22 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

-1 on the stall feature for BORING AS HELL.  Things where you spend time doing nothing but waiting?  That's not why we buy action/adventure games.

Maybe the stall feature could be used as a mini scene where sluts are sold to new courier's to recover lost profits, kinda like a simple slavery transition scene.

16 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

- The frist draft of the Humilation System. To make it more enticing I've decided to make it cause the escrow chest to be moved to your current location instead of doing it for a ride. Apparently the dispatchers do know a spell to make that happen, but they are only supposed to use it in *emergency situtations* (wink, wink). I figured a ride would be redundant outside of RPing, since even if I added restrictions to fast travel its painfully easy to get the money for a vanilla carriage ride.

Planned Humilation Outcomes for the first draft:

- Generous Pervert:  If you're still naked and the dispatcher is feeling especially generous he might decide just an unsolicited slap on your ass is payment enough and then summon the chest.

- Debit:  The dispatcher offer's to summon the chest in exchange for 10-40% of the earnings of your last run. The percent is randomly picked and you don't get to know until after he's already deducted it.

- Devious Model:  The dispatcher wants you to model a lovely dress, pair of shoes, piercings, or gold chain he found. They are all DDs of course...

- Share a Drink:  the dispatcher asks you to share a drink with him (depending on the contents he may conveniently "forget" to take a drink himself. Drinks include:

- A round of ale: Yep, just some completely normal ale/mead. That wasn't so bad, was it?

- The Advertiser's Brew: You end up stuck naked with the livery tattoo (and possible a face one) branded on you for 24 hours. Free marketing....

- The Special Reserve: OMG! Is that his... it better not be the horses. Either way its dribbling down your chin now...

- Thoroughbred's Tonic: A quite tasty brew that gives you a running speed boost for 24 hours.

- Drunkard's Pint: A super potent drink that will leave you sloppy, stumbling drunk for several hours.

- Taken for a Ride:  the dispatcher requests a sex act for his favor. It varies depending on what mood he is in.

Loving your ideas so far, I think mini-events with multiple outcomes like this really add to how fun a mod is to have in a load order long-term.

Had one other idea to throw out for your consideration - liquid transport as a "bonus" objective.  One of my favorite *proof of concept* mods was the "Fill Them Up" quest mod addon to the Fill Her Up inflation mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/).  Unfortunately, Srende stopped modding after only including 3 or so different quests, but they worked really well and are basically the same content as S_L_U_T_S - run across Skyrim with a load, and you fail if you lose the load.

Fill Them Up primarily used ZAP milking machine furniture as the "loader" - I think S_L_U_T_S could use this as well since ZAP is already a requirement.  Since the pony gear already utilizes an anal plug the default livery already covers the mechanical necessities.  Then in addition to having your actual cart pilfered, you could also have your "fluid load" drained or contaminated by your poor transport practices.

20 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Welp, might as well tell you all what I plan for the update:

- The livery tattoo (as well as any dirt prints you might have "acquired" on the road) will now only be removed when you collect your escrow. A minor change to add to your character's degradation. And an excuse to use another one of the unused dialog trees DocClox setup.

- Making Falkreath and Dawnstar into Minihubs. If all works well Morthal and Winterhold will be added afterwards. The smaller towns, mills, orc strongholds, civil war camps, etc will be considered for use in quests added later instead of becoming Minihubs.

- The frist draft of the Humilation System. To make it more enticing I've decided to make it cause the escrow chest to be moved to your current location instead of doing it for a ride. Apparently the dispatchers do know a spell to make that happen, but they are only supposed to use it in *emergency situtations* (wink, wink). I figured a ride would be redundant outside of RPing, since even if I added restrictions to fast travel its painfully easy to get the money for a vanilla carriage ride.

Planned Humilation Outcomes for the first draft:

- Generous Pervert:  If you're still naked and the dispatcher is feeling especially generous he might decide just an unsolicited slap on your ass is payment enough and then summon the chest.

- Debit:  The dispatcher offer's to summon the chest in exchange for 10-40% of the earnings of your last run. The percent is randomly picked and you don't get to know until after he's already deducted it.

- Devious Model:  The dispatcher wants you to model a lovely dress, pair of shoes, piercings, or gold chain he found. They are all DDs of course...

- Share a Drink:  the dispatcher asks you to share a drink with him (depending on the contents he may conveniently "forget" to take a drink himself. Drinks include:

- A round of ale: Yep, just some completely normal ale/mead. That wasn't so bad, was it?

- The Advertiser's Brew: You end up stuck naked with the livery tattoo (and possible a face one) branded on you for 24 hours. Free marketing....

