I hope we keep using the cart and pull it everywhere, since we are treated as a mule to pull the item or items that we are delivering I mean that's the whole point of this mod is to pull a wagon around everywhere

I do have a suggestion or a few but not sure how difficult it would be, probably would take to much work I don't know

first suggestion - make deliveries to the various places that have bandit camps or even to forsworn camps, but then would have to make it where they don't become hostile to the pc while she is working. Of course that might be too much work for that

second suggestion - extend to Solstheim the expansion area

I agree that not having the cart sort of breaks the core idea of the mod. Whats left without it is a simple get some stuff to some npc without fast travel.

I have however some suggestion in regards to the payment received.  I think its problematic that you get 500 regardless of which holds are involved. If you get the worst possible run Riften -> Markarth its 500. If you do the same run in 3 parts: Riften->Windhelm->Whiterun->Markarth its 1500 plus Overtime Bonus. I do understand that changing Payment might be Mod Breaking but maybe someone has a idea. You mentioned that you might allow choosing your Destination for a smaller Payment. Maybe thats the way to go.

2 hours ago, secondseason said:

I agree that not having the cart sort of breaks the core idea of the mod. Whats left without it is a simple get some stuff to some npc without fast travel.

I have however some suggestion in regards to the payment received.  I think its problematic that you get 500 regardless of which holds are involved. If you get the worst possible run Riften -> Markarth its 500. If you do the same run in 3 parts: Riften->Windhelm->Whiterun->Markarth its 1500 plus Overtime Bonus. I do understand that changing Payment might be Mod Breaking but maybe someone has a idea. You mentioned that you might allow choosing your Destination for a smaller Payment. Maybe thats the way to go.

At some point I might just change the base pay to a distance based thing. Something like "Basepay = getdistance(startlocation,endlocation) * rate" basing the calculation on the shortest run (Whiterun to Falkreath IMO) paying out roughly 300 basepay. I'll probably keep it rounded up to the nearest hundred to make it look cleaner.

Right now I'm getting the Humilation system setup so I can release another update (humilation, minihubs, and more bugfixes). My job has been a bit brutal the last two days, but I still managed to get all the infrastructure for the Humilation system in place. Just got to put in all the possible results: the sex and rare freebie outcomes are already complete.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:54 PM, sardathejerk said:

Alright, as much as I've tried, the game crashes immediately after the first guy casts the spell, right as the dialogue gets to "What the FUCK was that", and the 'equip item' sound is being signaled. I've reinstalled all the current versions of the required files, can someone help me fix this?

as already noted by Acturia it might be due to to many items in player inventory, another possibility is if you are using the default yoke you might be one of the

unfortunate few that it causes a CTD with.  if you are using the default yoke (check in MCM) you can try using either the Chainless Yoke or the Breast Yoke.

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

My job has been a bit brutal the last two days

for a bit of immersion. how you can get somebody voluntary to be maked a ponygirl?  only by making unexperienced person sign a contract. in medieval society not many were able to read or understand complex documents. what about if "Help wanted"  will be transformed at "Hauling Contract"?

Dialog

--  So  you want this job?
--- Yes, i am ready to pull some freight! (signing contract)

After that fine ponygirl for delays and loss cargo to keep her working as longer as possible.

15 minutes ago, meister888888 said:

for a bit of immersion. how you can get somebody voluntary to be maked a ponygirl?  only by making unexperienced person sign a contract. in medieval society not many were able to read or understand complex documents. what about if "Help wanted"  will be transformed at "Hauling Contract"?

Dialog

After that fine ponygirl for delays and loss cargo to keep her working as longer as possible.

Isn't that basically already what happens?  The player character obviously knows how to read based on all the quest notes and books around, not to mention spell books.  Instead, the contract is verbal but the player doesn't ask the right questions or dig deep enough, and the dispatcher doesn't offer blatantly doesn't try to fill in the blanks beforehand.

Once the spell goes off and the player is stuck in bondage, she's kinda stuck with the job until it is finished - and screwing up already does result in arrears and extra jobs that you need to complete to get out of bondage.

