1 hour ago, Reesewow said:
  • I'm not entirely sure how Cursed Loot ect detects if a player should be available for a sex attack - probably by detecting if the player is in a named scene?  I had an issue where right after the driver dropped conversation to "Find me something to do" my character triggered a Cursed Loot scene due to being naked at night.  Made the whole getting bound and tatted and attached to the cart experience pretty messy as it was all happening while two horses and a stable-hand were having their turns with the PC.  Not really a problem from this mod, but it would be nice if there was a way to block this from happening at least until the cart attachment scene is completed (I can see it happening fairly often directly after Simple Slavery outcomes due to the nudity and outdoor exposure).

its not just Cursed Loot that can end up doing this, but other mods as well.  some are better than others but i have seen similar stuff happen from other mods as well.

If I Remember Correctly (and assuming i did not misunderstand it to begin with)

there is a mod event from Deviously Helpless (DHLP Suspend to pause stuff and DHLP Resume to unpause again).  a lot of mods will respect this mod event,

and it does not require Deviously Helpless to be installed to use this event.

if my memory (and understanding) is correct this could solve that issue (sex attacks while being tethered to the cart and getting your tattoos) mostly.

it would require this mod to be edited slightly though

currently

1 PC agrees to a freight run

2 Carriage Driver does his work (cast the spell, the tattoos get applied, the bindings get applied, cart is attached, etc)

3 PC talks to Carriage Driver

4 Carriage Driver reads the manifest (so that the PC knows where to go with the freight load)

5 PC is on her way

suggested change

2 mod sends the DHLP Suspend event

3 Carriage driver does his work (cast the spell, the tattoos get applied, the bindings get applied, cart is attached, etc)

4 PC talks to Carriage Driver

5 Carriage Driver reads the manifest (so that the PC knows where to go with the freight load)

6 mod sends the DHLP Resume event

7 PC is on her way

if my understanding is correct the minor change i have proposed (in the spoiler above) would stop any mod that respects that mod event

(DHLP Suspend and DHLP Resume) from causing sex attacks (and other things) during the time the PC is getting started on the freight run.

i am way less worried about a sex attack (or other things) done by other mods during the delivery phase simply because it is much shorter,

and your vulnerability is actually getting lowered anyway.  it could work there too, but i really have no idea when would be a good time to 

send the mod events (DHLP Suspend and DHLP Resume).

hope the information is helpful.

Welp, might as well tell you all what I plan for the update:

- The livery tattoo (as well as any dirt prints you might have "acquired" on the road) will now only be removed when you collect your escrow. A minor change to add to your character's degradation. And an excuse to use another one of the unused dialog trees DocClox setup.

- Making Falkreath and Dawnstar into Minihubs. If all works well Morthal and Winterhold will be added afterwards. The smaller towns, mills, orc strongholds, civil war camps, etc will be considered for use in quests added later instead of becoming Minihubs.

- The frist draft of the Humilation System. To make it more enticing I've decided to make it cause the escrow chest to be moved to your current location instead of doing it for a ride. Apparently the dispatchers do know a spell to make that happen, but they are only supposed to use it in *emergency situtations* (wink, wink). I figured a ride would be redundant outside of RPing, since even if I added restrictions to fast travel its painfully easy to get the money for a vanilla carriage ride.

Planned Humilation Outcomes for the first draft:

- Generous Pervert:  If you're still naked and the dispatcher is feeling especially generous he might decide just an unsolicited slap on your ass is payment enough and then summon the chest.

- Debit:  The dispatcher offer's to summon the chest in exchange for 10-40% of the earnings of your last run. The percent is randomly picked and you don't get to know until after he's already deducted it.

- Devious Model:  The dispatcher wants you to model a lovely dress, pair of shoes, piercings, or gold chain he found. They are all DDs of course...

- Share a Drink:  the dispatcher asks you to share a drink with him (depending on the contents he may conveniently "forget" to take a drink himself. Drinks include:

- A round of ale: Yep, just some completely normal ale/mead. That wasn't so bad, was it?

- The Advertiser's Brew: You end up stuck naked with the livery tattoo (and possible a face one) branded on you for 24 hours. Free marketing....

