What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

starting out my plain ol' human fighter imperial ^_^

I arrived at the Solitude docks with a crossbow, iron armor and an iron sword, and have been questing around Solitude, Dawnstar & Morthalimage.png.0abc18e9ab619e595fa8b764d3accac7.png

After buying the services of a Blacksmith to craft her a silver sword and some silver bolts, she slew two vampires roaming around Skyrim and went to the Hall of Vigiliants to claim her reward.

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yep. Valmilia has very slim legs, especially in relation to the rest of her body.

Yeah, that kind of annoyed me. I don’t have anything against slim legs. It’s because the legs don’t really match the rest of the body shape.

20 hours ago, DeadJester226 said:

Just admiring this amazing booty.

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSpecialEdition9_18_20238_22_01AM.png.93f643ff245e3578a4a64fccda2a5491.png

> You've amused me by those long tights / legwear and blue flip-flops.? Maybe it's some joke with this outfit, but you look like you're thinking seriously about those sweet rolls!?

4 hours ago, smartfon said:

> You've amused me by those long tights / legwear and blue flip-flops.? Maybe it's some joke with this outfit, but you look like you're thinking seriously about those sweet rolls!?

It's Spider-Gwen's outfit. I'm dressing up as her for Halloween.?

> This old shot still looks fresh to me! (sort of memento of Skyrim)
52777813998_1cd0989e33_b.jpg

5 hours ago, DeadJester226 said:

It's Spider-Gwen's outfit. I'm dressing up as her for Halloween.?

> Really?? I could die laughing and with stick boner out of pants to see you saying: "trick or treat" in this costume.? But seriously, you have to look cute wearing this!?

Apropos of Halloween..

Spoiler

> I thought you might like this SPIDER-DOG scaring people on Halloween.?‍♀️

Edited by smartfon
1 hour ago, smartfon said:

> This old shot still looks fresh to me! (sort of memento of Skyrim)
52777813998_1cd0989e33_b.jpg

> Really?? I could die laughing and with stick boner out of pants to see you saying: "trick or treat" in this costume.? But seriously, you have to look cute wearing this!?

Apropos of Halloween..

Reveal hidden contents

> I thought you might like this SPIDER-DOG scaring people on Halloween.?‍♀️

I already had the costume custom made and everything. I tried it on and I immediately fell in love with it. Of course, Kalyna said her favorite part was how it made my butt look amazing. Valerie said that I look just like Gwen Stacy with the costume on, and Babydoll and Kalyna agreed. It was $350 well spent. All I need now is the radioactive spider and I'll be good to go!

On 9/12/2023 at 7:04 AM, DocClox said:

Redoran's Retreat, standing on my head :)

20230912130116_1.jpg

I'm getting nauseated looking at this... Not the girls. They're hot as fuck. It's how the camera is upside-down.