View File

BOUND COCK 1.0 (2018.04.25)

This is both a Schlongs of Skyrim schlong addon and some spells to temporarily (or permanently!) apply it to yourself or NPCs.  The spells are all injected into the appropriate leveled lists and can be found in the same places comparable Conjuration spell books can be found.

Now available for Special Edition!

Requirements

Gender Bender

SOS Equipable Horse Cock (just the assets, don't need to activate the mod)

Bound Cock Spells

Each of the different Bound Cock spells is cast in the same way: if you have a valid target in your crosshair (close enough to interact with), the spell will be applied to your target.  Otherwise, it will be applied to yourself.  The recipient of the spell will receive a minor stagger effect, so there is even a small amount of combat utility.  While the effect isn't considered hostile, it may cause unfriendly NPCs to attack!

• Bound Cock, Lesser
    This Novice level spell applies a bound cock to the target for 15 minutes real time (5 hours in-game time at default timescale).  It is sold by court wizards and Phinis Gestor of the Mages College, but it can also commonly be found in loot chests.
  • Bound Cock
    This Adept level spell applies a bound cock to the target for 2 hours real time (40 hours in-game time at default timescale).  It is sold by Phinis Gestor, Calcelmo in Markarth, Falion in Morthal, and Dravynea the Stoneweaver in Kynesgrove (unconfirmed, may need to marry her first?).
  • Bound Cock, Master
    This Master level spell applies a bound cock to the target permanently!  It can also be used to remove a permanent bound cock.  Like other Master spells, it will require either the Master Conjuration perk or good gear to even be able to afford the magicka cost.  Unlike other Master spells, it casts at normal speed.  It can be sold by Phinis Gestor, or found in high level warlock boss chests.

About the Schlong Addon

The SOS Equipable Horse Cock model was chosen for two reasons:

1. It attaches to the body directly without an ethereal pelvic base that would look odd.  There is also no need for separate CBBE and UUNP versions.
  2. If you summon a penis from the Daedric planes, you shouldn't be getting something human!

Thanks to Etheri for letting me use a modified version of the model for this mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Gender Bender, SOS Equipable Horse Cock (assets only)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

On 26.4.2018 at 2:33 AM, Holzfrau said:

If you summon a penis from the Daedric planes, you shouldn't be getting something human!

Couldn't it be made to vary? Depending who is the nearest deadric prince? Either physically or by quests or affiliation?

Imagine good old Sheo would entertain himself by granting you a schlong... a Wabbaschlong? A Wabbacock?

Anyway, I like the idea to summon a schlong and shoo it away when it's not needed anymore.

On 26.4.2018 at 5:13 PM, MayDayCray said:

But who could be fucked with a horse dick? lol

Hmmmmm, good point. Nazeem?

5 hours ago, worik said:

Couldn't it be made to vary? Depending who is the nearest deadric prince? Either physically or by quests or affiliation?

Imagine good old Sheo would entertain himself by granting you a schlong... a Wabbaschlong? A Wabbacock?

This is something I thought about doing, but there is the cosmetic issue of the pelvic base that almost every schlong addon has.  I've attached a quick mockup of what a bound version of the UNP schlong might look like.  You can see in the top example how it attaches to the body; it would look strange (IMO) to summon a cock and get a chunk of pelvis attached to it.  I can hide the base by making it transparent, as seen in the bottom example; but then the summoned cock will be floating in front of the body.  The only addon model I know of that doesn't have the pelvic base is the Equipable Horse Cock, which is why it was used for the mod.

BaseDemo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

Any way to prevent sos or at least gender bender from adding it to the collection?

Probably not.  It was done as a full blown SOS schlong addon so it would play nice with both SOS and Gender Bender.  If I were to decouple the schlong from SOS, I would also have to clear the SOS schlong for a character when receiving the spell, which would cause Gender Bender to detect and set the character as female.

Is there some kind of issue you're trying to work around?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 2:39 AM, lindazana said:

Any chance of the bound cock model being available as a equipable item or SoS option without the gender-bender esm file? 

Apologies for the less than timely reply, I've been out of town.  The attached file is just the SOS addon part of the mod, but I haven't tried it out in-game.  Let me know if it doesn't work correctly.

Bound Cock - SOS Addon Only.7z

On 6/2/2018 at 8:59 PM, Holzfrau said:

Apologies for the less than timely reply, I've been out of town.  The attached file is just the SOS addon part of the mod, but I haven't tried it out in-game.  Let me know if it doesn't work correctly.

Bound Cock - SOS Addon Only.7z

Not a problem! Bungled a merge badly, so re-building my game (AGAIN), but should be up again soon, especially knowing what I want and how this time. Will let you know the results then!

On 5/1/2018 at 3:02 PM, Holzfrau said:

This is something I thought about doing, but there is the cosmetic issue of the pelvic base that almost every schlong addon has.  I've attached a quick mockup of what a bound version of the UNP schlong might look like.  You can see in the top example how it attaches to the body; it would look strange (IMO) to summon a cock and get a chunk of pelvis attached to it.  I can hide the base by making it transparent, as seen in the bottom example; but then the summoned cock will be floating in front of the body.  The only addon model I know of that doesn't have the pelvic base is the Equipable Horse Cock, which is why it was used for the mod.

BaseDemo.jpg

Honestly, a hovering ghost cock version would be pretty entertaining. Appeals to my aesthetic sense a bit more than having all that ectoplasm hanging right off the hoo-ha, too.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...