- The Special Reserve: OMG! Is that his... it better not be the horses. Either way its dribbling down your chin now...

- Thoroughbred's Tonic: A quite tasty brew that gives you a running speed boost for 24 hours.

- Drunkard's Pint: A super potent drink that will leave you sloppy, stumbling drunk for several hours.

- Taken for a Ride:  the dispatcher requests a sex act for his favor. It varies depending on what mood he is in.

First i want to say I really appreciate you picking this mod up and adding to it, Doc's mods were always some of my favorites to play with. That said I am unsure how I like the option of having the option to have the escrow chest moved to the player location, it seems to easy to escape from the degradation of having to walk back naked.

What I would like to suggest is something along the lines of this:

the dispatcher informs you that our escrow chest is "locked" with a magic seal so that only you can open it once you are done with your delivery, i mean you wouldn't want just anyone going through your stuff while doing your freight run right?

Once you complete the delivery the dispatcher will go through the normal dialog about you chest being back at your start point, and not to lose the "key" to your chest oe your items may be lost. When asked about where your key is, the dispatcher will inform you that you've had they key the whole time, its the plug in your rear. Why do you think it's magically sealed in, it's for your protection, as they do not want to be responsible for your items being lost or stolen.

From here you can have them offer her options such as

-Wear it all the back to her chest since it would be the safest option to not lose it or have it stolen, with her livery of course. (would also be ince to equip her in something that prevents her from wearing clothes as well, wouldn't want to cover the advertising right?)

-The dispatcher could offer her the option of transporting to her magically once she arrives but the materials required for transporting a magical key with the seal intact is expensive and the cost will be taken from her escrow. The amount can be something along the lines of one delivery to make them decide to do more overtime work to cover the costs.

-Once back at the destination you could have options to having a random time for it to arrive, once it does, it can appear right back inside her anyway or with the dispatcher.

-If it arrives back inside her, she can open her chest as normal, and everything is removed from her from the delivery(so livery and hopefully whatever was blocking her ability to wear clothing) but not her key. Disgruntled she asks the dispatcher, or demands(more possibilities for repercussions) to remove it. Which he will triggering your proposed humiliation system.

-If it arrives with the dispatcher, then she retrieves it pays her delivery fee, gets her things, has livery and whatnots removed 

There is room for a lot of customization in the proposal as well, but might be a pain to implement, not that this already isn't a pain >.>, such as a pony is S.L.U.T.S. employee is responsible for her own key after receiving it(such as wearing it until she quits, to of course prevent someone from stealing it being sealed in of course), otherwise she'll have to pay a fee to have it replaced, which she won't be told about until after she's lost it or tossed it away and then completes a delivery, first one is free of course, unless you want to use it as a plot point for her first run to have her in debt, cost of the uniform you see as they are there own business once they get a cart.

Anyway just what I thought of. Even if you don't use it I hope it gives you some idea. And I eagerly await more updates.

Well I've got all the Minihub points set up now. Falkreath, Dawnstar, Morthal, and Winterhold all have dispatchers now, nearly doubling the original amount of locations! One thing of note however is that delivery points on the default quest are chosen by stronghold, meaning I cannot add any more delivery points to the basic quest.

Where does this leave the smaller towns, orc strongholds, civil war camps, etc? They'll be potential points of interests in other quests I'll add. In the case of the orc strongholds/civil war camps I'm thinking of making them a higher paying delivery quest that has a several day cooldown before it can be repeated. Small towns, mills and such will probably be used in a more advanced delivery quest where you must make multiple stops.

Anyways, on to the Humilation System. I was thinking of making it more punishing by always having the 24hr nude tattoo curse be an added effect (an apparent side effect of the dispatchers using their emergency escrow summon, or so they tell you...) Any thoughts on that?

14 hours ago, secondseason said:

I also experienced some problems when i used the break mechanism for  multiple deliveries. I get a escrow chest at any place i visited. Open it counts as finishing the quest, even if its in the wrong place and empty.  That leaves a unfinished delivery in the quest log.

I've added an extra check that makes sure the escrow chest from a previous run always gets disabled before the new one starts. Hopefully that will get rid of this problem.

10 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I just got done doing a haul from Riften to Solitude and at first the dispatcher at Solitude didn't even know that I was one of their workers and he was like oh you are one of ours. So I was wondering shouldn't the dispatcher automatically know that you the pc is one of there workers immediately when you start talking to them? would think that they would see that you are marked with tattoo's as their worker

That was just DocClox being cheeky I guess. It could be just the dispatchers messing with you as usual.

