On 6/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, Lupine00 said:

Hmm. Does PoP also interfere with SLUTS?

no interference from pop when i last tested the working version of sluts with latest version of Pop...however the option to allow any npc to turn in the bounty player will bypass arrest scenes and therefore also bypass the option for sluts to work off their bounties thru the program

On 6/23/2019 at 2:08 PM, Lozeak said:

Something I feel is worth noting with DCL and SLUTS.

w/ the lastest version of DCL the arrest ---> Sluts does not work because it's quest overtakes SLUTS

To get it work again type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg into console.

OR if you know how to you CK alter the esp and go to quest and condition it so it's never enabled.

afaik dcl arrest scenes are completely separate from the vanilla bounty system sluts is made to work with and you really don't need to alter the mod to stop that quest nor should you need to do it from the console as it has an option to disable that from dcl mcm

in other news, here's a fresh upload for users with hold bounties:

S_L_U_T_S-Redux_1_176 hybrid repack.zip

note again the above version requires a clean save or a save started on version 1.17 or 1.175.

new test patch for current posted version 1.18:

sluts 1.18 guard dialogue fix test.zip

On 5/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, IHAX said:

I am an idiot, don't worry. When I converted, I guess it disabled the plugin in vortex. Re-enabled it, now works. Thanks though!

I didn't convert the meshes or textures but did everything else and seems to work fine, so far. Will update if my game starts exploding or something lol

Any chance you could share your converted copy of it. I dont really know how any of this stuff works so id be much appreciated.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

no interference from pop when i last tested the working version of sluts with latest version of Pop...however the option to allow any npc to turn in the bounty player will bypass arrest scenes and therefore also bypass the option for sluts to work off their bounties thru the program

afaik dcl arrest scenes are completely separate from the vanilla bounty system sluts is made to work with and you really don't need to alter the mod to stop that quest nor should you need to do it from the console as it has an option to disable that from dcl mcm

in other news, here's a fresh upload for users with hold bounties:

S_L_U_T_S-Redux_1_176 hybrid repack.zip 52.97 MB · 11 downloads

note again the above version requires a clean save or a save started on version 1.17 or 1.175.

new test patch for current posted version 1.18:

sluts 1.18 guard dialogue fix test.zip 3.94 kB · 11 downloads

I am probably a bit dense--how do I use these?  Are they to be used together, or is one an upgrade for 1.175, and the other an upgrade for 1.18?

And if they're meant to be used seperately, which do you recommend?  

On 7/3/2019 at 1:31 PM, eulexia said:

I am probably a bit dense--how do I use these?  Are they to be used together, or is one an upgrade for 1.175, and the other an upgrade for 1.18?

And if they're meant to be used seperately, which do you recommend?  

On 7/3/2019 at 2:19 PM, unmog said:

I could be wrong, but the top one is probably an update to an older version. The bottom one is the actual new version.

yes, the top file is an update of an older version that was known to work while the newer script is a possible fix addon for the current version

On 6/27/2019 at 10:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

w/DCL and SLUTS

You get bounty

DCL Quest will forcegreet first (I believe because of priority of quest) and that will result in bounty being reset.

0 bounty means you will not be able to choose SLUTS as a way to pay off your bounty.

When I checked this there was no way or I missed it to turn this Quest off, you can disable DCL prison yes but DCL will use it's quest to send you to vanilla jail BYPASSING vanilla quest which SLUTS uses.

Maybe I misunderstood what you said and if I'm wrong please correct me but if I use DCL + SLUTS no matter my MCM settings it is impossible for me to get guard dialogue.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Maybe I misunderstood what you said and if I'm wrong please correct me but if I use DCL + SLUTS no matter my MCM settings it is impossible for me to get guard dialogue.

I was just about to say similar. I installed the patch for 1.18 and repeatedly attacked guard in Whiterun. I never got the rehab dialog, usually just sent to jail. I had finished the "open for business" quest at a cart driver.

Also S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp is after Deviously Cursed Loot.esp in load order. However S_L_U_T_S.esp is before cursed loot.. hmm, maybe that should change.

Edit: Doesn't help.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I was just about to say similar. I installed the patch for 1.18 and repeatedly attacked guard in Whiterun. I never got the rehab dialog, usually just sent to jail. I had finished the "open for business" quest at a cart driver.

Also S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp is after Deviously Cursed Loot.esp in load order. However S_L_U_T_S.esp is before cursed loot.. hmm, maybe that should change.

Load order shouldn't help because DCL will always be after the Vanilla quest which SLUTS hooks into and even then I think it's a quest priority thing that makes DCL forcegreet to trigger first.

If you type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (I think this only needs to be done once pergame) into console it should fix it but ofc you won't be able to be arrested into DCL.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Load order shouldn't help because DCL will always be after the Vanilla quest which SLUTS hooks into and even then I think it's a quest priority thing that makes DCL forcegreet to trigger first.

If you type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (I think this only needs to be done once pergame) into console it should fix it but ofc you won't be able to be arrested into DCL.

Yea, load order won't matter for the DCUL arrest system AFAIK as it bypasses the vanilla active guard arrest event rather than editing it I believe.

