What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Hercules opens doors

Spoiler

No changes on defaultvanilla or MNC race.

No changes on MNC scripts, no scripts at all to do this.

Only Hercules opens doors, not the other (default) huskies.

Hercules fully integrated into MNC (because default race not changed)

Part of a 4 creatures follower pack fully integrated , if remember right, 7 SL trigger mods.

Orc voice, same conversation as with orc possible.

Edited by Tlam99

> Just another ration of memento from my Skyrim.:classic_smile: The screenshots included in the spoiler brings me back vivid memories of this game.:classic_happy:
Great Kudos to the incredible, @worik for run this 4EVER young thread!? Forgive me for bent a rules of fun a bit.?

Spoiler

95prMpbN_o.jpg
> Sexy bosmer, Selin as Vex in my Skyrim. This shot was taken in the Markarth Forge owned by orsimer' woman, Ghorza gra-Bagol. Selin got this cool outfit and fencing sword from me to stab different opponents. Of course, only in theory. The fighting style with this weapon looks the same as with one-handed swords. (vanilla Skyrim without proper FNIS PCEA)

YUnRq71l_o.jpg
> Volrina Quarra in my Breezehome. The Argonian wine and the warmth of thighs this voluptuous vampiress are enough to heal the most heavy wounds!

raIHJjrF_o.jpg
> Cute Frea comes out of the hot tub to get relaxing back & foot massage.

Zi7s4VhP_o.jpg
> Surprising welcome of Saadia at the Archmage's quarters - Good thing that I was to have Fraps running at this time. (a tool for capturing images and recording videos)

2ROoXDcB_o.jpg
> Shindara, Saadia, Ahlam and Rayya - 4/6 of my sexy, ebony team in the courtyard of Wintehold's College. 

eLCUvSGc_o.jpg
> This shot reminds me of a breathtaking horseback ride with Anwen around the Winterhold area.
I like to say that - No winter is harsh when a hot priestess of Dibella travels with you!

All right, that's all from my part at this time.?‍♀️ Feel free to ask if you wish to know the mods of outfits, accessories, etc., presented in this mini album.
I'll try to give you reply as long as the information about them is still in my head.?

Edited by smartfon
2 hours ago, smartfon said:

Feel free to ask if you wish to know the mods of outfits, accessories, etc., presented in this mini album.

? I didn't know that Ves' Bluestripes clothing was ported into Skyrim .

That's a pretty female dress. So, we have Special Forces now in Skyrim?

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Wondering why someone had the genius idea that going to a party means wearing nice clothes, sure...but you can't wear jewelry?

(Seriously, this is an idiotic design choice.)

Especially when you can give a full ebony plate suit to the servant to smuggle in, and you cannot actually attack anyone until you get it.... and none of the conversations require a speech check or anything else that needs an enchantment.

37 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Especially when you can give a full ebony plate suit to the servant to smuggle in, and you cannot actually attack anyone until you get it.... and none of the conversations require a speech check or anything else that needs an enchantment.

All I gave Malborn on this character was just Harkon's Sword, as her being a level 35 Vampire meant they didn't stand much of a chance, even without the bonuses from the jewelry.

Also, the thing I find interesting is that there is no legit way to go to the party. Such as...

-If the PC is a Thane, with said status in Haafingar considered above the rest - with perhaps the player being able to see Elisif for their invitation(which might mean you wouldn't see Erikur at the party). The same going for the other major holds at least, with Whiterun only considered if the CW is over.

-If the CW is over, if it's an Imperial victory, then the player could speak to Tullius about going with him - he'd just convince the Thalmor guards that the PC is currently acting as his guard, just in case.

But in all cases, the PC's dress would be more varied, such as any Imperial Armor for the latter. Also think Delphine's dialog should've pulled from a list if possible, maybe including any vanilla/DLC clothing/armor with the ClothingRich keyword, etc.