12 hours ago, Ytheria said:

Relatedly, I've had problems turning in with no cart.  I see various dialogue options which ssay "you should never see this".  I get told I have to pay for the cart, but I don't actually seem to be being fined (or even told how much I have to pay).  It's possible that I have insufficient gold to cover the cost.  Then when the dispatcher tries to set up for a new run, the usual outcome is that I get teleported to over the giants' camp west of Whiterun.  Occasionally that doesn't happen, and I get given a manifest, but don't get a new cart.

I actually forgot about that dialogue tree. Guess I'll have to fix it up.

12 hours ago, Ytheria said:

Is there a penalty for late deliveries?  I've never seen it, but maybe I'm just always prompt.  If not, it might be a nice feature.

Perhaps there could be an option for random yokes?

The cart seems surprisingly deadly for the speed it's going.  I once even killed myself with it going downhill.  I'm not sure whether that can be fixed or it's just a feature of Skyrim.

There is no late delivery penalty atm, I might add one later. Random yokes could be possible, but I'll have to rewrite some things so might be a minute if I add it. The cart is designed to be a deadly weapon, giving the player one defense option. I don't know why it can damage the player, I'll look into disabling that.

Well someone's enjoying themselves...

Your character, or the dispatcher? Well I suppose the dispatcher enjoying himself is a given:classic_rolleyes:

If I might indulge in more suggestions...

A tail option using the Anal Pear of Anguish and attached animated chain would be great.

A permanent SLUTS collar that can mark her proudly as a SLUT for the rest of her days that allows her a small bonus on future runs. 

A yoke option that includes a permanent amputation of both arms and heavy iron collar making her a more efficient beast of burden.

For the future... Maybe the players goods are always sent back to a chest at the dispatch office. She can access it after a night of bondage, rest and looking after the company horses.

7 hours ago, acturia said:

A tail option using the Anal Pear of Anguish and attached animated chain would be great.

I suppose adding the chainlink plugs could be an idea. Will probably save it for a big update, since changing the tail plug list will require everyone to make a clean save at this point (the only way to refresh the list of plug choices)

A permanent SLUTS collar that can mark her proudly as a SLUT for the rest of her days that allows her a small bonus on future runs. 

Such an idea could work, however should be some other commitment than a collar to reduce conflicts. Collars are very commonly used as a permanent fixture in other DD based mods (my own character has been locked into a collar forever by the Master of Captured Dreams). EDIT: Maybe being permanently stuck with your tailplug of choice could be the sign of commitment.

A yoke option that includes a permanent amputation of both arms and heavy iron collar making her a more efficient beast of burden.

A bit extreme don't you think? You take a run, get your arms hacked off by a dispatcher gone psycho, finish your tasks, and then what? You're just stuck kicking things to death for the rest of the game? I know amputation isn't totally uncommon in ponygirl fanart, but in this case there is still an entire game leftover to deal with when your character finishes her job.

For the future... Maybe the players goods are always sent back to a chest at the dispatch office. She can access it after a night of bondage, rest and looking after the company horses.

Also seems a bit over the top. You already will either have to run back to the chest starting with no gear or cut a degrading deal with the checkpoint dispatcher. Things like being put through sessions of bondage can be worked into other content of the mod.

I worked out the wrong coloured gloves issue. It was the bodyslide version of the gloves. I deleted that from my overwrite folder and the colours came back. 

I really like the texture you did with the scratched SLUTS on the yoke, could you do that with the collar? It'd be good to have a logo or slogan on the back of the cart too, haven't quite worked out how to find the original texture to do a replacement one for that in my modded cart. Was thinking a lantern added to the cart would be a good idea too but I'll try wearable lanterns first.

1 hour ago, Rob_J said:

Was thinking a lantern added to the cart would be a good idea too but I'll try wearable lanterns first.

If you just want a quick and easy light for night runs, try Quick Light , it can be set to display as a lantern on your belt with adjustable brightness or mimic the Candlelight spell as a ball of light over your head :smile:

19 hours ago, Rob_J said:

I worked out the wrong coloured gloves issue. It was the bodyslide version of the gloves. I deleted that from my overwrite folder and the colours came back. 

I think I know what you might have did wrong. Did you make sure to check the BODY zap box when resizing the gloves in bodyslide? If not then the alt colored textured were probably being applied to the unused body mesh rather than the gloves mesh:

5ae7dd1f88b1c_bandicam2018-04-3022-17-48-491.thumb.png.010c9766f0f258a015f242939df66099.png

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

I think I know what you might have did wrong. Did you make sure to check the BODY zap box when resizing the gloves in bodyslide? If not then the alt colored textured were probably being applied to the unused body mesh rather than the gloves mesh:

I had batch built them so yeah didn't tick that option. Thanks for looking into it.

