What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Started a new playthrough and just picked up an old friend of mine.

Spoiler

Mytha was the first follower I've ever installed and immediately got a special place in my LO. I'm not sure if I want to give her some different armor, or let her keep her default one. While I don't like the Companions themselves, I really like the look of their armor.

Skyrim6263.thumb.png.676f5f4235022474dedcf08b14f388ac.png

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I told you.

Reveal hidden contents

Aerin.jpg.81a50c878180240372561f3bfb9fa97b.jpg

First a creepy Puppy, now a creep junky puppy.. Aerin is moving up?

Found a Bug i thought i would never see again after quitting Elder scrolls online

Spoiler

That's not how riding works.. I mean.. (I hate her mount as it is since she never dismount this fucker in combat but now... I absolutely despise it.)

1620113996_SkyrimSE2021-03-2916-35-02-56.jpg.a7566c0ada55d2017ccd2dbaabdcc1ef.jpg

And i worked on the corrupted version of my Mr. Nice Elf

Spoiler

There is missing something..  Have to work on the nose but there is definitely something missing.. Not so sure about the hair color either.

1765709302_SkyrimSE2021-03-2916-04-57-14.jpg.e62aa21db85b04c69d8dc1b0f6a3c337.jpg

Wondering who dumped a bridge into Lake Geir.

Bridge.jpg.6e5e4763f9911dc89b3b5dadd1a5a2d1.jpg

Please tell me that the bridge is not vanilla. I'm convinced I've never seen the bridge before - not even in this game. That's the island with Geirmund's Hall on it and I generally approach from this direction due to the werebears which live on the island. I haven't clue as what mod I have recently installed that would put a bridge anywhere.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wondering who dumped a bridge into Lake Geir.

Hide contents

Please tell me that the bridge is not vanilla. I'm convinced I've never seen the bridge before - not even in this game. That's the island with Geirmund's Hall on it and I generally approach from this direction due to the werebears which live on the island. I haven't clue as what mod I have recently installed that would put a bridge anywhere.

Not Vanilla. The only bridge around there is the one from Ivarstead south toward the bear cave (name lost at the moment, might be Honeystrand).  I do not, strictly speaking, remember that island in the middle of the two bridge sections either, but that could be vanilla.

I suppose clicking on the bridge in the console doesn't tell you which ESP is responsible?

8 hours ago, Gukahn said:

First a creepy Puppy, now a creep junky puppy.. Aerin is moving up?

Found a Bug i thought i would never see again after quitting Elder scrolls online

Reveal hidden contents

That's not how riding works.. I mean.. (I hate her mount as it is since she never dismount this fucker in combat but now... I absolutely despise it.)

1620113996_SkyrimSE2021-03-2916-35-02-56.jpg.a7566c0ada55d2017ccd2dbaabdcc1ef.jpg

And i worked on the corrupted version of my Mr. Nice Elf

Hide contents

There is missing something..  Have to work on the nose but there is definitely something missing.. Not so sure about the hair color either.

1765709302_SkyrimSE2021-03-2916-04-57-14.jpg.e62aa21db85b04c69d8dc1b0f6a3c337.jpg

Reminds my of Lobo from DC comics.

Attack of the Ginger Draugr.

1461570452_GingerDraugr.jpg.b343b48be52ec3db1cce4aef5ec03480.jpg

Medresi and I had just stepped through the door on the left and she dashes off to get squashed. I watch the squashing, take one step towards the doorway on the right when the four gingerdead men come barrelling in from the left and I'm thinking "who, what, where, when?" I'm guessing SL Pheronomes which I'm trying out.

On 3/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, woodsman30 said:

Re-discovering  Serana have not done Dawn-guard in a long time. Using a new voice overhaul mod for her and I changed her combat style... so far I like the change.

You didn't mention any further details about her ... conservative, yet fashionable clothing ?

@woodsman30

I'm looking at ur AV Pic and... i understand its some joke or something right...

but Asshats... thats sound very similar to Ashal xD idk... if u replace Asshat with Ashal it sounds very similar when u read it xD

Just curious... I'm right? xD ur AV is joke about Ashal ? :D

Anywaa xD Thats cool AV :3... I don't understand what it means but i like it xDDDD #LOL....

To not break rules... here is my pic: ( SS required xD )

Spoiler

72850_20210401221951_1.png.cd23fe396dc9ee9c710e4af4cc0939ab.png