to reduce belly full % now that i think about it, which is weird! to be clear: i got all the messages related to waste release....just no notification for the belly loosing fullness %...

Yeah, I had no problems with NMM at all for anything until pretty recently. I honestly don't think it's even the NMM it's just happened since the last FO update from Beth's side.  ? It's not the mods themselves since everything runs fine ( once you get all the files tucked in )

I have seriously thought of getting to MO2 or another but it gets down to the files.  My game is modded how I like it, with RSE and this being the only ones I am still really using that require care and feeding as ongoing. AAF so far is just drop and go for updates... so the moving of all the mod files would require a lot of data transfer and tinkering with a new system etc etc... not something I want to embark on until it just has to be done.  

So far AAF handles all the RSE generated FP stuff well, especially with the latest update RSE side.   With the current FP compatibility patch from AAF and AAF SEU it's all well.  The only real ' thing ' is that anything stalker type event wise seems to not line up animations well. :(  Flashy has said he is looking at what that could be, and if it can be corrected RSE side. It's just not been a priority since mod function vs aesthetic for just one animation call is kinda higher.  None of the other calls do this in my experience so far.  Flashy is also looking at, along with ( ooops I forget. AAF creator name goes here ) an input to manually correct animations like VP Control had in basic form and SexLab had in final. :) 

Oh I forgot to add it to the release notes, I did a heap of fixes in Peeing and Pooping too.
My mod forces RSE Needs off if you try enable the, or it should do anyway.
I'll look into the Empty coolant bottles, I did add them and coolant to a couple of levelled lists like Garage tool boxes/lockers. But I don't think I added them to the vendor lists because I don't think they are a saleable item to most people. Unfortunately the Fallout recipe system always only makes one item out of 3 or 4, the others don't convert to empty containers.

sooo....did some testing on a new save (with the new version) and...working like a charm! everything seems nice and smooth! only (tiny) thing i noticed was the NutriLube missing from the HUD

27 minutes ago, 9bananas said:

sooo....did some testing on a new save (with the new version) and...working like a charm! everything seems nice and smooth! only (tiny) thing i noticed was the NutriLube missing from the HUD

Somehow I missed uploading the NutriLube HUD file.

Update 180725.2:

;Added missing NutriMilk swf files