Oh here's a small new idea, can you add a glow colour option to the tattoos. Was re-adding the tattoo as a souvenir after a bunch of runs in a row and found it looks really good in black with a green glow. 

Thank you for the work you have put in on this mod. So far it works very well for me. I do have a request if it is possible could you make the tattoo removal optional in the MCM? For Docs original mod I installed the tattoo removal guy, now poor fellow is out of work:(

Thanks for killing the bugs from SLUTS. It was always so frustrating that the original author left it unfinished. Your work has made the mod ready for use.

My ponygirl ideas might seem a bit extreme, but it could be interesting to adventure as a devoted ponygirl slave who sometimes does heroic adventure rather than an adventurer who sometimes gets conned into humiliating ordeals. 

The Bondage Witch mod provides the character with some ability to cast despite bound, and some buffs from Blessings of Dibella can keep her alive much longer.

On 29/04/2018 at 11:59 AM, meister888888 said:

On 29/04/2018 at 5:22 PM, tookachinchilla said:

If I remember correctly from the original mod, you didn't untether yourself. You were still in the yoke, but could kick. Considering how dumb follower AI can be, I'd like to be able to defend myself. But, again, I seem to be in a very small minority.

I would say no to putting the kicks back in as well, since you can easily use the cart to run over attackers. Don't know if that was an intended feature, it was in the first mod also.

MrEsturk, in thought with future longer, multipoint runs I'd like to propose overnight accomodations in minihubs and other places for players using basic needs mods. Places where the player (either still in bondage or released, since carriage drivers DID release their horses from all their tacks overnight) can rest on a bedroll in a stable, some simple food (water and bread or something). I guess simplest way of storing food would be a backpack laying on the ground? She would of course be forced to service with her body to pay for lodgings or the SLUTS execs simply want a guaranteed source of future beasts of burden since we do have pregnancy mods. Which would also solve the issue from Beeing Female what to do with your children/baby items - they'd simply get taken by SLUTS execs to be raised and employed, instead of having to delete them or send them somewhere to be rid of them, so they don't constantly follow you around.

RND (at least RND 2) also has a slider for how quickly you get tired, that could be influenced by SLUTS for the time pulling the cart. After all, pulling a heavy cart, loaded down with goods is definitely more tiring than traipsing around with your only burden being the armor on your back. This increased fatigue would also make the smaller stopping points sensible as it would make it impossible to do a Whiterun-Markarth run in a single day. More immersive as well.

-------------------------------------

As for the effects for humiliation tattoo, first thing that comes to mind is a debuff for speech, higher prices and automatic sex with NPCs that come in greeting distance? That last bit could break the game though in cities or simply make sure the player evades places with higher population rates.

Better yet: maybe something like in Skooma Whore where the player, upon becoming junkie, would get run out of cities by the guards? That would be useful for humiliation scenarios in general and would basically MAKE the humiliation work, instead of players sometimes having to imagine their character is being humiliated while nothing actually changed for her or the gameplay.

Possible humiliation revenge for too many failed runs could be SLUTS execs spreading rumors that the character was getting a little too deep into playing the role of a pony and that would get her run out of cities for a certain amount of time. Would that be hard to do? As soon as the player spawns in a city or enters city/town limits the guards intercepting her, force-greeting and basically forcing her to turn around unless they arrest her? The game already has crime system in place if the player does not leave a house if the owner demands that, with guards being called and player arrested as a consequence.

For the scenario of handing out flyers: what if the player would be required by the guards to... you know.. pay for the right to advertise? After all, not even in Ancient Rome could you advertise your political party for free, so why should you be allowed to advertise the services of a for-profit business for free? Either pay with money, with goods or in nature?

DD collars have the effect of keeping the player naked, or simply forcing nakedness by inflicting health damage. Player Exhibitionist has a curse that curses the player and their followers to not be able to wear clothes. Could that be useful for some planned scenario where the player is not in complete bondage, but would have to be displaying SLUTS tattoos for a certain amount of time and as such should not be able to hide them with clothes?

12 hours ago, acturia said:

My ponygirl ideas might seem a bit extreme, but it could be interesting to adventure as a devoted ponygirl slave

Not for most players though. I don't think most here want to have to reload an old save once they decide to go back to adventuring or dragonborn-ing. If such a scenario implemented (which I doubt, since MrEsturk has already made it clear he is against it) it should come with either a warning in conversation tree or an MCM option for allowing it that's disabled as default. This may be an adult gaming site, but each person has their limits and for most gore and mutilation are the point they draw the line.