19 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

All I gave Malborn on this character was just Harkon's Sword, as her being a level 35 Vampire meant they didn't stand much of a chance, even without the bonuses from the jewelry.

Also, the thing I find interesting is that there is no legit way to go to the party. Such as...

-If the PC is a Thane, with said status in Haafingar considered above the rest - with perhaps the player being able to see Elisif for their invitation(which might mean you wouldn't see Erikur at the party). The same going for the other major holds at least, with Whiterun only considered if the CW is over.

-If the CW is over, if it's an Imperial victory, then the player could speak to Tullius about going with him - he'd just convince the Thalmor guards that the PC is currently acting as his guard, just in case.

But in all cases, the PC's dress would be more varied, such as any Imperial Armor for the latter. Also think Delphine's dialog should've pulled from a list if possible, maybe including any vanilla/DLC clothing/armor with the ClothingRich keyword, etc.

Yes, that could have been quite a quest event, possibly rivaling the Summit at Hrothgar, if they didn't make a brain dead main quest.  For me, that at the end just became a challenge on how to fuck the most party goers there.  Elenwen tended to have a SLEN option though the others didn't but you could encounter them earlier in the game.  The most complicated method was to romance the other jarls and thanes to get them into that mod's system, then talk to Elenwen and start an orgy with as many as were willing to participate.  The other was using a mod that activated sex via hotkey instead of spell, since that wasn't an option there.  Tended to end up in a mess though as something would go wrong mechanically some how and either guards from the rest of the place would get pulled in, or the NPCs at the party would try to leave once you were in back, or some other nonsense.   That was the source of more than one pic I posted here over the years.

19 hours ago, worik said:

? I didn't know that Ves' Bluestripes clothing was ported into Skyrim .

That's a pretty female dress. So, we have Special Forces now in Skyrim?

> A blue quilted jacket and a lace-up shirt.. Sorry, I just have a different picture about look /  design of "female dress".:classic_tongue:

Well, it depends on what you mean by "Special Forces".?‍♀️ In my opinion, weapon nor armor doesn't make human a warrior. It's about her / his level of skills & way of fighting.?‍♀️ Besides, I like to say that the larger number of people in a squad is not always guarantee of victory.:classic_smile:

Edited by smartfon
On 11/5/2023 at 10:04 AM, worik said:

Maybe you don’t have heard about the Temerian Special Forces then? :classic_wink: 

> Mrs worik! It's kind of impolite to answering someone question with your question.:classic_tongue:

> Hmm.. if Smartfon didn't play The Witcher 2, he probably wouldn't know about it.?‍♀️ Ves was the only person from V. Roche's squad in my Skyrim, so T. Special Force is too strong a define.?

Spoiler

> I prefer to assemble a team of wonder, wandering flowers.. I guess you do t(o)(o). ;)
0tTnETGd_o.jpg

Your turn!:D

Just small things.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8ad0d068571d004bd0dc560af5c3e468.jpeg

I did not place that there. The stupid skelly man picked it up. I did however pickpocket skelly man so now I have two Dawnbreaker.

image.thumb.jpeg.2c8f72c7481a6bf21c88c865d4cb3a11.jpeg

The wizard who summons storms to cover entire islands wishes he could turn wood to gold. Life goals right there.

image.thumb.jpeg.2d16b8c4c10967be2b0ccb51b620ee72.jpeg

That horn is floating. There is nothing else to observe. Nothing?

Ragnar "saved" Annekke Crag-Jumper from some bandits. He then "persuaded" her husband, Verner Rock-Chucker, and their daughter, Sylgja, to have some family time.

Relevant mods: Sylgja ColdSun's Pantheon - NPCs Pack 3 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77754 by coldsun1187

Annekke Crag-Jumper ColdSun's Pantheon - NPCs Pack 1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77743?tab=description by coldsun1187

Quest mod used to "rescue" Npcs Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon 1.6.4 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22594-notice-me-senpai-a-notice-board-addon/ By Tentacus

20231113230509_1.jpg