2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

This will probably make getting out of debt easier, since long runs will not only pay more, but failing such a run will cause less debt due to your bigger paycheck.

EDIT: It is done! Some of the pay rates that resulted from my tests of the new, distance based system:

Whiterun to Falkreath = 400

Whiterun to Solitude = 600

Riften to Dawnstar = 1050

Riften to Windhelm = 500

Riften to Whiterun = 750

Riften to Falkreath = 850

Riften to Winterhold = 850

Riften to Morthal = 1100

The infamous Riften to Markarth = 1500 :blush:

These values definitely seem more reasonable for the amount of gameplay time spent and disparity between the possible routes.

Out of curiousity, are these values calculated in-game or hard coded?  If they are dynamically calculated, it could be cool if a part of the calculation was exposed to the user via global variable (example, the "value increment" of 50 could be a global variable that a user could bump up to 60, or down to 30).  Either way, that is a heck of a lot better than before, where it was super dangerous to start a Riften or Markarth run if you cared about time spent to earn your 500g.... or the fact you were so much more likely to lose cargo due to the duration. 

26 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Think of the suggestions you've made yourself:

result of rash decision of signing contract.

The overwhelmingly majority

im egoist, in my fantasy skyrim patriarchal but still some company cannot catch wives, lovers. daughters etc, make them ponies and openly exploit it without repercussions.
its like bandit camp which work openly in cities.
thats different if person signing herself in slavery.

its like in ancient Rome : Slavers cannot make citizens slaves (at less so openly), but if citizen selling himself in slavery thats different. its legal.

but anyway it doesnt change much (i can change dialogue in construction kit)

34 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

These values definitely seem more reasonable for the amount of gameplay time spent and disparity between the possible routes.

Out of curiousity, are these values calculated in-game or hard coded?  If they are dynamically calculated, it could be cool if a part of the calculation was exposed to the user via global variable (example, the "value increment" of 50 could be a global variable that a user could bump up to 60, or down to 30).  Either way, that is a heck of a lot better than before, where it was super dangerous to start a Riften or Markarth run if you cared about time spent to earn your 500g.... or the fact you were so much more likely to lose cargo due to the duration. 

They are calculated in-game based on the distance of the run. There is a hard cap of 1500 (the same result as an uncapped run between Riften and Markarth).

I made this calculation based on the following factors (Warning, lots of math stuff):

- Wanted it to work in increments of 50 and I wanted the Whiterun->Falkreath run to pay out 400. And 400 divided by 50 is 8

- I setup a debug test to get the distance of the Whiterun dispatcher to the Falkreath dispatcher. I divided that result by 8

- I used that result as the base division amount for the distance of all runs. It that result turned out to be 11534.

- So I took the the equation is an int (aka no decimal points) and used it to make this equation: "(Distance of run divided by 11534) * 50".

- I am awful at writing and grammar skills, yet quite brilliant at math. Thus thinking and setting up this equation came to me quite easily, yet I flunked out of college...

8 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

They are calculated in-game based on the distance of the run. There is a hard cap of 1500 (the same result as an uncapped run between Riften and Markarth).

I made this calculation based on the following factors (Warning, lots of math stuff):

- Wanted it to work in increments of 50 and I wanted the Whiterun->Falkreath run to pay out 400. And 400 / 50 is 8

- I setup a debug test to get the distance of the Whiterun dispatcher to the Falkreath dispatcher. I divided that result by 8

- I used that result as the base division amount for the distance of all runs. It turned out to be 11534.

- So I took the the equation is an int (aka no decimal points) and used it to make this equation: "Distance of run divided by 11534 * 50).

- I am awful at writing and grammar skills, yet quite brilliant at math. Thus thinking and setting up this equation came to me quite easily, yet I flunked out of college...

Always interesting how peeps solve stuff like this for mods, this is certainly more modular that trying to hard-code values per route in game, especially if you want to add mini-hubs ect to the mix and the possibilities start to grow exponentially. :classic_tongue: 

I think my only suggestion if you did want to leave the door open to player tweaking of these values would be to have the hard cap and the "50" in the final calculation be global variables.  Then even if you didn't want to actually bother with having a complicated mess of MCM sliders, a user could still adjust the global variable itself and have the results show up in-game.  The amount a load of cargo is "worth" would possible also be a good value to expose, so the cost of getting pilfered or completely losing your wagon could be bumped up or down to match.

Looking forward to the update for sure, if it seems stable I think the mod will find a permanent spot in my load order as the support it is getting seems great.  I've wanted a good gameplay-style outcome for Simple Slavery for awhile, and this definitely fits the bill.

1 hour ago, meister888888 said:

result of rash decision of signing contract.

im egoist, in my fantasy skyrim patriarchal but still some company cannot catch wives, lovers. daughters etc, make them ponies and openly exploit it without repercussions.
its like bandit camp which work openly in cities.
thats different if person signing herself in slavery.

its like in ancient Rome : Slavers cannot make citizens slaves (at less so openly), but if citizen selling himself in slavery thats different. its legal.

but anyway it doesnt change much (i can change dialogue in construction kit)

Alright, I think I get where you are coming from now. To explain the direction I'm coming from I'm just taking a lot of the feedback I've received, plus the basic structure & tone DocClox setup for this mod, plus the already sheer number of bondage slavery mods already available on LoversLab that have very grim outcomes for the player compared to lighter bondage mods.