I found in my game that I *can* use both DCUL and SLUTS arrest options at the same time, (and Sexlab Sex Bounty as well) but which I get depends on the arrest style.  DCUL's quest takes over the "active" guard arrest - so when I surrender to a guard or get reported for non-violent crimes like trespassing or stealing it will always be DCUL.  So yea, if someone wants to use different mods to cover these events, stopping the DCUL arrest quest would probably be the best way to do it.

SLUTS/vanilla and probably some other arrest mods that just add additional dialogue options can still be activated, but only with the passive option of talking to a guard with an existing bounty ("Wait, I know you" dialogue).  So in my game I use both, as I do have mods that add bounties to my character without triggering instant guard aggro, so I can clear those by "turning myself in" to a guard to have them cleared with non-DCUL options like SLUTS or claiming Thane status.  

On 7/7/2019 at 2:30 PM, Zaflis said:

On 7/7/2019 at 7:36 PM, Reesewow said:

Yea, load order won't matter for the DCUL arrest system AFAIK as it bypasses the vanilla active guard arrest event rather than editing it I believe.

I found in my game that I *can* use both DCUL and SLUTS arrest options at the same time, (and Sexlab Sex Bounty as well) but which I get depends on the arrest style.  DCUL's quest takes over the "active" guard arrest - so when I surrender to a guard or get reported for non-violent crimes like trespassing or stealing it will always be DCUL.  So yea, if someone wants to use different mods to cover these events, stopping the DCUL arrest quest would probably be the best way to do it.

SLUTS/vanilla and probably some other arrest mods that just add additional dialogue options can still be activated, but only with the passive option of talking to a guard with an existing bounty ("Wait, I know you" dialogue).  So in my game I use both, as I do have mods that add bounties to my character without triggering instant guard aggro, so I can clear those by "turning myself in" to a guard to have them cleared with non-DCUL options like SLUTS or claiming Thane status.  

On 7/7/2019 at 1:14 PM, Lozeak said:

i couldn't remember my last tested dcur version when i was testing the bounty dialogues and i know its gone recently to 7 then 7.1 and 7.2?...anyhow since i couldn't remember, i retested it and made some screenshots:

ScreenShot2.jpg.f1eaa366291c59b641566d5e046a3f4a.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg.91f46b5b281c0ffe0ba38f92f264cb25.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg.d2caa0cf27e112ac2dde9bb0992cb9bb.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg.915776b5f932187ad9bce74f5acd5849.jpg

ScreenShot6.jpg.fff4b5c5587cdba6e23315f8f6ac6ada.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg.ad8279dafc90ea734f1ddbb9d811fe4b.jpg

3 hours ago, Berserkr said:

Would it be difficult to add a stable or a paddock? I imagine this as follows:
"There's no order now. You'll wait here."
Or.
"Then you rest here."

Could always have it to where a stable lets you sleep on some hay. Like, just use the bedroll scripts for a small hay pile~ that way you can rest or pass time quickly. Could use a leash feature so you can't go too far from the current stable, cuz they have them already in skyrim. Wouldnt need to add anything much really, just use whats already there.

7 hours ago, Throwawayaccount321 said:

Im having an issue with the mod, whenever i get hooked up to the cart. I can move around like normal and the cart isn't attached to me, i hit E on the cart, it locks me back into place but the cart isn't attached. If someone knows how to fix this, please help.

Have you installed "HDT physics extension"?

57 minutes ago, DragonCentral said:

So I'm trying to figure out whats going on, but the Hooves on the feet are not showing up. I dont know what to do or if its because I'm using CBBE. Someone help please and No I dont know how to use Bodyslide, Even the Tutorials dont help explain things

The heels will need at least nioverride SKSE plugin that comes along with racemenu, and possibly also XPMSE (Extended) skeleton. After these you need to run FNIS.

About the Bodyslide, in simple terms what you do is select body and correct CBBE preset (in your case) and then hit "Batch build". Select options that seem fitting and continue. It is not more complicated than that. It is possible you have chosen some group filters (at the mid-top part of main window) so all options are not shown to you, but to fix that just hit the small X at filters to reset them.

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Have you installed "HDT physics extension"?

The heels will need at least nioverride SKSE plugin that comes along with racemenu, and possibly also XPMSE (Extended) skeleton. After these you need to run FNIS.

About the Bodyslide, in simple terms what you do is select body and correct CBBE preset (in your case) and then hit "Batch build". Select options that seem fitting and continue. It is not more complicated than that. It is possible you have chosen some group filters (at the mid-top part of main window) so all options are not shown to you, but to fix that just hit the small X at filters to reset them.

I've installed everything before. but was stressing thinking something wasn't working

3 hours ago, whitecode said:

Just occured to me, have you ever considering replacing horses with ponygirls?

I mean Dragonborn can't be the only one that's desparate enough to take such jobs right...?

Wonder if there will be a mod replace all horses with ponygirls

Well, that would practically be slower than running speed. I can imagine some strapped "backbag chair/saddle" attached to her roughly above waist.

6 hours ago, FunFaller said:

So what got updated from the previous v1.18?

Was it to integrate the forum patches?

Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but it wasn't an update at all. I just changed the description to make note that I have stopped modding Skyrim, thus this mod is up for adoption. Unfortunately merely changing a mod's description on this site counts as an "update", thus giving a false flag that the mod has been updated in some way.