1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

ORC STRONGHOLD QUEST(Name suggestions?): I want to do some sort of quest involving delivering to the Orc Strongholds. If you have become an ally of course. My current idea is one longhaul run delivering to all 4 major Strongholds in one quest, but unlike Pony of War I don't have a lot of ideas for this and would love to hear suggestions for it.

How about something like:

Orc Outreach Program - SLUTS wants to improve relations with the Orc strongholds and leverage your status as an ally of the Orcs  Your cargo is trade goods the orcs have difficulty acquiring due to their remote location, offered in the hopes the Orcs will use SLUTS to transport their mining and alchemy goods.  Good pony girls also make sure to offer "personal" tribute to the Orc chieftain and/or his favoured subjects.  Be sure not to get pilfered too often on the way, or you may run out of goods before you reach all 4 strongholds, which will reduce your ultimate payout for each stronghold not visited.

The other ideas also sound like fun modifiers to the current runs, they sound like solid ideas to me.

Alright, version 1.09 is live. The changes:

OLDER VERSION USERS: Due to the amount of changed content I recommend a clean slave. For those that remain stubborn: DEFINITELY FINISH ANY HAULS/ESCROW RECOVERY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION. And of course if you're not using a clean save reset the MCM menu to its default settings or expect it to be buggy.

- I realized the previous version was already 1.05 so I renamed this release to 1.09 due to the amount of content added :tongue:

- Falkreath, Dawnstar, Morthal, and Winterhold are now destinations! Just look for their "minihub" dispatchers: a new male NPC sitting in a bench/chair on the outskirts of town.

- Your base pay is now based on the distance of your haul instead of a flat rate of 500. The shortest hauls pay a base rate of 450. The longest, infamous Riften->Marthkarth haul now pays 1400 base pay. Penalty rates remain the same, meaning screwing up a longer haul will dish out less punishment due to the extra hazard pay.

- Humilation System: don't want to run back naked to your escrow chest? Ask the right questions and the dispatcher will conveniently teleport the chest to you! So long as you don't mind don't doing a questionable return favor and also spend some time on "advertisement duty"... 

- You can now report to your delivery point dispatcher without a cart and the dialogue tree response works right. Just expect a full -1500 loss and additional forced run if you decide to you don't want to go retrieve your cart.

- New MCM options: Give your cart a quest marker, make the debt/payment messages a bit more blatant, and/or make any debts you incur skip deducting from your escrow & go straight into and Arrears.

- Should another mod make a S.L.U.T.S. dispatcher or one of your followers go rapey they at least won't pilfer you anymore.

- New S.L.U.T.S. cart texture art, courtesy of Rob_J

- Various little bug fixes and streamlining. A lot of tweaking went into the escrow chests to hopefully eliminate those stray ones. (You know: the empty ones that if opened break your quest and discard your stored possessions into a lost forever limbo...)

41 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: um how do we get access to those animations now?

Update to the 4.1 public beta, and use the "Black Ebonite Pony Play Boots" (xx04A1E7) boots.

Or any items tagged "zad_DeviousPonyGear", though as of this post the only item with that tag is the one I mentioned above.

26 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Update to the 4.1 public beta, and use the "Black Ebonite Pony Play Boots" (xx04A1E7) boots.

Or any items tagged "zad_DeviousPonyGear", though as of this post the only item with that tag is the one I mentioned above.

Thanks (just realised the last few times I'd looked at github I hadn't clicked the development switch) downloading updated DDX and DDI now. Now have to work out how to add that tag to the S_L_U_T_S boots

30 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

Thanks (just realised the last few times I'd looked at github I hadn't clicked the development switch) downloading updated DDX and DDI now. Now have to work out how to add that tag to the S_L_U_T_S boots

It's quite easy if you have TES5edit:

Spoiler

Open s.l.u.t.s. in tes5edit, and find the boots rendered item, not the inventory item (inventory has the scripts attached, rendered item has the "armature/model filename")

Scroll down to the keywords section. Right-click and choose "add"

Capture.JPG.1ff41a2b976812d1b5d9747e55b29d1b.JPG

Then click twice (slowly) on the new entry, it should then change into an entry field.

Next: Paste "zad_DeviousPonyGear" into the box, and click the correct entry in the dropdown

Untitled.jpg.01baeed3e0825d0ec1c997c0926cca58.jpg

I do have a few ideas/suggestions that might be doable.  The core of the mod appears to be to strip you down into humiliating gear and force you to run across skyrim and there are thematic additions and improvements to be made.

1. I noticed you had some different sized carts in pictures earlier.  Could you have different sized cargo deliveries for different payout amounts (little cart base pay 200 gold, big cart base pay 400, etc)? A workable trade off would be a speed debuff for the heavier carts making the smaller, less rewarding runs faster but less profitable.