So I've decided to stick to more of a black comedy (of bondage play) theme for S.L.U.T.S. You get duped into taking a job that leads into forced ponygirl play by a buffoon that seems to think the company policies are acceptable with the same zeal of a braindead McDonalds supervisor. As another poster described you accidentally sign up with a company that has plunged into mindless bureaucracy. The Backer's absurd vision of putting women in ponygirl restraints and making them haul cargo is perfectly reasonable, or at least it is in the dispatchers' minds (either due to stupidity or perversion).

As for the tattoos I'm probably going to change its explanation to magic body paint, since that makes far more sense in appearance and lore.

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Whiterun to Falkreath = 400

Whiterun to Solitude = 600

Riften to Dawnstar = 1050

Riften to Windhelm = 500

Riften to Whiterun = 750

Riften to Falkreath = 850

Riften to Winterhold = 850

Riften to Morthal = 1100

Riften to Solitute = 1350 (Yep, it is shorter than a Markarth run :tongue:)

The infamous Riften to Markarth = 1500 :blush:

seems everytime I start trying a run it's Riften to Markarth. So if you screw it up do you owe those amounts for the loss of cargo or is the cargo always worth 500?

22 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

seems everytime I start trying a run it's Riften to Markarth. So if you screw it up do you owe those amounts for the loss of cargo or is the cargo always worth 500?

The base equation for a run is base pay - loss. A perfect run is 0 loss. A total failure run is 1500 loss. So an absolute failure loss from the longest run (Riften to Markarth) will break even, but you will still be forced to do another run to "teach you a lesson in proper costumer service :tongue:"

I am currently setting up the reaction to showing up to your delivery point without your cart. If you decide to just take the loss instead of tracking down your cart the loss will be 1750. I'm also giving the cart a quest maker (can be toggled off in the MCM menu).

3 hours ago, Rob_J said:

Questions...

Well given your base pay used to be 500, a 1500 loss would put you -1000 in debt. So that 1000 would first be deducted from your escrow money and if that wasn't enough to cover it would go into an arrears debt. Now a really long run will give you less debt (hazard pay for such a long distance), but even the longest run that completely cancels the debt out still has penalty of being forced to do one more run if your pilferage is over half the cargo (so no debt is deducted or added to arrears for a shit job, but you'll still get that bridle shoved in your mouth and forced to do at least one more run if over 50% of your cargo was pilfered).

I am also adding a "debt always goes to arrears" MCM option for more hardcore/greedy players. That will make any negative losses go directly to the arrears rather that deducting from your escrow gold first.

As for the "Whore" tattoo. I have no idea. I guess I am handicapped in testing in the very mod I took over because I don't know a lot about the early versions and I don't use mods (mostly due the script crashes) that result in friendly NPCs letting their hormones get out of control (I was quite fond of Deviously Cursed Loot, but.... OUT OF MEMORY, OUT OF MEMORY, SKYRIM NEEDS TO CRASH BECAUSE OUT OF MEMORY:classic_angry:)

2 hours ago, Rob_J said:

I noticed a message very briefly telling you what you earnings or debt is up to up top left then disappear before I could read it. Could that appear in the upper middle and stay for like 1-2 seconds 

Not that I currently know of. I could make it a very invasive message that you have to press the okay box to clear, but I don't want to do that unless it is by popular demand.

As far as progress, I fixed the dialog tree for talking to your destination dispatcher without your cart. You can now complete the haul with your cart missing if you don't mind a -1500 debt added, overtime canceled, and being forced to do at least one more run :tongue:

Aside from that I just have to add the DD modeling (almost done) and the debit outcomes for the humiliation system and then version 1.05 will be ready! Going to postpone the "share a drink" humiliation outcome for a followup release, which will also include a food/rest pitstop system for all you "needs mods" users.

3 hours ago, Rob_J said:

I noticed a message very briefly telling you what you earnings or debt is up to up top left then disappear before I could read it. Could that appear in the upper middle and stay for like 1-2 seconds 

I think you'll need to use something like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35154 to move the messages.

It's a pre-defined area in the game for short notifications etc to show up.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Not that I currently know of. I could make it a very invasive message that you have to press the okay box to clear, but I don't want to do that unless it is by popular demand.

As far as progress, I fixed the dialog tree for talking to your destination dispatcher without your cart. You can now complete the haul with your cart missing if you don't mind a -1500 debt added, overtime canceled, and being forced to do at least one more run :tongue:

Aside from that I just have to add the DD modeling (almost done) and the debit outcomes for the humiliation system and then version 1.05 will be ready! Going to postpone the "share a drink" humiliation outcome for a followup release, which will also include a food/rest pitstop system for all you "needs mods" users.