- The Special Reserve: OMG! Is that his... it better not be the horses. Either way its dribbling down your chin now...

- Thoroughbred's Tonic: A quite tasty brew that gives you a running speed boost for 24 hours.

- Drunkard's Pint: A super potent drink that will leave you sloppy, stumbling drunk for several hours.

- Taken for a Ride:  the dispatcher requests a sex act for his favor. It varies depending on what mood he is in.

59 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

For some reason the white gear set is showing the correct colour in the inventory but in game the gloves are black instead, it was working correctly when you first added the new colours. 

That's really odd. It's all still working as intended on my side. Blasted unstable Skyrim...

18 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

How about when it's ported over it's delivered to the local Yarl's house or Inn so you have to go through the town naked to go collect it.

Nah, there is enough mechanics going on with the escrow chests as it is. Not trying to add more. The player already usually degrading herself just to get the favor as it is.

18 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

That's really odd. It's all still working as intended on my side. Blasted unstable Skyrim...

Just tried again with pink instead and same problem. I notice in the new version there is a Sluts_Gloves texture that wasn't there in V1.04 could that be a culprit? 

1 hour ago, random11714 said:

Due to having to make constant deliveries, she didn't have a chance to cure her Sanguinare Vampiris, so it ended up manifesting into Vampirism mid-delivery. She'll now be a more helpless pony during the day.

20180428104229_1.thumb.jpg.cb2ba5ad7cc9704906dbf05b98ec0688.jpg

Just rename yourself to the Night-mare Express.  It'll work out.

2 hours ago, Rob_J said:

For some reason the white gear set is showing the correct colour in the inventory but in game the gloves are black instead, it was working correctly when you first added the new colours. 

Black instead of a texture often means you ran out of video card memory.  That could mean the textures are too large and need to be fed to the Ordenador. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801

Well I did my first minihub test in Falkreath:

5ae58004ca08d_bandicam2018-04-2902-06-11-176.thumb.png.4f0a7398a304264d388baf312f347d66.png

5ae57cbef4183_bandicam2018-04-2902-23-46-100.thumb.png.e67f78e163b5a67c7799fc0e6a1abbe9.png5ae56414cf014_bandicam2018-04-2901-14-32-950.thumb.png.81d99be2f85990c47089bf32c84e0571.png5ae56420e4fd6_bandicam2018-04-2901-14-37-005.thumb.png.ce82cfcc8b25ea0f65e91b770ebcd5fb.png

So Falkreath is covered. I've fixed the positioning a bit since these photos, but you get the idea. The minihub operators will be men sitting just outside of Falkreath, Morthal, Dawnstar, and Winterhold. Thus adding all of them to the list of possible destinations.

MrEsturk,

thank you for continuing mod

I found a harnes via AIM, item description suggests it must be equipt on forced runs. well its not

Bounty not claered in rehabilitation progrm

I would love to see some erm.. story rpogress. For example: after several runs S.L.U.T.S agents should recognise PC face, and not say "oh OOH you one o ours"

Any chance there will be a passengers not just cargo?

Would you consider adopting anotrer abandoned mod "Quick as you like" ?

sorry for bad english

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

EDIT: Figured something out for the getting the minihub NPC to stay in one spot. NVM.

if whatever you are doing fails again for some reason there are a couple of options to keep someone in a very small area:

1 - place an X-Marker, then link the NPC to that marker, then instead of a sandboxbox package give them a stayatmarker package linked to the X-Marker.

2 - this one will have the NPC move a little bit

place 2 X-Markers (set them as patrol points)

give the NPC a patrol package linked to the new X-Markers (make the patrol repeatable) instead of a sandbox package

14 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

if whatever you are doing fails again for some reason there are a couple of options to keep someone in a very small area:

1 - place an X-Marker, then link the NPC to that marker, then instead of a sandboxbox package give them a stayatmarker package linked to the X-Marker.

2 - this one will have the NPC move a little bit

place 2 X-Markers (set them as patrol points)

give the NPC a patrol package linked to the new X-Markers (make the patrol repeatable) instead of a sandbox package

Thanks for the advice. I just cloned the carriage driver sitting down AI, making the Minihub NPCs assigned to a bench or other chair like piece of furniture.