The *second* time obviously the player knows the deal, but chooses to do it anyway (either is actually an exhibitionist or just really needs the money).... *or* you get sent there from Simple Slavery/Avoiding Jail and again don't have a choice.

we enter a contract with the dispatchers already and there is 2 ways we enter a contract with the dispatchers for the transport service, the first way we walk up to a carriage driver ask if they have any jobs and they tell us that they need someone to deliver cargo and we can say yes or no and if we say yes then we are already in a contract with the dispatchers.

The second way is more of a forced contract and that is through simple slavery, where the boss of the dispatchers buys your character and however much it will be to buy you. You then end up being transported to a dispatcher after being bought. You then find out that your freedom has been bought and that you owe the dispatchers boss money and you can pay it back by doing transport services until you have paid them off, for example I'll use my current character - went through simple slavery was bought by the boss of the dispatchers over 8000 gold.

Since my character was bought and given freedom, she is doing transport deliveries to pay back the 8000 gold but it is going to take awhile to pay it back. Since your character was bought through simple slavery and you have to pay back the boss of dispatchers you are a "forced" worker of the transport services and you have a contract with them till you do pay it off

there is no need for a contract with the dispatchers when you are already contracted with them

Two suggestions/requests:  First, in addition to the carriage dudes not pilfering the cart if they happen to be triggered to assault you (thats in a planned update, I think?), could your follower(s) be also exempted?  Second, could any money you pick up during your run be counted against your debt to the company?  It already gets confiscated, but doesn't appear to get applied to the debt.  And you don't get it back when you finally pick up  your suff.  (I tried to buy out my debt by getting some cash from my bank (follower) hoping that it'd negate the arrears.)

Also a comment, I think the counter that increments the dirty slavetats progression is not being reset between runs.  There's a handful of levels of dirtiness, but on my current run I have the top level after only two assaults.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Two suggestions/requests:  First, in addition to the carriage dudes not pilfering the cart if they happen to be triggered to assault you (thats in a planned update, I think?), could your follower(s) be also exempted?  Second, could any money you pick up during your run be counted against your debt to the company?  It already gets confiscated, but doesn't appear to get applied to the debt.  And you don't get it back when you finally pick up  your suff.  (I tried to buy out my debt by getting some cash from my bank (follower) hoping that it'd negate the arrears.)

Also a comment, I think the counter that increments the dirty slavetats progression is not being reset between runs.  There's a handful of levels of dirtiness, but on my current run I have the top level after only two assaults.

I added a fix in the last update. But apparently it doesn't work: at all :classic_angry: The damn internal scripts simplely refuse to acknowledge that the vanilla carriage drivers are now in the S.L.U.T.S. faction :classic_angry:

I've created a new version that I tested a lot better. Rapey carriage drivers, minihub operators, and player followers will no longer be able to pilfer you in the next update. They'll still dirty you up though.

As for the all acquired money is immediately warped away towards your arrears suggestion, I was already planning on adding that. I just never brought it up I guess :tongue: Also I plan to add a MCM option to make all debt go immediately to arrears rather than deducting from your escrows first.

In regards to the dirt I haven't fully looked into how the system works, but I wouldn't likely have it reset between forced runs. You don't get to clean off until you get a true pitstop after all.

11 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

In regards to the dirt I haven't fully looked into how the system works, but I wouldn't likely have it reset between forced runs. You don't get to clean off until you get a true pitstop after all.

Thats fair, but right now Slavetats is called upon to clean you when you finish a run, regardless of whether you're doing another or not.  It cleans  you and removes the livery, which is then reapplied when you start the next one.  Hopefully it will be easy to remove the cleaning from that stage and put it in only upon quitting the job.

Btw the dirtyness level is stored as a faction, if that helps.  :smile:

16 hours ago, meister888888 said:

i mean there must be some proof that girl agreed to this yourself (except Simple Slavery/Avoiding Jail)

but ok, it doesnt change much

Proof like Pony Gear and Tattoos? 

Or how about the Medieval solution, get two young boys to witness the contract then beat them severely which was the normal way of ensuring that the boys would remember the details of the contract.

5 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Proof like Pony Gear and Tattoos? 

if somebody force you out from your house its crime.

but if you voluntarily signed contract giving them ownership its your problem.

the same with ponygirl service -- if she forced to work as ponygirl the S.L.U.T. are criminals , but if they have contract with ponygirl signature its absolutly different. she signed away her freedom, its her problem and she must work according contract.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

As for the all acquired money is immediately warped away towards your arrears suggestion, I was already planning on adding that. I just never brought it up I guess :tongue: Also I plan to add a MCM option to make all debt go immediately to arrears rather than deducting from your escrows first.

