What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Oh look, it's the Dawn of the Black Hearts!

I'm sure there's an "excuse all the blood" note somewhere around here, though I couldn't find a shotgun.

20230828203339_1.jpg.c4c714b246f2b5e7e5f6783fb2da4ac3.jpg

Edited by belegost
On 9/20/2023 at 2:24 AM, DeadJester226 said:

Recently installed Skyland AIO. For shots like this, I'm happy I did! This is just gorgeous!

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSpecialEdition9_19_20237_14_21PM.png.76cee54ec7e98070a220df14130e9d4d.png

> Majestic moon on the crown of fortress and the stars in the sky - What a magical night!?

I would love to have this shot set as main menu of my Skyrim!?

Spoiler

> There is currently no this game on my laptop, but.. It's quite possible that you'll shine in it someday.?

2 hours ago, smartfon said:

> Majestic moon on the crown of fortress and the stars in the sky - What a magical night!?

I would love to have this shot set as main menu of my Skyrim!?

Reveal hidden contents

> There is currently no this game on my laptop, but.. It's quite possible that you'll shine in it someday.?

I'm trying to figure out how to make custom main menu backgrounds and loading screens, so maybe I can have that available when you get this game on your laptop.

19 hours ago, DeadJester226 said:

I'm trying to figure out how to make custom main menu backgrounds and loading screens, so maybe I can have that available when you get this game on your laptop.

> Thank you for your kindness, my friend.:classic_smile: You are one of the people that I appreciate for terrific personality, bloody sense of humor and flair / knack for modding.?
Your lewd shots looks pretty hot but they're in last place to me, to be honest.:classic_tongue:

Spoiler

> Oh l(o)(o)k! Here is a great tutorial on how to make own main menu background for Skyrim using Paint.NET.. and one more with GIMP.

> Tutorial how making Load Screens.

Spoiler

> Well, I just thought that you might also be interested in making animated images for this game.?

Spoiler

> Helpful websites to converting gif files into DDS one.?

1. https://convertio.co/pl/gif-dds/
  2. https://www.aconvert.com/image/gif-to-dds/

> Have a good time and please take it easy, dear.?

GAngmpcN_o.jpg

On 9/22/2023 at 6:49 PM, DeadJester226 said:

image.gif.b0b918483d12ff765aef9a6b32706a0e.gif

>Oh gee, you killed me with this GIF.? Well, seeing you in this state ~ I guess I can change the order.  :P 
Does anyone have a Snickers for this sexually insane vampiress? She is not herself when the sugar drops dramatically in her blood.:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

>See?? You can be amusing! It's one of your best qualities!?

17 hours ago, Wight Zombi said:

*sigh* Braith, what are you doing with an ax?  Seriously, what has this world come to?

(*proceeds to reset her inventory*)

Is that the result of mods that let children pick up things on the ground?

Is she like Frodnar who says that since he can't learn the sword he practices with his fist?  Is Lars gonna be in even more trouble now?

I think you can give adopted kids a wooden sword that they'll wear. IIRC you can enchant them and some people have made "what is wrong with Skyrim" videos about monster damage wooden swords... or table knives, I don't recall completely.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Remember Assasins Creed? When you launch into the void?

Hide contents

It was not a good idea ??

Bard's Leap? Isn't there an achievement or something for hitting the water below? Kinda remember having a ghost show up when you climb out of the water down there.