2. Caravan Guards.  NPC's that can be hired for a cut of your profits to tag along on the road.  You could have multiple "levels" of guards costing different amounts corresponding to their relative levels of usefulness from 100 gold for a guy with a woodcutters ax to 1000 gold for a competent mercenary in full armor.  You could work your orc stronghold idea into gaining orcs for the caravan guard rotation after you a stronghold run.

3. Trick clients.  It occurs to me that all sorts of nasty things like vampires would be interested in a service that sends dinner to them all tied up and ready to go.  Have various vampire lairs as a potential one stop destination where you discover that the letter you are carrying is bogus requiring you escape if you can.

4. An MCM emergency reset button for devices.  Shout Like a Virgin has an option that removes and re equips all of your MCM changes on the spot for easier customization.  Including a similar feature can help with slavetats changes and gear changes made that a player may not have realized they had not made yet such as realizing they wanted red pony gear but left it black, etc.  VirginMarie is pretty good about sharing ideas and the like.  I'm fairly certain she would be more than willing to help you get that set up.  Before you rebooted this she added her own twist to SLUTS in her mod for people who wanted to see this one make a comeback.

I may have other ideas down the road for improvements/additions/just for fun stuff.  Be interesting to see how this goes.

I love the changes done to this mod.

Just be careful with mods that trigger other scenes due to arousal. I had DCL with uncontrolable lust on 40% and 48h timer and it broke the summoning chest back scene. Since it triggered and interrupted the walk to the chest. (Since I had a quick save before it, I just reloaded).

I'm also using the Havoc fix fMaxTime=0.0166 for 60fps and the cart is behaving much better too. I did cap my framerate to 60 too.

1 hour ago, mercplatypus said:

1. I noticed you had some different sized carts in pictures earlier.  Could you have different sized cargo deliveries for different payout amounts (little cart base pay 200 gold, big cart base pay 400, etc)? A workable trade off would be a speed debuff for the heavier carts making the smaller, less rewarding runs faster but less profitable.

The small cart you've been seeing is a replacement design someone else made. I think its a bit too small and in its current state it tends to stay about 5 feet behind the player. There are larger carts that were created in the DocClox original, but they will be used for alternate quests. For the standard quest your pay rate is based on the distance, the size of the haul is always roughly the same (longer haul = more work, more risks, so more pay).

Pity there is no way I can not think of a way to make an NPC ALWAYS walk perfectly parallel to the player. It would be so much fun to have had a quest involving a massive cart pulled by both the player and another NPC ponygirl :tongue: But as far as I know Skyrim AI just isn't up to that task.

1 hour ago, mercplatypus said:

4. An MCM emergency reset button for devices.  Shout Like a Virgin has an option that removes and re equips all of your MCM changes on the spot for easier customization.  Including a similar feature can help with slavetats changes and gear changes made that a player may not have realized they had not made yet such as realizing they wanted red pony gear but left it black, etc.  VirginMarie is pretty good about sharing ideas and the like.  I'm fairly certain she would be more than willing to help you get that set up.  Before you rebooted this she added her own twist to SLUTS in her mod for people who wanted to see this one make a comeback.

I probably should add a failsafe bailout at some point.

Well guess I'll have to keep an eye on that. Those animations could be used for a custom "yoke" as well as the Filly Wear reward gear. I don't think adapting S.L.U.T.S. to a beta version of DD would be a good idea though.

3 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Pity there is no way I can not think of a way to make an NPC ALWAYS walk perfectly parallel to the player. It would be so much fun to have had a quest involving a massive cart pulled by both the player and another NPC ponygirl :tongue: But as far as I know Skyrim AI just isn't up to that task.

The Vilja In Skyrim mod actually does have this functionality, where you can ask Vilja to walk alongside you.  I'm pretty sure it is probably a bit of AI trickery and have no clue if it would be stable enough for a "team" of pony girls to function, but it may be worth doing some code diving if you are bored.

17 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Interesting stuff. At some point I need to reverse engineer Moonlight Tales werewolf hunter spawn event and apply the idea to a configurable bandit spawn event that would sometimes happen while on the road. Unless you're in the Reach, in which case you'd get assaulted by Forsworn. If I get really carried away there might even be a random chance the bandits/forsworn don't immediately attack you, instead offering to let you go unraped and unscathed if you agree to letting them extract a "toll" on your cargo.

No need for that, just recommend the Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73148/? ) which will put a lot of additional travelers on the road with you and while they don't seem to be in the description of the mod I also get Bandit Explorers and additional bandit raids. 

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

ohhh i know something that could help make this a reality.  it is listed as a resource/demonstration mod only asking for credit given as of this posting.

Followers as Companions ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62863/ ).

Doh, I forgot to add the updated cart to the new release. Fixed

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

No need for that, just recommend the Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73148/? ) which will put a lot of additional travelers on the road with you and while they don't seem to be in the description of the mod I also get Bandit Explorers and additional bandit raids. 