Sounds great, especially since this would offer a way to help pay off Simple Slavery/Crime arrears in a single run if the player wanted to be risky.  You'd have the choice of doing multiple runs back to back, or taking your death-mobile through a bandit camp or two on the way and possibly clear your arrears in one trip.  I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to cheese it by selling the stuff they own either assuming the "no talking" option is turned on, so only raw gold would be useful.

5 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

then maybe I'll be able to pay off my 8,800 freedom fee thanks to being bought from simple slavery and given my freedom faster

Truth, altho I'm personally hoping for eventual MCM options to customize the value of a run or add multipliers.  Then SLUTS could fit perfectly into my currently level 80 save where I typically have a Devious Follower with me that costs 1,000 g per day.  I *think* if I had the option I'd set Whiterun -> Markarth as 1,500 g for a perfect run and have the other runs scale from that based on distance (and arrears scale similarly, so you really end up in the hole if you blow it badly enough).

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Truth, altho I'm personally hoping for eventual MCM options to customize the value of a run or add multipliers.  Then SLUTS could fit perfectly into my currently level 80 save where I typically have a Devious Follower with me that costs 1,000 g per day.  I *think* if I had the option I'd set Whiterun -> Markarth as 1,500 g for a perfect run and have the other runs scale from that based on distance (and arrears scale similarly, so you really end up in the hole if you blow it badly enough).

I could see that you could get more on a delivery depending upon how far you went, like me for example after immediately getting my freedom I was sent on my very first delivery from Riften to Solitude. That was a long trip and I could see getting a little bit more for the trip

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Heh, I'm looking in to making the basepay for runs based on distance instead of a flat rate of 500 as we speak. I plan to make it scale in increments of 50, using an equation that would set a Whiterun->Falkreath (one of the shortest) run to pay out 400, give or take depending on how that translates to long distance runs.

This will probably make getting out of debt easier, since long runs will not only pay more, but failing such a run will cause less debt due to your bigger paycheck.

EDIT: It is done! Some of the pay rates that resulted from my tests of the new, distance based system:

Whiterun to Falkreath = 400

Whiterun to Solitude = 600

Riften to Dawnstar = 1050

Riften to Windhelm = 500

Riften to Whiterun = 750

Riften to Falkreath = 850

Riften to Winterhold = 850

Riften to Morthal = 1100

Riften to Solitute = 1350 (Yep, it is shorter than a Markarth run :tongue:)

The infamous Riften to Markarth = 1500 :blush:

So if you perform the longest run flawlessly while also on the overtime hardcap of 500% you will rake in a massive 9000 gold for the run....

Since I'm rambling, I fixed the Riften dispatch so when taking a job you walk a little less and the stupid cart doesn't do rolling down the hill when it spawns. Also my editing of the package AI for the minihubs has fixed the dispatchers not casting the cart spell when blocked by an NPC. Still haven't found a fix in the rare case you get pulled into a battle while being set up for a cart (always something, eh?)

On 5/2/2018 at 9:57 PM, meister888888 said:

Dialog

As far as a contract goes: The overwhelmingly majority of people who are going to use this mod have already set up their version of Skyrim into a dystopian land were women (and in some cases men) can be anything they want to be in theory, yet have no real legal protection against sexual assault, enslavement, or worse.

Think of the suggestions you've made yourself: being locked away in a stable, being left to the horny whims of a hormonal stallion, getting your arms amputated for just being bad at your job or to send a message the company wants you for life, etc. Not to mention one of the most common complaints I receive is that someone was using another mod that turned the dispatchers in remorseless rapists and as a result they pilfered the player's cargo (reminder: has been fixed for next release).

So what's the point of an over-explained contract event when for most players the response to their PC telling a guard that they've been brutally raped and robbed will at best be "So grab a sword, kill them, and take back your stuff. What do you expect me to do about it?" and at worst would be "Well they had the right idea. Get in position to be fucked, whore! And be thankful I don't hack off any unnecessary limbs or toss you into a pit full of horny reiklings!..."