On 30.4.2018 at 6:19 AM, MrEsturk said:

A bit extreme don't you think? You take a run, get your arms hacked off by a dispatcher gone psycho, finish your tasks, and then what? You're just stuck kicking things to death for the rest of the game? I know amputation isn't totally uncommon in ponygirl fanart, but in this case there is still an entire game leftover to deal with when your character finishes her job.

I dont see the point of this either as it will add additional dependencies only a few will actually like.

Anyway tought I mention that if your only concern is that it leaves the player crippled for the rest of her life the mod "deadly traps and curses" here on loverslab offers a way to regain your limbs by taking place in a furo tup from zaz which wolfclub also uses right now. So as said if thats your concern you could include the dispatchers offering a way to regain limbs like its done in wolfclub, but as said just wanted to mention there is some more or less immersive way.

I think if someone likes that amputation pony girl thing they can do it themself via the framework there is a hotkey and its two clicks to get the arms off and on afterwards.

I kinda like that skooma whore style being told to get out of town thing. Could be a feature that you can sleep in the stables if you have the company tattoos but you also get told that animals shouldn't be in town at night or animals shouldn't wear clothes and have guards stripping you and locking you in the stables on occasion like being thrown in jail. 

Could also have NPCs coming up to you saying hey I want to try giving SLUTS a load and quoting the customer is always right from the manual. Weird the mod never gives you the book.

I think the stall idea has merit and can be used in a manner that should satisfy everyone.

After so many hours of making runs or at a certain time of day (while speaking with a dispatcher) the pony girl can be directed to the stall. Simply entering the stall should satisfy the dispatcher and those who wish can then leave the stall and immediately get another run. Those who have "needs" or wish for additional humiliation that can be added to being in the stall (as mentioned above) can stay there for 8 hours or more.

This should also ONLY be required of INVOLUNTARY pony girls. Those who signed up for the money should be able to skip this whole scene (those players who WANT this with their PCs should then attack a guard and get sent to SLUTS instead).

I disagree with the stall that is just boring and as a pony girl you should be on the move all the time no down time at all and do not see the point of additional dependencies that only a few people would use and like. About the amputation idea that is a bit extreme and just don't see the fascination for it or just don't see a reason to have more dependencies added 

On 4/29/2018 at 2:05 PM, Reesewow said:

Had one other idea to throw out for your consideration - liquid transport as a "bonus" objective.

I heartily second this suggestion. Pearl Juice Continued has a quest where you have to "collect" liquid and deliver it to an orc camp, and a quest where you have to go to a stable and bring back liquid to Arcadia - but it'd be great to see a true delivery quest in this mod (either as an add-on to a cart delivery or - my preference - as a standalone delivery).

The milk machine (renamed appropriately) could load/unload your PC and ne'er do wells would try to steal your delivery. Maybe something like a force greet and a "[I'll/We'll] be relieving you of your cargo..." or some such threat, and then several options:

"Okay! Just don't hurt me!" (Craven)

"You don't really want to do this, do you?" (Persuade, failure leads to combat)

"Over my dead body!" (Brawl, leads to combat)

"Walk away and I'll let you live." (Intimidate, failure leads to combat)

If you surrender or lose in combat (maybe a way to force surrender at a certain health level), you're forced into a machine (the robbers have one on a nearby wagon) and your cargo is taken.

Soulgem Oven III has a damage mechanic that might work to see if your cargo gets damaged when fighting off attackers. The more damage, the less you earn. Too much damage (or lose your cargo) and you have to cover the damages out of your own money.

No need to be yoked up, since you're not pulling a cart (unless the delivery was made as add-on to a cart delivery). But disabling fast/carriage transport would make sense.

Going over the original mod's download page, I just discovered three keyboard shortcuts for the cart in this mod (only mentioned in the changelog there):

- E - attach to the cart

- Shift+E - attempt to untether from the cart

- Shift+Space - dis-/enable Havoc physics on the cart (in effect, a handbrake to stop it moving entirely)

The untether option is already mentioned in this thread, but the handbrake hasn't been as far as I remember. It's a very useful feature to prevent some of the worst physics shenanigans the cart so happily does, or rather to stop them before it gets too bad and ends up killing people. With the cart out of control, it's so easy to mow down entire groups of travelers on the road and leave only a big bloody mess behind. There's a bandit in your way? A wolf? A bear? "Cry Havoc and let slip the cart of doom!" Oh, and of course it helps to be able to actually "park" the cart when you want to untether from it, now you can actually find it again back where you left it.