Yeah, this would probably be better. No need wasting time reinventing the wheel.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ohhh i know something that could help make this a reality.  it is listed as a resource/demonstration mod only asking for credit given as of this posting.

Followers as Companions ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62863/ ).

I'll have to test this, as well as how the bigger carts from DocClox version works. But looks promising. I'd probably only use a two girl cart for the Long Haul questline. Probably going to split the Orc Stronghold into two versions: Windhelm and Riften will offer a quest to deliver to the two western Orc Strongholds. Markarth and Solitude will offer a route for the two eastern strongholds. The Orc Questline will use the medium sized cart.

EDIT: Testing around with the larger cart (turns out there is only one) the good news is that it works. The bad news if another ponygirl was added she'd need to be behind the player, not to the side. But it looks like that mod might also support that option. So we'll see what happens. Would be real amusing if when you have a female follower she ends up being the extra girl instead of a generic NPC.

Rather than have the extra popup message why not just put the payment amount onto the Manifest form?

I just now figured out how to do that. So few things are straight forward when editing Skyrim:

5aefb2374a5d0_bandicam2018-05-0620-49-21-613.thumb.png.ea324b0983f76a48841765dac3ddceb1.png

I've been adjusting my smaller cart, the back is a little bigger and the signage fills the backboard now that I sort of worked out how to adjust how the texture is applied so it's not leaking out on other parts anymore. The fork is longer like the original one so the cart doesn't hang back anymore. 

SLUTS - Redux_Cart-2.zip

2018-05-07 (1).png

2018-05-07.png

Was trying out the bounty converted to arrears feature today and running into a problem of the guard going aggro again after taking me to the dispatcher so I'm getting attacked during the dispatcher calculating the debt. I can't really move during this so get beaten down and told I still owe the bounty money. 

What mods are people using that cause their assaults?  For friendlies I have DCL, DEC, and TDF Aroused Rape.  For unfriendlies Deviously Helpless handles it mostly, though that is automatic with no chance of escape so I was wondering what other options there are.  I also use Defeat, but that plus Death Alternative could cause some complicated situations that may break each other.  Like getting sold into slavery while trussed up in SLUTS gear.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What mods are people using that cause their assaults?  For friendlies I have DCL, DEC, and TDF Aroused Rape.  For unfriendlies Deviously Helpless handles it mostly, though that is automatic with no chance of escape so I was wondering what other options there are.  I also use Defeat, but that plus Death Alternative could cause some complicated situations that may break each other.  Like getting sold into slavery while trussed up in SLUTS gear.

I primarily only use 3:

Defeat - both for the option of surrendering to a tough opponent and the combat Defeat.

Aroused Creatures - if you are going to play the pony girl, the stallions might start getting confused if you get them aroused enough by being naked near them.

Cursed Loot - Being bound and naked automatically counts as the player being vulnerable to rape events with my settings.  This handles the friendly NPCs taking advantage angle.

Possibly the latest version of Devious Cidhna that just released - it added the ability to enter bandit camps while bound and have then take advantage of you/steal your gear, but not otherwise bind you normally.  Assuming you aren't using the setting that leaves your inventory on you it could be a good fit, but I haven't actually tried it with SLUTS yet (waiting for the next version with the teased new missions to reinstall SLUTS on my main save).  You can get them to aggro again by being aggressive or leaving dead bodies for them to find, so I don't think you'd be able to crush all the bandits under your wheels and get away with it.

An idea for the mod cross my mind last night. Add S.T.U.D.S quest lines for male where you have to protect the carriage and the pony girl follows you around, you can hook and unhook her from the cart and use her if you wanted. You get 1/5 of the payment for a successful delivery and fined for unsuccessful delivery. The pony girl will be random, but you can have non random one which brings me to my second idea.

An unmarked quest called S.L.U.T.S: Saddle Up where you recruit various girl from Skyrim (I'm thinking one per hold) into being pony girls for various reasons. and I have some Ideas

Spoiler

Whiterun: Saadia, by adding an alternate ending to My Time of Need where you discover both sides are lying and Saadia is a well known theif internationally, and the Alik'r are a known crime group in Hammerfell. You report her and she choose to reform, giving you a finders fee.

Riften: Mjoll the Lioness, she's bean cause too much trouble for the theives guild lately and you can enter a unwitting quest that will frame her of a crime she didn't commit and being forced to pay it off from S.L.U.T.S

Solitude: Gisli, you can convince her to work for S.L.U.T.S to spite her brother Erikur.

That's all the girls I can think of for now.

P.S: Also looking into the old S.L.U.T.S by Doctor Clox, it seems like more than carriages where being planned. Looking into the items of the mod, there was a vaginal plug that was supposed to hold a letter so as for additional equipment, a leather slave harness and a S.L.U.T.S brand armbinder when delivering letters to particular individuals.