I thought of a suggestion and that is the dispatchers even those at minihubs offer to let you rent out guards that travel with you while you make deliveries and some  of the payment would come from your payment at the end. Or if the guards don't want payment in the form of money but instead would take payment in the form of using the PC to relieve their stress. Course maybe that wouldn't work since you could use followers but if you don't use followers you could use the dispatchers suggestion of guards, but then I don't know if that would be too much work and is just a suggestion

Another suggestion I have is how about making deliveries to the the stormcloak imperial camps throughout skyrim

18 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Also the ability to unhook the cart without bugging/cheating would be nice to kick some annoying wolves in the face with the bound combat system.

i used standart yoke before starting run so slut yoke is not worked. after my ponygirl was attached to cart i put off standart yoke and my girl was able to fight and pulling cart at the same time.

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Nah, there is enough mechanics going on with the escrow chests as it is. Not trying to add more. The player already usually degrading herself just to get the favor as it is.

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I think thats a Problem caused using custom Tattoo colours.  When you reset after upgrading the remove process removes the tattoos but some fragments stay in the json file. I happend to me when i upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.4.6. You can start the console and you may have multiple json errors.  Clean Save fixed it for me.  I also seem to loose my tail using custom colours.  Unequip and equip  of the tail fixes that for about 4 seconds.

I also experienced some problems when i used the break mechanism for  multiple deliveries. I get a escrow chest at any place i visited. Open it counts as finishing the quest, even if its in the wrong place and empty.  That leaves a unfinished delivery in the quest log.

The Mod is very nice.  I am very happy to have it back.

10 hours ago, valcon767 said:

its not just Cursed Loot that can end up doing this, but other mods as well.  some are better than others but i have seen similar stuff happen from other mods as well.

Reveal hidden contents

currently

2 Carriage Driver does his work (cast the spell, the tattoos get applied, the bindings get applied, cart is attached, etc)

3 PC talks to Carriage Driver

4 Carriage Driver reads the manifest (so that the PC knows where to go with the freight load)

5 PC is on her way

suggested change

2 mod sends the DHLP Suspend event

3 Carriage driver does his work (cast the spell, the tattoos get applied, the bindings get applied, cart is attached, etc)

4 PC talks to Carriage Driver

5 Carriage Driver reads the manifest (so that the PC knows where to go with the freight load)

6 mod sends the DHLP Resume event

7 PC is on her way

This is in regards to a sex event taking place during the cart set-up for SLUTS.  If I remember correctly Cursed Loot has a modder's resource that will suspend many, maybe all of it's events for a time.  I know that Inte has it working with Prison Overhaul.  Maybe there is a solution there.

15 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

What does everyone think? Should you able to use your kicks while hauling a cart? I could renable melee combat with the Yoke. Since the disable is linked directly to their keywords I'd presume have one option or the other.

yes, this. horses will not stay still if attacked by wolves, they will try kick back.

Thanks for this nice mod.

I was going to suggest a cart recovery feature, but I see that's just been added.

Relatedly, I've had problems turning in with no cart.  I see various dialogue options which ssay "you should never see this".  I get told I have to pay for the cart, but I don't actually seem to be being fined (or even told how much I have to pay).  It's possible that I have insufficient gold to cover the cost.  Then when the dispatcher tries to set up for a new run, the usual outcome is that I get teleported to over the giants' camp west of Whiterun.  Occasionally that doesn't happen, and I get given a manifest, but don't get a new cart.

I doesn't help that, being naked and in bondage, and as there are quite a lot of people in the area of the stables, I often get raped before I reach the place where I need to be loaded up.  I'm not sure whether it's possible to suspend DCL while the player is under AI control, but that might help.  Overall it seems like it might be better if the mod cleaned everything up before starting the new delivery.

I was once unable to recover my belongings from the chest.  When I got to the chest, the quest completed, but there was nothing in it.  I had taken a long time to get there and acquired new stuff en route.  Am I supposed to be going directly back?  It might be a good idea if there was some risk of the player's stuff being nicked if they took too long getting back, but it should at least be made clear that that's what happened.