Thanks, maybe the dialog could be told to you by the dispatcher when you arrive rather than a pop up so it would be in the normal dialog location.

Not sure if you tried my version of the smaller cart but feel free to use it if you want to. Was a bit of effort to get the SLUTS logo on the back.

I do agree that the popup window doesn't stay to long when you see your payment for making a delivery, maybe have it that the dispatcher tells you in dialogue how much you were paid

I have a suggestions

1.) maybe go around deliver flyers to all of the inns while you are bound

2.) a dispatcher wants you to model a dress for him, with a chance that he would want to have sex with the pc who is wearing the dress

3.) if you do not use followers could hire a guard or guards from the dispatcher to travel with you to your next destination and they would protect you till you get to your next destination

4.) extend this to Solthseim the expansion eventually if it would be possible

10 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

As for the "Whore" tattoo. I have no idea. I guess I am handicapped in testing in the very mod I took over because I don't know a lot about the early versions and I don't use mods (mostly due the script crashes) that result in friendly NPCs letting their hormones get out of control (I was quite fond of Deviously Cursed Loot, but.... OUT OF MEMORY, OUT OF MEMORY, SKYRIM NEEDS TO CRASH BECAUSE OUT OF MEMORY:classic_angry:)

Yay Oldrim limitations.  My impression is that the original mod had a lot of "future ideas" assets added that DocClox was tinkering with but never had the time/inclination to add to the main mod (as evidenced by all the "PLAYER SHOULD NEVER SEE THIS" debug text still in the mod).  If I recall correctly there was a pretty significant test cell with extra assets/NPCs that were not implemented, like a large 4-wheel cart.  I imagine the whore tattoo was supposed to be a punishment event at some point.

Edit: got curious, and yep, a bunch of those "alternate" carts are still in the SLUTS .bsa archive.  I doubt they ever got tweaked to the point of being usable, knowing how much of a struggle it was to get the original cart to kinda-sorta behave. 

Does anyone know the max # of texture overlay slots that Slavetats needs free access to with SLUTS?  I use a bunch of racemenu tattoos so I need to bump up my max overlay slots to let stuff like the dirt apply.

20 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yay Oldrim limitations.  My impression is that the original mod had a *lot* of "future ideas"assets added that DocClox was tinkering with but never had the time/inclination to add to the main mod (as evidenced by all the "PLAYER SHOULD NEVER SEE THIS" debug text still in the mod).  If I recall correctly there was a pretty significant test cell with extra assets/NPCs that were not implemented, like a large 4-wheel cart.  I imagine the whore tattoo was supposed to be a punishment event at some point.

There a number of things left over in the esp file. A few pieces of unused equipment (I have plans for them), some different sized carts (Could be useful for other quests if those carts' psychics are in place), a "handbook" that I'll probably add in after I go over the text, and a "bj for carriage ride" quest that doesn't work.

The bj quest contains a fairly long dialogue tree of the driver trying to force the player into giving him a blowjob. Not sure where it was going to be used, as the "ride for a ride" dialogue response already implied the player knew she was trading sex for a ride.

9 minutes ago, Foxst said:

Do you need another mod for things to pilfer the player? And if so, how does that work? I've done 2 runs and had 0 rape/pilfer events occur.

It was designed to play into third party mods like Sexlab Defeat. Right now the only built in way to be pilfered is to have a "spontaneous failure" event occur when your turning in your haul. The odds of that happening can be toggled in the MCM menu (set to 0% by default).

3 minutes ago, Foxst said:

Okay, thats what I figured. 

Does this mod basically just pilfer any time there is a victim flag on the PC? Also, is that how the 'dirty' and 'handprint' tattoos are added?

Yep, anytime you're a victim. In the next update the S_L_U_T_S dispatchers and player followers will not pilfer you if one of your other mods makes them rapey. They will still add dirt prints though.

For another suggestions for this mod.

I'd like to have a quest outcome where you end up with a permanent full body S.L.U.T. tattoo as a option.

Like:

A severance package for those who performed services but want to quit. (Having a massive debt could be an option too) .

Something that could show up after nagging the NPC drivers a lot about "options".

I see the scenario as something:

NPC: Well, you did quite a lot and the owner believes in being generous.

NPC: You can end the contract, after all you gave us your body. I mean you gave your best.

PC picks sign the documents and get free.

NPC: Casts a spell and you end up tattooed.

PC: What is this?

NPC: What? The ad livery? It's the severance package. Per the contract we are using your body as ad space for our service now. We do need new carriage drivers, you now.

PC: But this is a clearly a scam. Or I work for you or I end up as a slutty billboard, that is not fair.

NPC: Well, you can always rejoin.

You can continue adventuring or you can rejoin the S.L.U.T.S. service, so the ad tattoo is removed. 

A quick question for those that use the realistic needs mods: How does the mod detect when you've gotten proper sleep? Does it directly monitor the actual hours you've recently slept, or is it just a progressive debuff that gets removed whenever you acquire the Well Rested perk? I need to know because it will effect how I'll be setting up the eat&sleep cutscene in the followup update.