Is there a penalty for late deliveries?  I've never seen it, but maybe I'm just always prompt.  If not, it might be a nice feature.

Perhaps there could be an option for random yokes?

The cart seems surprisingly deadly for the speed it's going.  I once even killed myself with it going downhill.  I'm not sure whether that can be fixed or it's just a feature of Skyrim.

Some sort of health buff might be nice, at least as an option.  It's not particularly fun if the Dragonborn just gets torched by a dragon.

There isn't much feeling that I'm pulling a heavy cart.  Perhaps there should be a movement debuff?  It would be particularly good if movement was slower going uphill, but I suspect that may be difficult.

It would be good if there was some facility for the player to be "stabled" overnight between deliveries.

Just some thoughts.

17 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

So far I'm getting a "no" vibe for being able to fight. Works for me, I don't actually have to do anything :tongue:

Now if I could just figure out what dictates how your destinations are determine when you take up a run. I've worked with countless script systems modding games over the decades and Skyrim has got to be one of the most bizarrely structured. Even Mugen, with its completely alien to C language setup, wasn't so odd to me.

I think it makes sense that that PC is unable to perform combat kicks while in pony boots and holding up a heavy cart.  Unlike a real pony, she only has two legs.

I am going to say no to the kicks. If you can untether yourself to fight you can untether yourself to escape. If you time your jumps right you can easily kill attacking wolves. Also sometimes an innocent traveler - oops. However, you're still going to be defenseless against stronger enemies unless you have a follower and/or guards.

The pink gear matched my pink livery perfectly. No missing textures/colors as far as I could see.

My cart did get detached once - stupid wolves - and your new mechanism worked perfectly. Haven't got the flying cart yet, but I'm sure it'll work.

About guards, I also like the idea of being able to hire a guard out of your earnings. This could be available in addition to your regular follower.

1. Carriage driver: "Now before you get started, the backers have generously decided to provide you a guard if that's what you want. It'll only cost ya 150 gold. The dispatcher will take it out of your payment once you deliver the goods."
  2. You can say 'no way', the carriage driver shrugs philosophically and puts your bridle on. Or you can agree (either reluctantly or gratefully), the carriage driver makes a note on your manifest, puts on your bridle and tells you to 'wait here' before disappearing from view. You stamp your foot impatiently but he is back in 2 shakes of your tail with a well-armored guard in black. In fact, the only color on his armor (possibly matching either your tattoo or equipment choice) is his shield with the logo "S.L.U.T.S. PATROL."
  3. You're off! Your S.L.U.T.S. PATROL guards your back, and if you get chummy on the way . . .
  4. Arrive at destination, hopefully with cart. Guard gets final payment and leaves with a smile on his face. Unless he was killed on the way, of course.
  5. Dispatcher examines the delivery and calculates your pay: base pay + overtime or bonus (if any) -  cost of damaged/pilfered goods - any damage to cart/harness - cost of guard. Gee, hope you and the guard didn't spend too much friendly time on the road or you could be seriously in Arrears.

Good work on picking this up. I am amazed at how quickly you've been providing updates.

I just got done doing a haul from Riften to Solitude and at first the dispatcher at Solitude didn't even know that I was one of their workers and he was like oh you are one of ours. So I was wondering shouldn't the dispatcher automatically know that you the pc is one of there workers immediately when you start talking to them? would think that they would see that you are marked with tattoo's as their worker

I did not notice anything wrong so far during my first run, everything seemed to be fine so far

2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I am going to say no to the kicks. If you can untether yourself to fight you can untether yourself to escape.

If I remember correctly from the original mod, you didn't untether yourself. You were still in the yoke, but could kick. Considering how dumb follower AI can be, I'd like to be able to defend myself. But, again, I seem to be in a very small minority.

Hey everyone, I'm sure I made a mistake during one of my installs and my Skyrim is pretty buggy as it is but I was curious if anyone has any ideas how to fix this issue.  The mod works perfectly except the plug follows my character on the ground instead of being inserted.  I have this issue with some other plug items.  Thoughts?